是他老婆的大衣
It’s his wife’s coat.
这个人把他老婆的衣服送给我
The man gave me his wife’s coat.
-真不敢相信 -你穿上
– Oh, I don’t believe this. – Put it back on.
这已经是你的东西了 你该穿
It’s yours now. You deserve it.
不 我不该穿 我也不会穿
No, I don’t deserve it. I haven’t earned it.
我绝不♥穿♥别人老婆的大衣
You don’t earn other people’s wives’ fur coats, okay?
一会我就到楼上还给他 我要离开这个
I think it’s time to just go upstairs and give it back to him
不体面的地方
…and get the hell out of this dump.
你跟我多久了 恩尼
How long you been with me, Ernie?
三年 拉罗卡因先生
Three years, Mr. LaRocca.
两年管理赌场 一年做你的司机
Two as a croupier, one as your personal limo driver.
恩尼 你知道我最看重什么
Ernie, you know what’s important to me? What counts?
忠诚 伙计 我最看重忠诚
Loyalty, my man. Loyalty is what counts to me.
-我一直都很忠诚 -恩尼 群众眼睛可是雪亮的
– I’ve been very loyal, Mr. LaRocca. – Gee, Ernie, that’s not what I hear.
听说你昨晚去
I hear you went down to the police station last night and
警♥察♥局和中尉谈过话
talked with Lieutenant Souther.
听说你在那儿泡了三个小时
I hear you were there for over three hours.
我是去了
I went.
我去了 可我什么也没说
I went, but I didn’t tell him anything.
据说可不是那样
Again not what I heard.
再见 文森 我要走了 别拦着我
Goodbye, Vince. I’m leaving and don’t try to stop me.
我要去洛杉矶 美丽又暖和的地方
I’m going to L.A. where it’s nice and warm.
在那用不着别人老婆的大衣
People don’t need fur coats from their boyfriends’ wives’ closet.
再见 文森 我要去迈阿密 那儿阳光灿烂
Goodbye, Vince. I’m going to Miami where the sun shines.
警♥察♥想查我的老底 恩尼
I know they’re trying to get something on me, Ernie,
可现在什么也没找到
but so far they’ve come up with bubkas.
乔尼和威尔也去了
They called Willy and Joey in there,
可他们20分钟后就出来了
but they were out in 20 minutes.
你却在那儿泡了三个小时
What were you doing there for three hours, Ernie?
你认为我没本事 我其实挺能的
I know you don’t think I have any talent, Vince, but I do.
我要离开你 我要去芝加哥
And I’m gonna leave you and I’m going to Chicago.
你跟索瑟说了些什么
Tell me what you told Souther.
不搞清楚今晚我睡不安稳
I won’t be able to sleep tonight if I don’t know.
我一直都想去纽约
I’ve always wanted to go to New York.
到了纽约我就能大展拳脚
I know if I went to New York, I could get some things together, Vince.
肯定行 我肯定行
I could. I could.
我肯定行
I could.
私人禁地
我发誓就说了这么多
That’s all I told them, I swear it.
谢谢 恩尼 我可以睡个安稳觉了
Thanks, Ernie. Now I can sleep.
道个晚安 恩尼
Say goodnight, Ernie.
别 别 别 那个
No, no, no, that’s…
宝贝
Babe.
迪劳丽丝 迪劳丽丝
Deloris. Deloris.
有事吗
Is there a problem?
大衣怎么了
With the coat?
大衣 不 大衣没什么
With the…? No, not with the coat.
大衣很漂亮
The coat’s fine.
很漂亮 谢谢 谢谢
It’s fine. It’s fine, thank you.
你就是来谢我的
Is that why you came here tonight? To thank me?
是的 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
说句对不起吧
And to say you’re sorry.
今晚的你就当什么都没见
About tonight and the things you said.
完全地失忆 明白吗
Forgotten. Completely. You understand me?
失忆
Forgotten.
没错 没错 失忆
Of course. Of course, it’s forgotten.
那才像我的女人 穿貂皮大衣的女人
That’s my girl. My girl in mink.
-今晚你肯定在家吗 -是的
– Will you be home soon? – Yeah, yeah.
去吧
Go ahead.
好吧
Okay.
文森 她可靠吗
Hey, Vince, is she okay?
我瞧着很不妥 文森
I don’t know, Vince. She seemed kind of upset.
-是吗 -是的
– She did? – Yeah.
叫她回来 我找她谈谈
Bring her back now for a talk.
如果她跑路了可怎么办
And if she runs, then what?
赶紧带她回来
Take care of it.
迪劳丽丝
Deloris!
回来 迪劳丽丝
Come back, Deloris!
迪劳丽丝 他只想和你谈谈
Deloris, Vinny wants to talk!
-哪去了 -那边
– Which way? – That way.
出租车
Hey, hey, taxi!
快走 快走 快走
Hey, hey, hey. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. Go, go, go!
文森盯着恩尼 逼他说晚安
And then Vince looks at Ernie and says, “Say good night.”
后来文森又望着乔伊 乔伊杀了他
And then Vince looks at Joey and Joey shot him.
砰的一声乔伊就完蛋了
I mean, he just shot him in the chair. Just boom! He blew this guy away.
