关键来了
The clincher.
你走开…
You walk away…
然后忽然转过头…
then you whip around…
然后说–
and say–
“我在高中见到的那个男的…
“The guy I see is in high school…
不得不说–
and it has to be said–
我每次和他说到你的时候,他都要把肚子都笑疼了”
He laughs his ass off whenever we talk about you.”
但我不认识高中的人啊
But I don’t know anyone on high school.
星期一2:30在学校外面…
There will be a suitable boy…
将会有一个合适的男孩…
outside your school on Monday at 2:30…
骑着一辆很贵的自行车…
with a very expensive bike…
他很拽的样子…
and he will be a stone fox…
我甚至还要喊个护卫队
even if I have to call an escort service.
这一天我都过的不开心…
I’ve had the worst day…
除了现在
until now.
我也是
Me too.
国航第86号♥航♥班♥…
United Airlines announces the arrival of flight 86…
从洛杉矶抵达
service from Los Angeles.
请到12好门迎接下机旅客
Deplaning passengers may be met at gate number 12.
我来给你拿包,出租车在那儿
I’m gonna get your bags, and the taxis are over there.
谢谢
Thanks.
惊喜!
Surprise!
她为什么坐在轮椅上?
Why is she in a wheelchair?
她旅途很累了,所以你要去给她一个温柔的拥抱
She’s traveled a long way and she’s tired, so give her a hug and be gentle.
看啊 嗨 !
Look at this guy. Hi !
我们回家吧
Let’s go home, huh?
– 欢迎回来 – 谢谢,真是个惊喜
– Welcome back. – Thanks. What a great surprise.
嘿,让我出去! 快点! 让我出去
Hey, let me out! Come on! Let me out.
对不起
Sorry.
– 我也是家里人啊 – 谢谢
– I’m in the family too. – Thank you.
– 怎么啦? – 我们有个惊喜给你
– What’s up? – We have a surprise for you.
是什么?
No way! What is it?
– 我们不能告诉你 – 告诉我吧
– We can’t tell you. – Yes, you can. Tell me.
– 本,告诉我吧 – 不干
– Ben, tell me. – No way.
– 快,告诉我吧 – 不干
– Come on. Tell me. – No way.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
走,走
Step. Step.
步,差一点 就快到了 别睁眼
No, almost. You’re almost there. Don’t open your eyes.
偷看一下?
Please, just a little peek?
不,等一等 进来
No. Wait. Come in. Come in.
好的,准备好了吗? 1,2,3,睁眼!
All right, ready? One, two, three, open!

Wow.
很棒,不是吗?
Isn’t it great?
伊莎贝尔 弄的
Isabel did it.
我在位 本 和 安娜准备圣诞节…
I’m working on a Christmas project for Ben and Anna…
我和孩子们没有近来的照片…
and there aren’t any recent photos of me with the kids…
我在想– 我在想能不能…
and I was– l was just wondering if…
请你帮我们照几张
you’d take some.
当然,很乐意
Sure. Love to.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿,大家看我 看我
Hey, guys, wait up. Wait up for me.
就在那里等一下 好极了
Stop right there for a second. Great.
太好了
Perfect.
本杰明,那是个很绚的马术
Benjamin, that’s a dazzling display of horsemanship.
快,懒马 快跑!
Come on, you lazy horse. Giddap!
“有一天,来了五个带着很奇怪的帽子的人 …
“One day, five men came in very funny hats to pick the biggest…
他们要找最大的,跑的最快的,最强壮的牛 在马德里进行斗牛 ”
fastest, roughest bull to fight in the bullfights in Madrid.”
嗨,妈妈!
Hi, Mom!
你好吗? 我们来了
Are you okay? There we go.
就差一点
Almost.
几乎没有摔跤 这是他第一次摔跤
Well, almost not falling. That was the first time he fell.
摔的好惨 你还要再来一次吗?
Awesome fall. You gonna try it again?
大家一起看这里
One over here, everybody.
哦,茄子
Oh. Cheese.
你还要去? 再摔一次?
Are you gonna go back? For more?
