也许我有机会自己来解释
Perhaps there’s a chance to explain myself…
虽然我不敢有太多指望
and, though I don’t dare hope for too much…
给琴一个机会 如果她还活着
a chance for Jyn, if she’s alive…
如果你有可能找到她…
if you can possibly find her…
让她知道 我对她的爱从未消失
to let her know that my love for her has never faded…
我是多么强烈地想念她
and how desperately I’ve missed her.
琴 我的小星尘
Jyn, my Stardust…
我无法想像你对我做何想法
I can’t imagine what you think of me.
当我被带走时 我得面对一些痛苦的事实
When I was taken, I faced some bitter truths.
我被告知 昆尼克很快就会抓到你
I was told that soon enough Krennic would have you as well.
随着时间过去
As time went by…
我知道你不是死了
I knew that you were either dead…
就是隐藏得太好 他永远找不到你
or so well hidden that he would never find you.
我知道如果我拒绝工作 如果我自我了断
I knew if I had refused to work, if I took my own life…
那只会是时间问题 在昆尼克发现
it would only be a matter of time before Krennic realized…
他并不需要我 来完成计划之前
he no longer needed me to complete the project.
因此我做出了一件 没人料想到的事
So I did the one thing nobody expected.
我撒谎了
I lied.
我学会了撒谎
I learned to lie.
我扮演成一个 借工作消极逃避的挫败者
I played the part of a beaten man resigned to the sanctuary of his work.
让自己变得不可或缺
I made myself indispensable…
并一直打造我的复仇基础
and all the while, I laid the groundwork of my revenge.
我们称它为死星
We call it the Death Star.
没有更恰当的名称了
There is no better name…
一旦它被释出 这一天很快就会来到
and the day is coming soon when it will be unleashed.
我在系统里设置了一个弱点
I’ve placed a weakness deep within the system…
一个如此渺小而有力的缺陷 他们永远找不到
a flaw so small and powerful, they will never find it.
但是 琴
But, Jyn…
如果你正在听… 我的爱女
Jyn, if you’re listening, my beloved…
我的生命已经虚度如此之多
so much of my life has been wasted.
只有在我坚强的时刻 我才会试着去想你
I try to think of you only in the moments when I’m strong…
因为那些没有你 在我身边的痛苦…
because the pain of not having you with me…
你的母亲 我们一家人
your mother, our family.
失去这些的痛苦是如此强烈
The pain of that loss is so overwhelming…
即使现在我仍在冒着失败的风险
I risk failing even now.
我依然很难不去想到你
It’s just so hard not to think of you.
想着你在哪里
Think of where you are…
我的小星尘
my Stardust.

Saw…
反应炉模组 这是关键
the reactor module, that’s the key.
那是我埋设机关的地方
That’s the place I’ve laid my trap.
它很隐蔽且不稳定
It’s well hidden and unstable.
击中它的任何部分 都会摧毁整个基地
One blast to any part of it will destroy the entire station.
你需要蓝图
You’ll need the plans…
死星的结构蓝图 以找到反应炉
the structural plans for the Death Star, to find the reactor.
我知道有个完整的工程档案
I know there’s a complete engineering archive…
存放于资料库中 位于史卡利夫的堡垒之塔
in the data vault at the Citadel Tower on Scarif.
任何外力爆破 都能使反应炉模组点燃
Any pressurized explosion to the reactor module…
连锁反应就会摧毁整座基地…
will set off a chain reaction that will destroy the entire station.
走 走
Go, go!
K-2 K-2 你在哪里?
K-2, K-2! Where are you?
你在啊
There you are.
我照你的要求正在待命
I’m standing by as you requested…
虽然地平线上有麻烦了
although there’s a problem on the horizon.
地平线没了
There’s no horizon.
锁定我们的位置 马上把飞船开过来
Locate our position. Bring that ship in here, now!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我必须找到琴
I gotta find Jyn.
带飞行员走 我们需要他
Get the pilot, we need him!
好啦
All right.
我去找飞行员
I’ll get the pilot.
飞行员
Pilot.
不 不 不…
No, no, no!
我们走
Let’s go.

Jyn!

Jyn!

Hey.
我们必须走了
We gotta go.
我知道你父亲在哪里
I know where your father is.
跟他走 琴
Go with him, Jyn.
你必须去
You must go!
跟我们一起来
Come with us.
我不再逃避了
I will run no longer.
– 来吧 – 但你必须救自己
– Come on. – But you must save yourself.
– 来吧 – 走
– Come on. – Go!
没时间了
There’s no time!
拯救反抗军
Save the Rebellion!
拯救梦想
Save the dream.
噢 好美
Oh, it’s beautiful.
席鲁 我们走
Chirrut, let’s go!
快 我们离开这里
Come on! Let’s get out of here!
带我们离开这里
Get us out of here!
冲出去
Punch it!
我对我们的处境并不乐观
I’m not very optimistic about our odds.
别说了 老K
Not now, K.

Come on!
冲出去
Punch it.
我还没有完成计算
I haven’t completed my calculations.
我来帮你处理
I’ll make them for you.
我相信我欠你一个道歉 克鲁尼克总监
I believe I owe you an apology, Director Krennic.
你的成效超出了所有期望
Your work exceeds all expectations.
你也会如此禀报皇帝?
And you’ll tell the Emperor as much?
我会向他禀报 他对你的意外事故
I will tell him that his patience with your misadventures…
所付出的耐心
has been rewarded with a weapon
已经以一个能迅速消灭 叛军的武器化为回报
that will bring a swift end to the Rebellion.
那只是它破坏潜力的 一小部分…
And that that was only an inkling of its destructive potential.
我会向他禀报 这武器将由我来接管
I will tell him that I will be taking control over the weapon…
数年前我早已提过之事 立即生效
I first spoke of years ago effective immediately.
我们可是站在我的成就当中
We stand here amidst my achievement.
而不是你的
Not yours!
我担心最近的这些安全漏洞
I’m afraid the recent security breaches…
已经暴露出你身为 军事总监的不适任之处
have laid bare your inadequacies as a military director.
漏洞已经弥补了
The breaches have been filled.
杰达已经沉寂
Jedha has been silenced.
你以为那个飞行员 是单独行动?
You think this pilot acted alone?
他是从伊杜的基地派出的
He was dispatched from the installation on Eadu…
是盖伦·厄索的设施
Galen Erso’s facility.
我们会去查
Oh, we’ll see about this.
收到来自安道尔上尉的 加密讯息 长官
A coded message from Captain Andor, sir.
武器确认
“Weapon confirmed.”
杰达被毁
“Jedha destroyed.”
任务目标位于伊杜 请指示
“Mission target located on Eadu, please advise.”
被毁?
Destroyed?
继续
Proceed.
告诉他 我的命令仍然有效
Tell him my orders still stand.
告诉他行动要快
Tell him to proceed with haste…
照计划行事
and keep to the plan.
我们不知道 他为帝国建造了什么
We have no idea what he’s building for the Empire.
趁还有机会 我们必须杀了盖伦·厄索
We have to kill Galen Erso while we have the chance.
贝兹 告诉我
Baze, tell me.
是所有的一切?
All of it?
整个城市?
The whole city?
告诉我
Tell me.
所有的一切
All of it.
明白了
Understood.
设定航线到伊杜
Set course for Eadu.
设定航线到伊杜
Setting course for Eadu.
我父亲就在那里?
Is that where my father is?
我认为是
I think so.
你就是盖伦的女儿
So you’re Galen’s daughter?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!