彼得·帕克 一名26岁的研究生
that Peter Parker, a 26-year-old grad student
和兼♥职♥摄影师
and part-time photographer
作为蜘蛛侠行事了至少十多年
operated as Spider-Man for at least a decade.
♪I’m not runnin’, runnin’, runnin’♪
♪No, I’m not afraid of the fall♪
♪I’m not scared…♪
他留下一位妻子 玛丽·简
He is survived by his wife, Mary Jane,
和婶婶梅·帕克
and his aunt, May Parker.
我们的英雄 蜘蛛侠 去世了
Our hero, Spider-Man, is gone.
♪I’m not scared…♪
我丈夫彼得·帕克
My husband, Peter Parker,
只是个普通人
was an ordinary person.
他总说戴面具的可能是任何人
He always said it could’ve been anyone behind the mask.
他只是那个恰好被咬了的孩子
He was just the kid who happened to get bit.
我会想他的
I’m going to miss him.

Yeah.
我们还是朋友呢
We were friends, you know.
如果不合身我能退吗
Can I return it if it doesn’t fit?
总会合身的
It always fits
最终会的
eventually.
他没想要获得异能
He didn’t ask for his powers,
但他选择了做蜘蛛侠
but he chose to be Spider-Man.
我最爱彼得的一点
My favorite thing about Peter
是他让我们每个人都觉得强大
is that he made us each feel powerful.
我们都有某种力量
We all have powers of one kind or another.
♪Of the dark…♪
以我们各自的方式
But in our own way.
我们都是蜘蛛侠
We are all Spider-Man.
我们都指望你了
And we’re all counting on you.
他们就指望我了
They’re counting on me.
可能不是专指你 我觉得是个隐喻
Probably not you specifically. I think it’s a metaphor.
抱歉 帕克先生
I’m sorry, Mr. Parker.
你给我的那东西 那把钥匙
That thing you gave me, that key
好像被我弄坏了
I think I really messed it up.
我想做你要我做的事
I wanna do what you asked.
真的
I really do.
但对不起
But I’m sorry.
我觉得我不是合适的人
I’m not sure I’m the guy.
没有你我做不到
I can’t do this without you.
孩子
Hey, kid.
我对他做了什么
What did I do to him?!

No.
你是谁
Who are you?
好了 各位 我们再最后说一次
All right, people, let’s do this one last time.
我名叫彼得·B·帕克
My name is Peter B. Parker.
我被一只放射性蜘蛛咬了
I was bitten by a radioactive spider.
这22年来
And for the last 22 years,
我以为我是唯一的蜘蛛侠
I thought I was the one and only Spider-Man.
今天真够呛
What a day.
我确信其他的你都知道了
I’m pretty sure you know the rest.
我拯救城市 坠入爱河 步入婚姻
You see, I saved the city, fell in love, I got married,
继续拯救城市 也许救了太多次了
saved the city some more, maybe too much.
我的婚姻遭遇危机 做了些冒险的投资
My marriage got testy, made some dicey money choices.
不要投资蜘蛛侠主题餐厅
Don’t invest in a spider-themed restaurant.
然后大概15年过去了
Then like 15 years passed.
超级无趣
Super boring.
我摔断了脊椎 一架无人机撞我脸上了
I broke my back, a drone flew into my face,
我安葬了梅婶婶
I buried Aunt May.
我老婆和我离婚了
My wife and I split up.
但我昂首挺胸面对这一切
But I handled it like a champion.
因为 你猜怎么着
‘Cause, you know what,
无论我被打倒多少次
no matter how many times I get hit,
我总是能站起来
I always get back up.
我有许多时间反思以及提升自我
And I got a lot of time to reflect and work on myself.
你知道一对海马♥会♥终生为伴吗
Did you know that seahorses, that they mate for life?
你能想象吗
Could you imagine?
一只海马 遇见另一只海马
A seahorse seeing another seahorse
然后一直在一起
and then making it work?
