罗坦弗尤尔 啊 给我的?
Oh, thank you very much, Herr Direktor.
十分感谢 董事长
So the man can turn out a hinge in less than a minute.
这人一分钟内造一个铰
Why the long story? Hmm?
你要我怎么样?
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
You’re welcome.
不必客气
Nobody knows who stole the chicken, hmm?
谁偷鸡 没有人知道?
A man walks around with a chicken and nobody notices this.
拿着鸡到处走 没有人看见?
Save yourselves.
救救自己一命吧
Tell him about the chicken.
谁偷鸡 告诉他吧
Still nobody knows.
仍然没人知道
It was you. You committed this crime.
是你? 是你偷的
No, sir.
不是 长官
But you know who, though.
那你知道是谁干的了
Yes.
是的
Who?
谁?
Him!
他!
He’s very gifted.
他很机智
Sure.
当然
Bring him over.
弄他过来
Yes, Sir.
董事长
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you again, Herr Direktor.
董事长 再次谢谢你
You’re welcome again.
别再客气
It’s an honor to work for such a great company.
很荣幸替这公司服务
It’s great to have you.
欢迎你加入
I promise to learn everything about enamelware production.
我会竭尽所能去学习搪瓷生产的各项技术
That’s great.
那太好了
Hello? Miss Elsa Krause is here.
爱萨·克劳斯小姐求见
I only need five minutes.
我只需要5分钟
She wants to speak to the Herr Direktor.
她想见董事长
Yes. He won’t see you.
董事长不见你
Please, sit down.
请坐
Pernod? Cognac?
来点波诺酒? 白兰地?
Uh, no. No, thank you.
噢 不了 不了 谢谢你
So, what can I do for you?
有什么事我可效劳
They say that no one dies here.
人们说 这里没人丧命
They say your factory is a haven.
贵厂是避难所
They say you are good.
说你是好人
Who says that?
谁说的?
Everyone.
大家都这么说
My name is Regina Perlman, not Elsa Krause.
我的真名是雷吉娜·鲍曼 不是爱萨·克劳斯
I’ve been living in Krakow on false papers
自隔离区大屠杀以后
since the ghetto massacre.
我就靠假证件住在克拉克夫
My parents are in Plaszow.
我的父母在普拉绍夫的的集中营里
Their names are Chana and Jakob Perlman.
他们的名字是查娜和雅各布·鲍曼
They are older people.
他们是老人了
They are killing older people now in plaszow.
党卫军开始屠杀在普拉绍夫的的老人了
They bury them up in the forest. Look…
把他们埋在森林里 你看
I don’t have any money.
我身无分文
I, I borrowed these clothes.
我 我的这些衣服也是借来的
I’m begging you.
我恳求你
Please, please bring them here.
请把他们带到这儿来
I don’t do that.
我从来不做这种事
You’ve been misled.
你搞错了
I ask one thing: Whether or not a worker has certain skills.
我只关心一件事:工人有无技术
My father is an importer, not a metalworker.
家父是商人 不是工人
Such activities are illegal.
你的要求是违法的
You will not entrap me!
你别想陷害我
Cry, and I will have you arrested. I swear to God!
喊 我就叫人逮捕你 我发誓
People die. It’s a fact of life.
人都会死 这在所难免
He wants to kill everybody?
他要把每个人都杀了?
Great! What am I supposed to do about it?
我也没办法?
Bring everybody over? Is that what you think?
将所有人送来? 行得通吗?
Send them over to Schindler. Send them all!
把他们送到辛德勒那儿 全送去!
His place is a haven, didn’t you know? It’s not a factory.
他那是避难所 你知道吗? 那不是工厂
It’s not an enterprise of any kind.
也不是个正经工作赚钱的地方
It’s a haven for rabbis and orphans…
那是犹太牧师和孤儿的收容所
and people with no skills whatsoever!
以及一无所长的人!
You think I don’t know what you’re doing?
你搞什么 以为我不知?
You’re so quiet all the time. I know, I know!
你以为神不知 鬼不觉
Are you losing money?
你在亏本吗?
That’s not the point!
不是亏本 那与此无关
What other point is…
那是什么问题?
It’s dangerous! It’s dangerous to me!
危险! 对我来说这很危险!
You have to understand. Goeth is under enormous pressure.
你得明白歌特受到极大的压力
You have to think of it in his situation.
你得设身处地为他想想
He’s got this whole place to run.
他要管理这么大的地方
He’s responsible for everything here, all these people.
他要为这儿的一切负责
He’s got a lot of things to worry about.
他的麻烦可不少
And he’s got the war which brings out the worst in people.
战争把人最邪恶的一面抖出来
Never the good, always the bad. Always the bad.
总是邪恶的
But in normal circumstances he wouldn’t be like this.
在正常情形 他会合情合理
He’d be all right.
不会这样
There’d just be the good aspects of him which…
只会表现善良的一面
He’s a wonderful crook.
他坏的可爱
A man who loves good food, good wine, the ladies, making money…
酒色财气 无所不好 也…
Killing.
也喜欢杀人
He can’t enjoy it.
没有人天生就喜欢杀人的
Bejski told me the other day,
别斯基前些天告诉我
somebody escaped from a work detail outside the wire.
某人趁被派到墙外工作逃脱了
Goeth lined up everybody from the missing man’s barracks.
歌特叫那整个营房的人排队站好
He shot the man to the left of Bejski, the man to the right ofhim.
他把别斯基左边和右边的人都开枪打死了
He walked down the line shooting every other man with a pistol.
他沿着队列 用手枪隔一个杀一个
Twenty five.
25个
What do you want me to do about it?
你要我怎么样?
Nothing, nothing.
没怎么样
We’re just talking.
闲聊而已
“Perlman.”
“鲍曼”
Perlman!
鲍曼!
Husband and wife.
那是一对老夫妇
Jakob and Chana Perlman!
雅各布和查娜·鲍曼!
Have Goldberg bring them over.
让高德博格带他们过来
I’m sure this will be better than those rags, Lisiek.
我想这刷子肯定比破布更适用
Herr Direktor, I was just helping Lisiek to find something…
董事长 我只在帮李西找东西
to clean the stains from the Herr Kommandant’s bathtub.
清洁指挥官的浴缸
Go clean it. Pardon me, Herr Direktor.
对不起 董事长
You don’t have to report to me, Helen.
你无须向我交代 海伦
You know who I am? Hmm?
知道我是谁吗?
I’m Schindler.
我是辛德勒
Of course. L I have heard and…
当然知道 我听过你
you have been here before.
你来过这里
Here, why don’t you keep this someplace?
拿着 收起来
Go on, take it.
别怕 拿去
I get extra food here.
在这里我能分到较多食物
Well, if you don’t want to eat it, trade it.
你不吃可以用来交换东西
Or give it to Lisiek.
或送给李西
Why not build yourself up?
何不补充点体力?
My first day here, he beat me…
我来这里的第一天
because I threw out the bones from dinner.
他打我 因我倒掉晚餐的骨头
He came down to the basement at midnight, and he…
他半夜来地牢
he asked me where they were.
问我要骨头
For his dogs, you understand.
要来给他的狗 你明白吗
I said to him, l… I don’t know how I say this.
我在这里安身
I never could say it now… I said to him…
我不知道怎么说 我以后再也不敢再问他了
“Why are you beating me?”
我问”你为什么打我? ”
He said, “The reason I beat you now…
他说我打你是因为
is because you ask why I beat you.”
“你问我为什么打了你”
I know your sufferings, Helen.
我明白你难受 海伦
It doesn’t matter.
不要紧
I have accepted them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!