汽车 寓所
Take a guess how many people are on my payroll., Oskar.
猜猜我有多少属下
My father, at the height of his success, had 50.
我父亲在他的颠峰期 有50
I’ve got 350.
我有350
350 workers on the factory floor, with one purpose.
工厂有工人350 目的只有一个
To make pots and pans?
制造食器?
To make money. For me.
制造财富 为我制造
Does anyone ask about me?
有没有人问起我?
Back home? Everybody.
在我们的家乡?
All the time.
大家都有问 经常问
They won’t soon forget the name Schindler here, I can tell you that.
这里的人将难忘我辛德勒
“Oskar Schindler ” they’ll say.
他们会说辛德勒吗
“Everybody remembers him.
大家都记得他啊
“He did something extraordinary.
他的事迹不同凡响
“He did something no one else did.
能人所不能
“He came here with nothing…
来时赤身空拳
“a suitcase…
行李包一个
“and built a bankrupt company into a major manufactory.
将一所破产公司建设成大型工厂
“And left with a steamer trunk…
走时带着一货柜的钞票
“Two steamer trunks full of money…
满满两货柜的钞票
all the riches of the world.”
荣华富贵 应有尽有
It’s comforting to see that nothing’s changed.
知道你一如既往 值得安慰
You’re wrong, Emilie.
你错了 绮美
There’s no way I could have known this before
过去生意失败
but there was always something missing.
都是始料不及
In every business I tried, I can see now, it wasn’t me that failed.
功亏一篑 错不在我
Something was missing.
一直缺少了某元素
Even if I’d known what it was, there’s nothing I could have done about it…
但即使知缺少哪元素 也没法
because you can’t create this thing.
因元素可望不可求
And it makes all the difference in the world between success and failure.
而成败却由这元素决定
Luck?
运气?
War.
战争
Should I stay?
我应留下来吗?
It’s a beautiful city.
这是个美丽的城市
I asked you if I should stay.
我在问你 应留下来吗?
It’s up to you.
随便你
Promise me, Oskar, no doorman or maitre d’ will ever presume…
答应我
I’m anyone other than Mrs. Schindler
只要看门、侍应以为我是辛太太
and I’ll stay.
我就留下来
Good bye, darling.
再见 亲爱的
I could try to read this or I could eat my lunch while it’s still hot.
我可看这报告 或趁热吃午餐
We’re doing well?
生意在赚钱吗?
Yes.
是的
Better this month than last?
这个月更好?
Yes.

Any reason to think next month will be worse?
下月会转坏吗?
The war could end.
除非仗打完
What? There is a machinist outside
外面有个技师
who’d like to thank you personally for giving him a job.
想感谢你录用
Every day he comes. He’s very grateful. It’ll just take a minute.
他每日都来 想当面感谢你
Mr. Lowenstein?
鲁荣斯坦先生
I want to thank you, sir…
辛先生 我想感谢你
for giving me the opportunity to work.
给我工作的机会
You’re welcome. I’m sure you’re doing a great job.
我肯定你工作出色
The SS beat me up. They would have killed me…
我遭党卫军殴打 几乎没命
but I am essential to the war effort, thanks to you.
我成为战备的重要技工
That’s great.
好极
I work hard for you.
我会努力替你工作
I’m sure you do.
不在话下
I’ll continue to work hard for you.
我会继续努力
That’s great. Thanks.
好极 谢谢
God bless you, sir. All right.
上帝保佑你 辛先生
You are a good man.
你是个好人
He saved my life.
他救了我一命
Yes, he did.

God bless him. Yeah. Come on.
上帝保佑他
God bless you.
上帝保佑你
I’m sorry, Herr Direktor, but you’re running very late.
你迟了很久 董事长
This is for the Obersturmbannfuhrer, sir.
这是给中校的
And this is for his niece, Greta. It’s her birthday.
这是给他侄女姬蒂的
Greta as in Garbo. By the way, don’t ever do that to me again.
切不可再来那一套
Go. Go, go, drive! Don’t bow.
驾车去! 别鞠躬
Did you happen to notice that that man had one arm?
那人是独臂的
What? Did he?
是吗?
What’s his use? Very useful.
有什么用? 很有用
How?
怎么用?
Very useful! Success!
很有用 祝顺利
We’ll be late for work.
我们上班会迟到
you shouldn’t think of them as yours, Oskar.
别当他们作私家工人
You need to understand that some of the officers here
这里有些军官
don’t give a damn about production.
对生产不关心
To them, it’s a matter of, um, national priority…
对他们来说
thatJews be made to shovel snow.
叫犹太人铲雪对国家更重要 现实如何
It’s got nothing to do with reality, Oskar. You know it and I know it.
这些军官懒得管 你我都清楚
Jews shoveling snow. It’s got a, um, ritual significance.
犹太人铲雪 有仪式上的意义
Come with me.
跟我来
I am an essential worker.
我是个重要技工
Essential worker?
重要技工?
Yes.
是的
I work for Oskar Schindler.
我是辛德勒的雇员
Essential worker for Oskar Schindler.
重要技工
A one armed Jew?
独臂犹太人?
Twice as useless! Yes, yes.
加倍无用
I lost a day of production, Rolf.
我损失了一天的生产
I work for Oskar Schindler.
我是辛德勒的雇员
Danka, look at the snow. Look at the snow. Look at the snow!
丹嘉 望着雪 望着雪!
I lost a worker. I expect to be compensated.
我损失了个工人 我应获赔偿
File a grievance with the Economic Office. It’s your right.
向经济部写信投诉吧
Would it do any good?
有补于事吗?
Of course not.
当然没有
A big shot from the SS Budget and Construction Office came to lunch…
午餐时党卫军要员告诉我们
and he told us that to believe theJewish skilled worker had a place…
认为犹太技工在帝国经济中
in Reich economics
可占一席位
was a treasonable idea.
便是叛国的思想
A one armed machinist, Oskar?
独臂机械师?
He was a metal press operator.
他是压机操作员
Quite skilled.
技术不俗
Herr Direktor? Shit. I don’t believe it.
难以置信
Stern, is that you?
以撒·史坦 是你吗?
No, it’s Poldek. It’s about Stern.
不是 是波特 是有关以撒·史坦的
Leave your luggage on the platform.
你们的行李 留在月台上
Clearly label it.
清楚写上记号
Given name first, then your surname.
先写名 后写姓
Do not bring your baggage with you. It will follow you later.
行李勿携带 随后会送去
Leave your luggage on the platform.
你们的行李 留在月台上
Clearly label it.
清楚写上记号
Stern?
以撒·史坦?
He’s on the list.
他榜上有名
He is?
是吗?
Well, let’s find him.
我们去找他吧
I’m sorry. You can’t have him.
对不起 你不能找他
He’s on the list. If he were an essential worker, he would not be on the list.
若是重要技工他不会榜上有名
I’m talking to a clerk. What is your name?
你是文员 什么名字?
Sir, the list is correct.
名单是正确的
I didn’t ask you about the list. I asked you your name.
我问的是你姓名 不是名单
Klaus Tauber.
唐拔
Hauptscharfuhrer, this gentleman thinks a mistake’s been made.
长官 这位先生说名单出了错
My plant manager is somewhere on this train.
我的工厂经理在这列车上
If it leaves with him on it, it’ll disrupt production…
如果让他走了
and the Armaments Board will want to know why.
军方会追究
Is he on the list?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!