She’s probably gonna fuck a lot of other guys.
她离开了 这是个好的开始
She’s off to a good start.
她不会在这个帐篷里跟他们做♥爱♥
But she’s not gonna fuck ’em in this tent.
她不会在这个帐篷里跟他们做♥爱♥
She’s not gonna fuck ’em in this tent.
她不会在这个帐篷里跟他们做♥爱♥
She’s not gonna fuck ’em in this tent.
扔吧
Throw it in.
轮到打字机了
Now the typewriter.
-拜托 老兄 -我不想扔掉这台打字机
-Come on, man. -I don’t wanna throw the typewriter in.
打字机必须扔掉 咱们就是冲这个来的
You gotta throw the typewriter in. That’s why we brought it here.
我反悔了 不想扔了
I been thinking about it. I don’t want to throw it in.
-幼稚 -你闭嘴
-This is juvenile. -Here, you shut up.
扔完打字机
When he throws the typewriter in,
再把做标记的这一页通读一遍
read the passage that’s marked in the book.
这太蠢了 我不会扔的 伙计
Look, man. This is stupid. I’m not gonna throw it in, man.
为什么一定要扔
Why in the hell is he throwing it in?
这是台不错的打字机
It’s a perfectly good typewriter.
重点不是打字机
The typewriter isn’t the point.
这是个符号♥ 象征着那个上过他的婊♥子♥
The point is it symbolizes the bitch that just fucked him over.
象征着半年前 那个上过我的婊♥子♥
It symbolizes the bitch that fucked me over six months ago.
象征着将要上你的那个婊♥子♥
And it symbolizes the bitch that’s gonna fuck you over.
该死 我不想读你的书
Fuck you. I don’t wanna read your book.
-来 你读 -我不读这本鬼书
-Here. You read it. -I’m not gonna read this fuckin’ book.
只有你读了 才会觉得更有意义
It will make a lot more sense if you read it.
-我不…-嘿 混♥蛋♥
-I’m not gonna… -Hey! Goddamn!
看吧 多简单
See how easy that was?
-没问题 现在…-混♥蛋♥
-No problem. Now, just… -Dick.
读完一段会变得更有意义
It all makes sense if you just read this passage here.
你动了书签
What did you do with the bookmark?
我可没动什么书签
I didn’t do anything with the bookmark.
这里没有书签
There wasn’t one in there.
利奥波德刚刚发现…
This is when Leopold discovers…
他被戴绿帽时
that he’s just been fucked over by his wife.
他说 倘若他微笑了 他为什么会微笑呢
He says, “If he had smiled, why would he have smiled?
他仔细想一想
“To reflect that each one
每一个进入者都认为自己是头一个进去的
who enters imagines himself to be the first to enter?
其实他总是一连串先行者的后继者
“Whereas he is always the last term of a preceding series.
即便他是一连串后继者的第一个
“Even if the first term of succeeding ones
每个人都自以为是头一个…
each imagining himself to be first…
最后一个 唯一的和独一无二的
“last, only and alone.
其实在那源于无限
“Whereas he is neither first,
又无限地重复下去的一连串当中…
nor last, nor only, nor alone…
他既不是头一个 也不是最后一个
in a series originating in
既不是唯一的 也不是独一无二的
and repeated to infinity. ”
嘿 等等
Hey, wait up.
嘿 你好吗
Hey, how’s it going?
嗨 你去哪里了
Hi. Okay. Where have you been?
-没去哪里 -我们走吧
-Oh, nowhere. -We’ve gotta get a move on.
-我有东西给你 -什么
-I got you something. -What?
太好了 无糖 我的最爱
Great. NutraSweet, my favorite.
少来吧 半价买♥♥的
Come on, I got it for half price.
-毛头小孩卖♥♥的 -有零钱吗
-Budding capitalist youth. -Say, y’all. Y’all got some change.
-是的 -不
-Yeah. -Nah.
-给你 -谢谢
-There you go. -Thank you.
-要可乐吗 -非常感谢
-You want a soda? -Yeah, I appreciate it.
知道吗 那样做非常不好
You know, there’s something very wrong with that.
什么 我给了他可乐 给他钱
What, that I gave the guy your Coke? The quarter?
都有 都有 这对你们都不好
Both of them, both of them. It’s bad for both of you.
对他来说那不是实质帮助
Him because it’s not really gonna help him.
对你来说会自然流露出一种…
And you because that relationship is naturally going to involve…
高人一等的态度 甚至是轻视
that condescending element, maybe even contempt.
二十五美分不会改变他的生活
Granted giving the man a quarter isn’t gonna change his life around.
我清楚得很 有更好的帮助办法
I do realize that. There are better ways to help.
我在研究这群人
I’ve been looking into these groups.
我正要说
That’s what I’m talking about.
我正要说 瞧
That’s exactly what I’m talking about. See,
我们通常认为…
we’re conditioned to assume…
受苦不好
that suffering is bad.
