希望你们能接受她
and hopefully you can learn to accept her.
哦,宝贝
Oh, sweetheart.
宝贝
Honey.
你知道,生活总是困难重重
You know, life is full of hard things.
有时候还很不公平
Sometimes it isn’t fair.
但你会有所选择
But you have a choice.
你可以度过难关使生活更美好…
You can either take the hard things and make your lite better…
或者使它变得更糟糕
or you can make it worse.
那要怎样呢?
Like how?
你们可以试着看到伊莎贝尔好的一面,还有…
Like trying to see the good side of Isabel and…
她带给你父亲的新生活…
what she brings to your father’s lite…
还有你们的
and to yours.
每个家庭都会遇到要为彼此考虑的事情的
There comes a time in every family when you’ve gotta be there for each of her.
我是为你才那样做的
I’ll be there for you.
– 你呢,宝贝? – 好吧
– How ’bout you, buddy? – Yeah.
– 你也一样吗? – 是的
– You’ll be there? – Yeah.
糟糕
Damn it.
怎么啦?
What’s the problem?
没什么
Nothing.
– 看上去不错啊 – 这些树看上去总不像真的
– It looks good. – I can’t get the trees to look real.
我来试试好吗?
Mind it I try?
反正我也搞砸了
l already messed it up anyway.
嗯,先看看 先用画笔平滑一下
Let’s see. First a Little brush smooshing.
平滑 很专业的词哦
Smooshing. Very technical term.
好极了 你在哪儿学会的?
Cool. Where’d you learn to do that?
我在纽约大学时上过艺术课
l took an art class when I was at N.Y.U.
你自己来试试吧?
Why don’t you give it a try?
做点小小的变动就好多了–
It helps it you make that little–
谢谢
Thanks.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
我在想你说的关于伊莎贝尔的
l was thinking about what you said about Isabel.
就是看到她好的一面,还有–
You know, seeing the good side of her and–
你是对的 她对衣服和材料无所不知…
You know, you’re right. She knows all about clothes and stuff…
还有她没一曲摇滚都知道
and she knows every rock and roll song ever written.
我是说,她自己都像是一个小孩
l mean, she’s kinda like a kid herself.
– 就像一个大姐姐 – 是的
– Like a big sister. – Yeah.
她还知道所有的很便宜的小吃的地方
She knows all the cool junk-food places to eat at.
我打赌
I’ll bet.
一旦你了解她的话就会觉得她很酷的
Once you get to know her, she’s kinda cool.
真的吗?
Yeah?
但你不要告诉她我和你说的好吗
But don’t tell her l told you.
– 我只是– – 这是我们之间的秘密
– I just– – It’s our secret.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等!
Wait up!
就算山谷再深
Ain’t no valley low
就算河再宽
Ain’t no river wide enough, baby
要是你需要我就找我
lf you need me, call me
不管你在哪儿 不管有多远
No matter where you are No matter how far
别急,亲爱的
Don’t worry, baby
找我好了 我将立刻出现
Just call my name I’ll be there in a hurry
你不用急的,宝贝
You don’t have to worry ’cause, baby, there
就算山再高
Ain’t no mountain high enough
就算谷再深
Ain’t no valley low enough
就算河再宽
Ain’t no river wide enough
也不能阻止我到你身边,宝贝
To keep me from gettin’ to you, baby
– 今天过得好吗? – 是的
– Did you have a good day? – Yeah.
哦,你是个幸运的小孩 猜是什么
Well, you are one lucky boy, because guess what.
你今晚可以在家看录像 我要出去
You get to watch a tape tonight. I’m going out.
– 少女保姆 – 耶,太好了 !
– Colleen’s baby-sitting. – Yeah! Cool !
你化妆了?
And you are wearing makeup?
伊莎贝尔 给我的
Isabel gave it to me.
她在车上时弄了一点,只是随便玩玩的
She just put a little on in the car playing around.
下午的时候你很少看到那样的颜色的,除非是工作的女孩们
You don’t usually see that color in the afternoon, except on working girls.
好吧,去吧脸洗一下…
Anyway, wash your face because…
我们十分钟以后出发
you and I are going out in ten minutes.
– 在平时的晚上? – 嗯
On a school night?
– 珍珠果酱乐队? – 耶 !
– Pearl Jam? – Yeah!
妈妈,你太酷了!
Mom, you are the coolest!
你只活一次,不是吗?
You only live once, right?
我妈妈是不是很酷啊?
Isn’t my mom the coolest?
这主意真不错 谢谢
It was a great idea. Thanks.
