Look, I asked, but you never heard nothin’!
我问过你 但你没听见
Well, I…
我…
I, uh…
我…
I know I…I’m 76 years old.
我知我…我76岁了
And, uh… well.
而且…
Where the hell is…
他妈的在哪里…
Took you long enough to get here.
那么久才来这里
Took you ten years to come to my house?
过了十年才来我家
Huh, what’s the matter? You don’t like my house?
你不喜欢我的家吗?
Does my house stink?
我的家发臭?
That’s right… it stinks!
对了 是很臭
I didn’t have no favors from you!
我没受过你恩惠
Don’t slum around me!
不要这样没礼貌对我!
Talkin’ about your prime.
还在说全盛时期
What about my prime, Mick?!
那我的全盛时期呢 米克?
At least you had a prime!
至少你有过全盛时期
I didn’t have no prime. I didn’t have nothin’!
我没有全盛时期 我什么都没有
Leg’s are goin’, everything is goin’, Nobody’s gettin’ no nothin’.
双腿不行了 一切都不行了 没人给过我什么
Guy comes up, offers me a fight. Big deal.
有人来叫我打场拳赛 有什么大不了
Wanna fight the fight? Yeah, I’ll fight the big fight.
想打那场拳赛吗? 好 我去打那场大赛
I wouldn’t wanna fight. Know what’s gonna happen to me? I’m gonna get that!
我会去打那场大赛 而且会赢
I’m gonna get that!
我会赢
And you wanna be ringside to see it?
你要到擂台边看吗?
Do ya? You wanna help me out?
要吗? 想帮我?
Huh? Do you wanna see me get my face kicked in?!
你想看我被人打扁脸吗?
Legs ain’t workin’, nothing’s workin’,
双腿不行 什么都不行
but they go. “Go on, fight the champ.”
以为我会去跟拳王决斗
Yeah, I’ll fight him.
是 我会跟他打
Get my face kicked in.
被人打扁脸
And you come around here. You wanna move in here with me?!
你还走来这里 想搬进来吗?
Come on in! It’s a nice house!
来呀 这间屋很不错
Real nice. Come on in and move. It stinks!
很不错 进来呀 臭的
This whole place stinks.
整间屋发臭
You wanna help me out? Well, help me out!
你想帮我?
Come on, help me out. I’m standin’ here!
来 帮我呀 我在这里
It’s only about 28 degrees. We’ll check that forecast in just a minute.
气温只有零下2度 我们看天气预测
I feel very mischievous. Very weird. Very…
我觉得是恶作剧 很奇怪…
Well, the thing is, I got vinyl seats in my car.
我车上的是胶椅
When I hit the seats this morning, I just went. “Whew!”
我今早坐上架车 大叫”呜”
I’m thinkin’, if I’m up,
如果我都起了床
everybody in the Delaware Valley should be up. Do you agree with me?
德拉威谷的人都应该起了床 你同意吗?
I mean, at three minutes past 4:00, what else are you gonna do?
早上4点零3分 你还会做什么?
Hello? Good morning, Mrs. Kramer.
喂? 早晨 桂玛太太
This is Don Cannon, W-I-B-G Philadelphia.
我是费城电台的东·卡能
How are you this morning? Huh?
你今早好吗? 什么?
Mrs. Kramer? What?!
桂玛太太? 什么?
I think you have a lot of nerve calling me at this hour in the morning! Goodbye!
你居然够胆那么早打来! 再见
Philadelphia
费城
Me and Mrs. Kramer are up, and it’s a good morning.
我和桂玛太太都起了床 这是很好的早上
I tell ya, I need someone to snuggle with, 28 degrees. It’s cold out there.
零下2度 我需要人来拥抱 外面很冷
We deserve it. We’ve been getting away with murder the last couple weeks.
是报应 我们上两星期逃脱了谋杀罪
Our high today could possibly be 58, and that’s it.
今日最高气温是…
Tonight we’re back down on the 20 degree range,
今晚我们会回到零下温度
a little colder in the suburbs, and tomorrow, with a little bit of luck,
近郊再冷一点 明天幸运的话
we may hit 40 somewhere.
可上到4度
But it’s 28, it’s awfully chilly.
但现在是零下2度 很冷
Make sure you have it snuggled on before you bring it out.
出门前记得保暖
Come on.
有没有搞错
Stinks in… hey, come on. It stinks in here, you know.
这里很臭 你知吗?
Yeah… I know.
是 我知道
Hey, did you kill all these things?
全部都是你屠宰的?
No. Across the street.
不 是在对面街屠宰的
This place is like an animal morgue, you know?
这里像动物殓房♥
It’s a little cold in here, ain’t it? Yeah.
太冷了 是
Who killed all these things?
谁屠宰的?
