他们来时赤手空拳
Nothing.
一无所有
And they flourished.
然后昌盛繁荣
For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow.
六个世纪以来 犹太人盘据着科拉科
Think about that.
你们不妨想一想
By this evening…
由今晚开始
those six centuries are a rumor.
这半世纪的事迹 将成流言
They never happened.
可视为从未发生过
Today is history.
今日是历史时刻
MARCH 13, 1943
一九四三年三月十三日屠杀犹太人
B区开始 I think we will start… with Ghetto B.
我认为我们由
All right?
好吗?
Start from both sides?
从两边着手?
I would like you to start there. The right side?
不 从那边开始 右边
The right side, yeah. And then move around. Okay.
然后推进过去
Gold, Chaim! Platz Chodi.
湛·高特
Gold, Chaim!
湛·高特
Yes, Chaim Gold.
是的 我是
Shoot him.
杀了他
Hey, little boy. Wie alt bist du, he?
嘿 小男孩 你多大了 哦?
Na, wie hiesst du ? Wie heisst du, huh ?
小宝贝 你叫什么名字?
Was soll der Koffer hier?
把行李放这儿!
We’re getting out through the sewers.
我们从下水道出去.
I have to check if they’re clear.
我得去看看安不安全
Mila, pack some things. Nothing bigger than this.
米拉 包些东西 别拿比这个大的
I can’t go in the sewers.
我不要进下水道
I told you I won’t go in the sewers.
我告诉过你我绝不进下水道的
You can go.
你做得到的
Yes, you can.
你能的
I won’t go in the sewers.
我不要
Move! Over there! Over there! Move!
走! 去那边! 那边排队!
Your card, Jew!
你的卡呢? 犹太佬?
Deine Papiere,Jude!
你的识别卡 犹太佬!
Deine Papiere,Jude!
你的卡在哪里?
That line.
那支队伍
Was soll denn die Scheisse? Bist du denn verrueckt geworden?
该死的你在干什么? 你怎么搞的?
Mit diesem Scheissgewehr haettest du mich erschiessen koennen!
你这支该死的破枪! 差点打着我!
Du hast so nah an mir vorbeigeschossen!
你那枪差点打到我!
Was heisst hier Entschuldigung. Du bist wohl verrueckt geworden!
你快向我道歉!
Zurueckbleiben! Zurueckbleiben!
待在那!
Nicht sprechen,nicht sprechen! Einfach zu den Lastwagen gehen!
不要讲话!
Weiterlaufen! Weiterlaufen! Nicht sprechen!
继续走! 继续走! 别说话!
Komm her, du Judensau!
过来 你这犹太佬!
Bleib stehen, hab’ich gesagt. Bleib stehen!
住嘴! 不要再说了!
She’s good as dead. Leave her.
她都快死了 把她扔了
Give me a moment. Just let me bring her inside.
请给我几分钟 让我把带她去医院
You can join her or join the line.
你要么跟她一起死 要么快去排队
Women to the left! Wilhelm! Rose!
女的在左边!
Men to right. Women to the left.
男的在右边 妇女在左边
Women to the left.
妇女在左边
Let me go! I won’t leave my husband!
别拉着我 我不要离开我丈夫!
Women to the left, and men to the right. Promise me, be safe.
女人到左边!
your government is in the wrong country!
你们不能这么做!
Mila!
米拉
Oh, God, Danka!
丹嘉 天啊!
You have a Blauschein. Blauschein doesn’t matter anymore.
你有蓝卡 蓝卡没用了
They are cleaning out the ghetto. There’s not enough room for you.
他们在血洗隔离区 这里没你的地方了
What are you talking about? We tried it before. There’s more than enough room.
你说什么呢? 我们以前躲过的 能挤得下
I changed my mind! Mama!
我改变主意了! 妈妈
Look at the space in there. Now look at me. You are just scared.
你看里面多宽敞 看着我 你只是害怕罢了
I can fit the girl, but not you.
我可以让你女儿进来 但你不行
Mama, I’m coming out!
妈妈 我要跟你在一起!
Stay where you are. I’d rather you be here than who knows where.
你别出来 我宁愿你安全地待在这儿
Mama!
妈妈!
Herr Kommandant.!
司令!
Very good saluting.
礼敬得不错呢
I respectfully report
报告长官
I’ve been given orders to clear the bundles from the road…
我奉命来清空路面
so there will be no obstructions to the thoroughfare.
