失败将会让你发现
Failure will find you explaining why
你得向耐心不多的观众解释
to a far less patient audience.
我不会失败
I will not fail.
怎么了 琴?你看起来很害怕
What’s the matter, Jyn? You look frightened.
我会永远保护你
I’ll always protect you.
小星尘
Stardust.
永远不会改变
Don’t ever change.
相信…
Trust.
盖伦
Galen.
我们即将进入轨道 你来操纵
We’re coming into orbit. You have controls.
那就是杰达
That’s Jedha.
或是它的残渣
Or what’s left of it.
我们要找索 我们要找你父亲
We find Saw, we find your father.
灭星者在这里做什么?
What’s with the Destroyer?
都是因为你的老朋友 索·葛瑞拉
It’s because of your old friend, Saw Gerrera.
他一直在袭击货物运输
He’s been attacking the cargo shipments.
他们带什么来了?
What are they bringing in?
其实是”他们带走了什么”?
It’s what are they taking out.
凯伯水晶 所有能带走的都拿了
Kyber crystal. All they can get.
我们想知道他们为何拆圣殿
We wondered why they were stripping the temple.
现在知道了
Now we know.
那是武器的燃料
It’s the fuel for the weapon.
你父亲建造的武器
The weapon your father’s building.
也许我们应该把靶子留下
Maybe we should leave target practice behind.
你在说我吗?
Are you talking about me?
她说得对 我们要混进去
She’s right. We need to blend in.
留在飞船里
Stay with the ship.
我可以混进去 我是帝国机器人
I can blend in. I’m an Imperial droid.
这城市被帝国占领
The city is under Imperial occupation.
有半数的人想把你重新编码
Half the people here wanna reprogram you.
另一半想在你脑袋上开个洞
The other half wanna put a hole in your head.
我很惊讶你如此关心我的安全
I’m surprised you’re so concerned with my safety.
并没有
I’m not.
我只是担心他们 可能没打中你而打中我
I’m just worried they might miss you and hit me.
听起来对我不算太坏
Doesn’t sound so bad to me.
波·卡雷特能感应到你的想法
Bor Gullet can feel your thoughts.
你没说谎 就不会有事
No lie is safe.
实际上你带了什么给我 货机飞行员?
What have you really brought me, cargo pilot?
波·卡雷特会知道真♥相♥
Bor Gullet will know the truth.
不幸的副作用
The unfortunate side effect is that one tends…
就是会失去自己的意识
to lose one’s mind.

No!

Hey.
给我小心点
You just watch yourself.
不 不
Wait. No, no.
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
我们不想惹任何麻烦
We don’t want any trouble. Sorry.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
杰达市民
Citizens of Jedha.
你们必须汇报这名 失踪货机飞行员的下落
You must come forward with information of the location of this missing cargo pilot.
提供此消息者 即可获得600帝国币奖励
A reward of 600 credits for the information shall be awarded.
我有个联络人
I had a contact.
索的反抗军之一
One of Saw’s Rebels.
但是他失踪了 他的妹妹在找他
But he’s just gone missing.His sister will be looking for him.
圣殿被摧毁了 但她会在那里等着
The temple’s been destroyed, but she’ll be there waiting.
我们会给她你的名字
We’ll give her your name
希望这样能让我们见到索
and hope that gets us a meeting with Saw.
希望?
Hope?
对 希望就是反抗军的根本
Yeah. Rebellions are built on hope.
把手放到我看得见的地方
Hands where I can see them.
去那边
Get over there.
出示证件 进去搜
Show me some identification. Check inside.
这一切都是因为你那个飞行员?
Is this all because of your pilot?
愿他人的原力与你同在
May the Force of others be with you.
等我
Wait for me.
愿他人的原力与你同在
May the Force of others be with you.
愿他人的原力与你同在
May the Force of others be with you.
你愿意用那条项链交换 以瞥见你的未来吗?
Would you trade that necklace for a glimpse into your future?

Yes.
我就是在跟你说话
I’m speaking to you.
我是席鲁·英韦
I’m Chirrut imwe.
你怎么知道我戴着项链?
How did you know I was wearing a necklace?
想知道答案 你就得付钱
For that answer, you must pay.
关于凯伯水晶的事你知道多少?
What do you know about kyber crystals?
我父亲 他说它们提供 绝地武士的光剑能量
My father, he… He said they powered the Jedi’s lightsabers.

Jyn.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let’s go.
最强的星星都有凯伯之心
The strongest stars have hearts of kyber.
我们走
Let’s go.
我们不是来交朋友的
We’re not here to make friends.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
原力的守护者
The Guardians of the Whills.
凯伯圣殿的保护者
Protectors of the Kyber Temple.
但没东西可以保护了
But there’s nothing left to protect.
所以现在他们只会给大家惹麻烦
So now they’re just causing trouble for everybody.
你突然变得很紧张
You seem awfully tense all of a sudden.
我们必须动作快 这里将会有伏击行动
We have to hurry. This town is ready to blow.
帝国的公民们
Citizens of the Empire…
帝国♥军♥队坚持不懈地打击索·葛瑞拉恐怖统治
Imperial forces tirelessly fight Saw Gerrera’s reign of terror…
正是由于帝国♥军♥队的努力
over the people of this beloved city.
才得以保卫这主要的商业城市
Truth and justice are the tools of the Empire.
告诉我你有后备计划
Tell me you have a backup plan.
来了
Incoming!
看来我们找到索的反抗军了
Looks like we found Saw’s rebels.
上面
Up there!
琴 别过去
Jyn, no!
打掉高塔
Hit the terrorist.
离开那里
Get out of there!
凯伯水晶
Kyber…
来吧
Come on!
这边
This way!
卡西恩
Cassian!
你知道那不是我吗?
Did you know that wasn’t me?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
我想我说过叫你待在飞船里
I thought I told you to stay on the ship.
你是说过 但我觉得好无聊
You did. But I thought it was boring,
何况你们有麻烦
and you were in trouble.
对两个潜入者来说 爆♥炸♥似乎太多了
There were a lot of explosions for two people blending in.
站住 别动…
Hey, Freeze!
你说得对 我应该在飞船里等着
You’re right. I should just wait on the ship.
站住 站住别动
Halt. Stop right there.
你要带这些囚犯去哪里?
Where are you taking these prisoners?
– 他们是囚犯?- 对 你要带他们去哪里?
– These are prisoners. – Yes. Where are you taking them?
我要把他们… 收监 押进监狱
I am taking them to imprison them in prison.
– 他要带我们去… – 住嘴
– He’s taking us to… – Quiet!
再敢张嘴就有你好受的
And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.
– 我们在这里看着他们 – 好的
– We’ll take them from here. – That’s okay.
如果你能帮我指路
If you could just point me in the right direction,
我确定我可以带他们走
I can take them, I’m sure.
– 我已经带他们走了这么远… – 嘿 等一下
– I’ve taken them this far. – Hey, wait a second.
– 把他们带走 – 等等
– Take them away. – Wait.
你不能带走他们
You can’t take them away.
你 留在这里
You. Stay here.
我们需要检查你的诊断程序
We need to check your diagnostics.
诊断程序?
Diagnostics?
我可以自我执行诊断程序
I’m capable of running my own diagnostics,
非常感谢你
thank you very much.
让他们平静通过
Let them pass in peace.
让他们平静通过
Let them pass in peace.
原力与我同在
The Force is with me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!