例如什么?
I’m a musician.
我是乐师
Your name goes on a list.
没有呢?
And they put you on trucks…
他们便会送你上货车
No, no, no, that’s not true.

You’re a musician?
你是乐师?
Yeah. I’d find a good hiding place if I were you.
你最好躲起来
I’m not going to hide like some animal.
我不会像畜牲般躲藏
There are places to hide.
有地方可以躲的
I’m a graduate of the University of Lwow.
我是林堡大学毕业生
I used to work at the hydroelectric station in Roznow…
曾在水力发电厂工作
Blauschein.
蓝卡
I’m gonna get the necessary papers because this card is no good anymore.
我去取工作证 这卡已没用
You can stay in this line all day, you’ll still get one of these.
你大可继续排队 但枉费心机
They are no good. You’ll have to leave the line now then you’ll get a blue card
不如让我替你弄张蓝卡
a Blauschein, to say that you are an essential worker.
证明你是重要技工
I’ll get these papers for you at Pankiewicz.
我替你到彭药师处取申请表
Pharmacist. Just there, look.
就在那 看
Guess who is here?
真巧啊
Poldek! Enjoying the weather, Poldek?
喜欢这天气?
Enjoying the lines?
喜欢这人龙?
Need some shoe polish?
要些鞋油吗?
In a metal container maybe?
罐装的 对吗?
Not essential? I think you misunderstand the meaning of the word.
不重要? 你误解了重要的意思
No Blauschein, sir. Stand over there. Move. Next!
没蓝卡 靠边站 快! 下一个
What do you mean, “Not essential”?
不重要? 什么意思?
I teach history and literature. Since when it’s not essential?
我教历史 文学怎算不重要?
He’s a metal polisher.
他是五金磨工
It was not right? It’s very good.
文件不好?
He’s 53 years old. It’s too new.
他53岁 文件看来太新
You’re crazy. You left it in your drawer.
老提醒你
How many times have I told you?
你总忘记带
Your work certificate you keep in your pocket at all times.
工作证记得带好
And you leave everything in your drawer.
工作证记得带好 时刻携带
How many times I’ve told you?
总是要我提醒
I’m a metal polisher.
我是五金磨工
Take the round sheet of tin…
拿起一块圆型铁片
dip it in soap emulsion.
浸入乳化液内
Then place it centrally in the press.
然后放在压机当中
We obtain the soup pot. The soup pot.
就制造出汤锅 汤锅
Soup pot.
汤锅
Grosz, Mrs. Grosz, stay together.
高士 高太太 走在一起
Sir, I have ten work permits here for the Deutsche Emailwarenfabrik…
长官 我有十张德国搪瓷厂工作证
cosigned by Mr. Bankier and myself.
由主管与本人签发
If it’s carbonized, clean it with a file.
若炭化 就用锉清理
But don’t touch both the electrodes at the same time.
不可同时碰着两个电极
You’ll get electrocuted. Here, have a try.
否则会触电 试试吧
Roll the metal under the press…
把金属卷进压板下
but be very careful unless you want your fingers…
可得当心 不然你的手指
to become part of the teapot.
变成茶壶的一部份
Occupation?
职业?
I’m a writer. I play the flute.
作家 我吹横笛的
But Moses is a skilled metalworker.
摩西是技术铁工
He can make tin pots. He can make tanks.
他都能制造出来
He can make whatever Mr. Schindler asks.
凡辛先生吩咐的
He’s highly skilled. Give him your card.
驾轻就熟
Moses, give him your card.
摩西 交身份证给他
Now, dip the basin with the tongs into the enamel solution.
挟着盆 浸入亮漆溶液中
And after swiveling it around, carefully place it aside to drip dry.
回旋转动后 放在旁边滴干
And whatever he asks you, allow me just to represent you and speak for you.
不管问什么 由我替你们回答
Don’t say a word.
别吭声
Filing, billing
纪录 帐目
keeping track of my appointments, shorthand. Typing, obviously.
我的预约 打字
How is your typing?
你的打字技术如何?
Uh, all right.
过得去
Please.

