After much thought and discussion with her and the kids–
– 他和一个只有他一半岁数的女人同居 – 伊莎贝尔并不是只有我一半大
– He’s living with a woman half his age. – Isabel’s not half my age.
– 我们没有讨论你的年龄 – 那为什么要提?
– We’re not discussing your age. – Then why bring it up?
当孩子们去你家的时候,他们想和你在一起
When the children go to your house, they want to be with you.
他们来是想成为我生活的一部分 伊莎贝尔也是一部分啊
They want to be a part of my life when they come over. Isabel’s a part too.
哈里森先生,我听你谈了你的生活,你的需要,但…
Mr. Harrison, I hear you talking about your life, your needs, but…
你真的了解安娜要什么吗?
are you really in touch with what Anna needs?
安娜 需要一个使她感到温暖和被爱的家
Anna needs a home where she feels safe and loved.
– 这正是我要给她的 – 我想她已经得到了
– What I’m trying to give her. – I thought that’s what she had.
我会为安娜赴汤蹈火的
l would walk through fire for Anna.
很乐意 任何时候
Gladly. Any day of the week.
除了礼拜四伊莎贝尔忘了接他们的时候
Except Thursday when Isabel forgot to pick them up.
她只是迟了五分钟,看在上帝的份上!
She was five minutes late, for Christ sakes!
我在想安娜是否对潜在的敌意做出反应…
I’m wondering if Anna is responding to the underlying hostility…
就是拟定女朋友和哈里森太太之间的
that exists between your girlfriend and Mrs. Harrison.
当然她有所反应
Of course she’s responding to it.
你认为任何一个都对我们很容易吗?
Do you think any of this is easy for us?
你认为杰姬看着她的孩子…
Do you think it’s easy for Jackie to watch her kids…
被别的女人照顾这也很容易吗?
being looked after by another woman?
更不要说是一个根本没有当妈妈经验的女人
Not to mention a woman who really has no experience being a mother.
当然杰姬会失去理性,怀有敌意,自我保护
Of course Jackie’s going to be irrational, hostile, defensive.
谢谢你,卢克
Thank you, Luke.
我并没有那样说 我为什么要说你和爸爸要在一起?
l didn’t say that. Why would I say you and daddy are getting back together?
有时候人会编造一些他们想发生的事情
Sometimes people make up stories about things they wish would happen.
我不想那个会发生 我为什么要想呢?
l don’t want that to happen. Why would l?
捡一张牌,任何一张
Pick a card, any card.
因为你很心烦 因为伊莎贝尔闯进你的生活–
Because you’re upset because Isabel moved in–
我才不烦呢 我才不会为她烦呢
I’m not upset. I’m not gonna get myself upset over her.
– 好的,把它撕成两半 – 看,宝贝
– Okay, tear it in half. – Look, sweetie.
– 如果这意味着– – 再撕一次
– If it means– – Again.
– 如果你真的– – 再撕一次
– It you really– – Again.
– 如果你想– – 再撕一次
– lf you want– – And again.
好了,结束
Time-out.
如果你现在不想谈这个,那也没关系,我们没必要谈
It you don’t wanna talk about this now, it’s okay. You don’t have to.
不要当我的面撒谎
Don’t !look me in the eye and lie to me.
这真的很伤我的感情,我会生气的…
It hurts my feelings, l get angry…
不管怎么说,你一说谎
and anyway, you’re only allowed so many lies..
就在脸上表现出来,紧张的像–
before it starts showing in your face and you wind up looking like–
– 像谁? – 好吧,他不再是一切了…
– Like who? – Well, he’s not president anymore…
为什么要心胸狭窄呢?
so why be petty?
对不起我说了
I’m sorry I said it.
我想有时候我只是–
l guess sometimes I just–
有时候我真的希望你和爸爸能–
Sometimes I do wish you and Daddy would–
– 我知道的 – 是的
– You know. – Yeah.
我想我要是能大声的说出来的话 就会实现的
l figured it I said it out loud, it just might come true.
是的,我知道
Yeah, I know.
不是我不会做饭 是我选择不做
It’s not that I can’t cook. It’s that I choose not to cook.
– 这有很大的区别 – 你不必做的
– There’s a big difference. – You don’t have to cook.
我们能省点酒下来吗?
Could we save some of the wine, will ya?
– 我要它作调料 – 太迟了
– I need it for the sauce. – It’s too late.
– 你最好接吧 – 好的
– You better get it. – Okay.
– 谁啊? – 没人
– Who’s there? – Nobody there.
– 我今天很想你 – 我也是
– I missed you today. – I missed you too.
– 我每天都很想你 – 宝贝,今天过得如何?
– I miss you every day. – How was your day, baby?
很好,除了我得回匹兹堡
Pretty good, except l gotta go back to Pittsburgh.
– 不! – 我明天得去一直到礼拜天
– No! – Yeah, I gotta go tomorrow till Sunday.
但我得处理
But I’ll have to order in.
