Okay. I’m Dostoyevsky.
你是安娜 我们在写《赌徒》
You’re Anna. We’re writing The Gambler.
抄下我的口述
Take my dictation.
有谁付出巨大努力
Who’s ever written the great work
写出巨作…
about the immense effort required…
不是为了创造
in order not to create?
没有掌握强度
Intensity without mastery.
完全被动的执着
The obsessiveness of the utterly passive.
要这种被动状态下…
And could it be that in this passivity…
我该找回我的自♥由♥吧
I shall find my freedom?
我得走了
Well, I’m headin’ over there.
你在干什么 咱们应该练完
Hey, man. What are you doing? You’re supposed to be getting this down.
那里很不错的
It was pretty good there.
-你见到盖里了吗 -没有
-You seen Gary around? -No.
他还住老地方吗
Does he still live in the same place?
我早告诉过你 几个月前就没人见到过他
I told you. No one’s seen him for months.
好吧 再见
Well, later.
那句关于执着的台词是什么
What was that obsessiveness line again?
毫无个性的执着
Obsessiveness without personality?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
抱歉
Excuse me.
老兄 我无意中听到你一个朋友不见了
Say, pal! Did I overhear you say you got a friend that’s missing?
我可不这么认为 他只是最近没露面
Well, I doubt he’s missing. He’s just not around.
好吧 我看《世界新闻周刊》上说
Oh, yeah, well. I’ve been reading in the World Weekly News.
不久前 有个人在街上转悠
Just a while ago there was a guy out on the street.
他只在那里漫步
He’s found wandering around,
不知道自己是谁 也不知道从哪来
didn’t know who he was, where he came from.
身体完全健康 却失了忆
He’s perfectly healthy, but he’s a complete amnesiac, you know.
最近发现很多这样的人 行尸走肉
A lot of people like that found, uh, just wandering around lately.
没有过去 什么都没有
You know, no history, no nothing.
-很奇怪吧 -是的
-It’s weird, huh? -Yeah.
你一定知道抑制发射的事吧
You know about the suppressed transmission, of course?
不知道 好吧
No? Oh, well.
今年是月球漫步20周年
This is the 20th anniversary of the moon walk, you know.
人们当时是这么说的
And way back when they’re giving us that
“这是人类历史上巨大的一步”…
“One giant step for mankind” bit…
另一个在后面的宇航员
another astronaut’s in the background
伸出他的猪头大喊
yelling his fool head off…
“哦 天哪 环形山上面是什么
saying, “Oh, my God. What’s that over in the crater?
是什么鬼东西”
What the hell is that?”
宇航局因为那事 撤了他的职
Well, NASA cuts him off just like that.
但是我们听到了当时的广播
But those of us with the right kind of radios, you know what I mean?
是的 我们听的够多了 重点是…
Yeah, we got enough of it. The gist of it was…
在另一座环形山上
there’s a giant spacecraft over
有一艘巨大的宇航船在看着他们
in the other crater, looking at them.
没错 随后 一切都开始泄漏出来了…
That’s right. Oh, it all begins to leak out then…
太空计划就是个巨大的幌子
that the space program’s just one giant big cover-up.
是美苏之间的
It’s a covert operation between
秘密行动
the United States government and the Soviet Union.
历时三十多年
It’s been going on for over 30 years.
从五十年代起 我们就登月了
We’ve been on the moon since the ’50s.
想知道是怎么上去的吗
You wanna know how we got there, right?
我告诉你吧
I’ll tell you.
反重力驱动 反引力技术
Anti-grav drive. Anti-gravity technology.
二战结束时 从纳粹那里偷来的
We stole it from the Nazis after the end of World War II.
再明显不过了
It’s perfectly obvious.
我看过CBS的《深深夜秀》
And you know, I was watching this Late, Late Show.
里面有许多事实
A lot of truth in the Late, Late Show.
他们把它分开来讲
You know, they slip it through
以为没人会看 但是…
there, they figure nobody’s watching, but…
有一部名叫《抉择3》的科幻电影
Anyway, there’s this sci-fi movie called Alternative Three.
讲的是绑♥架♥人的故事
And, uh, it’s about kidnapping people,
用了一点精神外科技术…
using a little psycho-surgery on them…
把人们变成了僵尸
and, uh, turn them into zombies.
并使他们拓殖月球和火星
And making them colonize the Moon and Mars.
有意思吧
Funny, huh?
但那全是真实发生的 全部都是
Except it’s absolutely true, all of it.
从六二年起 人类开始研究火星
We’ve been on Mars since ’62.
