你会在原力中找到我
And you will always find me.
原力与我同在 我与原力同在
The Force is with me and I’m one with the Force.
原力与我同在 我与原力同在
The Force is with me and I’m one with the Force.
原力与我同在 我与原力同在
The Force is with me and I’m one with the Force.
偏导护罩下降到50% 我们正承受重创
Deflector shields down to 50%! We’re sustaining heavy damage!
现在没有回头路了
There’s no turning back now!
我们得竭力进攻
We have to press the attack!
攻击那个炸开的
Hit that opening!
我们看见了 金队长
We see it, Gold Leader.
离子鱼雷发射
Ion torpedoes away!
出了什么事?
What’s happening?
我们失去引擎动力 长官
We’ve lost engine power, sir.
那艘灭星者被毁了
That Star Destroyer’s disabled.
这是侠盗一号♥ 呼叫任何能听见我的联盟船舰
This is Rogue One calling any Alliance ships that can hear me.
有人在听吗?这是侠盗一号♥
Is there anybody out there? This is Rogue One.
请回答
Come in, over!
我是拉杜斯上将 侠盗一号♥ 我们听到了
This is Admiral Raddus, Rogue One. We hear you.
我们拿到蓝图了
We have the plans.
他们找到了死星蓝图
They found the Death Star plans.
必须从通讯塔上传
They have to transmit them from the communications tower.
你必须攻下护盾门
You have to take down the shield gate.
那是唯一能上传出去的办法
It’s the only way they’re gonna get them through.
调锤头型轻巡洋舰过来 我有个主意
Call up a Hammerhead corvette. I have an idea.
待命 侠盗一号♥ 我们正在准备
Stand by, Rogue One. We’re on it.
这是为了你 盖伦
This is for you, Galen.
原力与我同在 我与原力同在
The Force is with me, and I’m one with the Force.
护卫舰五艘 锁定目标
Corvette Five, locked on target!
准备对应冲击
Prepare for impact.
亚光速推进器 最大功率
Sublight thrusters, full power!
重新对准天线
Reset antenna alignment.
重新对准天线
Reset antenna alignment.
重新对准天线
Reset antenna alignment.
重新对准天线
Reset antenna alignment.
引擎反转 最大功率
Reverse engines! Full power!
天线对准
Antenna aligned.
准备传送
Ready to transmit.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我是琴·厄索
I’m Jyn Erso.
盖伦和莱拉的女儿
Daughter of Galen and Lyra.
你输了
You’ve lost.
噢 我输了 有吗?
Oh, I have, have I?
我父亲的复仇
My father’s revenge.
他在死星里设下一个缺陷
He built a flaw in the Death Star.
他在你的机器中♥央♥ 放进一条导火线
He put a fuse in the middle of your machine…
而我只是告诉全银河系 如何点燃它
and I’ve just told the entire galaxy how to light it.
护盾开启了
The shield is up.
你的讯号♥永远传不到叛军基地
Your signal will never reach the rebel base.
你们在这里的所有船舰 都会被摧毁
All your ships in the air will be destroyed.
我什么都没输掉 除了时间
I lose nothing but time.
另一方面
You, on the other hand…
你会与叛军同归于尽
die with the Rebellion.
上传中
Transmitting.
上传中
Transmitting.
上将 收到来自史卡利夫的上传
Admiral, receiving transmission from Scarif.
别管他了 别管他
Leave it, leave it!
就这样吧
That’s it.
就这样吧
That’s it.
我们走
Let’s go.
收到传讯
Transmission received.
上将 我们得到蓝图了
Admiral, we have the plans!
她成功了
She did it!
你觉得有没有人在听?
Do you think anybody’s listening?
我认为有
I do.
有人在那边
Someone’s out there.
长官 我们测出有巨大物体
Sir, we’re detecting a massive object
自超空间出现
emerging from hyperspace.
长官 要我瞄准他们的舰队吗?
Sir, shall I begin targeting their fleet?
维达大人会处理舰队
Lord Vader will handle the fleet.
瞄准史卡利夫基地 单一反应炉点火
Target the base at Scarif, single reactor ignition.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
加油
Come on.
准备好就开火
You may fire when ready.
开始主点火程序
Commence primary ignition.
侠盗一号♥ 愿原力与你们同在
Rogue One, may the Force be with you.
所有船舰 准备进入超空间
All ships prepare for jump to hyperspace.
你父亲会以你为荣 琴
Your father would have been proud of you, Jyn.
反抗军旗舰已经击毁 大人
The rebel flagship is disabled, my lord…
但他们已经收到来自地面的传讯
but has received transmissions from the surface.
准备强行登舰
Prepare a boarding party.
遵命 大人
Yes, my lord.
快点
Hurry!
快走 必须马上离开
Let’s go! We gotta go, now!
走 走 快走
Move! Move! Move!
快点 我们走
Hurry. Let’s go!
我们走
Let’s go!
它被卡住了
It’s stuck!
救命
Hey!
救命 救命
Hey! Help!
开火
Open fire!
救救我们
Help us!
它被卡住了
It’s jammed!
快推开
Pull it!
快推开
Pull it!
这里 这里
Here! Here!
拿着 快拿去
Take it! Take it!
起飞
Launch!
确保锁紧气密闸
Make sure you secure the airlock.
准备逃生艇
And prepare the escape pods.
殿下
Your highness.
我们收到传讯了
The transmission we received.
他们传给我们的是什么?
What is it they’ve sent us?
希望
Hope.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!