他榜上有名
Yes, sir.
是 长官!
Itzhak Stern.
以撒·史坦
Well, the list is correct, sir. There is nothing I can do.
名单错不了 我无能为力
What is your name?
你什么姓名?
My name? My name is Kunder. Kunder. Hauptscharfuhrer Kunder.
我的姓名? 我叫根达
K U N D E R. And what’s yours?
你呢?
Schindler. S C H l N D L E R.
辛德勒
Gentlemen, thank you very much.
两位 万分感谢
I think I can guarantee you you’ll both be in…
我可保证
Southern Russia before the end of the month. Good day.
月底你俩将调去南俄罗斯 再见
Stern!
以撒·史坦
Stern! Stern! Itzhak Stern!
以撒·史坦! 以撒·史坦!
Stern! Itzhak Stern! Stern.! Stern.! Itzhak Stern.!
以撒·史坦!
Stern!
以撒·史坦!
Sir? Stern! Herr Direktor.
董事长
My apologies.
真不好意思
Stop the train! He’s here! I apologize.
截停火车!
Stop the train! Stop the train!
他在上面! 停车
Stop it!
停车!
Sign here. Initial there.
这里签名 那处填名字
Makes no difference to us, you understand. This one, that one.
对我们来说
It’s the inconvenience to the list.
释放何人 并无分别
It’s the paperwork.
只是处理文件
I somehow left my work card at home.
我忘记了带工作证出来
I tried to explain them it was a mistake, but…
我设法向他们解释 这是误会
I’m sorry, it was stupid!
对不起 我真愚蠢!
What if I got here five minutes later?
我来迟五分钟怎么办?
Then where would I be?
怎么办?
“JEWISH TOWN” KRAKOW GHETTO WINTER “42 Tzukeer end sacrean.
犹太人城 一九四二年冬天
“JEWISH TOWN” KRAKOW GHETTO WINTER “42
科拉科犹太人区
I woke up from a dream this morning.
清晨我梦见自己人破产
I was broke and sharing a room with 12 people I didn’t know…
与12个陌生者处一室 醒来
only to discover I was broke and sharing a room with 12 people I didn’t know.
发觉自己破产 与12个陌生者同处一室
You laugh about it?
你觉得好笑?
I have to laugh.
不得不笑
You are living behind walls.
你们活在围墙内
The walls I can deal with.
围墙我应付得来
It’s the restrictions to my life I’m tired of.
生活没自由却受不了
Those walls keep them out. That’s all I care about.
墙将纳粹党隔在外 这才重要
I like it here.
我喜欢这里
There’s a kind of, I don’t know ancestral squalor to it all.
可能是祖传劣感
You are a slave to these people.
奴隶德性
No one envies us anymore.
没人嫉妒我们
I’m smart.
我够精明
Oh, yes, you’re smart.
的确天才横溢
You’re a real genius. You had your chance.
你错失了良机
Today, today I actually found time to organize a thought.
今日我竟够时间去好好地思考
I can’t remember the last time I did that.
不知有多久未试过
When’s the last time we stood around and talked?
以前哪有空间站在一起谈天
No one ordered me onto a truck today.
以前没有人赶我上货车
No one took my business away from me.
也没有人充公我的生意
You don’t really have a business to take.
你现在没生意可充公了
There’s nowhere down from here. This is it. This is the bottom.
目前处境已糟透 不可能更糟
The ghetto is… liberty.
犹太区标致着自由
This street divides the ghetto just about in half.
这街道将犹太区分成两半
Right side, Ghetto A: Civil employees…
右边:A区
industrial workers and so on.
公务员 生产工人之类
Left side, Ghetto B
左边:B区
Surplus labor…
多余的劳工
the elderly and infirm mostly.
老弱残疾
Which is where you’ll want to start, huh?
葛夫中尉
Do you have any questions, sir?
有问题想问吗?
Ja why is the top down? I’m fucking freezing.
为何打开车篷? 他妈的冻
We expect a labor force of 25 000 to 30 000.
