我喜欢 除了这里该死的蚂蚁之外
I love it here except for the fuckin’ ants.
蚂蚁
Ants?
是的 老兄
Yeah, man.
所有的房♥子都滋生大量的蚂蚁
All the houses are fuckin’ infested with these fuckin’ ants.
-什么都不能放在外面 -不是我的
-You can’t leave anything out. -Not mine.
该死 你应该去我家的
Shit. You should come to my house.
那天我去买♥♥杂货
The other day I went and bought groceries.
我就坐在那里我走出房♥间
And I’m fuckin’ sittin’ there. And I walk out of the room,
回来…
I come back…
我们的这些杯面 在10分钟之内…
and we got these Cup o’ Noodles, and in fuckin’ 10 minutes
蚂蚁已经把杯子咬个稀烂
the ants have chewed through the Styrofoam cup.
它们喜欢钻到里面拉屎
And they’re like all the way in ’em and shit.
它们吃饼干 吃蛋糕
And they ate my crackers. They ate the Ding Dongs,
不管你信不信
believe it or not.
唯一留下的是瓶子和罐子
The only things left are cans and jars.
我们必须把面包和所有东西都放到冰箱里
We gotta put the bread and everything in the fridge.
所以所有的东西都是冷的 嚼都嚼不动
So everything’s all cold and fuckin’ chewy and shit all the time.
你有女朋友吗
Do you have a girlfriend?
没有 因为女人都是从地狱来的
No, ’cause women are from hell.
-全都是 -我不这么认为
-Totally. -I don’t think so.
她们被派来折磨男人
They’re sent here to make men just writhe in pain.
-不 你错了 -是真的
-No, you’re wrong. -It’s true.
你现在在扰乱某个人的生活吗
Are you making anybody’s life hell right now?
-没有 -很好
-No, not at all. -Cool.
-一点都没有 -想扰乱某个人的生活吗
-Not at all. -Wanna make somebody’s life hell?
-不想 -好吧
-No. -Okay.
-你认识这家伙吗 -不认识 你呢
-Do you know this guy? -No, do you?
不认识
No.
-希望她感激 -是的 他很迷人
-I hope she appreciates this. -Yeah, he’s a real charmer.
确实
Really.
我只是说告诉我一个恨她爸爸…
I’m just saying show me a woman that hates her dad…
想把它报复到每个男人身上的女人…
and wants to take it out on every man ever born…
我会跟她来个了结
and I’ll end up with her somehow.
好吧 你选错时间了
Well, you picked the wrong night for that.
天哪 你真不好玩
Geez, you are no fun, huh?
这支乐队很好的
This band’s gonna be great.
这支乐队很好 但愿如此是的
This band’s gonna be great? I hope so.
看看吧 你会喜欢的
Yeah, check it out. You’re gonna love this.
这些是你的朋友
These are friends of yours then?
朋友 换个词
Friends? Friends is not the word.
-兄弟 -这些是我的死党
-Brothers of yours? -These are my homeboys.
我喜欢开车 把它锁好
I love to drive. Yo, lock it up,
因为我所有重要的东西都在里面
because all my really important stuff is in here.
这是我的地盘 他们会给我看好的
This is my spot. They keep this here for me all the time.
是吗
Really?
是的 等着看吧 很热闹 嗯
Yeah, check it out. Pretty hip, huh?
他们喜欢我来这里
They like me here, you know.
因为我来都是很紧的
‘Cause I’m in, like, tight, you know.
很紧
Tight.
-什么事 伙计 名单上有我 -门票三块
-What’s up, dude? I’m on the guest list. -Three dollars.
我叫史蒂夫S-T-E-V-E
The name’s Steve. S-T-E-V-E.
史蒂夫还有三四个朋友
Steve plus three or four.
抱歉 史蒂夫 没有你
Sorry, Steve. Don’t see you.
伙计 你再看看
Dude, you might wanna check again, ’cause
那是我室友的乐队
that’s my roommate’s band.
-名单上应该有我的 -没有
-I’m supposed to be on the list. -You’re not on the list.
-出什么问题了吗 -该死 名单上没我
-Is there a problem? -Fuck. I’m not on the list.
-再看看 -应该有我的
-Figures. -I’m supposed to be.
-你要进去吗 -好吧
-You wanna go in? -Okay.
我喜欢在外面
I feel like hanging out outside.
-你进去吗 -是的
-Are you going in? -Yeah.
-你怎么办 -我不知道
-What are you gonna do? -Uh, I don’t know.
可能在外面 可能进去
I might hang out outside. I might go in.
好吧 我会进去 里面见
Okay, I’m gonna go in, and maybe I’ll see you.
如果不去 我会给你电♥话♥的
And if not, maybe I’ll give you a call or something.
-好吧 里面见 -玩得开心
-All right. I might see you inside. -Have fun inside.
教堂见
See you in church.
-什么事 老兄 -生活怎么样
-What’s up, man? -How’s life?