周末我们接孩子,我想你和孩子们…
We got the kids for the weekend, so I figured that you and the kids…
还有我,我们一起去匹兹堡
and me could all go to Pittsburgh together.
耶! 不干
Yea! Never gonna happen.
哦 我们可以定一个大的旅馆房♥间
Oh, come on. We could get a great hotel room.
我们可以打棒球或是做点别的
We could take in a baseball game or something.
– 你看怎么样? – 同意
– What do you think? – Pass.
好的 那么我打个电♥话♥给看小孩的
All right. Then I’ll call the baby-sitter.
为什么?
What tor?
我不想你独自来管他们
l don’t expect you to handle them yourself.
怎么啦?
What?
不能独自管他们 那是你说的,是吗?
Can’t handle them myself. That’s what you mean, isn’t it?
我不相信的单独和你的孩子在一起
You don’t trust me to be alone with your kids.
不,我相信 我当然相信 只是–
Yes, I do. Of course I do. It’s just that–
– 什么? – 他们会帮上很多忙的
– What? – They’re a handful.
这样我就可以远离他们了,就像你说的一样…
By keeping me apart from them, it’s like you’re saying…
“嘿,孩子们,这很有趣 一直恨她吧”
“Hey, kids, this is fun. Keep on hating her.”
– 别那样说 他们不恨你 – 真的?
– Don’t say that. They don’t hate you. – Really?
看他们的眼睛,亲爱的 看你前妻的眼睛
Look in their eyes, honey. Look in your ex-wife’s eyes.
杰姬只是想保护她的孩子 你认为是什么?
Jackie’s just trying to protect her kids. What do you expect?
她也不容易 这也很复杂
It’s hard for her. And it’s complicated.
你不了解 你没有孩子
You don’t understand. You don’t have kids.
这对你和杰姬来说很复杂
So it’s just complicated for you and Jackie.
对我来说这很简单,因为我没有孩子
For me, it’s pretty simple because I don’t have kids.
我只是想能做点什么
I’m just trying to make things work here.
给你们时间去适应在一起生活
Give you guys time to get used to living together.
那好吧 退一步给我一个机会好吧?
All right then. Back off just a little bit and give me a chance, okay?
你有什么问题,混♥蛋♥?
What is your problem, asshole?
你就是问题
You are my problem.
你完全对,宝贝
You’re absolutely right, baby.
你的孩子们不恨我 我只是–
Your kids don’t hate me. I’m just–
我是妄想狂 打电♥话♥给你女儿吧
I’m just paranoid. Call your daughter.
我相信你
l trust you.
真的?
Really?
要你愿意的话我还会给你机会的
I’ll give you a chance if you still want it.
– 我很愿意 – 你确定?
– I do. – Are you sure?
– 谢谢你 – 没关系
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
我生气的时候不要和我打
Don’t tight with me when I’m hungry.
你要不在城里多长时间?
So how long are you gonna be out of town?
礼拜天早上
Sunday morning.
我担心
I’m worried.
– 担心什么? – 整个周末和她单独在一起
– About what? – Being alone with her all weekend.
要是她把住的地方烧了呢?
What if she burns the place down?
牢牢监视她…
Just keep an eye on her…
还有就是要保证你们随时都可以拿到灭火器
and make sure you’ve always got the tire extinguisher handy.
– 准备好发动了吗? – 是的
– You ready to launch her? – Yeah.
– 好的 – 推她一把
– Okay. – Give her a good push.
她为什么要和你在一起呢?
So why did she move in with you, anyways?
因为我们彼此相爱
Because we love each of her.
还有我们想分享生活
And because we want to share our life together.
你已经和妈妈有生活了啊
You already had a lite with Mommy.
但我和妈妈相处得不是很好
But Mommy and I weren’t getting along very well!.
我们老是吵架对你们来说也不公平
And it wasn’t fair to you guys, us fightin’ all the time.
我老是和安娜吵架 我能搬出去吗?
I fight with Anna all the time. Can I move out?
不,你们是兄妹呀
No. But you guys are brother and sister.
你们是夫妻啊 那不意味着什么吗?
You were husband and wife. Doesn’t that mean something?
当然有啊
Yes, it does.
但是–
But–
好吧…
Well…
当你们长大以后,你们的关系变得很复杂了
when you get older, your relationships get a lot more complicated.
会有各种各样的感觉
And there are all kinds of feelings flying around.
有时候…
And sometimes…
有些感觉会改变
some of those feelings change.
但你为什么放弃对妈妈的爱?
But did you tall out of love with Mommy?
呃…
Well…
是的
yeah.
我想我是的
l guess I did.
我还爱你的妈妈
l still love your mom.
只是成了另一种不同的爱
It just became a different kind of love.
就这样
That’s all.
我们还是很好的朋友,我们总是的
We’re still really good friends, and we always will be.
那你会放弃对你的孩子的爱吗?
Can you ever fall out of love with your kids?
那不可能的
That is impossible.
-就像是《不可能的任务》? -是的,就像不可能的任务
-Like Mission: impossible? -Yeah, exactly like Mission: impossible.
蜥蜴脑粉沫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!