你得记住
It was May 22nd.
5月22日是一个非常重要的日子
That’s a very important date for you to remember, pal.
-是的 那是我生日 -是么 其实…
-Yeah, that’s my birthday. -Right. So, see…
人类殖民太空的
the reason we’re up there covertly is
其中一个原因是温室效应
because of the greenhouse effect.
它们相互联♥系♥ 是的 温室效应
It all ties in. Yeah, greenhouse effect.
对了 温室效应是四十年代发现的
By the way, they discovered that in the ’40s.
你会自问他们
You can ask yourself
研究四十九年是为了什么
what they’ve been doing sitting on their ass for 49 years, huh?
当我们离开这里
While we’re out here with some serious social diseases
严重的社会疾病蔓延
and everything else.
大家都说 请别担心…
Oh, never mind that. Everybody says…
温室效应 起码还要一百年
“Greenhouse effect. A hundred years from now.
到时我都死了 走了 不在这里了
Oh, I’ll be long dead, gone and out of here. ”
不是这样 朋友 不是这样
Not so, my friend. Not so.
最多十到二十年 政♥府♥已经证实了
The government’s sitting on the fact that it’s 10-20 years maximum.
你不觉得吗 气温变得越来越热
It’s getting hotter, don’t you think?
现在还没到夏天呢
Yeah, it’s not even summer yet.
等到两极冰帽开始融化…
Yeah, and when the polar ice caps begin to melt…
人们就都明白
it’s not gonna take a certified genius to understand
全球混乱的严重性了
that we’re in serious global confusion.
真的 我们会陷入巨大的生态混乱
I mean, really, we’re in massive mainline ecological chaos.
咱们说话的时候 就已经开始了
Anyway, it’s happening even as we speak.
所以我告诉你吧 他们已经准备好了
So, I’ll tell you what they’ve already done.
他们拓殖了外层太空
They’ve colonized outer space.
不是每个人都能去 不会的
Oh, they couldn’t colonize everybody. No, no.
那将使全球破产
That would be global bankruptcy.
总之我们控制不了温室效应
We couldn’t beat the greenhouse effect anyway.
政♥府♥掌控着
This secret group, you know, the group
有一个秘密组织…
that’s in charge of the government…
在冰化之前 他们早就走了
Oh, yeah. They’re gonna get boosted off this rock before it melts.
谁会在乎剩下的我们呢
And the rest of us, what do they care?
我们会留在这里煎熬
We’re gonna be left here to fry.
对了 有一些事情你应该知道
By the way, there’s something you should know.
整个行动的资金…
You see, this entire operation’s being funded…
由麦德林贩毒集团提供
by the profits from the Medellin drug cartel.
他们是由中情局特别设立的…
And they’re specifically set up by the C.I.A. …
目的是操控注入这个项目的大笔资金
to handle large sums of money being funneled into this project.
千万要保密
Keep it under your hat.
他们需要科学家 你听说了吗
The people they need, like scientists. You heard about that?
全球的科学家 神秘失踪的
All the missing scientists around the world,
还有离奇死亡的…
and those that are mysteriously dying
都被招募到这个项目
that’s all part of the recruiting process.
真希望你朋友没被…
I really hope your friend is not, well…
他们需要许多侍从做劳力
Well, they need a lot of lackeys to do the labor though.
他们会找普通人
So they’ll be looking for ordinary guys.
就像你和我一样的人
You know, just like you and me.
是的 他们需要开拓殖民地
Yeah, they need those to kind of colonize things.
他们对我们做一些精神外科手术
You know, they do a little psycho-surgery on us,
注射一种药就行
a little liquid lobotomy here.
千真万确
Well. And I know this for a fact.
他们在危地马拉的雨林弄到这种药
They got this drug down in Guatemala in the rain forest.
你以为中情局为什么会
Why do you think the C.I.A.’s down
躲在该死的丛林里
there hacking the hell out of that forest, huh?
有意义吗 当然有
Make sense? Sure it does.
那种药会夺走你的长♥期♥记忆…
Yeah, this drug takes away your long-term memory…
只留下短期记忆 行尸走肉一般
leaves your short-term memory, so there you are.
他们不认识自己
You got people that don’t know who they are,
也不知道从哪来…
where they came from…
让做什么他们就做什么
but you tell them to do something, and they do it.
言听计从的完美雇员
They can follow instructions. Perfect employees.
-我认识的许多人都那样 -是啊
-Sounds like most people I know. -So.
他们一定也在招募儿童…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章正义的慈悲
下一篇文章狩猎
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!