斗志满满地走进这扇门
recharged and ready to fight.
-我叔叔 -你去哪了
– My uncle. – Hey, where have you been?
我叔叔亚伦 他是… 他是徘徊者
My uncle Aaron, he’s… he’s the Prowler.
-慢点 别着急 -他为金并工作
– Slow down, slow down. – He… he works for Kingpin.
他想杀了我
He tried to kill me!
这硬核故事倒是挺新鲜啊
This is a pretty hard-core origin story.
没事的 没事的 我们会解决的
It’s okay. It’s okay. We’re gonna figure it out.
-你被跟踪了吗 -我觉得没有吧
– Were you followed? – No, I… I don’t think so.
-可爱的家 很温馨 -好了 是小维
– Cute place. Real homey. – Oh, great. It’s Liv.
看来我被跟踪了
I guess I was followed.
不好
Oh, no.
快离开这里 孩子
Get out of here, kid.
你惹上大♥麻♥烦了 孩子 可太粗心大意了
You messed up bigtime, kid. Very sloppy.
我来猜猜 你是蝎子 我们是蜘蛛帮
Let me guess. You’re Scorpion. Well, we’re the Spider gang.
你们可以移步到屋外吗
Would you mind taking this outside?
我们不挑舞厅 只管跳舞就好
We don’t pick the ballroom, we just dance.
我觉得我要拿走那个
I think I’ll be taking that.
站起来小鬼 来吧 受死吧
Stand, niñito, dale. Prepárate a morir.
天啊 这些破枕头
Man, stupid pillows.
我说了 去外面打
I said, take it outside!
我拿到了
I got it!
我来处理 伙计 别碰那孩子
I got this, buddy. Leave the kid alone!
不 不要
No, no, no! No!
你得离开
You gotta go, man.
区域内各单位
All vehicles in the area,
发生一起多名蜘蛛人参与的骚乱
we have a disturbance involving multiple Spiderpeople?
好的 我过去
Yeah. On my way.
把那玩意给我
Give me that thing.
别犯傻 孩子 快交出来
Don’t be stupid, kid. Hand it over, now!
无处可逃了
Nowhere left to run.
迈尔斯
Miles?
亚伦叔叔
Uncle Aaron.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
求你了 亚伦叔叔
Please, Uncle Aaron.
徘徊者
Prowler.
你还在等什么 干掉他
What are you waitin’ for? Finish it.
快离开这里
Get out of here!
不要
No.
迈尔斯
Miles.
亚伦叔叔
Uncle Aaron.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
不 迈尔斯
No, Miles.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我想让你以我为榜样
I wanted you to look up to me.
我让你失望 让你失望了
I let you down, man. I let you down.
你是我们当中最优秀的那个 迈尔斯
You’re the best of all of us, Miles.
你已踏上你的征程
You’re on your way.
只要…
Just…
只要走下去就好
Just keep going.
只要走下去就好
Just keep going.
举起手来
Hands up!
把手举起来 快点
Put your arms up. Now!
转身
Turn around.
亚伦 不 不要
Aaron, no. No!
各单位
All units.
我要对一名新出现的蜘蛛侠发布全境通告
I want an APB on a new Spider-Man.
伙计
Hey, bud.
你还好吗
You okay?
我们都经历过 对我来说
We’ve all been there. You know, for me,
对我来说 是本叔叔
for me, it was my Uncle Ben.
对我来说 是本杰明叔叔
For me, it was my Uncle Benjamin.
对我来说 是我父亲
For me, it was my father.
对我来说 是我最好的朋友
For me, it was my best friend.
迈尔斯 这份职责中最艰难的就是
Miles, the hardest thing about this job is
你无法总是拯救所有人
you can’t always save everybody.
这是我的错 你们不会明白
Look, it was my fault. You wouldn’t understand.
迈尔斯 我们大概是唯一能理解你的人
Miles, we’re probably the only ones who do understand.
不好
Oh, no.
