你好 葛夫
Sit down.
坐下
We give you Jewish girls at five marks a day, Oskar.
五马克一日 准你雇犹太女子
You should kiss us, not them.
你应吻我们 不是她们
God forbid you ever get a real taste forJewish skirt.
愿你尝不到犹太妞的真正滋味
There’s no future in it. They don’t have a future.
这关系没前途 犹太人没前途
That’s not just good, old fashioned, Jew hating talk.
这不是反犹太的老套话
It’s policy now.
而是现行政策
CHUJOWA GORKA APRIL, 1944
一九四四年四月 朱贾瓦科卡
Department D orders Goeth to exhume and incinerate the bodies of more than
D部门命令葛斯少尉挖掘出一万多具尸体并焚化
10,000 Jews killed at Plaszow and the Krakow Ghetto massacre.
是普拉邵及科拉科犹太区
Also los! Bewegung!
被屠杀的犹太人尸体
Can you believe this?
你能相信吗?
As if I don’t have enough to do, they come up with this?
他们好像怕我没事干 还叫我来做这个
I have to find every rag buried up here and burn it.
我必须把所有尸体挖出来 再加以焚化
The party’s over, Oskar.
这里没搞头了
They’re closing us down, sending everybody to Auschwitz.
他们要把所有的人送去奥斯维辛
When?
什么时候?
I don’t know. As soon as I can arrange the shipments.
我不知道 我一安排好就送走
Maybe 30, 40 days. That ought to be fun.
也许要三、四十天 够我忙的
I’ve been talking to Goeth.
我和葛斯谈过
I know the destination. These are the evacuation orders.
我知道目的地 这是撤退命令
I’m to help organize the shipments, put myself on the last train.
我负责安排好运输 然后我上最后一班火车
That’s not what I was going to say.
我要说的不是这个
I made Goeth promise me he’ll put in a good word for you.
我要他答应替你说情
Nothing bad is going to happen to you there. You’ll receive special treatment.
你到那边会受到特别待遇
The directives coming in from Berlin
柏林那边来的命令
mention “Special Treatment” more and more often.
越来越常提到所谓的”特别待遇”
I’d like to think that’s not what you mean.
你不是指那个吧?
Preferential treatment.
说”优惠待遇”总可以了吧?
Do we have to invent a whole new language?
我们一定得发明全新的用词吗?
I think so.
我想是吧
You’re staying, I take it.
我猜你是要留下来
In Krakow? What on earth for? What for?
留在科拉科? 干嘛?
You have a business to run.
你有生意要经营
Of course, you’ll have to hire new workers. Poles, I guess.
当然 你得雇用新的工人 而且是波兰工人
They cost a little more, but…
他们的工资也比较高
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做呢?
You ran my business.
只有你帮忙我才能做生意
No, I’m going home.
不 我要回老家去了
I’ve done what I came here for.
我的目标已经达到
I’ve got more money than any man can spend in a lifetime.
赚的钱一辈子也花不完
Some day
总有一天
this is all going to end, you know.
这一切都会雨过天晴
I was going to say we’ll have a drink then.
我本来想说到时候我们再喝一杯
I think I better have it now.
我看还是现在喝比较好
I don’t understand.
我不明白
I mean, you want these people?
你想要这些人?
“These people'”? My people, I want my people.
他们是我的人 我想要我的人
Who are you, Moses? Come on, what is this?
你以为你是谁? 摩西吗? 少来了
Where’s the money in this? Where’s the scam?
有什么好处? 多少油水?
It’s good business.
这个大有赚头
It’s good business in your opinion.
那是你个人的看法
You’ve got to move them, the equipment, everything to Czechoslovakia.
看 你先得把他们和设备全迁到捷克去
Pay for all that and build another camp. Doesn’t make any sense.
再花钱建一个新营房
Look, Amon… It’s good for me.
这一点都不合理 你有事瞒着我
You’re not telling me something.
这样做对我的好处可大了
I know them. I’m familiar with them.
我了解他们 不用再重新训练
I don’t have to train them.
你也没损失 我会补偿你
You’re not telling me something. It’s good for you. I’ll compensate you.
那是当然的
That’s right.
