我已经认命了
Accepted them?
认命?
One day he will shoot me.
终有一天 他会杀了我
No, no, no, no, he won’t shoot you.
不 他不会杀你
I know. I see things.
会的 我有所见闻
We were on the roof on Monday, young Lisiek and I…
周一早晨
and we saw the Herr Kommandant come out of the front door…
李西和我在屋顶看见司令从前门走了出去
and down the steps by the patio right there below us and…
步下庭阶 就在我们下面
and there on the steps he drew his gun and he…
他站在阶梯上 拔出配枪
shot a woman who was passing by.
向一个路过的女人开枪
A woman carrying a bundle. Through the throat.
那女人提着东西
Just… Just a woman on her way somewhere, you know.
子弹穿喉而过 她只是个普通行人
She was no fatter or thinner…
她比其他任何人
or slower or faster than anyone else…
并没胖点 瘦点 慢点 快点
and I couldn’t guess what had she done.
我始终不明白 究竟
The more you see of the Herr Kommandant…
她犯了什么罪
the more you see there is no set rules that you can live by.
接触司令越久 越明白到
You can’t say to yourself, “If I follow these rules, I will be safe.”
根本就无理可循
He won’t shoot you because he enjoys you too much.
无从偷生 只有遵守他的规则 我就安全
He enjoys you so much he won’t even let you wear the star.
他太欣赏你 不会杀你
He doesn’t want anyone else to know…
欣赏到连星章也不用你佩带
it’s a Jew he’s enjoying.
他不想人知道 他欣赏犹太人
He shot the woman from the steps…
他从阶梯 射杀那女人
because she meant nothing to him.
因为她对他 无关痛痒
She was one of a series neither offending or pleasing him.
无恩无怨 就像许多其他的人
But you, Helen.
不过你 海伦
It’s all right. It’s not that kind of a kiss.
不要怕 这个吻别无他意
Thank you.
谢谢
Right. The wine.
对了 拿酒去
Wonderful party, Amon. Thank you.
痛快的派对 葛夫 谢谢
Why do you drink that motor oil?
为什么喝那机器油?
Hmm? I send you good stuff all the time.
我经常都有送你好货色
Your liver’s going to explode like a hand grenade.
你的肝脏快要像炸弹般爆炸
You know, I look at you…
越看你越有意思
I watch you.
我不断观察你
You’re never drunk.
你从不喝酒
Oh, that’s… that’s real control.
显示出真正的自制力
Control is power.
能控制 就有权力
That’s power.
控制力就是权力
Is that why they fear us?
所以犹太人才怕我们?
We have the fucking power to kill, that’s why they fear us.
怕我们 因我们有权杀人
They fear us because we have the power to kill arbitrarily.
是的 因我们有权随意杀人
A man commits a crime, he should know better.
某人犯罪
We have him killed, and feel good about it.
我们判他死便有快感
Or we kill him ourselves and we feel even better.
亲手处决 更有快感
That’s not power, though.
但那不是权力
That’s justice. It’s different than power.
是正义 与权力不同
Power is when we have every justification to kill…
权力是有足够理由去杀一个人
and we don’t.
但却不去杀
You think that’s power?
你认为那就是权力?
That’s what the emperors had. A man stole something…
皇帝的权力正是如此
he’s brought in before the emperor…
某小偷被押至皇帝跟前
he throws himself down on the ground, he begs for mercy.
匍伏地上 苦苦求饶
He knows he’s going to die.
自知难逃一死
And the emperor… pardons him.
然而 皇帝赦免他
This worthless man. He lets him go.
既不值得杀 释放了事
I think you are drunk.
我认为你喝醉了
That’s power, Amon.
那是权力 葛夫
That… is power.
那就是权利
Amon the Good.
仁者葛夫
I pardon you.
我赦免你
What do they want?
他们要什么?
I don’t know, but they’re in my office now reviewing our books.