What, are you crazy, Paulie?
你疯了吗 保利?
If you don’t pay Gazzo, you end up on the hook.
你不付钱给加索 就要上吊
Come on, Gazzo’s a good man. You know that.
加索是好人 你知道的
Hey, don’t get excited. I know that.
不要激动 我知道
That’s why I want you to talk to him about me…the collectin’ job.
所以我才要你跟他谈 请我做收帐的事
Get me out of this stinkin’ freezer.
带我离开这臭冰柜
Why don’t you do yourself a favor?
不如你当帮自己
Why don’t you keep this job, because you eat better, you know?
继续做这份工 那样吃得较好
Does it ever snow in here?
这里会下雪的吗?
Uh… you and my sister.
你跟我妹妹
How you gettin’ along together?
进展如何?
How do you think?
你认为呢?
Well, I’m not sure, Rock. What’s the story?
我不肯定 洛奇 实情是怎样?
About what?
关于什么?
What’s the story? What’s happening?
你们之间所发生的
Do you really like her?
你真的喜欢她?
Sure, I like her.
我当然喜欢她
I don’t see it. What’s the attraction?
我不明白 她有什么吸引你?
I don’t know. It fills gaps, I guess.
我不知道 大概是互补不足
What’s gaps? I don’t know. Gaps. She’s got gaps, I got gaps.
什么不足 ? 我不知道 我和她都有不足之处
Together, we fill gaps. I don’t know.
一起便能互补不足
You ballin’ her?
你跟她上过床吗?
Hey, you don’t talk dirty about your sister.
你不能用诬秽的话来说你妹妹
Are you screwin’ my sister?
你有跟她上♥床♥吗?
You see? That’s why I can’t connect you with Gazzo, you know that, Paulie?
你明白吗? 我为什么不介绍你给加索
Because you got a big mouth, you know. You just talk too much.
因为你是大嘴巴 你太多话
It’s gettin’ cold in here. I’m going home.
这里很冷 我要回家了
Cold in here?! It is cold in here!
这里冷? 这里是很冷
It stinks in here, and you stink!
这里很臭 你很臭
Hey, you’re breakin’ the ribs.
你打断了肋骨
If you do that to Apollo Creed, they’ll put us in jail for murder.
如果你那样打阿波罗·奎迪 我们会被拉去坐牢
I’ll see ya tomorrow morning, okay?
明早见
I turned the heat up. Thanks.
我调高了暖气 谢谢
You know, your brother’s a good man, but he’s awful pushy, you know?
你哥哥是好人 只是太固执
You want me to rub you down? No, I’m just… I’m just sore, okay?
你要我帮你擦吗? 不用 我只是酸痛
I’ll just… just sit here.
我坐着就可以
You sure? Yeah, I’m sure.
真的? 真的
Hey, come on. No foolin’ around, all right?
不要 不能上♥床♥ 知吗?
I’m tired.
我很累
Hey, Adrian, I’m serious now.
艾莉 我现在是认真的
There’s no foolin’ around during training, understand? I wanna stay strong.
训练期间不能上♥床♥ 我要养精蓄锐
You’re not kiddin’? No, I ain’t kiddin’.
你不是说笑 不 我不是说笑
You sure? Yeah, I’m sure.
你肯定? 是 我肯定
Listen, why don’t you just make the meat, okay?
不如你去煮肉吧?
Okay, I’ll make the meat.
好 我去煮肉
It’s okay. I’m sorry.
不要紧 对不起
Hey.

Right, right. Left, left.
右边 右边 左边 左边
Underneath. Come on, underneath.
下边 加油 下边
Underneath, underneath, underneath. Come on!
下面 下面 击倒他
Hold it. Hold it.
等等 洛奇
Hold it, Rock, will ya? You drive me crazy.
我真是要发疯了
You’re so sloppy because you’re off balance.
你打得那样无力 因为你失了平衡
Let’s try this. Now, take this string. Tie it to both ankles.
试这个 拿这条绳 绑着两边足踝
Leave about two feet of slack.
留两尺空位
I ain’t never had good footwork.
我步法一向不好
Never mind footwork. Now you’re all balanced.
不用理步法 现在你平衡了
Marciano had the same problem, and this string cured it.
马西安诺也有同样问题 这条绳医好了他
Here’s the idea…
如果…
that if you can move and you can hit without breaking the string,
你能走动和出拳 而不弄断条绳
you got balance.
你就取得平衡了
You become a very dangerous person.
你就变成危险人物
You follow? You’re lookin’ good, Rock. Thanks. Let’s go.
明白吗? 打得不错 洛奇 谢谢 继续
That’s it. That’s it. Underneath.
对了 是这样的 是这样的 下面
Hey, Rock. What?
嘿 洛奇 什么事?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!