以便军队顺利通过
Finish and join the lines, little Polish clicking soldier.
干完然后归队 这波兰小子真逗
Mrs. Dresner?
德瑞斯纳太太?
Yes.
是的
Oh, you are a friend of my son’s.
噢 你是我儿子的朋友
Don’t worry, I’ll go quietly. I’ll be no trouble.
别担心 我会悄悄地走 你不会有麻烦的
No, get under the stairs.
不用 躲在楼梯下面
They’ll be done searching soon. You’ll be safe there.
他们很快就要搜查完了 你在这儿很安全
Please hide ! Please !
快躲起来 快
Hide under the stairs.
快躲到楼梯下
I’ve searched the building. There’s no one here.
我已经搜查了这座楼 没有人
Also, gehen wir zum nachsten Block. Einverstanden.
那么 我们到下一栋楼去吧
Danka! Ah! Mama!
丹卡 啊 妈妈!
Hello, Adam.
你好 亚当
H Hello, Danka.
你好 丹卡
Come with me. I will put you in the good line.
跟我来 我把你们送到安全的队列里
Do you know the saying, “An hour of life is still life”?
“片刻的生命也是生命”这句谚语听过吗?
You are not a boy anymore.
你再也不是一个小男孩了
I’m saying a blessing for you.
我祝福你
Oh, please, let’s go. Let’s go, please.
噢 我们走吧 我们走吧 求你了
Come on.
走吧
Was ist das? Ist das Bach? Nein, nein. Mozart.
是什么曲子? 是巴赫? 不 不 是莫扎特
Mozart? Ja.
莫扎特? 是的
I wish this fucking night were over.
但愿这晚能快点结束
Namen verlesen! Wer aufgerufen wird
开始念名字! 谁被叫到了
hebt seine Hand und ein deutliches Jawhol!
把手举起来 并清晰喊”到”
Jawohl.
到!
Jawohl.
到!
Keller, Fanni! Jawohl.
凯勒·凡尼! 到!
Adalbert, Hermann! Jawohl.
阿德博特·赫尔曼! 到!
Faber, Dorothea! Jawohl.
法博·道瑞希! 到!
Goldstein, Pola! Jawohl.
哥德斯迪恩·葆拉! 到!
Warmberger, Markus!
瓦姆博格·马库斯!
Jawohl.
到!
Edelstein, Max!
爱德斯迪恩·马克斯!
The worst is over. We are workers now.
最糟的已熬过 我们现在是工人
Keine Mudigkeit vorschutzen!
不许假装疲劳!
Oh, God, Amon.
噢 天啊 阿曼
Sofort in der Baracke zurUckmelden!
马上到营房里去
Amon, you’re such a damned fuckin’ child !
阿曼 你这个幼稚的混蛋!
Wakey, wakey.
醒醒!
Make coffee. Make it yourself.
去煮点咖啡 你自己去
The SS will manage…
党卫军将会自己管理
certain industries itself inside plaszow…
在普拉绍夫的一些工厂
another for reprocessing Jewish clothing…
还一个处理犹太人衣物的工厂
from the ghettos for use by bombed out families back home.
给国内糟到轰炸的家庭用
But it’s private industry like yours that stands to benefit most…
但像你们这样的私营企业
by moving inside the wire of Commandant Amon Goeth’s camp…
迁入进去将会非常受益
No, no, no. Sit, sit. Julian, how are you?
别客气 坐 坐 朱力安 你好吗?
How are you? Good to see you, my friend.
你好吗? 见到你真高兴 我的朋友
Oskar Schindler.
奥斯卡·辛德勒
LeoJohn.
里昭恩
Franz, good to see you.
弗兰兹 见到你真高兴
Hello, Oskar. Glad you could join us.
你好 奥斯卡 你能来真好
My pleasure. Julius.
我的荣幸 朱力斯
How are you? You lost weight.
你好 你瘦了
Only in the shoulders.
就肩膀瘦了
Please, everybody, sit down.
别客气 各位请坐
How are you doing? Oskar Schindler.
你好 我是奥斯卡·辛德勒
We started without you.
你没来我们就开始了
Fine. I miss anything good?
没关系 我错过什么好事了吗?
I was explaining to Herr Bosch and Herr Madritsch…
我在向鲍士和麦德瑞士解释
some of the benefits of moving their factories into Plaszow.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!