军队也有好处
It’s good for the army.
没错
You know what I’m going to make? What?
知道我要制造什么吗?
Artillery shells.
炮弹
Everyone is!
现在大家都在搞这个
Tank shells, they need that.
那做坦克炮弹 军队很需要
Tanks shells, ja.
皆大欢喜
Everybody’s happy. Except me.
皆大欢喜? 除了我
You’re probably scamming me somehow.
你八成是在算计我
If I’m making 100, you’ve got to be making 300.
如果我赚了一百马克 你铁定有赚三百马克
If you admit to 300, then it’s 400 actually.
你要是承认 就表示其实是四百
But how?
但是怎么赚的?
I just told you.
我已经告诉你了
You did, but you didn’t.
那肯定不是真正的理由
Ah, ja, all right, don’t tell me.
算了 不告诉我拉倒
I’ll go along with it.
我会跟你配合
It’s just irritating I can’t work it out.
只是被蒙在鼓里让我很火大
Look
听我说
all you have to do is tell me what it’s worth to you.
你只要告诉我你要多少钱
What’s a person worth to you?
你认为一条命值多少?
No, no, no, no.
不对 不对
What’s one worth to you?
是你认为值多少?
Poldek Pfefferberg. Mila Pfefferberg.
波利克·费佛柏格 蜜拉·费佛柏格
And, uh…
还有
Uh, Stagel, Stagel Paul. Paul Stagel.
史塔哥保罗 保罗·史塔哥
Doctor.
医生
The investors. I want all of them.
投资人 全部打进去
Yes, sir.
是的
Uh, Fischer. Ismail Fischer. Fischer, Ismail.
以斯曼·费雪
Josef Scharf.
约瑟夫·夏芙
One moment, sir. I’m sorry, sir.
等一下 抱歉
Come on, Stern. Scharf, Scharf.
快点 史登 夏芙
The children. All the children.
还要小孩 所有的小孩
Herbert Stier. Thank you.
贺伯·史迪尔
How many?
几个了?
400, 450.
四百、四百五十人
More, more.
继续 继续
Feigenbaum, Jakob. Wolf. Wolf Wein.
雅各费根邦 渥夫维恩
Feigenbaum: Lutek, Jakob, Nacha. Yes? Nacha.
路特克、雅各、纳加·费根邦
Nacha, that’s right. And Wolf.
纳加 对了 还有渥夫
How many?
几个了?
600.
六百
More.
再来
you can do the same thing I’m doing.
你可以学我 说不定赚得更多
You might even make money at it. I don’t know.
我不知道
Come on, Julius, I know about the extra food and clothes you give them.
别这样 胡利斯 我知道
Paid for out of your own pocket. If we make a combined approach…
你常常自掏腰包给他们额外的食物和衣服
we could get more than 4,000 out, mine and yours.
我们两个联手至少可以救出四千人
Oskar…
奥斯卡
We could relocate them in something like safety, in Moravia.
把他们安置在安全的地方
I don’t know.
我不知道
How many cigarettes have you smoked tonight?
你今天晚上抽了几根烟?
Too many.
记不得了
For every one… You smoke, I smoke half.
你每抽一根 我就吸了半根
I’ve done all I can.
我已经尽力了
I will not accept that.
我不接受
No, Oskar, I can’t do any more.
不 奥斯卡 我已经没办法了
I will not accept that.
我绝对不接受这样的答案
No.

How many? How many?
多少人了?
850, give or take.
大概八百五十人
Give or take what, Stern? Count them. How many?
什么叫大概? 数清楚有多少人
That’s it. You can finish that page.
就这样 把那一页打完
What… did… Goeth… say about this?
这件事葛斯怎么说
You just told him how many people you needed and…
你只是告诉他你需要多少人 他就这么好心?
You’re not buying them.
你该不是用钱买的吧!
You’re buying them? You’re paying him for each of these names?
你要按人头付钱给他?
If you were still working for me, I’d expect you to talk me out of it.
要是你还帮我做事 应该要劝我不要做傻事
It’s costing me a fortune.
因为这能让我倾家荡产
Finish the page and leave one space at the bottom.
把那一页打完 下面留一个空位
You…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!