你必须在6点他们换锁前到
You have till 6:00 before they change the locks.
不用了 我没必要去那了
No, I don’t need to go over there.
你不想要那些从没穿过的鞋了吗
Do you not want those never-worn shoes?
天哪 我都忘了
Oh, god, I completely forgot.
如果你不要 可以送给我 我能把脚挤进去的
If you don’t, you can send them to me and I’ll squeeze my feet into them.
可现在已经5点了
But it’s already 5:00.
天哪 从没被穿过的400美元的鞋啊
Hello? they are never-been-worn, $400 shoes.
实际上是525 好吧 谢谢 再见
Actually 525. yeah, okay. all right, thanks. bye.
出租车
Taxi!
时过境迁 公♥寓♥的灯光
The light in our prewar apartment…
看起来完全不像经历过”战争”
looked completely different postwar.
我正要把这个给你送过去 我不愿意就这么浪费了
I was gonna get these to you. I didn’t want it to be a total loss.
没有任何逻辑可言 这就是爱
It wasn’t logic. it was love.
咱们为什么决定要结婚呢
Why did we ever decide to get married?
我觉得我们害怕如果不结婚 还会发生什么事情
I guess we were afraid it would mean something if we didn’t.
对不起 我那样对你
I’m sorry to have done that to you.
那样对你 我也很对不起
I’m sorry to have done that to you.
你知道最有趣的是什么吗
You know the funny part?
有趣的部分?
Is there a funny part?
在决定永远幸福地生活在一起前 我们很幸福
We were perfectly happy before we decided to live happily ever after.
老天跟我们开玩笑了吧
Guess the joke’s on us.
-这个衣橱真不错 -谢谢
– it’s a good closet. – thanks.
好舒服啊
It’s comfortable.
你在铺地毯时想到这一幕了吗
Is this what you had in mind when you installed the carpet?
我要是有那么精明就好了
I’d like to think I was that smooth.
在新主人没来之前 咱们还是起来吧
We better get up before the new owners bust in on us.
以前我们决定结婚…
And the way we decided to get married…
…全都是例行公事
…it was all business.
一点儿也不浪漫
No romance.
求婚不是这个样子的
That’s not the way you propose to someone.
这样才是
This is.
凯莉·布莱肖
Carrie bradshaw…
我此生的真爱
love of my life…
愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
看 这就是为什么要有钻戒的原因
See, this is why there’s a diamond.
想做成生意就需要付出代价
You need to do something to close the deal.
然后再抛弃了所有繁杂手续后
And forsaking all others…
最终凯莉·布莱肖衣着朴素的嫁给了
And in the end. carrie bradshaw married john james preston…
-约翰·詹姆斯·普莱斯顿 -我愿意
-in a label-less dress. – I do.
以纽约州政♥府♥赋予我的权利
Then by the power vested in me by the state of new york…
我宣布你们结为夫妻 你可以吻新娘了
…i now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss the bride.
永远属于你 永远属于我
Ever thine. ever mine.
永远是我们的
Ever ours.
你习惯用”我们”了吗
So you’re okay that it was just us?
很好 你和我 像我说过的
It was perfect. you and me, like I said.
如果闺蜜们都在这你会很高兴的
Still, it would have been nice if you had the girls here.
所以我打电♥话♥叫她们来了
Which is why I called them.
-你好 凯莉 -恭喜你
– hi, carrie! – mazel tov!
-火腿和鸡蛋 给您的 先生 -是我的
– ham and eggs. ham and eggs for you, sir. – yup, that’s me.
没有富丽堂皇 光彩照人的仪式
It wasn’t a fancy. designer reception either.
只有美味佳肴和亲朋好友
Just food and friends.
黄油 夫人
Butter, ma’am?
当我收起了婚纱
How’s the marriage going?
我开始审视婚礼是怎么样的
and as I put the wedding gown away,
是什么让我们愿意书写自己的誓言
why is it that we’re willing to write our own vows…
而不是自己规则
But not our own rules
这正是需要等待我去发掘的
and that’s just a little something I’m working on.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝啊
Oh, my god.
也许有的标签注定是要放在衣橱里的
Maybe some labels are best left in the closet.
也许当我们为给人贴上标签的时候
maybe when we label people
“新娘” “新郎” “老公” “老婆” “已婚” “单身”
“bride.” “groom.” “husband.” “wife.” “married.” “single”…
我们忘记了摘下标签去观察他们的本质了
we forget to look past the label to the person.
-真好喝 -我们以前为什么戒酒了呢
– this is delicious. – why did we ever stop drinking these?
-因为别人都开始了 -姜是老的辣 酒是陈的香啊
– because everyone else started. – well, that one’s an oldie but goodie.
说到老姜陈酒…
And speaking of an oldie but goodie…
-生日快乐 -生日快乐
– happy birthday. – happy birthday.
等等 等等 生日蛋糕
Wait, wait, wait. a toast.
祝萨曼莎
To samantha.
天命之年 风韵犹存
Fifty and fabulous.
为我们..
To us…
…也为下一个天命之年
…and the next 50.
为下一个天命之年
To the next 50.
就在那里 在女孩们缘分开始的城市…
And there. in the same city where they met as girls…
…四个纽约女人进入了她们生命中全新阶段
…four new york women entered the next phase of their lives…
…从头到脚都沉浸在”爱”里
…dressed head to toe in love.
而”爱”是唯一一个
And that’s the one label…
…永远也不会落伍的品牌
…that never goes out of style.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!