对不起 我来迟了 我是索瑟中尉
Sorry I’m late. I’m Lieutenant Souther. Eddie Souther.
你好吗 我是迪劳丽丝 范凯蒂
How do you do? I’m Deloris Van Cartier.
那个家伙只是个开车的
Listen, this guy was a simple limo driver. Right? He was a limo driver.
也就偶尔把车开到沟里去 可没理由杀他
So maybe he made a couple wrong turns in his life. That’s no reason to kill him.
我从没见过死人
I’ve never seen anybody killed before.
也就偶尔在高速路上见过几具尸体而已
Sometimes you pass on the freeway, you see a couple of people dead…
范凯蒂小姐
Ms. Van Cartier,
-怎么了 -你是文森 拉罗卡因的女朋友吗
– What? – you’re Vince LaRocca’s girlfriend, right?
也许算是吧 要看以什么标准衡量
Well, you could sort of… Maybe. It depends how you look at it.
那个家伙居然要对我下手 我们之间已经没关系了
The guy just tried to kill me, so I don’t think that cements our relationship.
你清楚他是黑社会大佬 对吧
Well, you realise he’s a major underworld figure, don’t you?
他贩卖♥♥毒品 洗黑钱
He’s into drug-dealing, money-laundering.
18个月以来我们一直在调查这位大佬
We’ve been investigating Mr. LaRocca for the last 18 months.
我们拍了录像带和照片
We’ve got video tapes, we’ve got surveillance photos.
那录像带里有我吗
Am I in any of those videos?
-没有 我们又不是拍三♥级♥片♥ -那就好
– No, no, no. Criminal activity. – Oh.
可录像带不足以指控他
The tapes aren’t enough to convict him.
显然他有很多事情瞒着你
Apparently there’s a lot you don’t know about Vince.
最后两个证人都不见了
I mean, the last two people that saw him in action kind of disappeared.
“不见了”是什么意思
What do you mean, “kind of disappeared”?
我们分别在不同的地方 找到他们身上的零件
Well, we found a piece here and a piece there.
别担心 喝杯咖啡吧
But don’t you worry. Here, have a cup of coffee.
你没事的 保护你是我们的份内事
You’re safe now and we’re gonna see that you stay that way. That’s our job.
如果你肯帮我们 我们就可以帮你
If you help us, we can help you.
如果你肯指证他
If you testify against Vince about what you saw,
我们就让他下半辈子都耗在监狱里
we can put him away for the rest of his life.
你没病吧
Are you crazy?
居然让我去惹一条疯狗
You’re telling me this guy’s a mad criminal and you want me to testify?
-他肯定会把我大卸八块 -迪劳丽丝
– He’ll track me down and kill me. – Deloris.
可以这么称呼你吗
Can I call you Deloris?
只要你能让我活着 叫我麦当娜都没可以
Call me anything as long as you keep me alive.
-要保护不了你 我们也不敢让你冒险的 -好吧
– We wouldn’t put you at risk if we couldn’t protect you. – Right.
藏两个月就可以到法庭作证了
It’ll only take a couple of months to get a court date.
就两个月 只要两个月
Just a couple of months? Only a couple…
为什么不是一年 二十年呢
Why not a year? How about a couple of decades?
-我们把你藏两个月 然后让你出来指证他 -不干
– Two months. We hide you out, then you testify. – No, no, no.
躲一段时间你就可以回来了
It’s just for a little while. Then you can come back.
你们到底要干什么 把我活埋然后再挖出来
Really? What are you gonna do? Are you gonna stick me in a bag and bury me?
-别做梦了 -如果你出来做证
– Forget it! – If you testify,
我们会把你藏在文森找不到的地方
I’m gonna put you in the last place on earth that Vince would ever look for you.
-这教堂不错吧 -是的 很好
– Nice church, huh? – Yeah, it’s very nice.
可我在这能干什么 像卡西莫多一样敲钟吗
Look, what am I gonna be, Quasimodo in the bat belfry? What is this?
-我打算让你在这藏一段时间 -哪儿
– I want you to stay here for a while. – Where?
藏在修女院 这是最安全的地方
In the convent. It’s the safest place in the world.
文森做梦也找不到这
You think Vince is gonna look for you in a convent?
藏在 在哪儿
In the what?
-修女院 -你一定是搞错了
– The convent. – You must be out your…
我还不如去找文森通融一下
I’m gonna go back and work this out with Vince.
你个疯子 我才不要进什么狗屁修女院
You’re a lunatic. Put me in a damn convent with these people.
那帮修女连爱都没得做
These people don’t even have sex!
迪劳丽丝 文森 已经悬赏10万美金找你
Deloris, Vince has a contract out on you for 1 00 grand.
你知道他什么都干得出 一颗子弹 你就完了
You’ve seen what he can do. That one bullet, that’s all it’s gonna take.
让我解释一下吧
Look, let me explain something to you.
你应该意识到了吧 文森交际广泛
Vince knows people all over the place. You realise that?
他会掘地三尺把我翻出来
He’ll be looking for me everywhere.
-可再怎么找也不会找到修女院来 -好吧

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章心灵捕手
下一篇文章蒂凡尼的早餐
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!