你是我们当中最优秀的那个 迈尔斯
You’re the best of all of us, Miles.
你已踏上你的征程
You’re on your way.
只要走下去就好
Just keep going.
我什么时候能知道我成为了蜘蛛侠
When do I know I’m Spider-Man?
你没法知道
You won’t.
就这样 迈尔斯
That’s all it is, Miles.
信仰之跃
A leap of faith.
♪Like, what’s up, danger?♪
♪Like, what’s up, danger?♪
♪Like, what’s up, danger?♪
♪Like, what’s up, danger?♪
我自己做的
Made ’em myself.
完全适合你
They fit perfectly.
-♪Can’t stop me now♪ -♪Traveled 200 miles♪
♪I’m knockin’ at your door and I don’t really care♪
-♪If you ain’t done wrong♪ -♪I said I got you now♪
♪Come on, what’s up, danger?♪
♪Don’t be a stranger♪
♪I’m right here at your door♪
♪I won’t leave, I want more♪
♪What’s up, danger?♪
♪Yeah, what’s up, danger?♪
♪Can’t stop me now♪
♪’Cause I like high G’s Sister, I might lose♪
♪I like it all on the edge just like you, hey♪
♪I like tall buildings so I can leap off of ’em♪
♪I go hard with it no matter how dark it is♪
♪Come on, what’s up, danger?♪
金并从他的顶层套房♥到下面的对撞机
Kingpin has a private elevator entrance
有一条私人电梯通道
from his penthouse to the collider below.
没想到还会有观众
Didn’t count on having an audience.
有没有搞错
You gotta be kidding me.
谢谢大家 很高兴今晚和各位一起
Thank you. It’s nice to be with you this evening
纪念蜘蛛侠
to celebrate Spider-Man.
他曾和我亲密无间 他总是…
He and I were very close. He’s always a…
-真是头猪 -我在这里呢
– What a pig. – I’m right here.
等会 仔细瞧瞧侍者们的穿着
Hold on. Get a load of how the waiters are dressed.
品味挺差的 但是…
It’s in poor taste, but…
不可能这么简单
It can’t be that easy.
就是这么简单
It’s that easy.
我想感谢玛丽·简·帕克
I just wanna thank Mary Jane Parker
今晚出席
for being here this evening.
玛丽·简
MJ?
专心点
Pay attention.
那不是你的玛丽·简好吗 彼得
It’s not your MJ, Peter, okay?
抱歉 我马上回来
I’m sorry, I’ll be right back.
彼得 过来 相信我
Peter! Come here. Trust me.
我也经历过 你得向前看 伙计
I’ve been there. You gotta move on, buddy.
只要一会就好 让我…
It will take one second. Let me just…
你好
Hello.
我想请问可不可以给12号♥桌再加点面包
I just wondered if we could have some more bread at table 12.
好的
Yeah.
我… 真的很抱歉
I’m just… I’m really sorry.
不用抱歉 只是面包而已
Don’t be sorry. It’s just bread.
在你需要我时 我没有出现
I wasn’t there for you when you needed me.
我试都没试
I didn’t even try.
没关系 我得先走了
That’s fine. You know, I should really get going.
我知道我可以做得更好
I know I could do better
如果再有一次机会能让我给你…
if I just had another chance to give you, uh…
你应得的面包就好了
the bread that you deserve.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
女士 我们马上就准备面包
Ma’am, we’ll take care of that bread right now.
很高兴和你聊天
Well, it’s been nice talking to you.
他们应该为你准备好一屋子的新鲜面包
For you, they should fill this place up with fresh bread.
-你没事吧 哥们 -我能有什么事
– You all right, man? – Oh, yeah. Totally.
很好 我们没空管面包的事
Good, ’cause we are not getting any bread.
我很遗憾 我的家人无法看到今晚的盛况
I’m just sorry my family can’t see what we’re doing here tonight.
初始化初级点火序列
Initializing primary ignition sequence.
睡吧
Sleep.
启动序列
Start the sequence.
上传凡妮莎·菲斯克以及理查德·菲斯克的基因序列
Uploading Vanessa Fisk and Richard Fisk DNA sequence.
