当然 我们要彻夜狂欢的
Sure. This will go on all night.
不是 我是说你能收留我待几个星期吗
No, I mean can you put me up for a couple of weeks?
没问题 我们这儿有空床
It just so happens we have a vacancy on the couch.
-那我就住下来了 -我叫人去拿你的行李
– I’ll take it. – The bellhop can take your luggage.
在这儿登记一下
Just register it here.
-你好 吉里斯先生 -你好
– Hello, Mr. Gillis. – Hello.
-你们认识 -给你个提示
– You know each other? – Let me help you.
贝蒂·斯凯弗 夏德里克的办公室
Betty Schaefer, Sheldrake’s office.
啊 想起来了 整装待发
Oh, sure. Bases Loaded.
等一下 这可是我爱的女人
Wait. This is the woman I love.
到底怎么回事儿 谁要出发
What’s going on? Who was loaded?
别担心 她只是我的一个崇拜者而已
Don’t worry. She’s just a fan for my literary output.
-伤心的一部分 -电♥话♥在哪儿
– Hurt feelings department. – Where’s the phone?
那边屋里
Over by the rainbow room.
你打完了的话 我能用一下吗
Say, when you’re through with that thing, can I have it?
你忘了这个啦
Hey, you forgot this.
-谢谢 -我一直想了解你
– Thanks. – I’ve been hoping to run into you.
想干什么 想补救你在我背后插刀子的事儿吗
What for? To recover that knife you stuck in my back?
不 我觉得有点负罪感
No, I felt a little guilty,
所以找了些你的旧作品来读
so I got out some of your old stories.
为什么呢
Why, you sweet kid.
有一部叫做”窗口”讲一个窗户的故事
There’s one called Window, something with a window.
-黑暗之窗 你喜欢吗 -不喜欢
– Dark Windows. How’d you like it? – I didn’t.
-谢谢 -除了其中的大约六页
– Thank you. – Except for about six pages.
你用了一个闪回的写法
You’ve got a flashback there…
我们能找个地方谈谈吗
Is there someplace we can talk?
卫生间如何
How about the rainbow room?
嗨 我说你可以睡我的床
Hey. I said you could have my couch.
我可没说你能泡我的女孩儿
I didn’t say you could have my girl.
啊 不过是闲聊罢了
Oh, this is shop talk.
那么 如果我没记错的话
Now, if I got you correctly,
我的小说里有一段…
there was a short stretch of my fiction…
引起了你的注意
which you found worthy of notice.
在法庭里闪回的那一幕
The flashback scene in the courtroom
在她说自己是个老师的时候
when she tells about being a teacher.
我以前就有个那样的老师
I had a teacher like that once.
这可能就是文章精彩的原因
Maybe that’s why it’s good.
故事是真实的 所以感动人
It’s true. It’s moving.
为什么你不用那个人物呢
Why don’t you use that character…
谁想要真实呀 有人需要感动吗
Who wants true? Who wants moving?
不要用那种态度 我们在说值得考虑的事情
Drop that attitude! Here’s something really worthwhile.
想我现在马上开始吗 或许能在附近找些纸来
Want me to start right away? Maybe there’s some paper around.
我可是认真的 我有些主意
I’m serious. I’ve got a few ideas.
我也有些自己的主意
I’ve got a few ideas of my own.
现在可是除夕夜
One being this is New Year’s Eve.
还是找点乐子吧
How about living it up a little?
-比如 -那么…
– As for instance? – Well…
我们可以折些纸船然后比赛
We could make some paper boats and have a regatta.
或者一块去淋浴
Or we could turn on the shower full blast.
要不去厨房♥扫荡一圈儿
How about capturing the kitchen and barricading the door?
-你饿吗 -饿
– Are you hungry? – Hungry?
在缅♥甸♥丛林里呆了12年之后
After 12 years in the Burmese jungle,
我是饿得要死啦 赛舟女士
I’m starving, Lady Agatha.
我想要一个雪白的肩膀
Starving for a white shoulder…
你疯啦 菲利普
Phillip, you’re mad!
我渴望你那冷酷的嘴唇
Thirsting for the coolness of your lips.
你可以去打电♥话♥啦
You can have the phone now.
不 菲利普 不 我们必须克制些
No, Phillip, no. We must be strong.
你还穿着寒流卫士的制♥服♥呢
You’re still wearing the uniform of the Coldstream Guards.
而且 你现在也可以去打电♥话♥啦
Furthermore, you can have the phone now.
好吧
Okay.
我突然发现 我是那么害怕失去你
Suddenly I find myself terribly afraid of losing you.
你才不是呢 我再去倒点喝的
You won’t. I’ll get us a refill of this horrible liquid.