还好 进不去 全世界的悲伤围绕着我们
All right. Couldn’t get in. Universal sadness all around us.
-世界是无法控制的 -那个混♥蛋♥
-The universe is out of hand. -That sucks.
-L·龙恩·胡伯德走了 -你好
-L. Ron Hubbard is gone. -How y’all doing?
今晚怎么样
What’s going on tonight?
噢 我堂兄在这里 希腊来的拉克尔
Oh, my cousin’s here. Rachael from Greece.
-你叫什么名字 -拉克尔
-What was your name? -Rachael.
-很好听 -谢谢
-That’s very pretty. -Thank you.
玩得开心吗
Are you enjoying yourself?
我们要到上面 去那里有演出
We’re gonna go up to the Space. There’s a performance.
演出 听起来很有趣
Performance? That sounds like fun.
你应该过去看看
You should come check it out.
我不知道要做什么 但是
I’m not sure what we’re doing, but…
-我知道我们要做什么 -你知道
-I know what we’re doing. -You do?
-是的 有三块钱吗 -好吧 再见
-Yeah, you got three bucks? -Okay, we’ll see you later.
或许在那里见
Maybe we’ll see you there?
很高兴认识你 玩得开心
Nice to meet you and have a good time.
是的 很高兴认识你们
Yeah, it was nice meeting you guys.
你 去看看酒水店 啤酒 三块钱嘿
Yo, check it out. Liquor store, quarts ofbeer, three bucks. Hey.
-嘿 什么事 -没什么
-Hey, what’s going on? -Uh, nothing.
-封面是什么 -我想是五块钱
-What’s the cover? -Uh, I think it’s five bucks.
但是 我有图章
But, uh, I got a stamp.
我想我能给你盖个图章
I think I can, you know, get you in or something.
看看要不要舔舔手腕
See if you lick your wrist or something.
很好
Great.
-好极了 -好了 拉克尔…
-Perfect. -All right. And Rachael…
-你要图章吗 -什么
-you need to get a stamp. -What?
-你也需要图章 -最好来一个
-You need to get a stamp also. -You better have one.
不 老兄 我不想要他舔我的手臂
No, man. I don’t want him licking my arm.
好的 但是我们可以免费 不用付钱的
Yeah, but we can get in free. We won’t have to pay.
-是的 是的 没事 -免费
-Yeah, really. Yeah, it’s all right. -Free?
来吧 看着很简单的 看
Here, watch. It’s easy. Watch.
好了
You just do this.
-好极了 没问题 -好了
-Perfect. No problem. -All right.
-我们可以免费进去 -谢谢
-We can get in free. -Thanks.
好的 没问题
Sure. No problem.
-五美元的封面 -我有图章
-Five-dollar cover. -I got a stamp.
嘿 凯莉 鞋子很漂亮
Hey, Kelly. Nice shoes.
嘿 这是什么
Hey, what is that?
噢 是我的皮克斯象素摄像机
Oh, it’s my PixelVision camera. It’s for a project
做一项计划的
I’m putting together.
嘿 我告诉你 你们为什么不拿着这个呢
Hey, I’ll tell you what. Why don’t one of you take it?
想拍什么就拍下来
Shoot whatever you want.
传下去我们看看接下来会怎样 好吗
Pass it around and we’ll see what we come up with later on, okay?
但是把我的摄像机给我 好吗
But I want my camera back, all right?
那是因为他们可以边做♥爱♥ 边思考
That’s because they could fuck and think at the same time.
所以历史埋没了他们
So history buried ’em.
随之而来的舞会埋没了每一项初期的真理
It buries every young truth with balls that comes along.
我是说 看看伊塔洛·巴尔伯…
I mean, look at Italo Balbo…
克里斯托福·马克雷恩 理查德·法理那
Christopher Maclaine, Richard Farina,
皮埃尔·兰德斯 强尼·埃斯…
Pierre Landais, Johnny Ace…
-我们离开这里 -他们从没有机会
-Let’s get the fuck out ofhere. -They never had a chance.
这些人被遗忘是因为
The reason these guys are being forgotten is
他们不是共济会成员
they’re not Freemasons.
控制历史的是共济会成员
The Masons are the ones that control history.
听着 每个总统 除了 一个共济会成员
Look, every president but one, a Mason.
每个在月球上行走的人 33度共济会成员
Every man that’s walked on the moon, 33rd-degree Mason.
看看沃伦委员会
And look at the Warren Commission,
没有学步机的神殿
a Shriner convention without go-carts.
确实 美国历史的石板需要被打扫干净
Exactly. The slate of American history needs to be wiped clean.
我们需要一切重头开始
We need to start all over again.
让我们把拉里·费曼放到历史书里去吧
Let’s put Larry Feynman in the history books.
让我们把斯库基·弗洛恩放到一块钱的钞票上去吧
Let’s put Squeaky Fromme on the one-dollar bill.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章正义的慈悲
下一篇文章狩猎
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!