you wanna do something on Saturday, just you and me?
当然,不过那等要到晚上…
Sure. But it’s gonna have to be in the evening…
因为我要帮邦妮·里昂搬到她的新公♥寓♥,还有–
‘Cause I’m helping Bonnie Lyons move into her apartment and–
你得和伊莎贝尔在一起了
So you’re gonna be with Isabel.
又和她? 那真烦
Again? That really sucks.
你们将目睹在中♥央♥公园职业摄影
Well, you’re gonna be at a professional photo shoot in Central Park.
你们会很开心的
You guys are gonna have a lot of fun.
换手 把你上面的手放下来,下面的放上去
Switch your hands. Put your top hand down and your bottom hand up.
迪伦,你能向我这边走一步吗? 一大步
Dylan, can you take one step up for me, please? One big step.
长发公主,你能再把手伸出来吗?
Rapunzel, it you could reach your hand out again?
要是她的头发在腋窝下会很酷的
Wouldn’t it be cool it her hair came out of her armpits?
哦,算了吧
Oh, sick.
我想我们能在午饭前完成
l think we can get this finished before lunch.
各位,光线不错 我们将在午饭前结束
Folks, we like this light. We’re gonna try and get this in before lunch.
哦,天呐! 都五个小时了 我们饿了
Come on ! It’s been five hours. We’re hungry.
是的,都要饿死了
Yeah, we’re starving.
你们自己再去买♥♥冰淇淋吧,好吗?
Get yourselt another ice cream, okay?
我一会就好了
I’ll be done soon.
保证
l promise.
我们有钱了!
We’re rich!
睡美人,醒一醒 你弟弟呢?
Sleepin’ Beauty, wake up. Where’s your brother?
我不知道
l don’t know.
– 他会不会被绑♥架♥呢? – 他没有!
– What it he’s kidnapped? – He’s not!
他躲起来了
He’s hiding.
– 也许他在城♥堡♥里 – 那是个好主意
– Maybe he’s in the castle. – That’s a good idea.
别碰我! 你会带来坏运
Don’t touch me! You bring bad luck.
嗨,亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
– 你没事吧? – 我一直都没事
– Are you all right? – I knew where I was all the time.
– 我们在动物园找到他的 – 在动物园
– We found him in the zoo. – ln the zoo.
我的天啊 抓住他的手 别让他跑出视线
My God. Hold his hand. Don’t let him out of your sight.
我真的对不起–
l am so sorry–
我要再说一次,你要给我听仔细
I’m gonna say this one time, so listen carefully.
那个女人将和我的孩子无关了
That woman is to have nothing more to do with my children.
我们的孩子
Our children.
你意识到你的儿子会怎样吗?
Do you realize what could have happened to your son?
是警♥察♥找到他而不是疯子,多幸运啊
How lucky we are that the police found him instead of some lunatic?
你不要再搞得更糟了 伊莎贝尔说过对不起了,她很难过
You don’t have to make it worse. Isabel is sorry. She feels terrible.
– 这对谁都可能发生 – 不是对我!
– It could have happened to anyone. – Not to me!
你也会犯错取的 人们都会犯错误
You’ve made mistakes. People make mistakes.
我不会坐在这里等下一个
I’m not gonna sit here and wait for the next one.
我不会看着我的孩子掉进我们协议的裂缝里去
I’m not gonna watch our children fall through the cracks of this arrangement.
– 安静– – 我不可能平静的!
– Calm down– – I’m not gonna calm down!
– 我要去找律师! – 不要! 我们发誓不会在那样做了!
– I’m going to a lawyer! – Don’t! We promised we’d never do that!
我们毁了很多约,不是吗?
We’ve broken a lot of promises, haven’t we?
不要把这个加在他身上
Don’t take this out on him.
– 你最好– – 都是我的错,对不起
– It’s better if you just– – It’s my fault. I’m so sorry.
但你没有给任何人带来方便
But you’re not making this any easier on anybody.
带给你方便不是我的事
It is not my job to make it easier for you.
我的工作就是照顾好那些孩子…
It is my job to take care of those children…
而他们不想和你在一起
and they don’t wanna be with you1
我将要一张法♥院♥订单…
I’m getting a court order…
你在也不会和这些孩子在一起了
and you are never going to be with these children again, alone.
懂了吗? 再也不会!
Understand? Ever!
– 妈妈? – 什么事,亲爱的?
– Mommy? – What, sweetie?
我跑丢了不是伊莎贝尔的错
It’s not Isabel’s fault that I ran away.
不是她的错,你是对的 那是你的错 但也是她的错…
No, you’re right. That was your fault. But it’s her fault…
没有把照顾好我的孩子放在第一位
for not taking care of my precious son as if it was her priority.
也就是她最重要的工作
Which means her most important job.
伊莎贝尔’的任务是工作
Isabel’s job is she works.
妈妈们也工作 她们工作很辛苦
Mommies work too. They work very hard.
我当妈妈的工作比在外面的工作还要辛苦
l work harder as a mommy than l ever did when I had an outside job.
– 只是我没有钱 – 伊莎贝尔赚很多钱吗?
– I just don’t get paid. – Does Isabel make a lot of money?
人们喜欢伊莎贝尔,她只想着她自己…
People like Isabel, who think only about themselves…
但的确赚很多钱
often do make a great deal of money.
