凯莉
Carrie.
有咖啡吗
Is there coffee?
有啊 当然有啊
Yeah. yeah,of course.
晒太阳可真舒服
The sun feels nice.
天哪 亲爱的 你不除毛啊
Jesus,honey,wax much?
怎么了 我又不知道我还会穿泳衣
What? I didn’t know I was gonna be wearing a bathing suit.
-你们说什么呢 -我忘除毛了
-What are you talking about? -I forgot to wax.
-什么时候忘的 1998年吗 -我脑子里还装着其他事呢
-Since when,1998? -I’ve had other things on my mind.
宁愿让我死我都不会让自己变这幅德行的
I could be on death row and not have that situation.
好吧 萨曼莎 当你结婚之后
Well,Samantha,when you’re married,
你就会有其他更重要的事了
you have a different set of priorities.
亲爱的 别拿结婚说事
Oh,honey,don’t blame marriage.
她结婚了 毛也没长得像国家森林那样啊
This one’s married and she’s not growing a national forest.
至少也把腿并起来啊
How do you even cross your legs?
我给你订个水疗吧
Let me make you a SPA appointment.
不管你毛多长都没人能找到了
Any thicker,and you won’t be able to find it.
怎么招 这还是我的错吗
So,what,it’s my fault?
我让婚姻变成无性生活
I let the sex go out of my marriage.
我就罪有应得吗
I deserve what I got?
真是善解人意
Thanks for understanding.
亲爱的 对不起 我不是那个…
Honey,I’m sorry. That’s not what I…
我乐意!
I’m fine.
今晚我们去酒店吃饭吧
Hey,let’s go down to the hotel for dinner tonight.
真的吗
Really?
我得做点什么 不能在墨西哥”昏”(婚)下去了
I gotta do something to pull me out of my “Mexi-coma.”
亲爱的 你都能开玩笑了
Oh,honey,you made a little joke.
太好了
Good for you.
我是菲力克斯 由我来为您服务
my name is Felix,I’ll be your server.
菲力克斯 每人先来一杯玛格丽塔酒
Felix,we’ll start with cuatro margaritas.
不 我不喝酒 一瓶矿泉水就好
Oh,no,I’m not drinking. Just bottled water.
-我和她一样 -您能告诉我您的房♥间号♥吗
-I’ll drink hers. -May I have your room numbers?
我们住在别♥墅♥区那边 3号♥别♥墅♥
We’re staying in one of the private houses. uh,number 3.
没问题 普莱斯顿夫人
Very good,mrs. Preston.
简直就像挨了黑枪
That was like taking a bullet.
夏洛特把布丁藏在她的普拉达包里了
Charlotte has pudding in her prada.
-我以后还会笑么 -当然啦
-Will I ever laugh again? -Yes.
-什么时候 -碰到非常 非常有趣的事情
-When? -When something is really,really funny.
多亏这些墨西哥乐队
Thank god for that mariachi band
要不我就只能听到我在想什么
or I’d be able to hear my own thoughts.
太好了 那就让他们别停
Fabulous. And keep them coming.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
共同经历了十年的风风雨雨
He couldn’t get out of the car.
他却不敢从车里出来
After 10 years of what he already put me through…
…连从车里出来的勇气都没有
…he couldn’t make the effort and get out of the car.
看看我做了多大的努力
I made the effort.
在头上放了只鸟
I put a bird on my head.
那是鸟吗
Is that what that was?
-我还以为是羽毛呢 -是鸟
-I thought it was feathers. -It was a bird.
-那真的很漂亮啊 -美极了
-It was beautiful. -Beautiful.
他不是什么好东西
He’s a bad guy.
一直都不是
Always was.
-坏人做坏事 -好人也会犯错误啊
-Bad guys do bad things. -And good guys do bad things.
好人坏人都会让你不爽的
The good guys screw you and the bad guys screw you.
不好不坏的人想做却没有机会
The rest of them don’t know how to screw you.
相信我 我算活明白了
Trust me,I’ve done the legwork.
我经历了那么多
After everything I know…
在20年风风雨雨的经验教训之后
after 20 years of everything we’ve learned…
为了能把和他结婚
I threw it all away for the thrill of
我把这些都抛在脑后了
Putting his name on the honeymoon suite.
这样的我连我自己都觉得陌生
If I met me now,I wouldn’t know me.
随着我们在这条路上越走越远…
As long as we’re going down this road…
我都不敢相信我的生活是以一个男人为中心
…I can’t believe that my life revolves around a man.
我怎么会允许这样的事发生呢
On what planet did I allow that to happen?
