至少我们应该从后面得到
At least we ought to get
共济会成员金字塔
that Masonic pyramid bullshit off the back.
-还要啤酒吗 -听起来很好 到哪
-And get some more beer? -Sounds good. Where to?
夜♥总♥会♥ 我们只有20分钟时间
Uh, Cue Club? We only got 20 minutes.
好的
Okay.
-你去吗 -不 我要看演出
-Are you coming? -Nah, think I’m gonna catch that show.
好吧 你不是支持我们就是反对我们
Okay, you’re either with us or against us.
我想我是反对你们
Well, I guess I’m against you.
-我们走吧 再见 -好吧 晚安
-Let’s go. See you later. -All right. Good night.
再见
See you guys later.
老兄 那里没有电影
Man, there ain’t no film in that shit.
谢谢 再见 谢谢
Thank you. Good-bye. Thank you.
演出结束了 我们走吧
Show’s over. Let’s go.
2点多了 所有人都出去
It’s past 2:00. Everybody out.
来吧 出去
Come on, get out.
到路上去 出去
Hit the road. Strike the pavement. Get out of here.
该分别了 你们要到某个地方去
Time to split. You gotta be somewhere.
你们不能在这里 我要回家 我们走
You can’t be here. And I wanna go home. Let’s go.
你昏过去了 醒醒 离开这里
You, passed out, wake up, get out of here!
我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
-嘿 怎么样 老兄 -没事
-Hey, what’s up, man? -Not much.
-这是谁的 -我的
-Whose are these? -They’re mine.
噢 是吗 好吧 你从哪来的
Oh, yeah? Well, where you from?
英国 伦敦
London, England.
是的
Yeah,
她在德州旅游拍达里·奎恩的照片
she’s traveling around Texas taking pictures of Dairy Queen.
达里·奎恩 你要那干什么
Dairy Queens? What the hell you wanna do that for?
-甜筒 -甜筒
-Dip cones. -Dip cones?
不 我开玩笑的实际上 我要去纽约
Nah, I’m kidding. Actually, I’m on my way to New York.
纽约 嗯 你在那里开展览吗
New York, huh? Are you exhibiting there?
不 我只是去做些事情
No, I’m just gonna do some stuff.
“做些事情”
“Do some stuff. ”
城市的风景游击队会涂鸦一些艺术的
The urban landscape guerrilla graffiti art scene.
摄影师们穿过
The Soho photographer trudging through
泰晤士广场的淤泥…
the sludge of Times Square…
从屋脊上拍摄 捕捉所有这些垃圾
shooting from the hip and catching the glimpses of all the garbage.
主要是拍街道去纽约
Working the streets basically. Going to New York
只拍街道…
just to work the streets…
就像那里的每个人一样
like everybody else there.
那么 你喜欢一些什么样的艺术吗
So, what, do you fancy yourself as some sort of artist, or what?
不 我是反艺术者
No, I’m an anti-artist.
噢 那些咖啡店里的新一代们…
Oh, one of those neoposeur types that hangs out in coffee shops…
什么都不做 是的
and doesn’t do much of anything, yeah.
不 我是反艺术者是说…
No, I feel like being an anti-artist means that…
我喜欢摧毁别人的艺术品
I like to destroy other people’s artwork.
噢 是那样
Oh, well. In that case.
不 我在开玩笑 我做得并不多
No, I’m kidding. I don’t do much really.
我只是看书 睡觉 吃饭…
I just read and work here and sleep and eat…
看电影
and watch movies.
说起电影 你是从伦敦来的…
Speaking of movies, you being from London…
是一名摄影师…
and being a photographer and all…
想看四点放映的《爆♥炸♥》吗
you might wanna watch Blow Up tonight at 4:00.
《爆♥炸♥》
You know Blow Up, you know.
伦敦 60年代
London and the ’60s.
-再见 -再见
-See you later. -Bye.
摄影和模仿打网球
Photographing and mimes playing tennis.
不 我喜欢摄影 不喜欢看电影
No, I’m really into photography, not movies.
电影就是摄影 一秒24张
But movies are photography, 24 times a second.
我邀请你来这里跟我谈话吗
Did I invite you over here to talk to me?
年轻时 我们追悼一个女人
When young, we mourn for one woman.
等我们老了 追悼一般的女人
As we grow old, for women in general.
生活的悲剧…
The tragedy of life…
就是男人永远都不自♥由♥…
is that man is never free…
为永不可能的事而奋斗
yet strives for what can never be.
内心最害怕的事情…
The thing most feared in secret…
总会发生
always happens.
我的生活 我的爱人 他们现在怎样了
My life, my loves, what are they now?
但是痛苦变得越强烈…
But the more the pain grows…
生活的色彩就越是它自己
the more this instinct for life somehow asserts itself.
生活中必需的美
The necessary beauty in life is
就是把你自己完全地给它
in giving yourself to it completely.
醒醒 美国人
Wake up, America.
只有后来才会阐明它自己…
Only later will it clarify itself…
变得连贯
and become coherent.
武器裁减计划
Weapons give away program.
似乎是政♥府♥的计划之一
It’s like one of those government programs.
来拿你想要的东西
Just come and fuckin’ get anything you want.
我们要放弃所有的核武器
We’re gonna give away all the fuckin’ automatic weapons.
所有的装弹机 剪弹机 巡回导弹…
All the side-loaders, clip-loaders, shoot-em-backs…
星期六晚上专车…
Saturday night specials…
柯尔特 45式鸟枪
Colt. 45s, shotguns.
任何你想要的 链子 刀子 直剃刀…
Anything you want chains knives straight razors…
瓶子 砖片 棒球拍…
bottles, brick bats, baseball bats…
很多参差不齐的其他的东西
and big kind of slanted jagged kind of things.
我想看见一个大混♥蛋♥…
I wanna see a goddamn big motherfuckin’…
射杀他们 打死他们 刺伤他们
shoot ’em up, kill ’em, bang, stab ’em,
碾碎…
crush…
切 杀 煮沸的油
slice, kill, motherfuckin’ boilin’ oil.
弹弓发射石块 朝他们投掷
Catapults throwin’ rocks and shit and blowin’ up.
秘密地 是的
Undercover shit, yeah.
我想看见人们把秘密的东西装上车…
So I wanna see people putting secret things in fuckin’ cars…
看见人们爆发
and fuckin’ explodin’ and see the people explodin’.
我想看见用刀砍 用刀切
I wanna see knife cuttin’, slice cuttin’ choppin’ and blowin’ up.
噢 是的是的
Oh, yeah. That’s right.
该死的武器裁减计划
A free fuckin’ weapons give away program.
我明白 我要解决所有这些该死的问题
I see it. I’m gonna solve all these goddamn problems.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章正义的慈悲
下一篇文章狩猎
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!