Is he in black and white?
风是从哪来的 我们可是在地下室
Where’s that wind coming from? We’re in a basement.
不管我到哪儿 风总是相随
Wherever I go, the wind follows.
而这风 终将幻化成雨
And the wind, it smells like rain.
伙计们
Hi, guys!
这真是不能更诡异了
This could literally not get any weirder.
还真可以
It can get weirder.
我刚洗完手 所以是湿的
I just washed my hands. That’s why they’re wet.
没别的原因
No other reason.
你跟我一样
You’re like me.
我名叫彼得·帕克
My name is Peter Parker.
我名叫佩妮·帕克
My name is Peni Parker.
我名叫彼得·波克
My name is Peter Porker.
我被一只放射性蜘蛛咬了
I was bitten by a radioactive spider.
我被一只放射性的猪咬了
I was bitten by a radioactive pig.
在我的宇宙 现在是1933年
In my universe, it’s 1933,
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
and I’m a private eye.
我喜欢喝蛋蜜乳
I like to drink egg creams,
我喜欢打击纳粹 超喜欢
and I like to fight Nazis. A lot.
我来自3145年的纽约
I’m from New York in the year 3145.
我与一只蜘蛛产生了心灵感应
I have a psychic link with a spider
它住在我爸的机器人里
who lives inside my father’s robot.
我们是最好的朋友 永远是
And we’re best friends. Forever.
有时我让火柴烧到我的指尖
Sometimes I let matches burn down to my fingertips
只为了有所感觉 什么感觉都行
just to feel something, anything.
我是《每日猎犬报》的摄影师
I’m a photographer for the Daily Beagle.
我不四处拱的时候
When I’m not pooching around,
我像狗一样工作
I’m working like a dog,
试图嗅到最新的消息
trying to sniff out the latest story.
我欢闹 我跳舞
I frolic and I dance
我做这些的时候把裤子…
And I do this with my pants…
好了 够了
Okay! Enough!
你们怎么到这里的
So how did you get here?
说来话长了
Well, it’s kind of a long story.
也许没那么长
Maybe not that long.
现在 我们只想找到回家的方法
And now we’re just trying to find a way home.
回家的唯一方法就是通过那个对撞机
The only way home is back through that collider gizmo.
唯一的问题是…
The only trouble is…
我们当中得有人留下 毁掉它
One of us has to stay behind and destroy it.
我来
I’ll do it.
不不不 你们不明白
No, no, no. You guys don’t get it.
不明白什么
Don’t get what?
你们谁也不能留下来 否则你们会死的
None of you can stay here. If you stay here, you’ll die.
我才是要关掉它的人
I’m the guy who’s gonna turn it off.
我会先把你们都送回家 然后再行动
And I’m gonna get you all home before I do.
我许下过承诺 所以一定要履行
Look, I made a promise. So I have to keep it.
再问下你是谁
Who are you again?
他叫迈尔斯
This is Miles.
他会拯救多重宇宙
And he’s gonna save the multiverse.
没错
Yeah, man.
这个孩子可以隐身
This kid can turn himself invisible.
瞧好了 他现在就可以
Watch this. He can do it now.
-我没办法随意做到 -他没办法随意做到
– I can’t do it on command. – He can’t do it on command.
但确实酷 让他们看你发蛛丝 迈尔斯
But it is cool. Show ’em the zappy thing, Miles.
-没办法随意做到 -他没办法随意做到
– Can’t do it on command. – He can’t do it on command.
但他还有许多本事 你还有什么本事
But he can do so much more, like, what else do you do?
-只有那两样 -只有那两样
– Just those two things. – Just those two things.
天啊
Aw, man.
我看过他行动时的样子 他有潜力
Look, I’ve seen him in action. He’s got potential.
我觉得他能送我们回家
I think he’s gonna get us home.
好吧 小家伙
Okay, little fella,
金并会派很多混♥蛋♥来追你
Kingpin’s gonna send a lot of mugs after ya.
我说的是狠角色 真正的厉害拳手
I’m talkin’ hard boys, real biscuit boxers.
你能瞬间把他们都打倒吗
Can you fight them all off at once?
其实我还没和任何人打过架
Well, I haven’t actually fought anyone.
突然袭击
Surprise attack!
你能在枪林弹雨中给主机重新布线吗
Can you rewire a mainframe while being shot at?
-我能做什么 -让我看看
– Can I what? – Show me!
突然袭击
Surprise attack!
你能像训练有素的舞者一样摇荡翻转吗
Can you swing and flip with the grace of a trained dancer?
