给我钥匙 给我钥匙
Give me the keys! Give me the keys!
恭喜 你得救了
Congratulations. You are being rescued.
请不要抵抗
Please do not resist.
LU-28 到四层维修部报到
LU-28, report to maintenance level 4.
你现在自称黎安娜·哈利克
You’re currently calling yourself Liana Hallik.
对吧?
Is that correct?
持有未经批准武器
Possession of unsanctioned weapons.
伪造帝国文件
Forgery of Imperial documents.
重伤害 逃狱
Aggravated assault. Escape from custody.
拒捕…
Resisting arrest.
想想看如果帝国当局 发现你
Imagine if the Imperial authorities had found out…
是谁会怎样 琴·厄索?
who you really were, Jyn Erso.
这是你的本名 不是吗?
That is your given name, is it not?
琴·厄索 盖伦·厄索之女
Jyn Erso, daughter of Galen Erso?
与帝国合作 研发武器的知名人物
A known Imperial collaborator in weapons development.
这算什么?
What is this?
这是个能让你重新开始的机会
It’s a chance for you to make a fresh start.
我们认为你可能会帮我们
We think you might be able to help us.
他是卡西恩·安道尔上尉 反抗军情报员
This is Captain Cassian Andor, Rebel Intelligence.
你最后一次联络你父亲 是什么时候?
When was the last time you were in contact with your father?
15年前
15 years ago.
你可知道那段时期 他身在何处?
Any idea where he’s been all that time?
我宁可当他死了 事情会更简单
I like to think he’s dead. Makes things easier.
比什么简单?他被当成帝国战争机器的工具?
Easier than what? That he’s been a tool of the Imperial war machine?
我没有任何政♥治♥立场
I’ve never had the luxury of political opinions.
真的?
Really?
你最后一次跟索·葛瑞拉联络 是什么时候?
When was your last contact with Saw Gerrera?
已经很久了
It’s been a long time.
他还记得你
But he’ll remember you, though.
还是忘了?
Wouldn’t he?
如果你以朋友的身分前往 他可能会愿意见你
He might agree to meet you, if you came as a friend.
现在是分秒必争 孩子 所以如果没什么好谈
We’re up against the clock here, girl, so if there’s nothing to talk about,
我们就把你送回原处去
we’ll just put you back where we found you.
我小时候 索·葛瑞拉救过我的命
I was a child. Saw Gerrera saved my life. He raised me.
他救了我 但我不知道他在哪里
But I have no idea where he is.
我有好多年没见到他了
I haven’t seen him in years.
我们知道该怎么找到他 那不成问题
We know how to find him.That’s not our problem.
但我们需要一个能带我们去 而且不会送命的人
What we need is someone who gets us through the door without being killed.
你们都是反抗军对吧?
You’re all rebels, aren’t you?
对 但索·葛瑞拉是个极端分子
Yes, but Saw Gerrera is an extremist.
从他脱离反抗军以来 他一直都在为自己而战
He’s been fighting on his own since he broke with the Rebellion.
他的好战 给联盟带来了很多问题
His militancy has caused the Alliance a great many problems.
我们别无选择 只能尝试修复破碎的信任
We have no choice now but to try and mend that broken trust.
这跟我父亲又有什么关系?
What does this have to do with my father?
有个帝国叛逃者在杰达 是名飞行员
There’s an Imperial defector in Jedha. A pilot.
他落入索·葛瑞拉手中
He’s been held by Saw Gerrera.
他声称皇帝正在制♥造♥一种
He’s claiming the Emperor is creating a weapon
有能力摧毁整个行星的武器
with the power to destroy entire planets.
飞行员说他是受你父亲派遣
The pilot says he was sent by your father.
我们需要在武器完成前阻止
We need to stop this weapon before it is finished.
安道尔上尉的任务 是证实飞行员的故事
Captain Andor’s mission is to authenticate the pilot’s story.
之后如有可能 找到你父亲
And then, if possible, find your father.
看来他是关于这个超级武器 开♥发♥的关键人物
It appears he is critical to the development of this super weapon.
考虑到情况的严重性
Given the gravity of the situation
以及你跟索的渊源
and your history with Saw,
我们希望他能协助找到你父亲
we’re hoping that he will help us locate your father
并将他送往参议院作证
and return him to the Senate for testimony.
如果我答应呢?
And if I do it?
我们会确保你的自♥由♥
We’ll make sure you go free.
