Well, you caught me in a bad mood. You’re always in a bad mood.
你遇着我心情差 你永远心情差
Adrian ain’t sharp. Adrian is a loser.
艾莉好蠢 艾莉是个白♥痴♥
Hey. She’s pushin’ 30 freakin’ years old.
嘿 都奔30岁的人了
And if she don’t watch out, she’s gonna end up dying alone.
她再不上心 就会孤独老死
I’m 30 myself. Then you’re gonna end up dying alone.
我自己都30岁 你也会孤独老死
Hey, I don’t need see no crowd around you, neither.
你也不见得会有人陪
I’d like to kill the freakin’ moron who broke the mirror.
我要杀了那打烂镜子的白♥痴♥
Come on, let’s get out of this stink, would you? Come on.
来 我们离开这臭地方
I wanna talk to you anyway. About what?
好 横竖我要跟你谈谈 关于什么?
You still work for Gazzo? Yeah, sure.
你还有帮加索做事吗? 有
Why don’t you talk to him about me?
你可否向加索推荐我?
Well, I just don’t think Gazzo’s hirin’ right now, you know? You know?
但加索现在不请人
Come on.
来吧
The girl’s dryin’ up. Who?
她越来越萎缩 谁?
My sister. If she don’t start livin’, her body’s gonna dry up.
我妹妹 她再不开始生活 身体就会萎缩掉
You know, tomorrow’s Thanksgiving, you know that?
明天是感恩节 知道吗?
Why don’t you come over and talk to her?
为什么不过来跟她倾诉?
Sure. Beer.
好的 啤酒
Tomorrow you come for some bird, right?
明天你来吃火鸡 好吗?
Absolutely. You got it.
当然好 我会来
I gotta go. If I’m ten minutes late, she calls the hospital.
我要走了 我只要迟十分钟 她就去问医院
Paulie! I got it. I got it.
保利! 我来
Bicentennial fight with Mac Lee Green here in Philadelphia
…200周年纪念赛对麦克·李·格林在费城的
at the fabulous Spectrum. Harry?
费城球场 拉里?
We’re speaking now of your much publicized bicentennial fight.
这是备受瞩目的200周年纪念赛
That’s right, this is gonna be
对 这将是。。。
the greatest sporting event in the country’s history.
本国史上最大的体坛盛事
A gala occurrence with me beating Green like he committed a crime.
在这庆典里 我会当格林是罪犯般击败
Would you take a look at that guy?
你看那人?
I mean, where are the real fighters gonna come from?
真正的拳手从哪里来的?
The pros. All we got today are jig clowns.
那些专业的 现在只有那些黑人小丑
On January 1st, the first major event in the country…
在1月1日 本国最大盛事…
Clowns? That’s right. Clowns.
小丑? 对 小丑
And in keeping with great events throughout the country’s history.
像史上所有大型赛事
Apollo Creed will duplicate the cracking of the liberty bell
阿波罗·奎迪会
by cracking Mac Lee Green.
击碎格林
You callin’ Apollo Creed a clown?
你说阿波罗·奎迪是小丑?
Well, what else? Look at him.
当然啦 看他
Stay in school and use your brain.
努力求学 认真思考
Be a doctor, be a lawyer, carry a leather briefcase.
做医生 律师 拿皮制公事包
Forget about sports as a profession.
不要做专业运动员
Sports make you grunt and smell.
运动令你发牢骚和发臭
See, be a thinker, not a stinker. Okay, thanks a lot, Champ.
要食脑 不要食屎 谢谢你 拳王
Hey, are you crazy? This man is champion of the world.
你傻了? 他是世界拳王
He took his best shot and became champ. Huh?
他努力打出最佳水准才成为拳王
What shot did you ever take?
你努力过什么?
Hey, Rocky, you’re not happy with your life, it’s nice.
洛奇 你不满意自己的生活 是你的事
But me, I got a business going. I don’t have to take no shots.
但我有盘生意 不用去努力
No one having gone more than…
他没一个对手能捱过…
That’s right.
对了
Stick that up your business.
给你的生意
What are you so insulted about?
你干吗那样恼?
Want me to take a shot? All right… I’ll take a shot.
你想我努力? 好…我努力喝一杯
Rocky, how’s it been going?
洛奇 最近怎样?
Hey, Rocky, how ’bout a bottle?
嗨 洛奇 来一瓶?
No wine. Come on. Just a little.
不喝了 来吧 就一点.
Marie, does your brother know you’re hanging out so late?
玛丽 你哥哥知道你在外面逛这么晚吗?
Screw you, Gogo. Her brother knows.
去你的! 她哥哥知道的
Hey, these guys teach you to talk like that?
这些家伙就这样教你说话?
Stuff it, man! Never say that! Come here!
吃狗屎吧! 不许这样跟我说话
You stink up the neighborhood!
你把附近都搞臭了!
You know, you can… Hey!
你知道你可以… 嘿!
When I was your age,
我像你这么大时
there was only one girl in the whole neighborhood talked like that.
附近只有一个女孩说脏话
That was it. Just one. What are you doing?
是的 就只有她一个 你在干嘛?
It’ll make your teeth yellow. Don’t do that.
抽烟牙齿会变黄 别抽
I like yellow teeth. It’ll make your breath like garbage.
