我的上帝
Oh,my god.
真难以置信 莉莉 快看谁来了 是莎婶婶
I can’t believe it. Lily,look who it is. Aunt Samantha.
你怎么出现了
What are you doing here?
这里真♥他♥妈♥乱得可以了
A lot of shit went down in this place.
同志们要提提神了
Attention must be paid.
哇塞 香槟
Really,champagne.
-记得这曲子吧 -当然
-Remember this? -Oh,yeah.
萨曼莎在秀80年代最好的歌♥
While Samantha put on the best of the ’80s…
我在秀最丑的衣服
…I put on the worst.
香蕉发夹
Banana clip.
出局 过关 出局
Toss Take Toss
继续
Work it.
麦当娜
Madonna.
过关 出局 出局
Take Toss Toss
没劲
No fun.
过关 过关 过关
Take Take Take
用了我们4个花了3天时间
It took four friends three days…
将我这20年 分装进38个箱
…to put 20 years into 38 boxes.
明天我跑去看你妈妈的时候
While I run over to see your mother tomorrow…
要不你自己带布莱迪去第一个生日聚会
Maybe you could take Brady by the first Birthday Party alone.
然后我们在双胞胎的派对上碰头
And then I’ll meet you at the twins’ party,
然后你走人 6点前到酒吧
And you can leave and be at the bar by 6.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
我和别的女人上♥床♥了
I had sex with someone else.
而你让我那么吃惊…
And you’re so amazing…
我也不知道我怎么会做出这种事来
and I don’t know how I could do that to you.
你和我很久都没有做♥爱♥了 而我…
You and I hadn’t had sex in a really long time and I…
天啊
God.
没有任何意义 就那么一次
It didn’t mean anything. It just happened once.
可这一直在折磨着我
And it’s been killing me.
折磨着你
It’s killing you?
事情就那么发生了
It just happened.
我… 我…
I… I…
我 我没走脑子
I… I… I wasn’t thinking.
不要 跟着我
Do not follow me.
史考特 下去
Scout,off.
米兰达 我还是我
Miranda,it’s still me.
是吗
Is it?
斯蒂夫 有点儿难以置信
Steve. I just… I can’t believe it.
-我也觉得 -真让人伤心
-That’s what I said. -Yes,it’s sad.
我可不会委屈自己在一个破酒店里
But I’m not gonna make it any sadder
让情况变得更糟糕
by staying at a bad hotel…
我还没选好地方 能递给我盐吗
while I look for a place. Could you pass the salt?
还有 我必须住在下城 还得离布鲁克林不远
Plus,I have to be downtown and close to brooklyn.
我们尽量减少对
We’re gonna keep Brady’s life
布莱迪生活上的影响
as normal as we possibly can.
轮到我的时候我带孩子
I’m gonna have him on my days
轮到斯蒂夫就他带
and Steve will have him on his…
然后玛格达在之间来回走
and Magda will shuttle back and forth between.
我不知道该不该问这话
Well,I don’t really know if this question is allowed…
斯蒂夫什么反应
but how is Steve handling this?
他说自己痛不欲生 恳求我原谅他
Says he’s devastated,begs me to forgive him.
根本没戏 看都不想多看他一眼
It’s not gonna happen. I can barely even look at him.
米兰达 亲爱的 你真打算要这么做吗
Miranda,honey,are you sure you wanna do this?
就一次啊 人无完人嘛
It’s just one time. Anyone can have a slip.
就算我能够接受这种辩解
Even if I could get my mind around that justification,
但他骗了我
It’s the cheating part.
背着我做这种事 破坏了我们之间的信任
The behind-my-back part,the violation of the trust.
这才是折磨我的地方
That’s what’s killing me.
谢谢你这么忠诚
Thank you for being you.
那个礼拜夏洛特和哈里做了四次
Charlotte made love to Harry four times that week.
好的 婚礼倒计时
Okay. Wedding crunch time.
咱们要好好商量一下
We need to get really serious here.
好吧 马上来 地♥产♥中介给咱们来了封邮件
Okay,not now. I just got an e-mail from our contractor.
他又催咱们尽快入住呢
He’s pushed the move-in date yet again.
-我要回信告诉… -不 不 不要
-I gotta write this guy and… -No,no,no.