不知道 但我在调查我们的帐目
As my accountant, tell me, should I be alarmed…
身为我的会计
that the auditors are reviewing my books? Well…
你认为我应担心?
Or have you done your job properly? You needn’t be alarmed.
你有尽忠职守吗?
I needn’t be alarmed.
你无须担心
I’m sorry, sir.
对不起
Do you know how much this saddle is worth? Do you know how much it costs?
你知道这马鞍吗 它值多少?
All right.
算了
All right.
好了
Stern, what the hell are you doing following me around?
史坦 你为什么老跟者我?
She was smoking on the job.
她工作时吸烟
Tell her not to do it again.
告诉她不要再吸
I have to report, sir…
报告司令
I’ve been unable to remove the stains from your bathtub.
我没法除去你浴缸的污迹
What are you using, Lisiek?
你用的是什么?
Soap, Commandant.
肥皂 司令
Soap? Not lye?
肥皂? 不用浓咸液?
Go ahead, go on, leave. Leave, I pardon you.
走吧 可以了 我赦免你
I pardon you.
我赦免你
Although I am not a rabbi, in these circumstances…
我不是教士 但现在只有这样
I pray to the Almighty that he will forgive me…
望上帝见谅
if I intone the blessings.
由我呤诵祝福经文
So this is where you come to hide from me.
原来你就是躲在这里来避开我
I came to tell you…
我是来告诉你
that you, um, you really are a wonderful cook…
你是巧手的厨师 干练的仆人
and a well trained servant.
是真心话
I mean it. If you need a reference after the war…
战后 你要推荐书的话
I’d be… I’d be happy to give you one.
我会乐意替你写的
It must get lonely down here…
听到大家在楼上
when you’re listening to everyone upstairs having such a good time.
寻欢作乐 这里就显得很寂寞
Does it?
是吗?
You can answer.
你可以回答我
But what’s the right answer? That’s what you’re thinking.
“该怎么回答才好? “你必在自忖
What does he want to hear?
“他想听什么答复呢? ”
The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
照实回答就是了 海伦
Y Yes, you’re right.
对 你是对的
Sometimes we’re both lonely.
有时 我俩都寂寞
Yes. L…
是的 我
I mean…
我的意思是
I would like so much to…
我渴望能够
reach out and touch you in your loneliness.
在你寂寞时 主动地触摸你
Wh What would that be like, I wonder? I mean…
不知是怎样的感受呢?
What would be wrong with that?
有什么感受?
I realize that you’re not a a person in the…
我明白 作为犹太人
the strictest sense of the word, but…
严格来说你不算是人 不过
No, maybe you’re right about that too, you know.
也许你是对的 也许
Maybe what’s… what’s wrong isn’t… It’s not us.
错不在错不在我们
It’s no… It’s this.
错在这形势
I mean, when they compare you to…
我是说 他们既然将你们
to, uh, vermin and to rodents and to lice…
喻为蛇 虫 鼠 蚁
I just, uh…
我只是
N No, you you make a good point. You make a very good point.
不 你言之成理 对极
Is this the face of a rat?
这张是老鼠的面孔?
Are these the eyes of a rat?
这只是老鼠的眼睛?
Hath not a Jew eyes?
“犹太人不也有眼睛吗? ”
I feel for you, Helen.
海伦 我同情你
No, I don’t think so.
不 我怎可同情你
You’re a Jewish bitch.
你这犹太婊子
You nearly talked me into it
几乎诱我上钩
didn’t you?
对不对?
Bravo.
精彩
On behalf of the… of the workers, sir…
先生 谨代表每个工人
I, I wish for you a happy birthday.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Well, the staff, please. Thank you very much for the lovely cake.
蛋糕很精美 十分感谢
Thank you very much. Tell them thank you from me.
十分感谢 替我向他们道谢
The trains arrived and the people were driven out with clubs.
火车抵达后 人们被赶出来
They were lined up in front of two big warehouses.
在两货仓前列队
One was marked “Cloak Room,” and the other “Valuables.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!