你并不是唯一一个需要劳工的工业家
Herr Schindler.
辛德勒先生
I remember earlier this year, IG Farben ordered…
记得今年稍早的时候
a trainload of Hungarians for its chemical factory.
法本化学工厂 跟我订了一车的匈牙利俘虏
The train came in through the archway…
火车才刚进站
and the officer in charge of the selection went immediately to work…
那些负责筛选的军官就立刻开始工作
and sent 2,000 of them…
他们选了两千个人
straightaway to Special Treatment.
去我们的毒气室接受”特别疗程”
It is not my task to interfere with the processes that take place down here.
我对这里所发生的事 根本无权干涉
Why do you think I can help you
你何以认为我可以帮助你?
if I can’t help IG Farben?
我连法本化学工厂都无法帮助
Allow me to express the reason.
请容许我叙述我的理由
I’m not making any judgment about you.
我并无意去评断你的人格
It’s just that I know that in the coming months…
我只是知道在未来几个月
we’re all going to need portable wealth.
我们一定都会需要可以随身携带的财产
I could have you arrested.
我可以将你逮捕
I’m protected by powerful friends. You should know that.
我有许多位高权重的朋友 相信你一定知道
I do not say I am accepting them.
这并不代表我准备收下这些赠礼
All I say is, I’m not comfortable with them on the table.
我只是觉得不应该将它们摊在桌上
I have a shipment coming in tomorrow.
我明天又会有一批新货到来
I’ll cut you 300 units from it.
我可以分三百个俘虏给你
The train comes, we turn it around. Mmm, yes, yes.
火车一到 我们立刻让他们掉头
It’s yours. I understand.
让你带走 我了解
I want these.
可是我要的是这些人
You shouldn’t get stuck on names.
你不该对这些人的名字那么执着
That’s right. It creates a lot of paperwork.
这样会衍生出很多的文件处理的工作
Zoldinger, Ernestina.!
佐丁格·厄妮斯汀娜
Waldergrun, Hilda.!
渥德根·海达
Waldergrun, Leonora.!
渥德根·里奥诺拉
Laast, Anna!
拉斯特·安娜
Pfefferberg, Mila!
费佛柏格·蜜拉
Dresner, Chaja!
椎斯纳·露诗
Dresner, Danka!
椎斯纳·丹卡
Nussbaum, Sidonia!
奴斯班·希冬妮雅
Rosner, Manci!
罗斯纳·曼希
Hirsch, Helen.!
希尔施·海伦
Grosz, Chaja Sara.!
葛兹·海雅莎拉
Danka! Danka! Danka!
丹卡! 丹卡!
No! No! No!
不 不要!
Hey.! Hey.! Hey.! What are you doing?
喂 你们在干什么?
These are mine! These are my workers! They should be on my train!
她们是我的工人 她们应该一起上火车
They’re skilled munitions workers! They’re essential!
她们是非常重要的弹药工人 非常重要的
Essential girls!
她们是很宝贵的女孩
Their fingers polish the insides of shell metal casings.
她们的小手指能替所有的弹壳上漆
How else am I to polish the inside of a 45 millimeter shell casing?
那你认为我们该怎么替点四五口径的弹壳上漆
You tell me. You tell me!
你告诉我 你告诉我啊
Back on the train!
全都回火车上去
Back on the train!
全部回去
Under Department “W” provisions…
按照W部门的法律规定
it is unlawful to kill a worker without just cause.
随意处决工厂工人是违法的
Under the Businesses Compensation Fund…
基于商业补偿基金的规定
I am entitled to file damage claims for such deaths.
我可以因为这种损失而获得赔偿
If you shoot without thinking…
如果你们随意处决我的工人
you go to prison, I get paid.
你们会去坐牢 而我可以获得赔偿
That’s how it works.
就是这么回事
So
所以
there will be no summary executions here.
以后这里不会再有任何就地正法的事件发生
There will be no interference of any kind with production.
也不得再有人任意来干扰我工厂的生产速度
In hopes of ensuring that
为了确保这一点
guards will no longer be allowed on the factory floor…
所有士兵一律禁止进入工厂
without my authorization.
除了有我的许可之外
For your cooperation, you have my gratitude.
还希望各位能多多配合 我将会感激不尽
Come on, come.
来吧
Come on, boys, come. Guck dir mal die Buddeln an!
来啊 大伙儿别客气
No doorman or maitre d’
所有门房或领班
will ever mistake you again.
