真不错
That’s impressive.
保罗 你为什么觉得自己适合这个工作呢
And, Paul, why do you think you’re right for this job?
你从圣路易斯来的?
So you’re from St. Louis?
没错 圣路易斯来的露易丝
That’s right. Louise from St. Louis.
你有计算机科学的本科学位?
And you have a degree in computer science?
是的 没错
Yes,that’s correct.
不错 我都不太会打字
Well,good for you. I can barely text.
你以前做过私人助理吗
Have you ever been a personal assistant?
没有 可我是六姊妹中的老大
No,but I’m the oldest of six kids…
所以我确定能够打理好你的一切事务
so I’m sure I can handle anything you got.
-六姊妹 那是什么情况呢 -很挤
-Six kids,what’s that like? -Crowded.
为了能给自己多一点空间 我搬到了纽约
I had to move to new york just to get some room.
结果怎样
Where did I end up?
现在跟三个室友一起住
In a one-bedroom apartment with three roommates.
除了空间问题
Well,aside from the space issue,
还有什么原因让你搬到纽约
why’d you move to New York?
来恋爱
To fall in love.
-怎么了 很傻吧 -没有
-What? That’s corny,right? -No.
不 不是 很实在
No,no,it’s… it’s just very honest.
我想我很久
I don’t think that
没听人这么说了
I’ve heard anybody say that in a very long time.
圣路易斯来的露易丝 我还有最后一个问题
So Louise from St. Louis,I just have one more question.
一个没有工作 和三个室友合租的女孩
How does an unemployed girl with three roommates…
怎么买♥♥得起LV的拼布斜纹牛仔布包包
afford the patchwork denim bowley Louis Vuitton bag?
是租的 Bagborroworsteal网站
It’s rented. Bag borrow or steal?
类似Netflix租DVD一样
It’s like netflix for purses.
我怎么能一点都不知道啊
How can I not know about this?
姑娘 跟我混吧 我来帮你搞定一切
Girl,stick with me. I’ll hook you up.
她确实搞定了我的一切
And did she hook me up.
我是露易丝 替凯莉·布莱肖打电♥话♥给您
Hi. This is Louise. I’m calling for Carrie Bradshaw.
是的 她收到了您的邀请函
Yes,she received your invitation
但是恐怕她无法出席了
but she will be unable to attend.
谢谢您
Thank you.
把这个放在那边
Put that over there.
仅仅用了三天
After only three days…
我觉得该叫她来自圣路易斯的”圣女”露易丝了
I began to think of her as Saint Louise from St.Louis.
知道什么叫非礼勿视吗
Ain’t nothing in there for you.
在我搬回到旧公♥寓♥的时候
And as I moved back into my old apartment…
米兰达开始在下城找新公♥寓♥了
Miranda searched for a new one. Downtown.
-看到汉字了吗 -看到了
-You see the chinese writing? -Yeah
纽约杂♥志♥说
New york magazine says
这附近将成为新兴的住♥宅♥区
this is the new up-and-coming neighborhood.
-也许就在那边 -也许你还是回家的好
-Okay,maybe down that way? -Maybe you come home.
看 带着孩子的白人
Look,white guy with a baby.
无论他去的哪儿 那都是我们要去的地方
Wherever he’s going,that’s where we need to be.
快点
Come on.
以前我在这住过 过去是乌克兰人的地盘
I lived here before. It used to be all-Ukrainian area.
U-Haul搬家公♥司♥
A u-haul.
是搬进来 还是搬走?
Coming or going?
-搬走 很好 我进去看看 -好的
-Going. oh,boy. I’m gonna check it out. -Okay.
等下好吗
Wait down here,okay?
在乌克兰的旧聚集地 米兰达找到了新公♥寓♥
And there in old ukrainia. Miranda found her new apartment.
从此以后
“and there they remained for the rest of their days…
因为有鸟儿们看守
for the birds were constantly on guard…and the
那些坏女人再也不能得到自♥由♥了
women could not so much as step one foot out the door.
灰姑娘和王子从此过上了幸福的生活
And cinderella and the prince lived happily ever after.”
你知道这只是童话吧 宝贝儿
You know that this is just a fairy tale,right,sweetheart?
在现实生活里 永远不会有这样的事
I mean,things don’t always happen like this in real life.
-我只是觉得你现在就应该知道 -再来一遍
-I just think you should know that now. -Again.
又一个被童话蛊惑的孩子
And another one bites the dust.
妈妈回来了
Mommy’s home.
谢谢你在我看医生的时照顾莉莉
Thanks for watching Lily while I went to the doctor.
-没关系 -没什么事吧
-oh,sure. -everything okay?
-我怀孕了 -不是吧
-I’m pregnant. -How?
有句话说 有心栽花花不开
You know how people always say that when you stop trying,
无心插柳柳成荫
It can happen?
