who were never called before the Warren Commission.
比如阿奎拉·克莱蒙斯太太…
You know, like Mrs. Aquilla Clemmons…
她是个女仆
who was that maid who
住在帕顿街 提皮特枪击案目击者
lived on Patton Street who saw the Tippet shooting.
你应该知道
It wasn’t Oswald that did it.
真凶是杰克·鲁比 奥斯瓦尔德是替罪羊
Of course you know it was Jack Ruby.
-真的吗 我不知道 -是的
-Oh, really? I didn’t realize that. -Oh, yes.
这本书里也有
This is also the book that’s got
山姆·荷兰德的证词…
the testimony of Sam Holland, you know…
那个烟雾王子
the Prince of the Puff of Smoke.
是的 他胜过了迪莱·普拉扎…
Yeah, he was up there on the overpass over Dealey Plaza…
并且他能看清一切
and he was able to just see everything.
我对此真的了解不多
I really don’t know too much about this.
有点囫囵吞枣的感觉
I was kind of just flipping through.
那是真的很好 如果感兴趣…
Oh, well, it’s really good. If you like that…
应该看看这里的其他书
you should really read one of the other books around here.
可能就在这里
It might be here.
《最好的证据》
Best Evidence.
综合了所有先进巧妙的思想
That’s the one with all the head-snap stuff in it.
-哦 是吗 -哦 是的 是的
-Oh, yeah? -Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
当然了 如果喜欢
Of course, if you like that,
你应该看看《达拉斯六秒钟》…
you should really read Six Seconds in Dallas…
六秒钟讲述了
’cause, you know, Six Seconds is the one
所有的子弹轨迹…
that’s got all the trajectories…
三角定位测量的问题
and the triangulation of the bullets and stuff.
很精彩 就好像一秒接一秒地…
And it’s great. It’s just got this like second by second account…
分解整个事件
of just the entire tragic sequence, you know.
-很迷人 确实是 -哦 是的 是的
-That’s fascinating. Yeah. -Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
当然
But then, of course,
这里还有一本我非常喜欢的…
then there’s my real favorite one right here…
非常抢手
which you really should snap up if you can.
《原谅我的不幸》非常精彩
Forgive my Grief. It is great.
这本书里也有证词
‘Cause, you know, this also has all this testimony in it.
他们采访
Like, gosh, you know,
厄琳尼·罗伯茨太太…
they talked to Mrs. Erlene Roberts, you know…
她是奥斯瓦德的房♥东
who was Oswald’s landlady and stuff.
对 是的
Oh, yeah. And she swears
她发誓说看到了达拉斯警车…
that she saw this, uh, Dallas patrol car…
在奥斯瓦德的门前停下…
pull up in front of Oswald’s house…
-“特特”地鸣笛 -“特特”
-and give this little “Tit-Tit. ” -“Tit-Tit”?
对 那是给奥斯瓦德暗号♥
Yeah, yeah. It was the tip-off for Oswald, you know?
是的 他本来要去贝克利大街…
Yeah, he was supposed to go up the street up Beckly Avenue…
从橡树崖区到SEK餐厅…
he was in Oak Cliff… to go to the Steak and Egg Kitchen…
在那里碰到J·D·提皮特…
where he was supposed to meet with J.D. Tippet…
共进”可耻的早餐”
and have their “breakfast of infamy. ”
对 是的
Yeah, yeah.
服务员在沃伦报告里说…
You know, the waitresses went on record in the Warren Report…
奥斯瓦德不满意饭菜 还说脏话
saying that Oswald didn’t like his eggs and used bad language.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding.
-天哪 -都很精彩
-My goodness. -This is good.
当然 这里也有我的书
But, of course, then there’s my book, you know.
这里有书是你写的
You’ve written one of these books?
好吧 我一直在写
Well, I’ve been working on mine.
是的 那一定是本很好的书
Yeah. It’s gonna be good though.
将是种全新的方法
It’s gonna be this totally new approach.
我正在跟我的出版商谈论此事
I was just talking with my publisher at this small press.
他很喜欢这本书 觉得会大卖♥♥
And, I mean, he was telling me that it’s gonna be a real winner.
我想把它命名为
I was thinking of calling it something like Profiles
《怯弱剖面》
in Cowardice or something.
但是编辑不认为这是个好主意
But he said he didn’t think it was too good an idea, you know.
他认为或许应该…
And he really thought that maybe I should, uh…
把它命名为《戈戈舞阴谋》
do something like call it Conspiracy a-Go-Go.
朗朗上口 我很喜欢
That’s catchy. Yeah, I like that.
我把它扩充了再扩充 我不断…
I’ve just expanded and expanded upon it, you know. And I went on…
有个新的章节是关于
There’s this new section about
肯尼迪夫妇是如何反覆无常的
how J.F.K. And Jackie were speed freaks.
