肿瘤专家?
Oncologist?
是啊,生命就是交易
Yeah. Life’s a tradeoff.
最后吸毒都是合法的,但你最后还是要得癌症
It’s finally legal to smoke dope, but you gotta have cancer.
你要死了?
Are you dying?
今天不会
Not today.
我们肯定能战胜它的
We’ll beat it.
就像在公园散步一样简单
It’s a walk in the park.
谢谢你能说”我们”
Thanks for the “we.”
这件事上你一点也不孤单
You’re not alone in this, you know.
你不必单独承受这件事 你知道的
You don’t have to go through this by yourself. You know that.
你懂我说的吗?
You understand what I’m saying?
我们怎么告诉孩子们呢?
What are we gonna tell the kids?
我想我们还是告诉他们事实比较好
l think we should tell them the truth.
他们能接受的
They can handle it.
应该是我而不是你
It should have been me instead of you.
我同意
I’ll go along with that.
小心
Look out.
你没有看见–
You didn’t see–
吃了你的
Got you.
– 我不知道该怎么办才好 – 他们是有器官的
– I don’t understand what to do. – They’re organic.
他下赢你了吗? 看,35 个软糖
Did he beat you? Look, 35 marshmallows.
你姐姐放进去的
Your sister put them in.
要怎么办? 这次谁要和谁结婚?
What’s going on? Who’s gonna marry who this time?
– 妈妈和伊莎贝尔 – 哦,真聪明
– Mommy’s marrying Isabel. – Oh, so cute.
– 孩子们,妈妈病了 – 你感冒还没好?
– Guys, Mommy’s sick. – You still have the flu?
不,我得了癌症 你们知道那是什么吗?
No, I have cancer. Do you know what that is?
玛丽阿姨就是得了癌症死的
It’s what Aunt Mary died from.
玛丽得的是另外一种 有很多种的
Aunt Mary had a different kind. There are lots of different kinds.
她的特别特别严重而已
And hers was very, very bad.
那你的严重吗?
ls yours bad?
我在医生的治疗下现在好些了…
I’ve been working with a doctor to get better for a while now…
她说在任何情况下都有理由相信…
and she says we have every reason to hope…
我会病愈的
that I’m gonna be fine.
看这个 很酷吧
Check this out. Look at this. This is so cool.
不,没关系
No, it’s okay.
看 我甚至不用去医院拿药
Look. I don’t even have to go to the hospital to get my medicine.
– 药就从这里出来 – 这看起来就像游戏机一样
– It comes right in this. – This looks like Game Boy.
有点 它可以使我更强,这样我就可以和癌症做斗争了
Kind of. It’s gonna make me strong so I can fight the disease.
很酷不是?
Cool, huh?
我会得癌症吗?
Can I catch cancer?
不会的,宝贝 它不传染的
No, sweetie. It’s not contagious.
看来你很早以前就知道这个了?
So you’ve known about this for a long time?
你从来没有告诉过我
And you never told me.
宝贝,你妈妈想找个合适的时间来告诉你
Sweetheart, your mom wanted to wait until the right time to tell you.
对不起,孩子们
Guys, I’m sorry.
我只是–
l just–
我知道你们生病的时候我是多担心 所以我想等病情好一点…
l know how scared I get when you’re sick so I thought it would be best…
再告诉你们比较好
to wait until it got smaller.
所以你说谎了! 你从未告诉我
So you lied! You lied when you never told me.
要是你那时说谎了,那你现在也可能在说谎 我不再相信你了!
If you lied then, maybe you’re lying now. I can never believe you again!
我错了 人都会犯错的
l made a mistake. People make mistakes.
伊莎贝尔在哪儿?
Where’s Isabel?
– 什么? – 今天是周四
– What? – It’s Thursday.
-伊莎贝尔现在应该来接我们了 -我要和妈妈在一起
-Isabel should have picked us up by now. -I’d rather be with Mommy.
她要死了 伊莎贝尔现在是你妈妈了
Well, she’s dying. Isabel is your mother now.
别那样说啊!
Don’t say that!
你不要当你妈妈的面跑开
You do not run out on your mother.
那是你的事情
No, that’s your job.
就算上再高 就算谷再深
Ain’t no mountain high Ain’t no valley low
就算河在宽
Ain’t no river wide enough, baby
如果你需要我,就告诉我 不管你在哪儿
lf you need me, call me no matter where you are
不管有多远
No matter how far
– 别担心,宝贝 – 喊我的名字就可以了
– Don’t worry, baby – Just call my name
我会尽快到那儿的 你不用着急
I’ll be there in a hurry You don’t have to worry
– 你病了我很难过 – 什么?