并不是 当你怜悯时…
It’s not. See, when you pity someone…
你看到的是他们的低下
all you’re able to see is this base creature in them.
看不到任何真正潜能
You can’t see any true potential.
我想我看到了他们的潜能
I think it’s their potential I do see.
但那就像其他无效因素 只会干扰你
But it’s like all these other futile causes that you fall into.
他们都源于确定的缺陷
They all stem from a certain weakness.
从心理上讲 帮助别人更容易
You know, psychologically, helping everyone else out is easier.
那是一种 对完善自己
It’s an escape from working on yourself,
提升自己的逃避
from perfecting yourself.
完美先生 说的真好
Yeah, Mr. Perfect here.
我就讨厌你这么说话
You know, that’s what I hate. When you start talking like this.
就像从读的书里照搬过来的一样
It’s like you’re just pulling these things from the shit you read.
这些话不是你想法
You haven’t thought it out for yourself,
跟我们的世界无关…
no bearing on the world around us…
完全没有创造性
and totally unoriginal.
好极了 开始人身攻击了 是不是
Great. Personal attacks now, is that it?
我觉得有点过了
I thought we were beyond that.
这就像东一句西一句地引经据典…
It’s like you just pasted together these bits and pieces…
胡乱地拼凑在一起
from your authoritative sources.
我不知道 我开始怀疑
I don’t know. I’m beginning to suspect
可能这里就没什么真的
maybe there’s nothing really in there.
怀疑 你开始怀疑了
Suspect, you’re beginning to suspect.
有点过了 真的有点过了
Oh, that’s rich. That’s really rich.
那又怎样 至少有权威经典的基础
So what? At least what is there is based on good sources.
至少我没被奴性道德观束缚
At least I’m not chained to this slave morality
它主宰了你的生活
that seems to rule your life.
非常感谢
Thank you very much. You know,
他们都觉得你是个混♥蛋♥
everyone else just thinks you’re an asshole.
-好极了 -了解你越多…
-Great. -The more I get to know you…
我只是感到抱歉
I just feel sorry for you.
-我很高兴有人认为我混♥蛋♥ -就是混♥蛋♥
-I’m glad they think I’m an asshole. -I bet you are.
我不认为任何人…
I don’t think anyone who’s ever done anything…
能被普通人称为混♥蛋♥
hasn’t been considered an asshole by the general populace.
-我是说 看看弗洛伊德 -对 弗洛伊德
-I mean, look at Freud. -Yeah, let’s look at Freud. Man.
我是说 鲍勃·迪伦
I mean, Bob Dylan.
算了吧 我们太迟了
Let’s forget it. We’re late.
-我们错过了 -不 拜托 拜托
-We’ve already missed it. -Oh, no. Come on. Come on.
可以去呀 还可以看五分钟的花絮
We can make it. There’s gonna be five minutes of trailers.
应该没有问题
It’ll be no problem.
我们没看到开头
We missed the beginning.
得了吧 我去看书了
Hang it up. I’m gonna go look at some books.
我得离开一下 我需要安静
I just need to get away for a little bit. I need some quiet.
两小时后还有一场 怎么样
How about the next show, two hours from now.
还在这碰面 一起去看
I’ll meet you there. You’ve been wanting to see it.
-好 好的 -好吧
-Okay. Okay. -Okay?
到时见 再见
I’ll meet you there. See you.
我看你在读《仓促判断》
Oh, I see you’re reading Rush to Judgment.
-没错 我想是的 -是本好书
-Oh, yeah. I guess I am. -Oh, that’s an excellent book.
-是吗 -是啊
-Yeah? -Yeah. Hey.
几年前我们同上过一节课 还记得吗
We had a class a couple of years ago, remember?
不记得了 什么课
No, what class?
关于一部人类学影片的人类学课
It was an anthropology class in ethnographic film.
想起来了 舞蹈分娩的场景 死亡的仪式
Oh, yeah, yeah. The dancing birth scenes. Those death rituals.
-是的 -我记起来了
-Yeah, yeah. -I remember that.
-这些年忙吗 -不是很忙
-What have you been up to? -Not too much.
几年前我就毕业了 休息了好一段时间
I graduated a couple of years back. Just pretty much hanging out.
-你呢 -你了解我
-Yourself? -Oh, yeah, you know me.
我一直在研究
I’ve been, uh, keeping up
肯尼迪遇刺案阴谋论
with my J.F.K. Assassination theories, you know.
-哦 是吗 -是的
-Oh, really? -Yeah.
你正看的这本书就是关于这个理论的巨著
You know, you’re reading one of the great books on the subject.
很精彩《仓促判断》收录了…
It’s great. Rush to Judgment has all the testimony, you know…
沃伦委员会
of all the witnesses
未传唤证人的所有证词

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章正义的慈悲
下一篇文章狩猎
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!