她想要孩子
She wanted kids and…
这把我吓坏了
And it scared me.
我确信我伤了她的心
I’m pretty sure I broke her heart.
快进 我在我的公♥寓♥里做着俯卧撑
Flash-forward: I’m in my apartment doing push-ups,
做着仰卧起坐 正健着身
doing ab crunches, getting strong,
然后就发生了这件怪事
when this weird thing happened.
我必须说一句 我身上经常发生怪事
And I gotta say, weird things happen to me a lot.
但这次是真的诡异
But this was real weird.
你瞧 我依旧在纽约 但一切都不一样了
You see, I was in New York, but things were different.
而且 我死了
Also, I was dead.
还变成了金发
And blond.
几乎是一副完美的样子
I was kind of perfect.
简直就像是照镜子一样
It was like looking in a mirror.
我有种感觉 那个把我拽到这里的东西
I have a feeling that the thing that brought me here
就是害死他的东西
was the thing that got him killed.
你想知道接下来发生了什么吗
You wanna know what happened next?
我也想知道
Me, too.
你是谁
Who are you?
你在那边干什么呢
What are you doin’ over there?
不许动 纽约警局
Freeze! P.D.N.Y.
站住
Stop!
你是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me right now?
站住 站住
Stop! Stop!
跟我走 跟我走
I gotcha. I gotcha.
小子 放下尸体
Hey, kid. Drop the body.
-小子 到这边来 -快过来
– Hey, kid. Get over here! – Come on, now!
再见 警官们
See you, officers!
拜托
Aw, come on.
-小子 -小子 快过来
– Hey, kid. – Kid, come on, now!
举起手 小子
Put ’em up, son!
再见
Adiós?
救命 让列车停下来
Help! Somebody stop that train!
搞什么…
What the…?
抱歉
Sorry.
我要死了
I’m gonna die!
看起来像是一个小孩扮成蜘蛛侠的样子
Looks like a child dressed like Spider-Man
拖着一个流浪汉的尸体吊在列车后面
dragging a homeless corpse behind a train.
太好了 我没要了你的命
Yes! I didn’t kill you.
-你是谁 -你又是谁
– Who are you? – Who are you?
你为什么想要杀了我
Why are you trying to kill me?
我没有 我是想救你
I’m not. I’m trying to save you.
麻烦大家绕一下好吗
Hey, maybe you guys can go around?
好的 谢谢你 纽约
All right. Thanks, New York.
那是什么
What was that?
小孩电击了我
Kid electrocuted me
用他的手
with his hands.
-你跟我一样 -我有问题问你
– You’re like me. – I got some questions.
你为什么长得像彼得·帕克
Why do you look like Peter Parker?
因为我就是彼得·帕克
Because I am Peter Parker.
那你为什么没死 还有你的头发为什么变了
Then why aren’t you dead? And why is your hair different?
你为什么变老了 连体型也不一样了
Why are you older? And why is your body a different shape?
你是说我胖吧
Pretty sure you just called me fat.
不不 只是…
No, no, just…
听着 你看上去也没有多型嘛 小子
Hey, listen. You don’t look so hot either, kid.
大部分超级英雄都不会穿自己的周边
Most superheroes don’t wear their own merch.
-你是鬼魂吗 -不是
– Are you a ghost? – No.
-你是僵尸吗 -闭嘴
– Are you a zombie? – Stop it.
-那是我变成了僵尸吗 -猜得太离谱了
– Am I a zombie? – You’re not even close.
你是从另一个维度来的吗
Are you from another dimension?
比如一个
Like a parallel universe
和这个宇宙差不多但又不同的平行宇宙
where things are like this universe but different?
而你是那个宇宙的蜘蛛侠
And you’re Spider-Man in that universe?
但不知怎么的来了这个宇宙
But somehow traveled to this universe,
而你不清楚原因
but you don’t know how?
你那真的只是随口一猜吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!