都会认为你是独一无二的辛德勒夫人
I promise.
我向你保证
Itzhak.
依札克
This is Itzhak Stern, my accountant. Itzhak…
这位是依札克·史登 我的会计
You must be Mrs. Schindler.
您一定是辛德勒夫人
It’s a pleasure.
幸会
Emilie has volunteered to work in the clinic.
艾蜜莉将会在诊所里担任志工
Very generous of you.
你真的是太慷慨了
I know.
哪里
We need to talk when you have a moment.
等你有空时 我们可否借一步说话
This is my wife, Stern. I don’t keep any secrets from my spouse.
这是我的妻子 我们之间没有任何秘密
Oskar, please, attend to business. It’s much more attractive.
奥斯卡 你去管生意吧 我对那些没有兴趣
Madam. Hello. What is it?
怎么了?
We’ve received an angry complaint from the Armaments Board.
我们刚刚收到军备部愤怒的来电
The artillery shells, tank shells, rocket casings…
我们所生产的子弹壳 坦克及飞弹弹壳
Apparently all of them have failed quality control tests.
全部都没有通过品管检查
That’s to be expected.
这是很正常的 初期都会这样
Start up problems. This isn’t pots and pans. This is a precise business.
这可不比制造锅碗瓢盆 这是很精密的行业
I’ll write them a letter.
我会写信跟他们沟通
They’re withholding payment.
而且他们还拒绝付款
Sure, so would I, so would you.
那是很正常的
I wouldn’t worry. We’ll get it right one of these days.
别担心 我们迟早会摸索出来的
There’s a rumor you’ve been going around miscalibrating the machines.
有人谣传 说你故意乱调整机器的刻度
They could shut us down, send us back to Auschwitz.
这样工厂会被勒令歇业 我们就得去奥斯维辛
I’ll call around, find out where we can buy shells.
我会去打听看看哪里有卖弹壳 再去买来交货
Pass them off as ours.
我不懂这有什么不同 不管是不是我们生产的
I don’t see the difference. Whether they’re made here…
这对我来说不同
You don’t see a difference? I see a difference. You’ll lose a lot of money.
你会损失很多钱
Fewer shells will be made.
这样会减少弹壳的产量
Stern
史登
if this factory ever produces…
如果我们工厂出产了可以被成功发射的弹壳
a shell that can actually be fired, I’ll be very unhappy.
我会非常不高兴的
Hello, madam. How do you do?
你好 夫人 你好
How are you doing, Rabbi?
你好吗 牧师?
Rabbi!
牧师!
Good, Herr Direktor.
我很好 厂长先生
Sun’s going down.
太阳快要下山了
Yes, it is.
是的
What day is this? Friday?
今天是星期几? 是星期五吗?
It is Friday, isn’t it?
今天是星期五 不是吗?
Is it?
是吗?
What’s the matter with you? You should be preparing for the Sabbath.
你是怎么搞的? 你应该去准备安息日的礼拜了
Shouldn’t you?
不是吗?
I’ve got some wine. In my office. Come.
我的办公室里有几瓶酒 跟我来拿吧
For the seven months it was fully operational,
在工厂全面开工的七个月间
Schindler”s Brinnlitz munitions factory
辛德勒的布林兹武器工厂
was a model of non production.
从来没有制造过任何可用的武器
During this same period
在这期间
he spent millions of reichmarks to sustain
他花了上百万马克让他的工人维持生计
his workers and bribe Reich officials. Gut Shabbos.
并花钱打点纳粹军队
What?
干嘛?
Do you have any money, uh, hidden away someplace…
你是不是在哪里藏了钱
that I don’t know about?
藏一些钱起来 是我所不知道的
No.
没有
Why? Am I broke?
怎么? 我破产了吗?
Well…
这个嘛
Yesterday morning, at 2.’41 a. M…
在昨日清晨两点四十一分时
at General Eisenhower’s headquarters…
裘德将军代表德国
General Jodl…
在艾森豪将军的办公室中
signed the Act of Unconditional Surrender…
签下了无条件投降的条约
of all German land sea and air forces in Europe…
并宣布德国海陆空三军
to the Allied Expeditionary Force…
即刻由盟军军队
and simultaneously to the Soviet High Command.
和苏联军队接管
The German war is, therefore, at an end.
德国战争就此结束
But let us not forget for a moment…
但是请诸位不要忘记
I think it’s time the guards came into the factory.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!