还有肯尼迪 但是莱恩…
and Kennedy probably, but Leon…
是唯一一个无政♥府♥主义者
was the only anarchist in the bunch.
那时候人们做什么事情都有信仰
There was such a thing as belief put into action in those days.
你今天下午要做什么
What are you doing this afternoon?
没什么事
Uh, nothing.
我们去散散步吧
Let’s go for a walk.
-一会回来 迪莉娅 -开心点 爸爸
-Back in a minute, Delia. -Have fun, Dad.
我曾在加泰罗尼亚
I was there in Catalonia.
跟奥韦尔一起打仗 其实当时并不知道
Fought with Orwell. Didn’t know it then, of course.
全国工人联盟卡我还留着 一会给你看
Still have my C.N.T. Card. I’ll show it to you later.
在巴塞罗那的那些日子 天哪
Those days in Barcelona. My God.
在革命中…
The workers were really in the saddle then…
工人们真正掌权了
during the revolution.
佛朗哥到达很久之前共♥产♥党就把它剿杀了
Communists killed it long before Franco got there.
看看
Just look at that shit.
我一直梦想放一个
I’ve always dreamed of pulling
盖伊·福克斯在德州议会
a Guy Fawkes on the Texas Legislature.
把那该死的东西炸到天上
Just blow the damn thing sky high.
我家里有地图 有一天我会做的
I’ve got maps in my room and I’ll do it some day.
德州到处都是这样所谓的
Texas is so full of these
现代自♥由♥意志主义者…
so-called modern-day libertarians…
还有他们该死的自私的利己主义
with all their goddamn selfish individualism.
完全跟无政♥府♥主义对立
Just the opposite of real anarchism.
他们可不管世界是不是进步
They don’t give a damn about improving the world.
但是现在 查理斯·惠特曼…
But now, Charles Whitman…
有一个人
there was a man.
今年夏天23岁
Twenty-three years this summer.
这座城市总是非常的疯狂
This town has always had it’s share of crazies.
我不想再住其他任何地方了
I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.
我本来也已经去那里了
I would have been there too.
那个夏天我每天都到那里吃午餐
I had lunch right out front there every day that summer.
可我短命的妻子 上帝召唤她…
But my fucking wife, God rest her soul…
那天她有个愚蠢的约会
she had some stupid appointment that day.
那么在这座城市最美好的时刻 我在哪
So during this town’s finest hour, where was I?
在去南协会的路上
Way the hell out on South Congress.
我到那里的时候 一切都被封锁了
By the time I got there, everything was blocked off.
该死
Shit.
它带走了我的整个生活…
It’s taken my entire life…
但是现在我可以说
but I can now say that
我实际放弃的不只是我自己的人♥民♥…
I’ve practically given up on not only my own people…
而是全人类
but for mankind in its entirety.
现在我只是一个普通人
I can only address myself to singular human beings now.
等等 爸爸
Hold on a sec. Dad?
-电♥话♥ 卢德斯打来的 -噢 太好了
-Telephone. It’s Lourdes. -Oh, great.
同父异母的妹妹
My half-sister.
她可能会过来
She might be coming for a visit.
-她住在哪 -四海为家
-Where does she live? -Oh, all over.
她常旅行
She travels a lot.
他跟你讲战争故事吗
So, he tell you any war stories?

Yeah,
我还从不认识参加过西班牙内战的人
I never met anyone that fought in the Spanish civil war before.
你仍然没有
Well, you still haven’t.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他对每个人说他在西班牙巴塞罗那…
He tells everybody he fought in the Lincoln Brigade…
他在林肯旅打仗
in Barcelona, in Spain.
应该是55年 妈妈和他去了西班牙
Him and my mom went to Spain in, I guess, ’55.
或许晚一点
A little late.
林肯旅
The Lincoln Brigade.
更像是海明威旅
More like the Hemingway Brigade.
-但是我爱他 -太好了
-I love him though. -Great.
卢德斯下周末到这里来
Lourdes will be here end of next week.
你要是愿意多呆会儿 咱们可以早点开饭
We eat an early dinner if you’d like to stay.
我得走了
I gotta go.
好吧 改天再来
Well, come over some other time.
是的 可能 也许吧
Yeah, I might. I just might.
噢 还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
真正的勇士要克服的第一个障碍
The first hurdle for the true warrior.
献给那些我有信心的人们
“To those humans in whom I have faith.
