我与原力同在
And I am with the Force.
而我无所畏惧
And I fear nothing.
因一切皆为原力所愿
For all is as the Force wills it.
嘿 站住别动
Hey, stop right there.
他是盲人
He’s blind.
他聋了吗?
Is he deaf?
我说站住别动
I said stop right there!
你的脚还好吧?
Is your foot all right?
你差点射中我
You almost shot me.
不客气
You’re welcome.
敌兵清除
Clear of hostiles.
– 有一名敌兵 – 他跟我们一起的
– One hostile. – He’s with us.
他们没问题
They’re all right.
谢了
Thanks.
卡西恩 那一巴掌我很抱歉
Cassian, I’m sorry about the slap.
回到飞船上去 等我呼叫
Go back to the ship. Wait for my call.
他是绝地武士?
Is he a Jedi?
这里再也没有绝地了
There are no Jedi here anymore.
只有像这个傻瓜一样的梦想家
Only dreamers like this fool.
原力保护了我
The Force did protect me.
是我保护了你
I protected you.
你能带我们去见索·葛瑞拉吗?
Can you get us to Saw Gerrera?
难道你看不出 我们不是帝国的朋友?
Can’t you see? We are no friends of the Empire.
任何杀掉我或我朋友的人
Anyone who kills me or my friends
都得去向索·葛瑞拉交代
will answer to Saw Gerrera.
因为我是盖伦·厄索的女儿
Because I’m the daughter of Galen Erso.
你在开玩笑吧?我又看不见
Are you kidding me? I’m blind.
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I’m one with the Force, the Force is with me.
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I’m one with the Force, the Force is with me.
你在祷告?
You pray?
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I’m one with the Force, the Force is with me.
真的?
Really?
我与原力同在 原力与我同在
I’m one with the Force, the Force is with me.
他在祈求门打开
He’s praying for the door to open.
他很困扰 因为他知道这是有可能的
It bothers him because he knows it’s possible.
贝兹·梅尔巴斯曾是我们之中 最忠实的守护者
Baze Malbus was once the most devoted Guardian of us all.
我开始觉得原力跟我 有不同的优先权了
I’m beginning to think the Force and I have different priorities.
放轻松点 上尉
Relax, Captain.
我们待过比这更糟糕的牢笼
We’ve been in worse cages than this one.
这是我头一遭
This is the first for me.
还有另一种牢笼 上尉
There is more than one sort of prison, Captain.
我感觉到你无论身在何处 都带着它
I sense that you carry yours wherever you go.

Jyn.
真的是你?
Is it really you?
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe it!
还真是天大的惊喜
Must be quite a surprise.
我们还是朋友吗?
Are we not still friends?
最后一次见到你
The last time I saw you,
你给我一把刀和上膛的爆能枪
you gave me a knife and loaded blaster…
还叫我待在地窖里直到天亮
and told me to wait in a bunker till daylight.
我知道你很安全
I knew you were safe.
你丢下我
You left me behind.
你已经成为我的干部当中 最优秀的战士
You were already the best soldier in my cadre.
– 我才16岁 – 我是在保护你
– I was 16! – I was protecting you!
你扔下我
You dumped me!
你是帝国科学官员的女儿
You were the daughter of an Imperial science officer.
别人终究会想到这点
People were starting to figure that out.
他们会想拿你当人♥质♥
People who wanted to use you as a hostage.
过去这些日子里
Not a day goes by…
我没有一天不想你
that I don’t think of you.
但是今天
But today…
尤其是今天?
of all days…
这是陷阱
It’s a trap.
对吧?
Isn’t it?
什么?
What?
那个飞行员
The pilot.
讯息
The message.
所有的一切
All of it.
是他们派你来的?
Did they send you?
你是来这里…
Did you come here…
杀我?
to kill me?
我来日不多了
There’s not much of me left.
联盟想要我父亲
The Alliance wants my father.
他们认为他有给过你 关于一件武器的消息
They think he sent you a message about a weapon.
我猜 他们是认为派我来 你可能就愿意帮他们
I guess they think by sending me, you might actually help them out.
那你想要的又是什么 琴?
So what is it that you want, Jyn?
他们想要找个介绍人 他们如愿了
They wanted an introduction, they’ve got it.
我现在退出
I’m out now.
接下来想做什么都随你
Rest of you can do what you want.
你不关心原因?
You care not about the cause?
原因?
The cause?
你是认真的吗?
Seriously?
是叫联盟?
The Alliance…
还是叫反抗军?随你这些日子以来怎么称呼
the rebels, whatever it is you’re calling yourself these days…
这所有的一切只带给我痛苦
all it’s ever brought me is pain.
你难道能袖手旁观 帝国的旗帜
You can stand to see the Imperial flag
插满银河系?
reign across the galaxy?
只要不抬头仰望就没问题
It’s not a problem if you don’t look up.
我有点东西给你看
I have something to show you.
来吧
Come.
皇帝在等我的报告
The Emperor is awaiting my report.
他曾经希望与维达大人
One would hope that he and Lord Vader
在此地共赏难得盛况
might’ve been here for such an occasion.
我认为此举能使你
And I thought it prudent to save you
谨慎地避免任何可能的尴尬
from any potential embarrassment.
你的担忧毫无必要
Your concern’s hardly warranted.
说到就要做到
If saying it would only make it so.
所有帝国♥军♥队都撤离后
All Imperial forces have been evacuated…
我就会摧毁整个卫星
and I stand ready to destroy the entire moon.
没那个必要
That won’t be necessary.
我们需要的是陈述 而非宣言
We need a statement, not a manifesto.
对这一天来说 圣城就够了
The Holy City will be enough for today.
目标杰达城
Target Jedha City.
准备单一反应炉点火
Prepare single reactor ignition.
– 长官 我们已经就位 准备… – 发射
– Sir, we’re in position… – Fire!
开始主点火程序
Commence primary ignition.
隔壁牢房♥的是谁?
Who’s the one in the next cell?
什么?
What?
在哪里?
Where?
一个帝国飞行员
An Imperial pilot.
– 飞行员?- 我要杀了他
– Pilot? – I’m gonna kill him!
– 不 不 不 等等 – 你过来
– No, no. No, wait! – Come here!

No!
退后 退后
Back off! Back off!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
你是飞行员?
Are you the pilot?
嘿 嘿 你是飞行员?穿梭机飞行员?
Hey. Hey. Are you the pilot? The shuttle pilot?
飞行员?
Pilot?
他是怎么了?
What’s wrong with him?
盖伦·厄索
Galen Erso.
你知道这名字吗?
You know that name?
我带了讯息 我是飞行员
I brought the message. I’m the pilot.
我是飞行员
I’m the pilot.
我是飞行员
I’m the pilot.
好 很好
Okay. Good.
盖伦·厄索在哪里?
Now where is Galen Erso?
待命
Stand by.
这是我收到的讯息
This is the message I was sent.
索 如果你正在看这个
Saw, if you are watching this…
那么也许就有机会拯救联盟
then perhaps there’s a chance to save the Alliance.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!