我的医生也说她也见过
And my doctor says that she knows
一些夫妇领养了孩子
other couples who have adopted…
然后又怀孕了的
and then they get pregnant.
-亲爱的 -凯莉 我怀孕了
-Sweetie. -Carrie,I’m pregnant.
我想有时候 童话是可以变成现实的
I guess in certain houses. fairy tales do come true.
真是棒极了
Oh,that was really hot.
-咱们看起来有点疏远了 -疏远? 你还在里面呢
-You seem kind of distant. -Distant? You’re still in me.
想聊聊吗
Do you wanna talk about it?
我什么时候想聊聊了
When have I ever wanted to talk about it?
好吧 那我来说吧
Okay. I’ll talk about it.
你最好的朋友被男人甩了
Your best friends got screwed over by their guys.
你这样也难怪
How could you not be distant?
事情没你想的那么简单
It’s more than that.
最近 我都感觉不到有什么联♥系♥…
Lately,I haven’t been feeling a connection to…
-和谁 我吗 -不是
-What,me? -No.
说真的 这算什么生活
What life here? seriously.
我只是在这工作…
All I do is work…
而你一逮着机会就奔回纽约
and you run off to new york every chance you get.
哪是一有机会啊 只有重要的事情才回的
Well, not every chance I get. only for the a-list things.
而且做你的经纪人 有点…越来越累了
And my managing you, it’s… it’s getting to be too much.
我都开始烦了
I’m starting to resent it.
过去这两年都是在围着你转
For the last two years, it’s been all about you.
可最开始的三年 都是围着你转啊
Well, for the first three years, it was all about you.
我知道 那时候要有趣的多
I know. that was so much more fun.
凯莉·布莱肖的主页真是一团糟
Carrie bradshaw’s web page is a mess.
真巧 凯莉·布莱肖本人也是
Interesting. so is carrie bradshaw.
我们什么时候开始做点真正重要的事呢
Hey, when are we gonna get to the really important stuff,
比如说拆箱摆衣橱
Like unpacking my closet?
心急吃不了热豆腐 你还打算回复这些邮件吗
One thing at a time. you ever gonna answer any of these e-mails?
-回啊 -啥时候
– yes. – when?
-现在 -好
– now? – okay.
-好吧 我来念你来批示 -好的
– well, I’ll read and you tell me what to do. – okay.
john@jjpny.com是谁
Who’s john@jjpny.com?
见鬼 是他对吧
Oh, shit. that’s him, right?

Delete.
网上有没有那种 可以把那些…
And isn’t there some cyberspace place that you can send those…
一辈子都不想见的邮件都扔过去的地方
so that I never have to see an e-mail from him ever again?
这么干吧 谢谢
Do that, please.
你确定要断绝和他的一切来往吗
You sure you wanna end all communication with him?
好吧 知道了
Okay. great.
真不敢相信你居然还真打扮起来了
I can’t believe you’re even dressing up.
所有布莱迪同学父母都会乔妆打扮 挺好玩的
All the parents in brady’s school dress up. it’s fun.
一群无所事事的家庭主妇
Fun thought up by a group of
琢磨出来的玩意还挺有意思的
Non-working mothers with nothing else to do all day.
好了 看看都有卖♥♥什么啊 女巫和性感小野猫
All right, what do they got? witch and sexy kitten.
得 女装就俩选择 女巫和性感小野猫
That’s it. the only two choices for women, witch and sexy kitten.
您这话很意味深长啊 姐姐
You just said a mouthful there, sister.
或者我就带上这个 拎着公文包这么去了
Maybe I should wear this and a briefcase, and go as myself.
我收到大人物的电邮了
I got an e-mail from big.
“我不知道说什么好”
“i don’t know what to say.”
-那就别发邮件啊 -你还指望他说什么
– uh, then don’t send an e-mail. – what were you expecting?
邮件主题 两字–
And in the subject box, 2 words–
“抱歉”
“i’m sorry.”
斯蒂夫也是抱歉来抱歉去的
Steve is all about the “i’m sorry.”
电子邮件说”抱歉” 语♥音♥邮件说”抱歉”
“i’m sorry” e-mails, “i’m sorry” voice mails…
送花说”抱歉” 卡片也”抱歉”
“i’m sorry” flowers, “i’m sorry” cards.
我说啊 若要人不知除非己莫为
How about, don’t do anything to be “i’m sorry” for?
或许他就是觉得抱歉呢
Well, maybe he’s sorry.
兴许大人物也是呢
Well, maybe so is big.
有道理
Point taken.
你吓到女士们了
Hey, you’re scaring the women.
在我经历了这些事以后
It’s gonna take a little more than that
想要吓到我可没那么容易
To scare me after what I’ve been through.
我还是不敢相信这一切发生在我身上 我是说…
I still cannot believe this happened to me. I mean, l…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!