开始扫描维度匹配
Beginning scan for dimensional matches.
二级点火倒计时 五 四
Secondary ignition in five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
彼得 你不一定要留下来 让我来
Peter, you don’t have to stay behind. I can do it.
我没事
It’s okay.
我已经决定了
I’ve made up my mind.
我会把小装置插♥进♥去 控制射线
I’ll put the goober in and take over the beam.
等你们都回去之后 我就炸了它
After you’re gone, I’ll blow it up.
祝你们好运 伙计们
Good luck, guys.
他们知道我们在这
They know we’re here.
很高兴再次遇见你 彼得
Nice to see you again, Peter.
我来掩护你
I got you covered!
这群人真碍事
These guys are the pits.
怎么老是这么麻烦
Why is this always difficult?
你要去哪啊 彼得
Where you going, Peter?
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
给我一点时间好好想想 你有笔吗
Can I get a minute to think about it? You have a pen?
再见了 彼得·帕克
Goodbye, Peter Parker.
是谁
Who did that?!
-迈尔斯 -蜘蛛侠
– Miles? – Spider-Man?
迈尔斯 你可以控制自己了
Wow, Miles. You’re doing it on command!
也该是时候了 对吧
It’s about time, right?
-迈尔斯 -看看谁来了
– Miles! – Look who’s here!
你做到了
You figured it out.
我爱你 我真为你感到骄傲
I love you! I am so proud of you!
我好像想要孩子了
Do I want kids?
对了 差点把她忘了
Oh, yeah, I forgot about her.
情况看起来不太乐观啊
Well, that doesn’t look promising.
谁说不是呢
No, it doesn’t.
我找到基因匹配了 等等
I’ve got genetic matches. Hold on.
太冒险了
It’s too risky.
闭嘴 快打开
Shut up and turn it up.
-注意左边 -右边
– On your left! – On your right!
五点钟方向 三点钟方向 两点钟方向
I got five o’clock! Three o’clock! Two o’clock!
所有方向
Every direction!
快去找避难处 我马上过去
Get to a shelter. I’ll be right there.
我给学校打电♥话♥了 但是打不通
I tried the school, but I can’t get through.
伙计们 你们看到了吗
Guys, are you seeing this?
看起来我们的维度正在向我们涌来
Looks like our dimensions are coming to us.
但是还挺帅的 是吧
Does look cool though, right?
我们要回到上面去
We gotta get back up there.
你就只有这点本事吗
Is that all you got?
你会打架还是只会耍嘴皮子
You gonna fight or you just bumping gums?
你个作妖的老王八
You hard-boiled turtle slapper!
你是什么玩意儿 愚蠢的卡♥通♥人物吗
What are you, some kind of silly cartoon?
你对卡♥通♥人物有什么意见吗
You got a problem with cartoons?
受死吧
Blammo!
还敢小看卡♥通♥人物吗
Did that feel like a cartoon?
格温
Gwen!
我喜欢你的战服
I like your suit.
谢谢 我自己做的
Thanks. I made it myself.
真有爱 伙计们 抓稳了
That was adorable, team! Now, hold on tight!
做好准备 这将是一场恶战
Buckle up, guys. This is gonna take a while.
好吧 当我没说
All right. Never mind.
让我们做个了断吧
Let’s end this thing.
伙计们 交给我吧
Guys, I got it.
我来吧 它还在我这
I’ll go. I’m the one with the goo…
你一定在逗我
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
别光注意嘴 要注意手
Don’t watch the mouth. Watch the hands.
-迈尔斯 -小心
– Miles! – Be careful!
太爽了吧
That was crazy.
这是我们的教学成果 对吧
We taught him that, right?
不是我教的 也肯定不是你
I didn’t teach him that. And you definitely didn’t.
你还好吗
You okay?
走吧
Come on.
伙计们 我控制住射线了 你们快上来
Guys, I got control of the beam! Get up here!
警告 量子极性正在逆转
Alert! Quantum polarity has been reversed.
看来就是现在了
Guess this is it.
知道我们不孤单 真好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!