Hey, I gotta get a front left rotor for the Goat.
你要什么吗
You need anything?
-是的 我要拿一些东西 -好的
-Yeah, I could get some stuff. -All right.
-我走了 搭顺风车 -好的
-I’m going. Free ride. -Okay.
-你找到什么 -分电器
-What did you get? -Distributor.
-HEI -是的
-H.E.I.? -Yeah.
你要付钱吗
You gonna pay for that?
听着…
Listen, uh…
通过那些AMC到那边去
go over there by those A.M.C.’s.
栅栏上有个洞
There’s a hole in the fence.
-好的 -到那边去
-Okay. -Just go through there.
-好的 -我在另一边接你
-All right. -Pick you up on the other side.
-到镇上去 顺路吗 -上来吧
-How about a lift back into town? -Yeah.
最好坐后面
You better get in back.
只有这一罐了
That’s our last one.
没关系
Never mind.
-你从哪来 -葬礼上
-Where you coming from? -Funeral.
-抱歉 -该死 该让他烂掉
-Sorry. -Fuck it. Should’ve let him rot.
是谁
Who’s that?
我继父
Stepfather.
-处得不好吗 -见鬼 不好
-Didn’t get along? -Hell, no.
他真是一团糟
He was a serious fuck-up.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的死了我才高兴
I’m glad the son of a bitch is dead.
还以为他死不了呢
I thought he would never die.
他老是醉酒 打我妈妈…
He was always getting loaded, beating up my mom…
把我们打得到处跑
dragging us kids all over creation.
不…
Nah…
我迫不及待地希望那杂种死
I couldn’t wait for the bastard to die.
下星期我可能会到他墓地去跳舞
I’ll probably go back next week and dance on his grave.
在这里让我下车
Just let me out right over here.
嘿 有烟吗
Hey, you got a cigarette?
-我说 你有烟吗 -给
-Hey, you got a cigarette? -Yeah, sure.
有火吗
Got a light?
你好 打扰一下
Excuse me. Hi.
我们正在做调查
Do you mind if I ask you a couple questions
能问你几个问题吗
for a project we’re working on?
当然
Sure.
好了吗
Okay?
那么
So, uh.
在最近的选举中你投票了吗
Did you vote in the most recent election?
见鬼 没有 我还有一些不重要的事情要做
Hell, no. I got less important things to do.
你靠什么谋生的
What do you do to earn a living?
你是说工作
You mean work?
为了谋生而工作 让他们见鬼去吧
To hell with the kind of work you have to do to earn a living.
那只会填满剥削我们的那些肥猪们的肚子
All it does is fill the bellies of the pigs who exploit us.

Hey.
看我 我做到了
Look at me. I’m making it.
可能过得不会 至少我不用工作
I may live badly, but at least I don’t have to work to do it.
你要怎样才肯找工作
What would it take for you to get a job?
听着 我会找工作的…
Hey, I’ll get a job…
那得等听到真正召唤的时候
when I hear the true call.
什么是真正的召唤
What’s the true call?
真正的召唤 只有听到了才会知道
You know, the true call. I know when I hear it.
还有什么要补充的吗
Anything else you want to add?
是的 还有一些
Yeah, there’s something else.
所有的工人们听着
To all you workers out there.
你们生产的每一件日用品都是
Every single commodity you produce
你们自己的一块死因
is a piece of your own death.
你跟你父母关系怎么样
What was your relationship like with your parents?
采访结束
End of interview.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 有火吗
Hey, you got a light?
瞧瞧 你怎么出来的
Hey. Hey, how did you get out?
-表现好 -去死
-Good behavior. -Shit.
-嘿 你来 -好吧 我来
-Hey, would you take over? -Okay, I got it.
-当心那个莫霍克的平头男人 -我知道
-Look out for the skinhead with the Mohawk. -I got it.
女士 对不起
Ma’am, excuse me.
我是商店的保安
Uh, I’m with the security in the store.
有职员看见你包里
One of my employees saw you put something
有东西没付钱
in the bag that you haven’t paid for.
不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
女士 你必须…
Ma’am, I’m gonna have to ask you…
跟我回商店办公室
to step back inside the store back into the office
需要检查一下您的包
so we can look through the bag.
我很愿意配合 但是我赶时间
Well, I would love to, but I don’t have the time.
女士
Ma’am.
相信我 回到商店的办公室去…
Believe me, if you just come back into the office into the store…
这是现在解决问题的
it’s the best thing for you to do right now
最好的办法
to take care of this problem.
没什么好解决的
There’s nothing to take care of.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我认识她 她是我道德课上的学员
I know her. She was in my ethics class.
我总是很高兴看见一些年轻人做点什么
I’m always glad to see any young person doing something.
让我想起了四十年代初
That reminds me of an apprehension
我在法国看见的一次拘捕
I saw in France in the early ’40s.
他们最后找到了一名知名的罪犯…
They had finally found some known criminal…
对他进行审讯
and they were interrogating him.
我记得是这样的…
Something to the effect of…
“在弗兰都作案的就是你”
“It was you who did the job on the rue de Flandue. ”
“不 不是我”
“No, it wasn’t me. ”
“门卫认出你了”
“The concierge recognized you. ”
“长得像我”
“It’s someone who looks like me. ”
“她知道你的名字”
“She knew your name. ”
“长得像我而且同名的人”
“It’s someone who looks like me and has the same name. ”
“她认得你的衣服和发型”
“She recognized your clothes and hair. ”
“他长得像我 名字 衣服和发型都跟我一样”
“He looks like me, has the same name, clothes and hair. ”
“他们找到了你的指纹”
“They found your fingerprints. ”
“他长得像我 名字 衣服
“He looks like me, has the same name, clothes,
发型和指纹都跟我一样”
hair and the same fingerprints.”
“我们还要继续多久”
“How long are we going to keep this up?”
“直到最后”
“To the very end. ”
“就是你做的”
“It was you who did the job. ”
“不 不是我”
“No, it wasn’t me. ”
法语
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
等等
Just a sec.
你要是来偷东西就走错地方了
If you’re here to steal something, you’ve come to the wrong place.
这里没什么好偷的
Nothing much here.
看看 你要什么随便拿
But look around, take whatever you want.
把这个给我帮你放好吧
So why don’t you let me put that up for you?
这里真的没必要
It’s really not necessary.
没人会报♥警♥
No one’s going to call the police or anything.
我可能比你还恨警♥察♥
I hate the police more than you, probably.
对我从来没有什么好处
Never done me any good.
喝杯咖啡吗
Cup of coffee?
迪莉娅 倒两杯咖啡来
Delia, two cups of coffee, please.
好的 爸爸
All right, Dad.
好吧 你叫什么名字
So, what do you call yourself?
保罗·雅兹斯基
Paul Yazimsky.
波兰人
That Polish?
-他也是波兰人 -他是谁
-He was Polish. -Who’s that?
美国历史上真正的英雄
One of the true heroes of American history.
莱恩·科佐格兹
Leon Czolgosz.
他暗♥杀♥了威廉·麦金利
The man who assassinated William McKinley.
他是个不知名的波兰流亡者…
He was an unknown Polish emigre who happened to be an anarchist…
“行为宣传”的无政♥府♥主义者
of the “propaganda by the deed” variety.
如果现在有一百个像他这样的人…
If there were a hundred like him around today…
就可以改变世界了
you could change the world.
爸爸 给
Dad, here you go.
唯一一次对美国总统的政♥治♥暗♥杀♥
The only political assassination of a U.S. President.
当然了 除了林肯…
Well, except for Lincoln, I guess…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章正义的慈悲
下一篇文章狩猎
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!