because I have work for them right now.
我做过非常严肃的研究
I have some very serious work for them.
一些关于永恒死亡的研究
Something very permanent about death.
-我们要走了 -请记住…
-We gotta go. -Remember…
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥是对压♥迫♥的外在打击能力
terrorism’s the surgical strike capability of the oppressed.
-谢谢 -继续吧
-Thanks. -Keep on keepin’ on.
你有想过出国吗
You everjust want to get the hell out of this country?
-想过去哪里吗 -不知道 随便
-And go where? -I don’t know, anywhere.
无所谓 只要是别的地方就行
It doesn’t matter. Just some other place.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我旅行过
I’ve traveled.
喝不干净的水 吃变质的食物 你会生病
And all it is is bad water, bad food, you get sick.
你得跟奇怪的人打交道
You gotta deal with strange people.
当你回来时
And when you get back,
你也不知道到底发生了什么…
you can’t tell whether it really happened to you…
可能你只在电视看到过
or you just saw it on TV.
终于我们脱离了
We finally got out of the terrific
恐怖的红海热浪进入了印度洋
heat of the Red Sea into the Indian Ocean.
只是凉爽几度的温度
It was just a few degrees cooler.
随后我们朝孟买♥♥开去 一件有趣的事发生了
And then as we got toward Bombay, a wonderful thing happened.
一阵微风吹过
There was a breeze blowing out to sea.
把三英里外岸上的香味
And it brought the scent of spices out to us
吹了过来
three miles out from shore.
浓郁的熏香和香料味道
A great wall of incense and spices.
好像我们坐着魔毯飘到了岸边
And it was as if we were being wafted into shore on a magic carpet.
下一个经过我们的人…
The next person who passes us…
将在两周内死去
will be dead within a fortnight.
-要报纸吗 -不用 谢谢
-Paper? -No, thank you.
买♥♥一赠一免费得
Two-for-one special.
-不用 算了…-好吧
-No. I don’t… -Well.
-你有零钱吗 -身健体壮 去找份工作吧
-Hey, have you got change? -You’ve got a strong back. Get a job.
不是这意思
No, I mean.
我有一美元 我想找些零钱…
I have a dollar. I was wondering if I could get change for…
零钱啊 零钱
Change. I’ve got change.
你要停止 停止
You should quit. Quit.
你要停止 你要停止
You should quit. You should quit.
-你要停止 -你好
-You should quit. -Howdy.
-要点什么 -一杯咖啡
-What do you need? -Can I have a cup of coffee?
别再跟我 听清楚了 别再跟我了
Quit following me. You heard me: Quit following me.
你永远 永远 永远 永远
You should never, never, never, never,
永远不要伤害
never traumatizing.
永远不要…永远不要…
You should never… You should never…
你 你 你…
You, you, you…
你应该…你应该…
You should… You should… You…
你永远不要性伤害女人 我知道
You should never traumatize a woman sexually. I should know.
我是医生
I’m a medical doctor.
你永远不要伤害
You should never traumatize.
你永远不会把东西按顺序排
You should never name things in order.
你应该贴上标签…
You should have to label the order…
放冷一点再喝
Hey, cool it down over here.
按顺序 排好一个 一个
Ordering. Ordering one, one.
牙签 牙签 牙签标签
Toothpicks, toothpicks. Toothpick labeling.
-大杯咖啡带走 -停止 停止
-A large coffee to go. -Quit, quit.
你要停止 你要停止
You should quit. You should quit.
你应该 你应该…
You should… You should…
你要停止通过性♥交♥伤害那些女人
You should quit traumatizing women with sexual intercourse.
我知道 我是医生
I should know. I’m a medical doctor.
我有豪♥宅♥ 有游艇
I own a mansion and a yacht.
你要停止伤害…
You should quit traumatizing women…
通过性♥交♥
with sexual intercourse.
我知道 我是医生
I should know. I’m a medical doctor.
你要停止 你要停止 你应该…
You should quit. You should quit. You should…
你要停止通过性♥交♥伤害那些女人
You should quit traumatizing women with sexual intercourse.
我知道
I should know.
你要停止通过性♥交♥伤害那些女人
You should quit traumatizing women with sexual intercourse.
我知道 我是医生
I should know. I’m a medical doctor.
我知道 你要停止
I should know. You should quit.
你永远 永远不会知道 你永远不会知道
You should never, never know. You never know.