我希望受苦 被抛弃
“I wish suffering, being forsaken,
生病 虐待 羞辱
sickness, maltreatment, humiliation.
希望他们对
“I wish that they should
深刻的自我蔑视…
not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt…
自我怀疑和被征服的痛苦不再新奇
“the torture of self-mistrust, and the misery of the vanquished.
我对他们没有同情…
“I have no pity for them…
因为我祝愿他们今天唯一能证明的东西…
“because I wish them the only thing that can prove today…
不管人们值不值得
“whether one is worth anything or not:
就是要忍♥耐
That one endures. ”
嘿 你忘了东西
Hey, you forgot something.
记住
And remember,
毁灭的激♥情♥也是有创造性的激♥情♥
the passion for destruction is also a creative passion.
该死 你去哪了 老兄
Where the fuck you been, man?
这行不通
Doesn’t work.
-你弄到什么 老兄 -看看
-What did you get, man? -Man, check it out.
莱尔·萨德 老兄 莱尔·萨德
Rare Marquis de Sade, dude. Juliette. Rare Marquis de Sade.
该死的书 换个人来开车
It’s a fuckin’ book. Somebody else drive.
别 我不开车
Not me, I’m not drivin’.
你 你去开
You. You’re elected.
老兄 我驾照都没有 我有担♥保♥
Man, I don’t even have my licence. I got warrants out.
这整个附近你连电视都搞不到
This whole neighborhood and you couldn’t get a fuckin’ TV?
在这家伙的房♥子前面让我下车
Just drop me off at this guy’s house.
地址 老兄 带我去那儿 让我下车
The address, man. Take me there. Drop me off.
-怎么样 -嘿
-Hey. How’s it going? -Hey.
我总是说 总比锋利的棍子刺到眼睛里要好
Oh, better than a sharp stick in the eye, I always say.
进来
Come on in.
找到电视了吗
Did you find me any TVs?
噢 我找了
Oh, well. I looked and stuff.
但是我们 我们通常没有那种东西
But we just… We don’t have that kind of stuff usually.
肯定还有一些可以用的
I could sure use some.
你把它放到哪儿
Where would you put it?
噢 没问题 存货会循环的
Oh, no problem. We rotate the stock.
旧的出来 新的进去
Out with the old. In with the new.
看 这里的这个 它是我的骄傲
Look, this one here. It’s my pride.
已经四年零两个月了
It’s been on four years, two months.
剩下的 我让它们不停运转
The rest of them, I just kind of keep them going.
我跟它们关系很协调
I’m kind of working up a harmonious relationship with them,
很平衡
an equilibrium.
-坐吧 -好的
-Have a seat? -Sure.
汽水 有红色的 蓝色的在那边
Uh, Pop-Tart? There’s red ones. Blue ones over there.
噢 不不 谢谢
Oh, no. No, thanks.
这是…
So, uh, what is this…
某种超自然电视型排比吗
some kind of psychic TV-type parallelism?
我们都知道电视图像的精神力量…
Well, we all know the psychic powers of the televised image…
但是我们需要利用它…
But we need to capitalize on it…
让它为我们服务 而不是我们为它服务
and make it work for us instead of us working for it.
-比如怎样 -比如 对我来说…
-Like how? -Well, like, to me, my thing is…
视频图像比真实的事件…
a video image is much more powerful and useful…
要有力有用得多
than an actual event.
就像过去我常常出去 上次出去时…
Like back when I used to go out, when I was last out…
我在街上行走…
I was walking down the street and…
这个人摇晃着从酒吧里出来…
this guy came barrelling out of a bar…
跌倒在我面前 背后插了一把刀…
fell right in front of me and he had a knife right in his back…
跌到了地上
landed right on the ground.
然后…
And…
我现在没有参考 我没法回到过去
I have no reference to it now. I can’t refer back to it.
我不能按回放 不能按暂停
I can’t press rewind. I can’t put it on pause.
不能放慢动作 看所有的细节
I can’t put it on slo-mo and see all the little details.
血 全不对 看起来不像是血
And the blood, it was all wrong. It didn’t look like blood.
颜色没有了 我调整不了颜色
The hue was off and I couldn’t adjust the hue.
我真真切切地看见了 但是情况不对
I was seeing it for real, but it just wasn’t right.
我甚至没看见刀插到身体里
And I didn’t even see the knife impact on the body.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章正义的慈悲
下一篇文章狩猎
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!