淑女
Oh,lady. Hi.
-路上顺利么 -棒极了
-How was your flight? -Fabulous.
-我们进去吧 我激动死了 -我们要看
Let’s go in. I’m so excited. Show us.
这是个难得的场合
It was a rare occasion that brought
聚集了纽约各型各类的女性
all types of new york women together.
抱歉
Sorry.
布莱尔·艾尔肯由服务生摇身变成模特 变成演员
Blair Eikenn was a waitress turned model turned actress
再变成亿万富翁女朋友
turned billionaire’s girlfriend who came home one night
结果一夜之间悲剧性的变成流落街头
to find herself unceremoniously turned out on the street.
如今的她开始了终极大复仇
And now she was getting the ultimate breakup revenge
一个有点难堪的公开拍卖♥♥会
An embarrassing and very public auction…
拍卖♥♥甜蜜期里他送她的所有珠宝
of all the jewelry he had given her when they were happy.
在这呢 我的宝贝儿
There it is. My baby.
真是个尤物
Oh,she’s a beauty.
我在目录里发现它的时候就对史密斯说
When I saw it in the catalog, and I said to Smith,
这只花戒就是我的化身
This flower ring is the essence of me.
独一无二 风华绝代
One of a kind, filled with fire.
-还有点过分招摇 -正解
-And a little too much. -Exactly.
我们去挥霍好莱坞挣来的血汗钱吧
Let’s go spend some of my hard-earned hollywood money.
39号♥拍卖♥♥品 花戒
And now lot 39,the flower ring.
到它了
That’s it.
这件物品的起拍价是一万美金 请出价
We’d like to start the bidding on this at $10,000,please.
一万美金… 谢谢您 女士 一万
At ten-thousand doll… thank you,madam. At 10,000.
一万五千 现在是一万五千美金
Fifteen thousand. At $ 15,000.
她在用电♥话♥替人叫价
Hey,she’s bidding for somebody on the phone.
-这不公平 -贱♥货♥
That’s not fair. Bitch.
开掐了
The gloves are off.
三万美金 有人竞价吗 三万五
At $30,000. Now it’s against you. Thirty-five thousand.
-我工作那么努力 该归我 -四万美金
-I work hard,I deserve this. -At 40,000 now.
有人叫四万吗 四万美金 谢谢
At 40? forty thousand? Forty thousand,thank you.
四万五 现在是四万五千美金 有人加价到五万吗
Forty-five thousand. At $45,000. Now 50,000?
他妈的五万!
Fifty fucking thousand.
五万了 有叫五万五吗 竞价五万五千美金
At 50,000. Fifty-five thousand? At $55,000 against you.
你是否加价到六万
Would you like to say 60?
美丽的女士要加价到六万吗
Sixty to our colorful bidder? At 60,000?
我的预算是五万
I draw the line at 50.
我以为拍卖♥♥会更有意思
I thought this auction would be more fun,
结果有点伤感
but it’s kind of sad.
谁说不是
Isn’t it?
我以为就我伤感呢 因为我认识她
I thought it was just sad for me because I know her.
但确实挺伤感的哈
But it really is sad,huh?
搞笑的是他们以前那么幸福
And it’s funny because they were so happy.
-是啊 突然梦醒了 -就是说 对吧
-Yeah,till they weren’t. -I know,right?
我们都叫她结婚 她就是不听
We all told her to get married but she didn’t wanna listen.
他之前结过三次婚
He’d been married three times before
所以她就任他去了
so she let it ride…
然后有天晚上回到家
and then she came home one night
他把她关在了门外
and he had locked her out.
她连住的地方都没有
She didn’t even have anywhere to live.
真是丢死人了 过了十年了
Such a shame. After 10 years.
直到坠入情网之前
She was a smart girl…
她都是个聪明的女人
till she fell in love.
我在考虑…
I’m thinking…
卖♥♥了我的公♥寓♥
l’m going to sell my apartment…
把钱投到第五大道的天堂
and put the money towards heaven on 5th.
为什么 你喜欢自己的公♥寓♥啊
Why? You love your apartment.
是啊 但是新家里地方挺大的
I know,but there’s plenty of room in the new place and…
而且我…
And besides,I…
我希望我们能在那里安家
I want to make us a life there.
我希望它是属于我们两个的
You know,I… I want it to be ours.
是我们的啊 我买♥♥给我们俩的
It is ours. I bought it for us.
那再好不过了 但还是你买♥♥的
And that’s so amazing,but you bought it.