我认为她很漂亮
l think she’s pretty.
是的 要是你喜欢大牙的话
Yeah. lf you like big teeth.
– 妈妈? – 什么事,宝贝?
– Mommy? – What, sweetie?
要是你想让我恨她,我会听你的
lf you want me to hate her, l will.
-你来干什么? -安娜把她的足球东西丢在阁楼上了
-What do you want? -Anna left her soccer stuff at the loft.
我想她这周可能要用到
Figured she might need it this week.
谢谢
Thanks.
你和律师谈过了吗?
Did you talk to the lawyer?
我后天和他约好了
l have an appointment for the day after tomorrow.
别这样
Don’t do this.
你要告诉我不要把孩子放在战争中间
You’re gonna tell me not to put the kids in the middle of a war.
– 我这样做是为他们好 – 只是一部分
– I’m doing this for their well-being. – Partly.
你这样做一部分是因为你疯了
And partly you’re doin’ it because you’re mad.
你知道孩子们没什么真的危险
You know the kids aren’t in any real danger.
你这样做是因为伊莎贝尔,你知道的
This is about Isabel, and you know it.
她犯了一个错误,但她也在试 她在学
She made one mistake, but she’s trying. She’s learning.
未燃着的燃料学习曲线更快,好吗?
Slugs have a faster learning curve, okay? Trees. Clams.
给她点时间好吗? 不要把她赶走
Give her some time, will ya? Don’t drive her away.
我应该关心她?
I’m supposed to care about her?
你应该关心我,就像我关心你一样
You’re supposed to care about me, like I care about you.
就像你关心我 三年前走掉?
Like you cared about me three years ago when you walked out?
– 你把我赶走的! – 在我赶你之前你都走了好长时间了
– You kicked me out! – You were gone long before I asked you.
– 看在上帝的份上,我在工作! – 我没有别的选择!
– I was working, for God’s sake! – I didn’t have any of her choice!
对不起 你看– 等一等 别这样
I’m sorry. Look– Wait a second. Don’t.
请不要找律师
Please don’t do this thing with the lawyers.
我们很好孩子就很好
The kids’ll be okay if we’re okay.
我是为你而做的
I’d do it for you.
好的,我给你最后一次机会
Okay, I’m gonna give you one last chance.
谢谢
Thanks.
晚安
Good night.
这是我最喜欢的一个 她–
This is the one that I really Like the best. She’s got a long–
– 那张立她真的不错 – 他不能再伸了
– She’s great in that. – He couldn’t be more flexed.
– 的确是
– C-14
– Yeah, very study. – C-14.
这张怎么样,他向后倾斜的样子,他更–
Don’t you think this one, the way he’s leaning back, and he’s more–
把音乐关掉!
Kill that music please!
不,那看上去很被动 这张很主动
No, that looks passive. This is dynamic.
他在向上 他就要碰到那女孩了
He’s going up. He’s gonna get that girl.
你是摄影师 你是天才
You’re the photographer. You’re the genius.
是安娜的学校 他们在找卢克
It’s Anna’s school. They’re looking for Luke.
– 我找卢克·哈里森 – 他不在这里–
– I’m looking for Luke Harrison. – He’s not here–
孩子们在这里等妈妈来接
The children are here waiting for their mother to pick them up.
你确定是他们吗?
Are you sure you have the right kids?
安娜和本·哈里森 怎么啦?
Anna and Ben Harrison. Why?
因为杰姬·哈里森从来不会忘了接她的孩子
Because Jackie Harrison would never forget to pick up her kids.
那到是真的,但他们还在等
I’m sure that’s true, but they’re still waiting.
– 你很确定是他们吗? – 绝对
– Are you absolutely sure it’s them? – Positive.
– 他们需要有人来接 – 好的
– They need someone to pick them up. – Okay.
– 我们半个小时后关门 – 好的 我会来的
– We’re lockin’ up in 30 minutes. – Of course. I’ll be right there.
我来接他们 谢谢你
l will pick them up. Thank you.
我该提醒你客户4:30来吗?
May I remind you that the clients are gonna be here at 4:30?
我知道,所以我得快点 一切都会好的 别急
l know, so I have to hurry. Everything’s gonna be fine. Don’t worry.
我会回来的,我的准时会让你吃惊的
I’ll be back, and I will dazzle you with my punctuality.
– 按钮 – 别这样!
– To the button. – Don’t do this!
嗨,孩子们
Hi, guys.
烧烤肉,我知道那是你们的最爱
Barbecue. I know they’re your fave.
她怎么会忘了我们? 我的意思是–
How could she just forget us? l mean–
那是你常做的
Yeah, that’s something you would do.
实事上…
To tell you the truth…
我是这样
l did.
你们妈妈要帮一个朋友有点急事…
Your mother had to help a friend with this emergency…
所以她打电♥话♥来叫我和她换一天
so she called me to switch days.
但我工作忙忘了你们了
But I got caught up at work and just forgot all about you.
妈妈!
Mommy!
我的孩子们
My little chick.
你好吗,亲爱的? 不要意思叫你们等了 你们怕吗?
How are you, sweetie? I’m sorry you got stuck. Were you scared?
– 你们一定饿了 – 是的
– You must be starving. – Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!