你能封锁自己的感情 免得陷入
Can you close off your feelings so you don’t get crippled
因自己的暴♥力♥行为导致的道德困境中吗
by the moral ambiguity of your violent actions?
你能帮你婶婶在交♥友♥网♥站写简介
Can you help your aunt create an online dating profile
让她可以偶尔走出这该死的屋子吗
so she can get out of the dang house once in a while?
你能在闻到美味馅饼时
Can you float through the air
-飘到空中吗 -什么
– when you smell a delicious pie? – What?
-你够坚强吗 -冷酷无情
– Can you be strong? – Ruthless?
-严于律己 -我不知道 可能吧
– Disciplined? – I don’t know. Maybe.
-心灵感应 -让我瞧瞧你的胆量 大兵
– Psychic? – Show me some moxie, soldier!
最重要的是 不论被打倒多少次
Above all, no matter how many times you get hit,
你都能重新站起来吗
can you get back up?
因为当蜘蛛侠被击倒在地时
‘Cause when a Spider-Man is on the floor…
当你感到支撑不下去时…
When you think you can’t keep goin’…
-快点 迈尔斯 -快点 迈尔斯
– Come on, Miles. – Come on, Miles.
-你可以的 -各位冷静点
– You can do this. – Guys, cool it.
-快起来 你可以的 -起来 迈尔斯
– Get up, Miles. You can do it! – Get up, Miles.
快点 迈尔斯 快起来
Come on, Miles. Get up.
你得想想清楚 别骗自己了
You need to be more honest with yourself about this.
他没准备好 显而易见
He’s not ready. It’s obvious.
绝对不可能的 他只是个孩子
There’s no way. He’s just a kid.
如果他做不了 我们就要留下来替他完成
If he can’t do this, we have to stay and do it for him.
我们谈论他的时候 他正看着我们
He’s looking right at us while we talk about him.
迈尔斯 迈尔斯
Miles? Miles?
你们看见了吧 他可以…
You see that? He can, um…
他可以隐身
He can turn invisible.
♪When it gets dark outside♪
♪In you I confide♪
♪You help me face my demons I won’t hide…♪
迈尔斯 你怎么了
Miles, what is going on with you?
谁都没有你的消息 我们不知道发生了什么
Nobody’s heard from you. We don’t know what’s going on.
如果你有事瞒着我们 你得坦白交代
Look, if you’re hidin’ something from us, you need to come clean.
给我回电♥话♥ 马上
You call me back. Now.
他也不接我电♥话♥
He’s not answering me either.
我是亚伦 我要出城几天
It’s Aaron. I’m outta town for a few days.
回来后再打给你 再见
I’ll hit you when I’m back. Peace.
亚伦 我是杰夫
Aaron, it’s Jeff.
如果你有迈尔斯的消息 一定要打给我
Look, I need you to call me if you’ve heard from Miles.
他…
He has a…
他喜欢你 而且…
He has a soft spot for you, and…
我们一直没有他的消息
and we haven’t heard from him.
你知道如果不重要 我不会联♥系♥你的
And you know I wouldn’t reach out if this wasn’t important.
祝你顺利
Hope you’re good.
亲爱的亚伦叔叔
Dear Uncle Aaron.
我得去做件事 但我不知道能不能做到
I gotta do something, and I don’t know if I can do it.
我很害怕
I’m scared, man.
我只是厌倦了让所有人失望
I’m just tired of lettin’ everybody down.
你是我唯一能倾诉的人
You’re the only one I can talk to.
如果你在这里就好了
I just wish you were here.
你好 菲斯克先生
Hello, Mr. Fisk.
我拿到了隧♥道♥的监控录像
I’ve got the security tapes from the tunnel right here.
如果那小孩在的话 我会找到他
If the kid’s out there, I’ll find him.
你了解我的 先生 我从不放弃
You know me, sir. I don’t ever quit.
♪Personal insanity they gotta like the ally♪
♪Turn it up against the rally♪
♪You’re running in while they’re counting♪
♪Even score, got the tally knock ’em off at the finale♪
♪Go, go! They don’t want it, yeah♪
♪They don’t want it, yeah♪
这个是…
This is…
-紫色 -不对
– Purple. – No.
-蓝色 -不对
– Blue? – No.
有人有迈尔斯的消息吗
Has anyone heard from Miles?
他只是想理清思绪 我了解那孩子
Look, he’s just clearing his head. I know the kid.
他拥有足够的能力
He’s got what it takes.
我和你打赌 他回来的时候 会充满活力
I bet you he’s gonna come back through that door,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!