Powdered lizard brains.
狼人耳朵碎片
Crushed werewolf ears.
还有吸血鬼的眼睛
And vampire eyes.

Cool.
试试看 魔幻药剂
Check it out. Magic potion.
– 这是可可粉 – 我在里面下了符咒
– It’s cocoa. – I put a spell on it.
谁喝了都回睡上一千年
Whoever drinks it will go to sleep for a thousand years.
要是你把它溅到我的画上,我就要你睡一千年
It you spill any on my drawing, I will put you to sleep for a thousand years.
嘿,孩子们,我有个惊喜给你们 到沙发上坐着
Hey, you guys. I have a surprise for you. Come over to the sofa.
请?
Please?
带有一点热情
With a little enthusiasm.
好的 闭上眼睛
All right. And close your eyes.
好的
Please. Okay.
好的,不要睁开眼,我会叫你们的,好吧?
Okay, now, don’t open them till I tell you to, okay?
睁眼吧!
And open!
怎么样?
What do you think?
– 它会吃掉我的兔子吗? – 不,小狗不会吃小兔子的
– Will it eat my bunny? – No, puppies don’t eat bunnies.
你认为呢?
What do you think?
我对狗过敏
I’m allergic to dogs.
你♥爸♥爸没有告诉我呀
Your daddy didn’t tell me that.
他不是很了解我 他从来就不在身边
He doesn’t know much about me. He’s never around.
我们来给小狗起个名怎么样? 小狗要个名字
Why don’t we name the puppy? Puppy needs a name.
我知道: 伊莎贝尔
l know: Isabel.
请再说一遍?
l beg your pardon?
好吧,他闻起来和你一样,我对你也过敏
Well, he kinda smells like you, and I’m allergic to you too.
很适合
Fits perfectly.
你给小狗起个名字,我去去就来
Why don’t you name that puppy, and I’ll be right back.
听着,小姑娘,让我们直接说吧
Listen, young lady, let’s get one thing straight.
不要碰我的东西!
Don’t touch my things!
要是我们能处得很好我很乐意
l would really like it it we could get along.
– 我没必要听你说 – 不,你得听
– I don’t have to listen to you. – Yes, you do.
不,你又不是我妈妈
No, you’re not my mother.
那要感谢上帝!
Thank God for that!
我的意思是说…
What I meant…
也许我没表达好…
and perhaps l didn’t say it well…
你已经有了个很好的妈妈 不再需要另一个了
is that you have a great mom, you don’t need another one.
但我想得到应有的尊敬…
But I would like to be treated with some respect…
特别是当你们在这间房♥子里的时候
when you are in this house.
– 这是我爸爸的房♥子 – 这也是我的
– This is my dad’s house. – This is my house too.
这是我的房♥间,所以请你尊敬点,出去!
This is my room, so treat it with some respect and get out!
好吧
All right.
“跑,跑,跑,跑得越快越好
“Run, run, run as fast as you can.
你捉不着我 我是发臭的奶酪人 ”
You can’t catch me. I’m the stinky cheese man.”
你喝点可可饮料吧 我是特别为你而做的
Aren’t you gonna drink your cocoa? l made it specially for you.
好的,当然
Yes, of course.
特别的可可饮料
Special cocoa.
味道好极了
Delicious.
“一个小男孩抬头看,闻了闻,然后说–”
“A little boy looked up and sniffed the air and said–”
不,你在骗我 你跳过了母牛的部分
No, now you’re cheating. You skipped the part about the cow.
是睡觉时间了 我们不能在早上结束吧?
It’s bedtime. Can’t we finish this in the morning?
不,我们现在要从头开始…
No. Now we have to start from the beginning…
你得把整个读完
and you have to read the whole thing.
要不然我就睡不着
l can’t sleep otherwise.
“从前有一个小老太…
“Once upon a time there was a little old woman…
还有一个小老头–”
and a little old man–”
“他们住在一间老房♥子里 ”
“Who lived together in a little old house.”
嘿,你读到这里了 你为什么不读给我听?
Hey. You are on to something here. Why don’t you read to me?
“他们很孤独,所以小老太…
“They were lonely, so the little old lady…
决定用臭奶酪做一个人出来
decided to make a man out of stinky cheese.
她用熏肉给他做了一张嘴…
She gave him a piece of bacon for a mouth…
两片橄榄叶做了眼睛 ”
and two olives for eyes.”
食物中毒 哦,我的天呐
Food poisoning. Oh, my God.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
我杀了他
l killed her.
杀了她,杀了她!
Killed her, killed her!
– 早上好 – 现在是早上7:23
– Good morning. – It is 7:23.
你应该在6:30半就来的
You were supposed to be here at 6:30.
她错过了早上的骑术课
She has missed her morning riding lesson.
