但我喜欢他的麦片 这我承认
I do like his cereal, though. I’ll give him that.
天呐 警♥察♥不闯红灯吗
Oh, my gosh. Don’t cops run red lights?
有些会的 但你老爸不会
Oh, yeah, some do. But not your dad.
♪My memories keep begging♪
♪For someone else♪
♪I know this feeling, yes I know it very well♪
我为什么不能回布鲁克林中学
Why can’t I go back to Brooklyn Middle?
迈尔斯 你才在这里上两周
Miles, you’ve given it two weeks.
我们不说这个了
We’re not having this conversation.
我就是觉得这所新学校太精英主义
I just think that this new school is elitist.
-“精英主义” -我更想去
– “Elitist”? – And I would prefer to be
属于人♥民♥的正常学校
at a normal school among the people.
“人♥民♥” 他们就是你的人
“The people”? These are your people.
我能上这里只是因为我中了破彩票
I’m only here ’cause I won that stupid lottery.
别傻了 你像其他人一样通过了入学考 好吗
No way. You passed the entry test just like everybody else. Okay?
你可是有大好机会 你想放弃吗
Listen, you have an opportunity here. You wanna blow that?
你想落得像你叔叔似的吗
You wanna end up like your uncle?
亚伦叔叔有什么不好 他是个好人
What’s wrong with Uncle Aaron? He’s a good guy.
我们都要在人生里做出选择
We all make choices in life.
现在我可不觉得自己有选择
It doesn’t feel like I have a choice right now.
你是没有
You don’t!
我爱你 迈尔斯
I love you, Miles.
嗯 我知道 爸爸 周五见
Yeah, I know, Dad. See you Friday.
你也得跟我说”我爱你”
You gotta say “I love you” back.
爸爸 你不是吧
Dad, are you serious?
我想听
I wanna hear it.
-“我爱你 爸爸” -你非要我说吗
– “I love you, Dad.” – You wanna hear me say it?
-你是送我来上学的 -“我爱你 爸爸”
– You’re dropping me off at a school. – “I love you, Dad.”
看看这里
Look at this place.
“爸爸 我爱你”
“Dad, I love you.”
爸爸 我爱你
Dad, I love you.
收到
That’s a copy.
系好鞋带
Tie your shoes, please.
“我爱你 爸爸”
“I love you, Dad.”
早上好 你好吗
Hey, good morning. How you doin’?
-周末真短 是吧 -“收到”
– Weekend was short, huh? – “That’s a copy.”
天呐 真是太不巧了
Oh, my gosh! This is embarrassing.
我们穿了一样的外套
We wore the same jacket.
-什么事 -你的鞋带没系好
– Yeah. – Your shoe’s untied.
我知道 我是故意的
Yeah, I’m aware. It’s a choice.
根据理论 一切物质都是由
Theory is that all matter is composed
三种基本粒子组成
of at least three fundamental particles
谁能解出XY
Who can solve this for XY?
这就是所谓的三段论
And that is known as a syllogism.
读两章的《远大前程》
Read two chapters of Great Expectations.
回家做小测试 内容是体积压力
A take-home quiz on volumetric pressure.
五页论文 你的结论一定要突出[焦虑]Five-page essay with your conclusions stressed.
…无限的其他可能
…countless other possibilities.
可能在一个宇宙中 我穿着红色衣服
There could be a universe where I am wearing red.
或是穿着皮裤
Or wearing leather pants.
莫拉莱斯先生 摸黑走路 你又迟到了
Mr. Morales. Movin’ in the dark. You’re late again.
爱因斯坦说时间是相对的 是吧
Einstein said time was relative, right?
或许我没迟到 是你们早到了
Maybe I’m not late. Maybe you guys are early.
抱歉 实在静得可怕
Sorry. It was just so quiet.
你要继续站在那里
Would you like to keep standing there, or
还是想坐下
do you wanna sit down?
我们的宇宙是多个平行宇宙中的一个
Our universe is, in fact, one of many parallel universes
他们都在同时发生
happening at the exact same time.
因为菲斯克家族基金会的同僚们…
Thanks to everyone here at the Fisk Family Foundation…
-我喜欢你的笑话 -真的吗
– I liked your joke. – Really?
但并不好笑 所以我才笑了
I mean, it wasn’t funny. That’s why I laughed.
但挺机灵的 我喜欢
But it was smart, so I liked it.
