钱斯 钱斯 让我告诉你
Chance, Chance, let me tell you.
让我告诉你发生在我身上的奇怪而美妙的事情
Let me tell you the strange and wonderful thing that happened to me.
我明白你要回到这里 还有你所期望的事情
I realized that your coming back here and the things that you’d hoped for…
可怜的宝贝 我知道你的复出失败了 和我一样
…poor baby, I knew that your comeback had been a failure, like my own.
就在那一刻 我对你有了一种特别的感触
And at that moment, I felt something in my heart for you.
真是奇迹 这是发生在我身上的一件美妙的事情
It’s a miracle. It’s a wonderful thing that has happened to me.
除了我自己 我对别人有了感触
I felt something for somebody besides myself.
你知道这意味着什么?
You know what that means?
这意味着我的心还活着 还活着 钱斯
That means that my heart is still alive. Still alive, Chance.
你有一颗睿智的心 公主
Well, you’ve got a wise heart, princess.
我需要你 我们需要彼此
Oh, I need you. And we need each other.
我们会互相帮助 我不会忘恩负义的
We’ll help each other. You won’t find me ungrateful.
钱斯 昨晚的事我真的很惭愧
Chance, I am truly ashamed of last night.
我永远不会贬低你
I will never degrade you…
贬低我自己
…nor myself.
我明白了 现在 公主
I understand. Now, please, princess.
你想要试镜?
You want a screen test?
你可以去试镜 我会履行合同
You’ll have your test. I’ll honor that contract.
我会做好的 我会做得更好
I’ll make it good. I’ll make it even better.
哦公主 你是一个光荣 美丽 可爱的
Oh, princess, you are a glorious, beautiful, lovely…
怪物 开车 宝贝 开车
Monster. Drive, baby, drive.
打破所有的限速法律
Break every speed law from here…
不 不 宝贝
No. No, baby.
-公主 我还有未了结的事 -不要再离开我了 现在不要
– Princess, I got unfinished business. – Don’t leave me again. Not now.
-我必须去 -钱斯!
– I got to. – Chance!
钱斯
Chance.
钱斯 你再也不要回来了 他们会杀了你
Chance, you’ll never come back. They’ll cut the life out of you.
-公主 到楼上房♥间里等我 -不 求你了 宝贝
– Princess, go up to the room and wait. – No, please. Please, baby.
我现在不能一个人
I can’t be alone now.
别叫我留下 求你了
Don’t ask me to stay. Please.
给我最后一次机会
Just give me this one last break.
钱斯 钱斯 钱斯!
Oh, Chance. Chance. Chance!
不要让我独自回到那个房♥间
Don’t send me back to that room alone.
我们都需要一些安慰 亲爱的
We could both do with some comfort, honey.
金馥力娇酒 50度?
Southern Comfort, 100 proof?
谢谢你 小姐
Thank you, miss.
给这些乡巴佬看看 小姐
Give the hicks a show, miss.
看看你这位真正的公主 建立良好的公众关系
You show them you’re a real princess. It’s good public relations.
公众?我和公众的关系一向很好
Public? The public and I have always enjoyed the very best relations.
你好
Hi there.
你不想在午餐前来个清凉的泡澡吗?
Wouldn’t you like to have a nice, cool dip before lunch?
-不要走开 -不 女士
– Don’t you go away, now. – No, ma’am.

No.
亲爱的 没有你她哪也去不了 是吗?
Dear, she shouldn’t have gone anywhere without you, should she?
不 夫人 她不该这么做
No, ma’am, she shouldn’t have.
快走钱斯 快走 离开这里 离开圣克劳德
Go away, Chance. Go away. Leave here. Leave St. Cloud.
-是的 我们会一起离开这里 -太迟了
– Well, yeah, we’ll leave here together. – It’s too late for that.
宝贝 这只是我们的开始
Baby, it’s just the beginning for us.
现在 不会再有下一次 这一次 是永远
Now, no more next time. This time, it’s for keeps.
我们成功了 宝贝
We got it made, baby.
这是我的护照 一飞冲天
This is my passport out of here. Right to the top, nonstop.
放手吧 钱斯
Let go, Chance.
放开我的生活
Let go of my life.
但是宝贝 门开了 这是合同!
But, baby, the door is opened. This is a contract!
这是亚历山德拉·德·拉戈亲自签署的合同
Now, it’s witnessed and notarized and signed by Alexandra Del Lago.
她是我的赞助人 是我的经纪人 我的制片人
She’s my patroness. She’s my agent, my producer.
这是真的
This is on the level.
-你一定要相信我! -我相信你
– You’ve gotta believe me! – I believe you.
那好 我们离开这里 一起
All right, then. We’ll leave here. Together.
你我还有德拉戈公主 今晚 你说什么都行
You and me and Princess Del Lago. Tonight. Whenever you say.
带上你的公主走吧
Take your princess and go away.
现在 天黑之前
Now. Before tonight.
你想让我丢下你离开这里?
You want me to leave here without you?
别再回来
Don’t come back.
别再打电♥话♥了 快跑!
Don’t call anymore. Run!