所以事实上还是你的房♥子 而且一旦有什么变动…
So really it’s your place and if anything were to happen…
会有什么变动
What’s going to happen?
我得留个心眼啊
Come on, I have to be smart here.
我们还没结婚 法律上我没有…
We’re not married,I’d have no legal rights…
…对这个家… 我没有…
…you know,to… to this home that I built…
所有权的
with you.
想结婚么
Did you wanna get married?
我没… 考虑过有这个可能
Well,I didn’t… I didn’t think that was an option.
如果有这个可能呢
What if it was an option?
怎么会 你…你想结婚了吗
Why? What,do you wanna get married?
我不介意和你结婚
I wouldn’t mind being married to you.
你介意和我结婚吗
Would you mind being married to me?
不会 只要… 只要你有这个打算的话
No. no,not if… not if that’s what you wanted.
我是说…那么… 你要结婚吗
I mean,is…? Is that what you want?
我要你
I want you.
所以…
So…
那…
So…?
真的吗 我们… 我们要结婚吗?
Really? We’re…? We’re getting married?
我们结婚吧
We’re getting married.
-要钻戒吗 -不 不用
-Should we get you a diamond? -No,no.
给我做个超大号♥的衣帽间就成
Just get me a really big closet.
前两天晚上 我和大在讨论…
So the other night big and I were talking about…
你们知道啦 住一起啊 未来啊什么的…
you know,moving in together and our future…
而且 有了划时代的…大进展
and,you know,what makes sense as we move forward and…
就是…
well…
我们决定结婚了
we decided to get married.
-我听不见了 -我好激动啊
-And I’m deaf. -I’m so excited!
-别人都看着呢 -抱歉
-Everybody is looking. -Sorry!
朋友们 我很抱歉
I’m so sorry,everyone…
这是我的朋友 她刚刚订婚了
but this is my friend and she just got engaged.
她和这个男人交往了整整 10年了啊
And she has been going out with the man for 10 years.
我囧
I’m mortified.
我的耳朵嗡嗡地响
There is literally a ringing in my ear.
这个大消息要飘洋过海
And the big news was about to go bicoastal.
萨曼莎·琼斯
Samantha Jones.
我做了个小决定 我希望你听了会高兴
Well,I made a little decision I hope you’ll be happy about.
甜心 你终于打肉毒杆菌了
Oh,honey,you finally got Botox.
没 我没打那个
No,I did not get Botox.
我和你说吧 凯莉 你会爱死它的
I’m telling you,Carrie,you’re gonna love it.
我电♥话♥…
I did not call…
-不是说肉毒杆菌的 -说说而已嘛
-to talk about botox. -Well,I’m just saying.
就在上个星期…
So last week…
拍卖♥♥会之后 我开始替自己做打算
after the auction. I started thinking about my options.
-好事 -然后呢…
-Right. -And,um…
我和大人物决定结婚了
Well,Big and I decided to get married.
-真的 -是啊
-Really? -Yeah.
那挺好
Well,that’s great.
说到肉毒杆菌你还要激动些
You sounded more excited about the botox.
亲爱的 我为你感到高兴的 但是你知道我这个人
Honey,I am excited for you,but you know me.
我都不信婚姻这档子事的
I don’t really believe in marriage.
相反的 肉毒杆菌还要可靠些
Now,botox,on the other hand,that works every time.
亲爱的 我得挂了
Honey,I… I gotta go.
下礼拜我回来以后再聚吧
We can catch up when I’m in town next week.
我承认我被吓到了
I think I was in shock.
我是说 是你要结婚
I mean. It’s you getting married.
这可不是路人甲 是你啊
This is not some random person,it’s you.
听着呢
Yeah,I hear you.
我觉得结束了艾登那段乱七八糟的事
I thought that after that big mess with Aidan,
你是不会再想结婚的
You’d never wanna get married.
所以我把你归入”打死不结婚”这类人里了
So I put you in my “we’re never getting married” file.
现在我不得不给你重新归类
Now I’m gonna have to take you out of that file.
不好意思让你倒来倒去的归类
Well,I’m sorry about all the extra paperwork.
等着收我的账单吧
You’ll get my bill.
萨曼莎 这一次真的很特别
Samantha,it just feels so different this time.
没有 俗不可耐和单膝跪地
You know, there is no cliche romantic kneeing on one knee
就只是…
It’s just…
两个成年人决定
two grownups making a decision
以后要在一起过日子而已
about spending their lives together.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!