-你在这儿等我吗 -带着一颗狂跳的心
– You’ll be waiting for me? – With a wildly beating heart.
生活原来也可以这么美好
Life can be beautiful.
马♥克♥思♥ 你好 我是吉里斯先生
Hello, Max. This is Mr. Gillis.
我想请你帮个忙
I want you to do me a favor.
对不起 吉里斯先生 我现在不能谈话
I’m sorry, Mr. Gillis. I cannot talk now.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
拿出我的旧箱子 把我的旧衣服也都塞在里面
Get my old suitcase and put in all my old clothes.
还有我的打字机 我会派人过去取的
And my typewriter. I’ll have somebody pick them up.
我现在没时间干别的 医生在这儿
I have no time to do anything now. The doctor is here.
什么医生 出什么事儿啦
What doctor? What’s going on?
夫人从您的房♥间里找了把剃刀然后割脉啦
Madame got the razor from your room, and she cut her wrists.
什么
What?
我刚拿到处方 将两袋止咳滴剂…
I just got the recipe. You take two packages of cough drops…
融入一加仑淡葡萄汁里…
and dissolve in one gallon of lukewarm grape juice…
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe!
新年快乐
Happy NeW Year!
-她怎么样 -她在楼上的房♥间里
– How is she? – She’s up in her room.
小心 上楼梯的时候不要跑
Be careful. Don’t race upstairs.
不能让那些乐手知道发生了什么事儿
The musicians mustn’t know what happened.
走开
Go aWay.
为什么要干这种傻事儿
What kind of a silly thing was that to do?
爱上你真是一件够白♥痴♥的事情
To fall in love with you, that was the idiotic thing.
这可要成为惊人的头条新闻啦
It sure would have made attractive headlines.
“天♥皇♥巨星为了无名作家自杀”
“Great Star Kills Herself for Unknown Writer.”
大明星有不一般的自尊
Great stars have great pride.
走开
Go aWay.
去找你的那个女孩儿去吧
Go to that girl of yours.
我正在弥补…
Look, I was making that up…
因为整件事都是个错误
because I thought the whole thing was a mistake.
我不想伤害你 你对我那么的好
I didn’t want to hurt you. You’ve been good to me.
你是这个令人厌恶的城市里
You’re the only person in this stinking town
唯一一个对我好的人
that has been good to me.
那干么不对我说句谢谢
Why don’t you just say thank you and go?
然后走你的呢 走开 滚
Go, go!
直到你答应像一个理智的人那样 我才会走
Not until you promise to act like a sensible human being.
我还会自杀的 我还会自杀的
I’ll do it again. I’ll do it again.
我就是要自杀
I’ll do it again.
新年快乐 诺玛
Happy NeW Year, Norma.
新年快乐 亲爱的
Happy New Year, darling.
你好
Hello?
是峰顶路5-1733吗
Is this Crestview 5-1733?
抱歉又打扰你们 但是我确定是这个号♥码
I’m sorry to bother you again, but I’ve confirmed the number.
我一定要和吉里斯先生说话
I must speak to Mr. Gillis.
他不在
He’s not here.
我在哪儿能找到他 也许其他人能告诉我
Where can I reach him? Maybe somebody else could tell me…
这没有人会告诉你
Nobody here can give you any information.
请你也不要再打来了
And you will please not call again.
是谁 马♥克♥思♥ 什么事儿
Who was it, Max? What is it?
没事儿 夫人
Nothing, Madame.
有人在找一条走失的狗
Somebody inquiring about a stray dog.
我们的号♥码一定跟警局的很相似
Our number must be very similar to the number of the pound.
等一下 你去把车开出来
Wait a minute. I want you to get out the car.
把这部剧本交到
Take the script to Paramount
派拉蒙公♥司♥的德米利先生的手里
and deliver it to Mr. DeMille in person.
好的 夫人
Very good, Madame.
-你真要给德米利送过去 -没错
– You really sending it to DeMille? – Yes, I am.
今天是个好日子
This is the day.
这是我的占星师给我的图表
Here’s the chart from my astrologer.
她研究了我和德米利的星座
She read my horoscope and DeMille’s.
她读了剧本啦
She read the script?
德米利是狮子座 我是天蝎座
DeMille is Leo. I’m Scorpio.
火星一直在向木星传递讯息
Mars has been transiting Jupiter.
今天是最适合联♥系♥的一天
Today is the day of the greatest conjunction.
转过来 亲爱的 我帮你擦干
Turn around, darling. Let me dry you.
我希望你明白
I hope you realize that
剧本并不是通过占星家的图表卖♥♥出去的
scripts don’t sell on astrologers’ charts.
我不仅仅是在卖♥♥剧本 我还在推销我自己
I’m not just selling the script, I’m selling me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!