不要 先结婚后签合同 好吗
No. Wedding before contractor,all right?
除非你想邀请他
Unless you’re planning to invite him,
做第201名嘉宾
which would make the guest list 201.
200人? 天啊 凯莉 怎么又加人了
Two hundred? Jesus,Carrie,it went up again?
-那婚纱啊 -你不是说75人吗
-It’s the dress. -You said 75 people.
该怎么说呢
How can I explain this?
你看
Look…
你打扑克 是吧
you play poker,right?
婚纱让筹码翻番了
Well,the dress upped the ante.
婚礼誓言你准备的怎么样了
How you doing on your vows?
你会在一大堆人面前念出来的
You’ll be saying these in front of a lot of people,
所以压力会很大哦
so the pressure is really on.
好了 起来吧 让我弄完这个 快
All right,up. I have to finish this. up.
-干嘛啊 -没时间弄这个了
-Hey. -I don’t have time for this.
你都没把这个当回事啊
You’re not taking it seriously.
是 没错 我没有 马戏团啊
No,no,I’m not. It is a circus.
200个嘉宾?
Two hundred people?
6张纸的名单?
Page six?
这是我第三次结婚了
This is my third marriage.
你觉得这让我看起来像什么
How do you think that makes me look?
我以为 这不会有什么问题的
I didn’t know that was even an issue.
那你为什么不早点儿说呢
So why didn’t you say anything sooner?
-这全是你想要的 -是的
-You wanted all of this. -Well,yeah.
-可你不愿意… -我要你
-But don’t you want…? -I want you.
我只要你
That’s what I want.
我本打算去领个证就完事了
I could have just gone down to city hall.
我觉得现在要取消的话有点晚了
I think it’s too late for city hall now.
不是的 我不是那个意思
Well,no,I wasn’t suggesting that…
只是随口说说
I was just saying.
看吧 这幅表情…
See,that’s the face…
是我一直努力想避免的
l’ve been trying to avoid.
到这来
Come here.
你是最好的男颜知己
You’re a great man-friend.
不久之后 就到婚礼前夜
And soon. It was the night before the big day.
他们来了
There they are.
我知道伴娘在彩排晚宴的
Now,I know it’s tradition at the rehearsal dinner…
一个传统节目
for the maid of honor
就是揭发新娘的囧事
to reveal embarrassing things about the bride.
但在我们这个圈子 从来没这么八卦
But in our group,we never kiss and tell.
所以我打算敬新郎一杯酒
So I’d like to make a toast to the groom.
这一套他早就听过了
There’s a word he’s heard before.
-那家伙是谁来着 -卡尔 公♥司♥的合伙人
-Who’s that guy again? -Karl. He’s a partner at the firm.
卡尔真是个混♥蛋♥
Karl’s kind of a jerk.
俗话说得好 事不过三
You know what they say,three time’s a charm.
土鳖 老娘正在发言呢
Hey,dickwad,I’m speaking.
-好样的 萨曼莎 -好
-Yeah,Samantha. -Yeah.
有一段时间
Now,there were times
我们对这位英俊的男士还有所怀疑
when we had our doubts about this gorgeous man.
但是在经过了长达数百年的
But after careful observation over
仔细观察后
the last hundred years…
我的疑虑消失了
my doubts are over.
所以 在这里我们敬新郎
So here’s to the groom…
祝贺这个终于被凯莉”抓牢”的男人
a man who finally got “Carrie-d” away.
希望如此啊 约翰
Here’s hoping,John.
这他妈混♥蛋♥ 谢谢
That is a jackass. Here.
-干杯 -真是太高兴了 谢谢
-Cheers. -That was really nice. Thank you.
没什么比晚餐后来支走私古巴雪茄
There’s nothing like an illegal cuban cigar…
-更好的了吧 -没错
-after dinner,huh? -Exactly.
萨曼莎 那个祝酒辞真不错
So that was quite a toast,Samantha.
你这个男人也不错
Well,you’re quite a guy.
天啊 正好有辆出租车 太好了
Oh,my god,there’s a cab. Oh,yeah.
斯蒂夫
Steve.
-我不是想打扰你们 -你没打扰我们啊
-I don’t wanna bother you all. -You’re not bothering us.
但是
But…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!