我们估计劳动人口有三万人
Segregated of course. The men in the barracks near the quarry.
建造中的普瓦索夫集中营
The women on the other side of the wire.
男女分隔 不在话下
My place is where?
我的住宅呢?
There, sir.
那所别墅?
There?
是 在那
You call that a villa? Yes, the villa.
那算是别墅?
Their synagogue, can you see it?
见那犹太教堂吗?
That’s not a villa.
那不是别墅
We’re planning to turn it into the camp stables.
正改建成马廊
It’s a house.
是普通住宅
What’s that over there?
那处是什么?
Kindergarten. Fifty one.
幼稚园 51号
And we have a dentist, shoemaker, practical physicians.
这里有牙医 鞋匠 职业医生
There they are, sir.
都在这里 司令
One of you is, uh, a very lucky girl.
你们其中一个会很幸运
There is an opening for a job…
在我的新别墅 有个空缺
away from all this… backbreaking work at my new villa.
可免像现在这样捱苦
Uh, which of you has domestic experience?
有谁替人打理过家务?
Ja, on second thought, I don’t really want someone else’s maid.
可是 别人的女佣 我没兴趣
All those annoying habits I have to undo.
懒得矫正她那些陋习
I don’t want to give you my cold.
我不想把伤风传染你
Uh, what’s your name?
什么姓名?
Helen Hirsch. What?
海伦·凯丝 什么?
Helen Hirsch.
海伦·凯丝
What? I can’t hear.
什么? 我听不见
Helen Hirsch.
海伦·凯丝
To work.!
干活去!
Take it down.! It is not safe.!
拆掉它!
She says the foundation was poured wrong. She’s got to take it down.
她说地基造错了
I told her it’s the barracks, not the fucking Hotel Europa.
告诉她是营房 不是大酒店
Fucking Jew bitch engineer.
他妈的犹太婊子!
You fucking bitch!
他妈的婊子
Herr Kommandant. The entire foundation has to be torn down and repoured.
整个地基须砸掉 再倒水泥
If not,
否则
there will be at least a subsidence at the southern end of the barracks.
营房的南端必然会下沉
Subsidence, and then collapse.
先下沉 然后倒塌
And you are an engineer?
你是工程师吗?
Yes.
是的
My name is Diana Reiter.
我叫丽达
I’m a graduate of Civil Engineering from the University of Milan.
在米兰大学修工程
Ah, an educated Jew, like Karl Marx himself.
受教育的犹太人 就像马克思
Shoot her. What?
枪毙她
Herr Kommandant, I’m only trying to do my job.
长官 我只是职责所在
Ja, I’m doing mine.
我也是职责所在
But, sir, she’s foreman of construction.
但她是建筑的主管
We are not going to have arguments with these people.
无谓与这些人争论
No. Shoot her here, on my authority.
照我命令 枪毙她
It will take more than that.
杀绝我们没那般轻易
I’m sure you’re right.
对极
Take it down, repour it, rebuild it. Like she said.
拆掉 再倒水泥 重新盖搭 如她所说
We have more to see, but we have only one more hour of light.
还有其他须视察 但天色已晚
Today is history.
今日是历史时刻
Today will be remembered.
今日将长留青史
Years from now
许多年后
the young will ask with wonder about this day.
年青人将以敬佩之情问及今日的事
Today is history, and you are part of it.
今日是历史时刻 你是参与者
Six hundred years ago…
六百年前
When elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death
欧洲大瘟疫死人无数 犹太人被指为祸端
Kazimierz the Great, so called…
当时的波兰国王
told the Jews they could come to Krakow.
批准犹太人前来科拉科市
Chaja, bread. They came. Not that fat. No, less.
他们来了 源源而至
They trundled their belongings into the city.
一车车行李
Yes, a bit less. They settled.
落地生根
They took hold. They prospered…
发展起来
in business, science, education, the arts.
在企业 科学 教育 艺术等各方面
They came here with nothing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!