我好像没见过你
I don’t think I’ve seen you before.
我们的每个选择
Every choice that we make
能创造无数其他可能
would create countless other possibilities.
无限的”假如”
A what-if to infinity.
零分 再来几个这种成绩
A zero? A few more of those,
你大概就得把我赶走了
you’d probably have to kick me outta here, huh?
或许我就是不适合这所学校
Maybe I’m just not right for this school.
如果一个人戴着眼罩
If a person wearing a blindfold
随机选择是非题的答案
picked the answers on a true-or-false quiz at random,
知道那人会得多少分吗
do you know what score they would get?
-50分 -对了
– 50%? – That’s right!
-等等 -唯一答错所有题的办法
– Wait. – The only way to get all the answers wrong
就是知道正确答案
is to know which answers are right.
你是想放弃
You’re trying to quit.
我不会让你这么做的
And I’m not gonna let you.
我要给你安排一份个人论文
I’m assigning you a personal essay.
不是关于物理的 是关于你的
Not about physics, but about you,
以及你想成为什么样的人
and what kind of person you want to be.
♪Come on♪
♪Ha, sicker than your average♪
♪Poppa twist cabbage off instinct
♪Don’t think♪
♪My Detroit players, timbs for my hooligans in Brooklyn♪
♪Dead right, if the head right, biggie there e’rynight♪
♪Never lose, never choose to bruise crews who♪
-♪Do something to us…♪ -♪Come on♪
亚伦叔叔 你吓到了吗
Uncle Aaron! Were you scared?
你想来尝尝吗
You want that?
学校怎么样了
What’s up with school?
很好 交到了好多朋友
Going great! Got tons of friends.
那里也不会那么糟糕吧
You can’t tell me it’s all that bad there.
那里肯定有聪明姑娘
Smart girls is where it’s at.
肯定有不少呢
Place must be full of ’em.
不 才没有呢
No, there’s no one.
-没有的 -我可能不能允许我的侄子
– There’s no one. – Yo, I can’t have no nephew of mine
没两把刷子
on the streets with no game.
我有刷子的 有个新来的姑娘
I got game. There’s a new girl.
她还挺喜欢我的
Actually, you know, she’s kinda into me.
你懂的
You know how it is.
她叫什么
What’s her name?
我们正在打基础呢
You know, this is… we layin’ down the groundwork right now.
知道什么叫肩咚吗
You know about the shoulder touch?
当然了
‘Course I do.
但还是说说吧
But tell me anyway.
明天 找到那姑娘
Tomorrow, find that girl.
走到她面前 然后这样
You walk up to her and be like…
你开玩笑呢 亚伦叔叔
You serious, Uncle Aaron?
相信我 这是科学
I’m tellin’ you, man, it’s science.
就走到她面前 然后说
So walk up to her and be like…
不不 是…
No, no, no, no. Like…
不对啦
No.
你真是我侄子吗
You sure you my nephew, man?
是她吗
Is that her?
我该走了 今晚还有份论文要写
I should probably go. Still got a paper to do tonight.
你有作品不给我看啊 找地方画了吗
Yo, you been holdin’ out on me? You throw these up yet?
没有 你知道我爸的 我不能那么做
Naw, man. You know my dad. I can’t.
走 我知道个好地方 好到难以置信
Come on. I got a spot you ain’t gon’ believe.
我不能去
Naw, I can’t. I can’t. Can’t.
我要惹大♥麻♥烦的
I’m gonna get in so much trouble.
没事 就说艺术老师逼你去的
Hey, man. Tell him your art teacher made you.
你怎么知道这地方的
How’d you know about this place?
在这里做过一份工程工作
Did an engineering job down here.
♪One, two, three, four, five…♪
好啊
What’s up?
嗯 我就知道我们有血缘关系
Yeah, man, I knew we were related.
布鲁克林
Brooklyn!
这墙上有好多历史
There’s a lot of history on these walls.
这里太赞了
This is so fresh.
现在就看你的了 迈尔斯
And now you on your own, Miles.
别急
Slow down a little.
这就对了
That’s better.
♪Who’s the black sheep? What’s the black sheep?♪
♪Don’t know who I am when I’m coming so you sleep♪
看到了吗 犯错也是其中的一部分
See what you got now? Makin’ mistakes is part of it.
♪And you can’t beat that…♪
真正的迈尔斯露出脸来了
The real Miles comin’ outta hidin’.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!