我喜欢黄板牙! 它还会让你口臭得像垃圾
Maybe I like garbage. Come on, nobody likes garbage.
兴许我喜欢垃圾 别这样 没人喜欢垃圾
Anyway, this girl with the dirty mouth…she wasn’t bad-lookin’,
不过这个满嘴脏话的女孩长得还不赖
but, you see, none of the guys ever took her seriously, see.
可是没有男生瞧得起她
They never took her out for any serious datin’.
他们从不约她出去
Why? ‘Cause that’s the way guys are.
为什么? 因为男生就是这样的
They laugh when you talk dirty, they think you’re cute,
你说粗话时他们会笑 他们觉得你很可爱
but after a while, you get a reputation, that’s it.
过不多久 你就名声在外了
You get no respect, you understand?
没人会尊重你 明白吗?
You get no respect. And I gotta use a bad word.
没人尊重你 我要用一个坏字眼
Whore. You understand? Whore.
婊♥子♥ 婊♥子♥ 明白吗?
See, you use dirty words
明白吗? 说粗话的下场
and maybe you end up becoming a whore, you understand?
就是可能沦为婊♥子♥
Come on, Rocky. I’m just 12.
拜托 洛奇 我已十二岁了
Hey, that don’t matter that you’re 12. It don’t matter.
这与你十二岁没有关系
You don’t really have to be one. You just act like one…that’s it. Boom.
你不一定真的要当婊♥子♥ 行为举止像就完了
Hey, if you get a bad rap, you understand?
你就会臭名远播 懂不懂?
Twenty years from now, people are gonna say,
二十年后人们会说…
“Hey, you remember Marie?”
你还记得玛丽吗?
“No, who’s she?”
不 她是谁?
“She’s the little whore that hung out at the Atomic Hoagie Shop.”
就是那个在街角鬼混的小婊♥子♥
“Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, now I remember her.”
噢 我现在想起来了
You see, they don’t remember you, they remember the rep.
看见了吧 人们不会记得你 只会记得你的名声
You understand?
明白了吧?
Hey, you got a boyfriend?
有男朋友吗?
No, you ain’t got a boyfriend.
不 你找不到男朋友
You know why? Why don’t you think you have a boyfriend?
知道为什么? 你可曾想过没有男朋友的原因?
‘Cause you’re hangin’ out with them coconuts in the corner, understand?
因为你和这些街上的痞子鬼混
You hang around coconuts, you get nowhere.
和街上的痞子鬼混没有前途
They’re lemons. Lemons.
他们一无是处
You hang out with nice people, you get nice friends, you understand?
与好人交往就会有好的朋友
You hang out with smart people, you get smart friends.
与聪明人交往就会有聪明的朋友
You hang out with yo-yo people, you get yo-yo friends.
与混混交往就会有混混的朋友
You see? It’s simple mathematics.
这个道理很简单
I hope you ain’t… I won’t.
我希望你不会… 我不会的
What was I gonna say?
我说的重点是什么?
You hope I don’t keep acting like a whore, or I’ll turn into one, right?
你希望我不要学婊♥子♥的样子 否则我就会成为婊♥子♥ 是吧?
Yeah, something like that. Good night, Rocky.
是的 就是这样 晚安 洛奇
Good night, Marie. Take care, you know?
晚安 保重
Hey, Rocky? Yo. Screw you, creep-o!
嗨 洛奇 去你的 鬼样!
Yeah, who are you to give advice, creep-o? Huh?
对 你凭什么给人忠告 你只是个鬼样
Who are you?
你以为你是谁?
Are the doctor’s reports confirmed? Definitely.
医生确诊了? 确诊了
It says here Mac Lee Green has suffered
上面说麦克·李·格林
a severely cracked third metacarpal in his left hand.
左掌第三根骨头严重骨折
Damn.
该死
Of course, we can cancel the fight indefinitely
我们可以无限期延后日期
if you’re set on fighting Green.
如果你坚持要与他比赛
Hey, it ain’t just Green!
这不只是格林的问题
What about all the time Apollo has invested?
阿波罗投入的时间呢?
I believe we can find a solution.
我们能找出解决之道
Solution nothin’. You better find me another ranked contender.
解决个屁 你最好尽快再找个旗鼓相当的人
And I mean in a flash, Jergens.
我的意思是太戏剧化 休根斯
Don’t play games with my client.
别跟我的客户耍花样
Apollo’s already done a million dollars worth of publicity,
阿波罗已花了一百万宣传费
has made contractual obligations with 20 different organizations…
并且有履行这个牵涉到 20个不同组织的合约的义务
he’s not going to be embarrassed!
他绝不能丢脸!
I contacted Ernie Roman’s manager.
我联络厄尼·罗曼的经纪人
Ernie’s fighting in France that same week.
他同一周在法国比赛
Then get me Buddy Shaw! Hell, he’s ranked fifth!
那就找巴帝·萧 他排名第五
Went to California and gained 50 pounds.
搬到加州去了 而且胖了50磅
I get a hold of every worthwhile contender
我找遍了所有可能的对手
and they all say the same thing…
他们都说
five weeks just isn’t enough time to get into shape.
五周时间不够他们准备

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!