他们天天服用安非他明
And they were just hopped up on amphetamines day in and day out.
-真的吗 -真的 千真万确
-Is that true? -Really, really. Yeah.
在白宫天天都有个叫…
At the White House they were visited all the time by this doctor…
“感觉很好”的医生去拜访他们
that they came to call “Dr. Feel-Good. ”
噢 真是疯了 真是疯了
Oh, it’s just crazy. It’s just crazy.
你知道 这些看起来都很好…
Well, you know, these all look really good…
但是我想等到你的书出版
but I think I’ll just wait for your book to come out.
我还要去看电影 所以得走了
I’m supposed to be at a movie, so I gotta get a move on.
-知道吗 我看好你的书的 -绝对的
-But I’ll look for your book, okay? -Definitely look for it.
《怯弱剖面》或者《戈戈舞阴谋》
Profiles in Cowardice or Conspiracy a-Go-Go.
嘿 出什么事了
Hey, what’s happening?
嘿 没什么 你好吗
Hey, not much. How you doing?
很好
Oh, pretty good.
我刚找到本不错的肯尼迪纪念小册子
I just located this wonderful J.F.K. Memorial booklet.
-他的生活 他的言辞 他的功绩 -很好
-His Life, His Words, His Deeds. -Cool.
是的 还差一本就收齐全套了
Yeah, just one more and I’ll have the whole set.
很好
All right.
杰姬·肯尼迪的最后一本出版物…
The last one’s the Jackie Kennedy issue…
上面有
that’s got those wonderful articles like
“我怎样告诉孩子们”…
“How I Told the Children”…
和”为什么要永恒的激♥情♥”等等
and “Why the Eternal Flame” and all that stuff.
还有什么
So, what else has been going on?

Oh, well,
我找到了一些关于杰克·鲁比的猛料
I did find out some really startling information about Jack Ruby.
知道吗…
You know…
我一直知道
I always knew all
他是怎样成为芝加哥黑帮…
that stuff how he had been a hit man for the mob in Chicago…
以及新奥尔良黑帮的职业杀手的…
and in New Orleans and stuff…
还有他如何年纪轻轻就如此了不起的
and how he was icing people at a pretty young age,
但是…
but, uh…
我从来不知道他的狗的事
you know, I didn’t know all that stuff about his dogs.
-狗 -是的
-Dogs? -Yeah.
他非常喜欢他的狗
He was fascinated with his dogs.
他有一只猎犬叫示巴
He had this one dachshund named Sheba
他去哪都带着它
that he just took with him everywhere.
他待它就像对待他妻子一样
He treated her like his wife.
那台雪佛兰还在撞击防冻塞吗
That Chevy still poppin’ freeze plugs?
该死 不可能 它正在吹动力阀
Shit. No way. It is blowin’ power valves though.
-是吗 -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
那就是他去沉寂的奥斯瓦德时…
And that was the same dog he took down to the city jail basement…
带到市监狱地下室的那只狗
when he went to silence Oswald.
再见 伙计们
See you guys.
再见
Yeah. Later.
-给 -谢谢
-Here. -Thanks.
这是你借给我的插座
Here’s those sockets you loaned me.
都在这里
They’re all there.
谢谢 按期归还
Thanks. About time.
是的 我还把它们借给别人了
Yeah, I loaned them to somebody else though.
把那个383工具包放到后面 嗯
So you put that 383 bore kit back in here, huh?
是的 我有自动跳起的活塞
Yeah, I got the pop-up pistons.
-滑轮钻孔超过30 -好的
-Had the block bored over 30. -Yeah.
400机轴
400 crankshaft.
400谐波平衡器
400 harmonic balancer.
-这真是个很重要的滑轮 -你转机头了吗
-It’s practically a big block now. -You mill the heads?
没有 没转机头
No, didn’t mill the heads.
原料种类很多 嗯
Stock manifolds though, huh?
是的 我不喜欢…
Yeah, I didn’t feel like messin’ with the…
我不喜欢摆弄那些集管
I didn’t feel like messin’ with those headers.
是的 这种三极管放在改装车上永远没用
Yeah, the tripower linkage never worked out on that Goat.
-是吗 -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
-你现在开什么 -卡德拉杰特
-What are you runnin’ now? -Quadrajet.
-很好 -通用公♥司♥的
-Uh-huh. That’s all right. -G.M.
-该死 -你好汽化器不错
-Shit, howdy. -Good carburetors.
-是的很干净 -谢谢
-Yep. Well, that’s pretty clean. -Thanks.
嘿 我需要给车添一个左前轮

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章正义的慈悲
下一篇文章狩猎
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!