但你爱他啊
But you love him.
那就要天天念叨他的名字50多遍
Does that mean saying his name 50 times
再也不考虑自己吗
more a day than I say my own?
所有的事情都要优先考虑他
Does it mean worrying about him and his needs
而不顾自己
before me and mine?
为他全心全力付出? 这就是爱吗?
Is it all about the other person? Is that love?
-错了 那是婚姻 -连这个戒指也一样
-No,that’s marriage. -Even this ring.
我想自己买♥♥给自己
I wanted to buy this for myself.
这对我来说很重要 说明我有能力这么做
That meant something to me,to be able to do that.
可结果他买♥♥了给我
And then he buys it for me.
因为他知道你有多喜欢它
Because he knew how much you loved it.
是啊 但是现在每次看到戒指
Yes,but now every time I look down at it,
我想起的是他而不是我
I see him not me.
-几位还… -给我们再来几杯
-Is every…? -We’ll take another round.
-还喝啊 -没事 我们在度假呢
-Another? -Relax. We’re on vacation.
严格来说 我们是在度我的蜜月
Technically,we’re on my honeymoon.
不 是他们的蜜月
No,I think we’re on their honeymoon.
该收敛点了吧 都三天了
Yeah,it’s all so hot three days in.
“信箱已满” 我猜也是
“Mailbox full.” yeah,I’ll bet it is.
-现在没时间管那些吧 -没有
-There’s no time like the present. -No.
我还没准备好面对这一切
I’m not ready to face it all yet.
我要去跑跑步 然后去健身房♥做普拉提
Hey. I’m going for a run and then to the gym for pilates.
有人想去吗
Anybody wanna…?
有好消息
Hey,good news.
我刚收到公♥寓♥买♥♥家律师的电子邮件
I got an e-mail from your buyer’s attorney.
他们愿意把你的旧公♥寓♥
They’re willing to sell you back your
提价后卖♥♥还给你
Old apartment at the escalated price…
而且愿意在你回来之前搬走
and “are willing to vacate by the time you return…
前提是你支付一定的经济补偿
…pending an additional financial offer.”
看起来我可以回家了 但得付点代价
Well,apparently you can go home again,but it’ll cost you.
我会帮你把东西弄回去
Let’s work on getting your things there.
你们俩什么都能搞定
…you two could rule the world.
健身完毕后 夏洛特忍♥不住开始琢磨
After her workout. Charlotte couldn’t help but think…
自己是多么的幸福啊
how truly blessed she was.
这一周让她比以往更加满意
This week had made her feel more
自己有幸福美满的婚姻
Grateful than ever for her happy marriage.
就在那一刻
And just for a second.
她脑中浮现了纽约家里的爱人
While picturing her loved ones at home in New York.
她忘记身在何处 然后张开了嘴
…she forgot where she was and opened her mouth.
你好 小姐
Hello,miss.
-你们做过那个吗 -最近没有
-Have you had that happen? -Not recently.
宝贝儿 怎么…
Sweetie,what’s…?
锁上了 她在拖地
It’s locked,she’s mopping.
试试…
Try the…
-你刚刚是不是… -闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
-Did you just…? -Shut up,shut up,shut up!
就这样…
And just like that…
夏洛特在裤子里便便了
Charlotte “poughkeepsied” in her pants.
天哪
Oh,my god.
米兰达说得对
Miranda was right.
遇到非常 非常有趣的事情 我就笑了
When something was really. really funny. I laughed.
第一条留言
frist massage
接收于9月20日 星期六 12点30分
Received saturday. September 20th. 12:30 p.m.
凯莉 给我回电♥话♥ 我得和你谈谈…
Carrie. Call me. I need to talk to you before…
再没有比现在更合适
There was no better time
雇个私人助理的时机了
I could think of to hire an assistant.
嗯 不要 我才不要搬箱子呢
Um,no. I do not lift boxes.
绝对不要啦 我喜欢与时尚有关的工作
Yeah,definitely,no. I would love a career in fashion.
这不是脱脂饮料
This is not nonfat.
我喜欢你的书 你♥他♥妈♥太有才了
I love your books. Your shit’s brilliant.
凯西
Cathy?
-你好像喝醉了 -有点
-You seem drunk. -Little bit.
昨天晚上就没挨着床过
Never made it to bed last night.
但我打字贼鸡♥巴♥快
But I type like a motherfucker!
我毕业于普林斯顿大学金融系
I have a degree in finance from princeton…
过去两年
and the last two years,
在美林证券公♥司♥做副总裁助理
I’ve been assistant to A.V.P at merrill lynch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!