– I’m sorry you’re sick. – What?
我说你病了我很难过
l said, I’m sorry you’re sick.
– 我听不见 – 把音乐关小点!
– I can’t hear you. – Then turn down the music!
好的
Okay.
你说什么?
What?
我说你病了我很难过
l said, I’m sorry you’re sick.
哦,我想你也是说那个的
Oh. That’s what l thought you said.
你们在干什么?
What are you guys doing?
哦,马文和我在表演,是吗,马文?
Oh, Marvin and I are gettin’ our act together. Right, Marvin?
是的,泰米
Right, Tammi.
但那是伊莎贝尔听的歌♥
But that’s one of Isabel’s songs.
伊莎贝尔 可能知道歌♥词,但我却发明了动作
Look, Isabel might know the words, babe, but I invented the moves.
– 是吗,马文? – 是的,泰米
– Right, Marvin? – Right, Tammi.
是的,事实上…
Yeah. ln fact…
我们正在找人给我们做后援
we’re Lookin’ for somebody to do backup with us.
听着,宝贝
Listen, baby
就算上再高 就算谷再深
Ain’t no mountain high Ain’t no valley low
就算河再宽
Ain’t no river wide enough, baby
如果你需要我就喊我的名字
lf you need me, call me
不管你在哪 不管有多远
No matter where you are No matter how far
– 别急,宝贝 – 喊我的名字就可以了
– Don’t worry, baby – Just call my name
我会很快到那儿的 你不必着急
I’ll be there in a hurry you don’t have to worry
因为,就算山再高
‘Cause, baby, there ain’t no mountain high enough
就算谷再深
Ain’t no valley low enough
就算河再宽
Ain’t no river wide enough
也不能阻止我到你身边
To keep me from getting to you, baby
哦,不亲爱的
Oh, no, darlin’
没有风
No wind
没有雨
No rain
– 哦,我的天 – 也没有冬雪
– Oh, my God. – Or winter’s snow
– 什么都不能阻止我 – 酷 !
– Can stop me, baby – Cool !
– 不,不,宝贝 – 因为你就是我的目标
– No, no, baby – ‘Caise you are my goal
要是你有困难的时候 我会立马出现在那
l you’re ever in trouble I’ll be there on the double
叫我就行,宝贝
Just send For me, oh, baby
因为我的爱是新鲜的
‘Cause my love is alive
– 在我内心深处 – 唱吧!
– Deep down in my heart – Sing it!
尽管我我们相隔甚远
Although we are miles apart
要是你要帮忙的话
If you ever need a helpin’ hand
我就会立马出现 尽我所能
I’ll be there on the double just as fast as I can
这是属于你的地方
This land is your land
这是属于我的地方
This land is my land
从加州
From California
到纽约岛
To the New York island
从红木森林
From the Redwood Forest
到墨西哥暖流
To the Gulf Stream waters
这是属于你我的天地
This land was made for you and me
当我走在
As I was walking
那段绸带的路上
That ribbon of highway
我看到在我上面
I saw above me
是无尽的天空
That endless skyway
在我下面
I saw below me
是金色的流域
That golden valley
这是属于你我的天地
This land was made or you and me
– 你看上去不错! – 谢谢 嗨!
– You look great! – Thank you. Hi!
你♥爸♥爸会开迟了,所以我来看你来了
Your dad’s meeting’s running late, so I came to watch you.
– 我要告诉你一个秘密 – 你怀了迈克尔·杰克逊的孩子
– I have to tell you a secret. – You’re having Michael Jackson’s baby.
安娜对布拉德着迷了
That, and Anna is over her head for Brad “The Flame” Kovitsky.
不可能! 我不能相信她–
No way! l can’t believe she would–
他和班上所有的女孩都在一起
After the way he was with all the girls in the class.
怎么会这样– 我不相信这些
How– I didn’t know anything about this.
她怕你把这当成什么大事 他们已经在一起两周了…
She was afraid you’d make it a big deal. They’ve been going out for two weeks…
这对六年级来说很平常了
which in the sixth grade doesn’t mean anything.
他们也没怎么样 只是他们宣布了–
They don’t go anywhere. Just their declaration–
我知道 我自己也有过
l know. l had kids of my own once.
无论如何,今天中午在吃饭的时候…
Anyway, today in the lunch yard…
他向大家宣布,当着她的朋友的面,他和她分了
he announces publicly, in front of her friends, that he’s breaking up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!