– 是的 – 好吧
– Yeah. – All right.
去吧,我看着
Go for it. I’m watching.
本 生了两个小时,然后就去找奶喝了…
Ben was born in two hours, went straight to the breast…
一喝就是四天…
and camped there for the next four days…
脸上总带着– 总带着淘气的样子…
always with this– this mischievous look on his face…
就好像有什么秘密一样
like he had a secret or something.
他的毯子总像斗篷一样
And his blanket airways looked like a cape.
连护士都这么说
Even the nurses said so.
他喜欢一遍一遍的听那故事…
He loves hearing that story over and over…
说他生下来就是一个魔法师
about how he was born a magician.
– 那她呢? – 28小时
– And her? – Twenty-eight hours.
医生都想进去把她拿出来了…
The doctors wanted to go in and get her…
但我知道她会在该出来的时间出来
but I knew she’d come in her own time.
那就是她的方式
That’s just the way she is.
谁也不能让她匆忙
Can’t let anybody rush her.
我记住了
I’ll keep that in mind.
不起作用,是吧?
Didn’t work, did it?
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你已经做了你所有能做的了
Hey, you did everything you could.
但还有一些可以选择的 在巴黎有很好的治疗方法
But there’s still some options available. There’s a treatment in Paris.
在瑞士也有 我特别推荐你去
One in Switzerland. They’re highly recommended.
谢了,但…
Thanks, but…
我想呆在家里…
l think I wanna spend my time at home…
和我的家人一起
with my family.
圣诞不知不觉就要到了
Christmas will be here before you know it.
– 你可能需要一个 – 是的 看起来很不错
– Thought you might need one of these. – I do. It looks great.
– 等一下 – 往这边来一点
– Wait a minute. – A little more.
过来一点,好的
A little more. Okay.
好了,正好 停
l think that’s fine. Stop.
哦,好极了
Oh, perfect.
味道也很好闻
Smells great too.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们没有你怎么过啊?
What are we supposed to do without you?
你们会很好的
You’ll be fine.
你是一位很伟大的父亲
You’re a great father.
我只是从来–
l just never really–
我没有给你机会意识到这点
l didn’t give you the chance to realize it.
谢谢
Thank you.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
就你了解女人的那点东西…
As for your pitiful knowledge of what a woman really wants…
我简直是在你这个失败者身上浪费时间…
I’m not wasting my time on some pathetic loser…
连”吹雪”都不知道是什么
who doesn’t know what snowblowing is.
– 失败者! – 安娜,好样的
– Loser! – Anna, good one.
哦,我在高中看到的男孩…
Oh, and the guy I see is in high school…
不得不说每次我和他谈到你他都笑得肚子疼
and it has to be said that every time we talk about you, he laughs his ass off.
哦,是吗
Yeah, right.
你不相信我? 他就站在那里
You don’t believe me? He’s standing right over there.
不可能
No way.
好了,相信吧
Well, believe it.
你太酷了,安娜!
You rule, Anna!
– 你砸了 – 失败者
– You blew it. – Loser.
他是个模特 你是个弱智
He’s a model. You’re such a retard.
– 失败者 – 我知道了
– Loser. – Yeah, I know.
– 嗨 – 你怎么在这里?
– Hi. – What are you doing here?
我来接孩子放学
I’m here to pick up my kids from school.
那是谁?
Who is that?
他看上去很熟的样子
He looks familiar.
看上去像汽车上穿着内♥裤♥给卡尔文·克莱恩做广♥告♥的家伙
Looks like that guy in his underwear on the side of a bus for Calvin Klein.
– 不,是全穿了给拉尔夫·劳伦做广♥告♥的 – 什么? 什么?
– No, fully dressed for Ralph Lauren. – What? What?
去,安娜!
Go, Anna!
他真是个失败者
He’s such a loser.
低能
Moron.
哦,果然行了!
Oh, it worked, it worked!
你看到布拉德脸上的表情了吗? 太谢谢你了
Did you see the look on Brad’s face? Thank you so much.
哦,宝贝
Oh, honey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!