不,那时礼拜一 她的骑术课是在周二
No, it’s Monday. Her riding lesson is on Tuesday.
除了一个月的第三个礼拜二,它换到了周一…
Except for the third Tuesday of the month, which switches to Monday…
还有11月 她周四上
and in November when she rides on Thursdays.
这不难吧
It is not difficult.
你就没有什么黑色的备忘录之类的来记下这些?
Don’t you have some kind of black agenda book you can write this down in?
我能喝杯咖啡吗?
May I have a cup of coffee, please?
我们没有咖啡
We don’t have coffee.
早上好,贝蒂福特
Good morning, Betty Ford.
嘿,猴子人 嗨,亲爱的 你怎么样–
Hey, monkey man. Hi, sweetie. How are you do–
亲爱的去换衬衫
Sweetie, go change your shirt.
– 你做了什么? – 也许你可以退后点
– What did you do? – Maybe you could back off me a little.
怎么了?
What happened?
没什么,我–
Nothing happened. l–
卢克早上在洗澡…
Luke was in the shower this morning and…
安娜 有一点…
Anna sort of…
没敲门就走进来了
walked in without even knocking.
我看不出那有什么让她不快乐
Well, I don’t see why that would upset her.
以前在我们家也有人洗澡
There have been people in our family that have taken showers before.
我和他在一起
l was in there with him.
那你们俩有人…
And did either of you…
之后和她谈了吗?
talk to her about it afterwards?
我想那样她会不舒服的
l thought it would be uncomfortable for her.
你是说对你吧
You mean for you.
一个12岁的小女孩正试着面对这样一个事实…
A 12-year-old girl is trying to cope with the tact…
她的爸爸在也不回来和她的家人住了
that her father is never moving back in here with his family.
她第一次看见她的爸爸…
She sees her father naked in the shower…
裸着和一个女人洗澡…
with another woman for the first time…
而你却认为这对她好…
and you think it would be better for her…
你们仅仅装作什么都没发生?
if every one just pretends nothing happened?
我对你们的专横反感至极
l am so unbelievably sick of your imperious bullshit.
我从来没有说过我是他妈的–
I never said I was June-fucking-Cleaver–
你不要在这间房♥间里说这样的话!
You don’t use that kind of language in this house!
要是每次有问题的时候你就来个12小时的谈话…
And if every time life hits hard you want to have a 12-hour conversation…
每个月的第三个礼拜二,那你就去吧,女士
every third Tuesday of the month, you go right ahead, lady.
– 我有自己的生活 – 我有孩子就没有?
– I have a lite1 – And I don’t because I have children?
你知道你的问题在哪吗? 你一直以自己为中心
You know what your problem is? You are so self-involved.
你不能做一个母亲
You couldn’t be a mother.
也许问题出在你的女儿身上
Maybe the problem is your daughter.
她被宠坏了,聪明过头的小子
And that she’s a spoiled, wise-ass little brat.
滚出去 出去
Get out of my house. Get out.
你确定吗?我在日程表上没见到啊
Are you sure? I didn’t see that on the schedule.
亲爱的,我把你万圣节服装准备好了 让我看看是不是正合适
Honey, I’ve got your Halloween costume. Let’s see it it’s the right size.
一个嬉皮士?
A hippie?
你不是说你想成为一名嬉皮士?
Didn’t you say you wanted to be a hippie?
那是上个月的事了
That was last month.
哦,好吧 那你这个月想成为什么呢?
Oh. Well, okay. What do you want to be this month?
猫王
Elvis.
什么样的猫王? 像黑色皮质夹克猫王?
What kind of Elvis? Like black leather jacket Elvis?
金色的猫王
Gold lame Elvis.
那是将要靠近毒品,肥胖,军人,不好的电影,那样的猫王?
That’s pre-drugs, pre-chubby, pre-army, pre-bad-movie, all of that Elvis?
– 是的 – 亲爱的
– Yeah. – Honey.
当你看到你♥爸♥爸在给伊莎贝尔洗澡的时候…
When Daddy was washing Isabel in the shower…
你会想到什么?
what did you think that was about?
嗯,性,当然
Well, sex, of course.
– 为什么伊莎贝尔要叫喊? – 叫喊?
– Why does Isabel scream? – Scream?
做♥爱♥的时候
During sex.
你怎么知道她是在做♥爱♥的时候叫?
How do you know she screams during sex?
我和她住在同一个城市
l live in the same country.
– 你为什么问我? – 只是问问
– Why are you asking me? – Just checking.
我喜欢和你谈话
l like to talk to you about stuff.
我也喜欢和你
l like talkin’ to you about stuff too.
既然爸爸要工作…
Since Daddy’s gonna be working…
你想礼拜六做点什么吗,仅仅你和我?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!