安道尔上尉
Captain Andor.
我是K-2SO
I’m K-2SO.
是重新编码的帝国机器人
I’m a reprogrammed Imperial droid.
我记得你
I remember you.
我知道议会要派你 跟我们一起去杰达
I see the Council is sending you with us to Jedha.
显然是
Apparently so.
这是个坏主意 我认为是 卡西恩也有同感
That is a bad idea. I think so, and so does Cassian.
我怎么会知道?
What do I know?
我的专业就是战略分♥析♥
My specialty is just strategic analysis.
盖伦·厄索对帝国的武器计划 至关重要
Galen Erso is vital to the Empire’s weapons program.
忘记你在那里听到的 不用汇报
Forget what you heard in there. There will be no extraction.
找到他之后
You find him…
你就杀了他
you kill him.
就地正♥法♥
Then and there.
穿梭机LMTR-20
Shuttle number LMTR-20.
准备起飞 检查你的授权
Prepare for takeoff while we check your authorization.
你见过K2了?
You met K-2?
他很迷人
Charming.
他的电子脑想到什么 就说什么
He tends to say whatever comes into his circuits.
这是重新编码后的副作用
It’s a byproduct of the reprogram.
为什么她有爆能枪而我没有?
Why does she get a blaster and I don’t?
– 什么?- 我知道要怎么用
– What? – I know how to use it.
那正是我所担心的 把它给我
That’s what I’m afraid of. Give it to me.
我们要去杰达 那里可是战区
We’re going to Jedha. That’s a war zone.
这不是重点 你从哪里拿来的?
That’s not the point. Where’d you get it?
我找到的
I found it.
我发现这个回应含糊且不可信
I find that answer vague and unconvincing.
信任是互相的
Trust goes both ways.
你就让她留着?
You’re letting her keep it?
你想知道 她用来对付你的机率吗?
Would you like to know the probability of her using it against you?
很高
It’s high.
我们出发吧
Let’s get going.
非常高
It’s very high.
谎言
Lies!
欺骗
Deceptions!
咱们来瞧瞧
Let’s see it.
菩提·鲁克 货机飞行员
“Bodhi Rook. Cargo pilot.”
– 本地人?- 嗯
– Local boy, huh? – Uh-huh.
好 我听得见
Okay. I can hear you.
他没有抓我 我是自己来的 我是叛逃
He didn’t capture me. I came here myself. I defected.
我叛逃了
I defected.
每一天 更多的谎言
Every day, more lies.
谎言?我会为谎言冒险吗?
Lies? Would I risk everything for a lie?
不 没时间这样了
No, we don’t have time for this.
我得跟索·葛瑞拉谈谈 在为时已晚之前
I have to speak to Saw Gerrera before it’s too late.
好吧…
Okay.
抱歉 你…
Sorry, you’re…
那个
Um…
那个是给你的
That’s for you.
而我把它交给他们 他们却没发现
And I gave it to them. They did not find it!
我把它交给他们了
I gave it to them.
盖伦·厄索
Uh, Galen Erso.
他叫我来找你
He told me to find you.
波·卡雷特
Bor Gullet.
呃 波·卡雷特?
Uh, Bor Gullet?
什么 等等
What? Wait!
盖伦·厄索派我来的
Galen Erso sent me!
他叫我要找到你
He told me to find you.
最不幸的是杰达的安全漏洞 克鲁尼克总监
Most unfortunate about the security breach on Jedha, Director Krennic.
经过如此之多的挫折和延误 现在又变成这样
After so many setbacks and delays, and now this.
听说城里还流传出谣言
We’ve heard word of rumors circulating through the city.
显然你失去了一位 相当大嘴巴的货机飞行员
Apparently, you’ve lost a rather talkative cargo pilot.
如果参议院得到我们计划的风声
If the Senate gets wind of our project,
无数星系将集结于叛军之下
countless systems will flock to the Rebellion.
塔金总督 当战斗基地完工
When the battle station is finished, Governor Tarkin…
参议院就没什么价值了
the Senate will be of little concern.
克鲁尼克总监 一旦已成如此局面
When has become now, Director Krennic.
皇帝绝不会容忍♥再拖延
The Emperor will tolerate no further delay.
你已经让时间站在叛军这边了
You have made time an ally of the Rebellion.
我建议我们通过直接测试武器
I suggest we solve both problems simultaneously…
同时解决这两个问题
with an immediate test of the weapon.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!