– 你要做什么?- 你听到我说的了
– Well, what are you doing? – You heard me.
你说我们只是爬上来看看
You said we came up here just to have a look.
我在这里 我在看 走
I’m here, I’m looking. Go.
快点
Hurry!
大好消息 盖伦
Excellent news, Galen.
战斗基地完成了
The battle station is complete.
你一定很自豪
You must be very proud.
尽量自豪吧 昆尼克
Proud as I can be, Krennic.
召集你的工程师 我有事宣布
Gather your engineers. I have an announcement.
都在这里了?
Is that all of them?
是的
Yes.
各位 你们当中
Gentlemen, one of you…
有人背叛帝国
betrayed the Empire.
你们当中有人与飞行员密谋
One of you has conspired with a pilot
传送消息给叛军
to send messages to the Rebellion.
我强烈要求那名叛徒
And I urge that traitor…
站出来
step forward.
很好
Very well…
那么我就当成 这是团队的杰作
I’ll consider it a group effort then.
准备
Ready!
– 住手 拜托 – 瞄准
– No! No! – Aim!
开火
And fire!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop! Stop!
昆尼克 住手
Krennic, stop!
是我♥干♥的
It was me!
他们与此事无关
They have nothing to do with it.
放过他们
Spare them.
开火
Fire!
我怎么会知道武器已经完工了?
How do I know the weapon is complete?
且让我来分享一些细节
Let me share with you some details.
卡西恩
Cassian.
卡西恩 你听得到我吗?
Cassian, can you hear me?
我在这里 你把它修好了
I’m here. You’ve got it working?
确实是 虽然我们有个问题
Affirmative, yes. Although we have a problem.
联盟中队正在逼近 他们要清剿这里
There’s an Alliance squadron approaching. Clear the area.
不不不 不行 叫他们暂缓
No, no, no, no! Tell them to hold off!
琴还在平台上
Jyn’s on that platform.
杰达
Jedha…
索·葛瑞拉 他那些狂热分子
Saw Gerrera. His band of fanatics…
他们的圣城
their Holy City…
绝地的最后记忆 都没了
the last reminder of the Jedi, gone.
你毫无胜算
You’ll never win.
我是在哪里听过这句话?
Now where have I heard that before?
是安道尔上尉转发的
Relay from Captain Andor.
将军
General.
安道尔上尉请求延后中队支援
Captain Andor requesting a delay on squadron support.
联盟军总部 请确认
Alliance forces on site. Please confirm.
联络中队队长 立刻联络
Get the squadron leader on. Get him on now!
他们已经起飞了 长官
They’re already engaged, sir.
琴 不
Jyn. No.
还击 到你的岗位去
Return fire! To your stations!
马上派战机升空
Get our fighters in the air now!
父亲
Father!
收到 3经过7
Roger that. 3 through 7.
后退 后退
Fall back! Fall back!
爸爸 爸爸 是我啊
Papa. Papa, it’s me.
我是琴
It’s Jyn.

Jyn?
小星尘
Stardust.
爸爸
Papa.
我看到你的讯息了
I’ve seen your message.
立体影像 我看到了
The hologram, I’ve seen it.
死星必须摧毁
It must be destroyed.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我们会这么做
We will.

Jyn.
看看你
Look at you.
我有好多话要对你说
I have so much to tell you.
爸爸
Papa.

No.
不 爸爸
No! Papa.
爸爸 拜托
Papa, come on!
在那边 干掉他们
Over there! Take ’em down.
拜托 爸爸 拜托
Come on. Papa. Come on.
琴 我们必须走了 快点
Jyn, we gotta go. Come on.
我不能丢下他
I can’t leave him.
听我说 他走了
Listen to me, he’s gone.
你无能无力 来吧
Nothing you can do. Come on.
– 我不能丢下他 – 快点
– I can’t leave him. – Come on!
帮帮我
I can’t.
走吧
Move!
– 这边 这边 – 趴下
– This way, this way! – Down!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
干得好
Well done.
你现在是反抗军了
You’re a rebel now.
走吧 我们走
Let’s go! Let’s go!
快离开
Come on, let’s move!
快点 我们离开这里
Come on, let’s get out of here!
走吧 走吧 走吧
Move, move, move!
好 K2 我们走
Okay, K-2. Let’s go!
收到
Copy that.
离子推进器低速 直到我们离开风暴
Ion thrusters low until we’ve cleared the storm.
知道了
Understood.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你遭受的打击太大
You’re in shock.
你去那里是要杀我父亲
You went up there to kill my father.
你不知道自己在说什么
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
承认吧
Deny it.
你大受打击 去找个地方发泄一下
You’re in shock and looking for some place to put it.
我以前看过
I’ve seen it before.
我敢肯定你是
I bet you have.
他们知道
They know.
关于我们来这里 还有你独自上去的事你都在撒谎
You lied about why we came here and you lied about why you went up alone.
我有任何机会可以扣扳机
I had every chance to pull the trigger…
但我有这么做吗?
but did I?
我有吗?
Did I?
你可能有
You might as well have.
我父亲是活生生的证据
My father was living proof…
你却拿他来冒险
and you put him at risk.
是联盟的炸♥弹♥杀了他
Those were Alliance bombs that killed him.
我是有奉命
I had orders…
而我没服从
orders that I disobeyed.
但你不会明白
But you wouldn’t understand that.
命令?
Orders?
当你知道他们错了?
When you know they’re wrong?
你还不如去当帝国突击兵
You might as well be a Stormtrooper.
你又懂什么?
What do you know?
我们完全无从决定
We don’t all have the luxury of deciding…
能在何时何地去在乎什么事
when and where we want to care about something.
反抗军对你而言突然 有真实感了?
Suddenly the Rebellion is real for you.
我们当中有人就活在其中
Some of us live it.
我六岁就开始参与战斗
I’ve been in this fight since I was 6 years old.
你并不是唯一失去一切的人
You’re not the only one who lost everything.
我们之中有人决定为此做点事
Some of us just decided to do something about it.
你不必像这样提起你的过去
You can’t talk your way around this.
是没必要
I don’t have to.
亚汶四号♥
Yavin 4.
要确定他们知道 我们是用偷来的飞船进港
Make sure they know we’re coming in with a stolen ship.
谁还有意见?
Anybody else?
大人 克鲁尼克总监
My lord, Director Krennic…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!