但是宝贝 你呢?你和我呢?
But, baby, what about you? What about you and me?
忘记我!
Forget about me!
你想让我忘记你怀着我的孩子?
You want me to forget that you’re carrying my baby?
是的!就像我不得不忘记!
Yes! The way I had to forget!
回到你的梦想!
Go back to your dream!
你测试过扬声器了吗? -是的
– You got the loudspeaker tested? – Yeah.
-电视设置怎么样 好了? -是的
– How about the TV setup? Okay? – Yeah. Okay.
-我要你等着一个惊喜 -什么惊喜?
– I want you to stand by for a surprise. – What kind of surprise?
我不知道 我接到一个匿名电♥话♥ 你等着
I don’t know. I got an anonymous phone call, so just stand by.
是的 公主!
Yes, ma’am, princess!
亲爱的 把212套房♥的账单准备好
Honey, get the bill ready for suite 212.
-露西小姐 你的账单已经全部付清了 -你是这么想的
– Miss Lucy, your bill’s been paid in full. – That’s what you think.
-等等 -小汤姆 他们要退房♥了
– Hold on. – Tom Jr., they’re checking out.
公主刚要了账单
The princess lady just asked for the bill.
过来 你一定要见他对吧
Come here. You just had to see him, didn’t you?
你躺在钱斯·韦恩的怀里 自然得像个荡♥妇♥
You just naturally had to lay in Chance Wayne’s arms like a trollop.
伙计们 我的女儿!
Folks, my daughter!
谁说纯洁和政♥治♥不能共存?
Who says purity and politics don’t go together?
呵!
Well!
我还想着 在这个快乐的庆典上
I thought, from the happy celebration…
你被盛在盘子里 嘴里塞着一个苹果
…that you were being served on a platter with an apple stuck in your mouth.
-你在干什么? -离开这里
– What are you doing? – Getting out of here.
-你的车要开多快就开多快 -哦 我有司机了
– As fast as your car will take us. – Oh, well. I have another driver.
是露西小姐
A certain Miss Lucy.
一个善良的灵魂 会把我从这地狱般的噩梦里
A kindly soul who will drive me out of this hellish nightmare
带到新奥尔良
…as far as New Orleans.
我还是你的司机 公主 我们一起离开这里
I’m still your driver, princess. We’re leaving here together.
你未竟的事业怎么样了?
What happened to your unfinished business?
泡汤了?
Floppola?
-我回来了 这还不够? -一个字 不
– Well, I’m back. Isn’t that enough? – In a word, no.
-哦 公主 宝贝 -不!
– Oh, princess, baby… – No!
不要接
Don’t answer that.
钱斯!
Chance!
-喂? -我告诉过你不要接
– Hello? – I told you not to.
-你是谁? -请你挂断好吗?
– Who’s calling the princess? – Will you please, please hang up?
是沃尔特·温切尔 好莱坞
It’s Walter Winchell, in Hollywood.
哦 不
Oh, no.
-哦 不 -是的 请接电♥话♥
– Oh, no. – Yeah, put him on.
-不 不! -是的 她就在这里
– No. No! – Yeah, she’s right here.
他怎么找到我的 怎么发现我的!
Oh, how did he find me? How?
-是你 -喂?你好 温切尔先生
– It was you. – Hello? Hello, Mr. Winchell?
哦 是的 我是钱斯·韦恩
Oh, yes. Well, this is Chance Wayne speaking.
我打电♥话♥是为了科斯莫诺波利斯公主
I called for the Princess Kosmonopolis.
亚历山德拉!
Alexandra…!
我是说亚历山德拉·德·拉戈 昨天晚上?
I mean, Alexandra Del Lago. Last night?
哦是的 她很好 很好
Oh, yeah. She’s fine, fine.
她只是想告诉你她发现了一颗新星
She just wanted to tell you about this new star that she’s discovered.
-哦当然 她可以自己说 -我做不到
– Oh, sure, she can talk for herself. – I can’t.
-公主来吧 他在等你 -你告诉他我快死了
– Princess, come on. He’s waiting. – Well, you tell him that I am dying.
我也许会
And I just might.
你先退一步吧
You gotta meet it halfway.
公主?
Princess?
沃尔特
Walter?
沃尔特
Walter?
沃尔特 真的是你吗 沃尔特?
Walter! Well, is that really you, Waldo?
是的是的是我 亚历山德拉
Yes, yes, it’s me. Alexandra.
我只剩下一个名字
That’s what’s left of me.
沃尔特
Walter?
哦是的是的 我确实去看了预演 但我只待了几分钟
Oh, yes, yes, I did go to the preview, but I only stayed a few minutes.
当我在那巨幕上看见我特写的那一刻
As soon I saw that first big close-up of myself on that monstrous CinemaScope…
我告诉你 我跑出去了!
…I tell you, I ran right out of there!
我尖叫着叫了辆出租车 我没..
I screamed for a taxi, and I haven’t been…
从那以后我就没停止过逃跑
I haven’t stopped running since.
什么?
What?
哦不不不不 我什么都没听过
什么都没看过 我只是想要忘记

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!