♪Who in here trying to start a riot?♪
往那边 往那边
That way, that way.
另一边 另一边 另一边
Other way, other way, other way, other way.
♪Who that swinging in the air?♪
你好啊
Hey there.
这个维度里动物能说话吗
Do animals talk in this dimension?
因为我不想吓坏他
‘Cause I don’t wanna freak him out.
♪Let’s stand up, stand up you better just fix your…♪
怎么了
What’s going on?
再见 迈尔斯
Bye, Miles.
迈尔斯 我是来道别的
Miles, I came to say goodbye.
我们可以在对撞机道别
We can say goodbye at the collider.
你还没明白 你要留在这里
You’re not getting it. You’re staying here.
我必须要去那里 这样你们才能回家
I need to be there. So you can all go home.
他们是要回家 迈尔斯 只有我留下来
They are going home, Miles. I’m the only one stayin’.
你要代替我 你留下来就会死
You’re taking my place? If you stay here, you’ll die.
我是在完成必须要做的事
I’m doing what needs to be done.
我只是想让你听我说
I just wanted you to hear it from me.
那玛丽·简呢
What about MJ?
不是万事都能圆♥满♥ 孩子
Not everything works out, kid.
我要那个小装置
I need the goober.
别逼我动手抢
Please don’t make me take it from you.
这不公平
That’s not fair!
你得告诉他们我可以的
You gotta tell them I can do this.
这不是他们的决定
It wasn’t their decision.
我要让金并血债血偿
I gotta make Kingpin pay!
你必须让我来逼他血债血偿
You have to let me make him pay!
迈尔斯 你会害死你自己的
Miles, you’re gonna get yourself killed.
但我准备好了 我保证
But I’m ready. I promise!
那现在就用毒液攻击我
Then venom-strike me right now.
或者我叫你隐身你就隐身 这样才能过我这关
Or turn invisible on command so you can get past me.
我明白你有多想做这件事 孩子
Look, I know how much you want this, kid.
可怜的小家伙
Poor little guy.
但你还没准备好
But you don’t have it yet.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我什么时候能知道自己准备好了
When will I know I’m ready?
你没法知道 那是一次信心的飞跃
You won’t. It’s a leap of faith.
就这样 迈尔斯
That’s all it is, Miles.
信仰之跃
A leap of faith.
迈尔斯
Miles.
迈尔斯 我是老爸
Miles, it’s your dad.
拜托开开门
Please open the door.
迈尔斯 我能看见你的影子动来动去
Miles, I can see your shadow movin’ around.
好吧 我明白 你还是不睬我
Yeah, okay, I get it. I get it. You’re still ignoring me.
我们能聊聊吗
Look, can we talk for a minute?
出事了…
Something…
那谁出事了…
Something happened to…
有时候人们会渐行渐远 迈尔斯
Look, sometimes people drift apart, Miles.
我不希望我们之间也是如此 好吗
And I don’t want that to happen to us, okay?
我知道我没有在你需要时 做该做的事
I know I don’t always do what you need me to do
说该说的话 但我…
or say what you need me to say. But I’m…
我在你身上看到了闪光 太棒了
I see this spark in you. It’s amazing.
所以我才给你压力 但是…
It’s why I push you. But…
这都是属于你的
it’s yours.
不管你如何选择 你都会很棒的
Whatever you choose to do with it, you’ll be great.
有时间就打给我 好吗
Look, call me when you can. Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
不过你不用也跟我说爱我
You don’t have to say it back, though.
♪200 miles per hour with a blindfold on♪
♪Mama always asking “Where did I go wrong?”♪
你可真够慢的了
Took you long enough.
♪Ah, what’s up, danger?♪
我在你身上看到了闪光 太棒了
I see this spark in you. It’s amazing.
不管你如何选择 你都会很棒的
Whatever you choose to do with it, you’ll be great.
我们家的人从来不逃避
Our family doesn’t run from things.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!