玩得开心
Have fun.
化疗法 这是一天的药量
Chemotherapy. There’s a day’s dose stored here.
这是便携式的注射器 试试看
This is a portable I.V. Feel it.
– 很轻啊 – 是的,又小又轻
– It’s pretty light. – Yeah, nice and slim.
你可以随处带着它 打网球,慢跑都可以
You can wear it everywhere. PIay tennis, jogging.
– 你可以放在衣服里 – 那很好
– You can hide it under your clothes. – That’s cool.
有什么副作用?
Side effects?
你会有时想睡觉还有反胃
Some days you’ll experience drowsiness, nausea.
但有时候又很好
And then of her days you’ll fee! perfectly tine.
– 我会掉头发吗? – 可能
– Am I gonna lose my hair? – Maybe.
有可能不会 个人不同
Maybe not. It varies with each person.
那就开始吧
Let’s do it.
– 好的 – 什么时候?
– Good. – When?
我明晚在
I’m available tomorrow evening.
明晚不行 明晚要吃意大利面和肉丸
Tomorrow evening’s bad. It’s spaghetti and meatball night.
本一直很盼望– 好吧,那就明晚吧,我来
Ben really looks forward– Okay, tomorrow’s good. Fine.
嗨,宝贝 你好吗?
Hi, honey. How’re ya doin’?
妈妈! 我一直在等你的电♥话♥!
Mom! I’ve been waiting for your call!
– 妈妈,你不会相信的 – 什么?
– mom, you’re not gonna believe it. – What?
– 我会”心灵感应” – 你是说会心灵感应
– You mean telepathic.
– I’m ‘‘telepathetic.”
我就是那样说的
That’s what I said.
我今天才知道的 我会读心术
l just discovered it today. l can read minds.
– 不可能的 – 可能的啊
– No way. – Yeah.
我刚刚还试了爸爸和伊莎贝尔 你猜怎么了
l just tried it with Dad and Isabel. And guess what.
-怎么了? -我完全知道他们想的
-What? -l knew exactly what they were thinking.
那真难以相信
That is incredible.
– 我来试试你怎么样? – 好啊
– Want me to read yours? – Absolutely.
你用力想一样东西
Think real hard about something.
– 我在想了 – 闭上眼睛
– I’m thinking. – Close your eyes.
集中精神
Concentrate.
我很集中了
l am concentrating.
你在想我!
You’re thinking about me!
太神奇了 还有别的吗?
That is amazing. What else?
还有你希望你能在这里而不是你待的地方
And you’re wishing you were here instead of where you are.
哦,那是当然
Oh, that’s for sure.
那你到底在哪里啊?
Where are you, anyway?
我得了流感睡在床上,我难受极了
I’m in bed with the flu, and I’m green and barfing.
我知道的
l knew that.
你希望你能在我身边给我做意大利面
And you’re wishing you were here making me spaghetti.
那样的话我就不用吃爸爸烧的难吃的羊排了
So I wouldn’t have to eat Daddy’s sucky lamb chop.
– 哦,你说的对 – 看到了吧? 我会心灵感应!
– Oh, you’re right about that. – See? I’m “pathetellc”!
– 心灵感应 – 我就是那样说的
– Telepathic. – That’s what I said.
– 妈妈? – 怎么啦?
– Mommy? – Yeah?
– 我什么时候可以看到你? – 明天放学后
– When am I gonna see you? – Tomorrow after school.
哦,我好盼望 本来今晚就可以看到你的
Oh. I was wishing l would see you tonight.
好吧,我们不得不又在梦中约会了…
Well, we’re gonna have to have one of our dream dates…
在梦中见吧
and meet somewhere special in our dreams.
我们还有哪里没去过呢? 迪斯尼怎么样?
Where haven’t we been in a while? How ’bout Disneyland?
上一次线路太长了
Nah. Last time the lines were too long.
海滩边
The beach.
好的 在一个炎热的夏天
Yeah. On a hot summer day.
还有大浪
With gigantic waves.
– 还有跳舞板 – 还有玉米热狗
– And boogie boards. – And corn dogs.
好的,太棒了
Yeah. Awesome.
真酷,不要忘了涂防晒霜哦
Cool. Don’t forget to put on your sunblock, okay?
这只是个梦啊,妈妈 不用涂防晒霜了
It’s a dream, Mom. You don’t need sunblock.
哦,对了,我忘了
That’s right. I forgot.
– 妈妈,你还在吗? – 耶
– mommy, you still there? – Yeah.
吃饭了!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!