该死的 看路
Hey, watch where the hell you’re going.!
我是个德州流浪汉
See, I’m a drifter from Texas.
我抽不少大♥麻♥ 有时会扎针迷幻药
I smoke a lot of pot. Sometimes I trip out to acid.
那可太恐怖了
And, uh, wow, it’s like the most horrible scene.
现在告诉我你怎么能跟一堆…
Now you tell me how you can live in an apartment…
腐烂尸块
with the pieces of a person rotting away,
而且不知来历的人住同一套房♥子
with decay and not know it.
在那段时间我完全病了
I was totally sick during that period.
你没有杀她 但把她分尸了
So you didn’t kill her, but you did carve her up?
-没有-那是谁干的
-No. -Who carved her up?
有三个人
There was, like, three people involved in the carving.
那么你没有杀她…
So you’re denying that you killed her…
也没有参与分尸
and you’re denying that you took part in carving her up?
-只洗了骨头 -为什么你要洗骨头
-Washing bones. -Why were you washing bones?
-很臭 -为什么不报♥警♥…
-They were smelly. -Then why didn’t you tell the police…
天哪 太恶心了
God, that is so gross.
外面天气不错 我们该走出去
I said it’s nice outside. We should go do something.
-出去干什么 -镇里有一个湖
-Like what? -Well, there is a lake in this town.
可以去湖边走走 可以出去爬山
We could go out there. We could go out to the hills.
可以去公园玩飞盘
We could go to the park and play Frisbee.
我讨厌那些鬼东西
I hate shit like that.
所有那些自然的
All that nature.
现在太阳又这么大
And the sunlight’s so oppressive now.
你不能说走就走 得做准备
And you don’t just go to the lake. You have to prepare for it.
要涂防晒霜 准备驱虫药
You have to get suntan lotion and insecticide.
这是事先计划的乐趣
It’s like premeditated fun.
外面太热了
It’s too hot outside anyway.
你有没有想过
You know, did it ever occur to you
也许你太压抑了
that maybe you’re what’s oppressive?
我是说 我们别出去
I mean, “Let’s never go out.
永远别冒险离开这个一♥平♥方英里的小天地
Let’s never venture out of this one-square-mile area. ”
你只是想他们所想的
You’re just what they want.

Look.
如果你那么渴望 激♥情♥燃烧…
If you’re so eager and all fired up…
想今天出去 为什么不行动呢
to get out of the house today, why don’t you do that?
为什么你不去药店换点现金…
Why don’t you go to the drugstore and cash a check…
去商店买♥♥一个飞盘呢
and go to the Kmart and buy a Frisbee.
飞盘要两个人玩
It takes two people to play Frisbee.
那就买♥♥个回力镖
Well, buy a boomerang.
我有个更好的主意
Better yet, I got an idea.
一些我们能一起做…
I know something that we could do together…
不用出门
and we wouldn’t have to leave the house,
也不用买♥♥任何东西
and we wouldn’t have to buy anything.
在我看来 这更有意义
That’s the one thing that would be more effective on my own.
-哦 是吗 -他们在后面
-Oh, yeah? -They’re back.
走咯
All right!
快点各位 我们在浪费时间
Come on, guys. We’re wasting time.
-要可乐吗 -半价
-Hey, you want a Coke? -Half price.
-健怡可乐 雪碧 -可乐
-Diet Coke and Diet Sprite. -Diet Coke.
快走 老兄 这太重了
Hey, come on, man. This shit’s getting heavy.
-来吧 -滚开 我不要
-Come on. -No, bug off. I don’t want one.
-为什么不放松一下 -滚开 小鬼
-Lighten up a little, why don’t you? -Fuck off, kid.
-健怡可乐 -你们太…
-Diet Coke? -Man, you guys got…
态度太可怕了
horrible attitudes.
就这里 把打字机放在这里
This is it. Put the typewriter right there.
现在怎么办 我已经迟到了
So what do we do now? I’m really late.
先把帐篷给他
First of all, give him the tent.
把我告诉你的话 准确地背出来
Now recite exactly what I told you to say
然后把帐篷扔掉
and throw the tent in.
这是她的帐篷
This was her tent.
-我在这个帐篷里干过她 -带点感情
-I fucked her in this tent. -A little more feeling.
我在这个帐篷里干过她
I fucked her in this tent.
她可能与许多做过

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章正义的慈悲
下一篇文章狩猎
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!