You need a secretary. Pick one.
要秘书 任拣一名
I don’t know how.
不知怎么样拣 她们的资历
They’re all so qualified.
都那样高
You have to choose.
你必须选择
Big smile. Big smile.
多点笑容
If you would, look after my guest.
替我招待客人
Um, boxed teas are good. Coffee, pate, um…
罐装茶叶 咖啡 肉酱
kielbasa sausage, cheeses, Beluga caviar. Yes.
香肠 乳酪 白鲟鱼子酱
And, of course, who could live without German cigarettes?
德国烟
Get me as many as you can find.
尽量收购
And some more fresh fruit.
再多些新鲜水果
The real rarities… oranges, lemons, pineapples.
少有货色 橙 柠檬 菠罗
I need several boxes of Cuban cigars. The best. Yes.
几盒古巴雪茄 要顶级的
And dark, unsweetened chocolate.
不加糖的黑朱古力
Not in the shape ofladyfingers, the chunk chocolate.
大块装的
Yes. Big as my hand, you sample at wine tastings.
试酒酒会中所吃那种
We’re going to need lots of cognac.
大量最好干邑 轩尼斯
The best, Hennessy.
极品香槟
Dom perignon champagne. Um, get L ‘espadon sardines…
上等沙甸鱼
and, oh, try to find nylon stockings.
尼龙丝袜 看看有没有
It is my distinct pleasure to announce…
本人万分荣幸 兹宣布
the fully operational status of Deutsche Email Fabrik…
敝厂德国搪瓷厂
Patrzjakies szmaty.!
正式全面开业
Manufacturers of superior enamelware crockery…
出品搪瓷制品餐具
expressly designed and crafted for military use.
精心设计制作
Utilizing only the most modern equipment…
敝厂采用最先进器材 专供军事使用
D.E.F. ‘s staff ofhighly skilled and experienced artisans andjourneymen…
配以训练有素 经验丰富的技师
deliver a product of unparalleled quality…
产品质地上乘 非他厂可及
enabling me to proffer, with absolute confidence and pride…
因此本人以绝对信心
a full line of field and kitchenware unsurpassable
献上傲视同群
in all respects by my competitors.
色色具备的军用橱具食器
See attached list and available colors.
随函附上款色详情
Anticipating the enclosed bids will meet with your approval…
价格克己 谅必满意
Looking forward to a long and mutually prosperous association.
冀此后合作愉快
Look at this. I extend to you in advance my sincerest gratitude…
容先衷诚鸣谢
and very best regards. Oskar Schindler.
辛德勒谨启
Yeah, I need 700 gross from here for next Thursday.
周四 我要七百份 每份25打
Nine hundred… No, make it ten for Wednesday.
周三 我要七百不 一千份
All this stuff here goes to Madritsch’s factory on Tuesday of next week.
周二 这些全送去麦迪的工厂
My father was fond of saying, “you need three things in life.’
家父曾说 人生所需者有三
A good doctor, a forgiving priest…
高明的医生
and a clever accountant.
宽大的牧师 聪明的会计
The first two… I’ve never had much use for.
前两者 我甚少与其打交道
But the third…
不过 第三者
Just pretend, for Christ’s sake.
就假装陪我喝酒 好吗?
Is that all?
还有其他吩咐吗?
I’m trying to thank you.
我在试图多谢你
I’m saying I couldn’t have done this without you.
我想说 没有你 我成不了事
The usual thing would be to acknowledge my gratitude.
按情理
It would also, by the way, be the courteous thing.
我应向你表示感激
You’re welcome.
不必客气
Get out of here.
滚出去
Klonowska, who is it?
歌娜 是谁?
She’s so embarrassed. Look at her.
看啊 她多难为情
You know something? You would like her.
你也会喜欢她
Oskar, please. What?
积积德吧
I don’t have to like her… just because you do. You would, though.
我不必因你喜欢而喜欢
It doesn’t work that way.
无此必要
You’ve done well here.
你在这里混得不错
You look wonderful.
你也容光焕发
Be careful of the step, miss.
小姐 小心梯级
Mrs. Schindler, Marek.
老马 她是辛太太
It’s not a charade, all this?
这一切 不是充场面吧?
How could it be a charade?
充场面? 怎么会呢?
The clothes, the car, the apartment. Wait a minute

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!