-好吧 -明天不会 永远不会
– All right. – Not tomorrow, not ever.
可以 明晚你要和我一起去电视集♥会♥ 小姐
All right. Tomorrow night, you’re coming to the TV rally with me, missy.
你要穿得像处♥女♥一样洁白 你要脸上挂着微笑
You’re gonna wear the white of a virgin. You’re gonna wear a smile on your face.
你将以骄傲和蔑视的态度面对人群和电视观众
You’re gonna face that crowd and TV audience with pride and defiance.
-让这些丑陋的谣言不攻自破 -我不会这么做的
– That’s gonna stop all those ugly rumors. – I won’t do it.
那你就不做
Then you won’t.
我会最后一次 把钱斯·韦恩从你的生活中除掉
And I’m gonna remove Chance Wayne from your life finally and for the last time.
宝贝 你想让他怎么离开圣克劳德?
Now, sugar, how do you want him to leave St. Cloud?
开着来时开的鱼尾凯迪拉克 还是
In that fishtail Cadillac he come in, or in the garbage scow…
坐上把废物倒进海湾的垃圾车?
…that dumps its filth in the gulf?
选择权在你
The choice is yours.
军士 把我的车开出来
Sergeant, get my car out.
你又发作了吗 公主?
Did you have another attack, princess?
那是什么奇怪的声音?
What was that strange noise?
-哦 你是说收音机? -是的 吓到我了
– Oh, you mean the radio? – Yes, it frightened me.
再来点氧气?
Well, some more oxygen?
不 不 戴着它我一定很难看
No. No, I must look hideous in it.
不亲爱的 你只是 看起来很有异国情调
No, honey. You just… You just look exotic.
是的 就像火星上的公主 或者放大的昆虫
Yeah, like a princess from Mars, or a big, magnified insect.
哦 我谢谢你
Oh, thank you very much.
-要我叫医生来吗? -不 不 不要医生
– Well, maybe I ought to call a doctor? – No. No, no doctors.
把睡袍给我
Get me my robe.
当有事情让我不安时 我就会有点喘不过气来 如此而已
When something disturbs me, I just get a little short-winded, that’s all.
这是什么地方?私人医院?
What is this place? A private hospital?
还有你 你是什么人?
And you. What are you?
你是某个男护士吗?
Are you one of those male nurses?
我照顾你 但我不是你的护士
I take care of you, but I’m not your nurse.
但你受雇于我 是吗?
But you’re employed by me, is that it?
出于某种目的 还是别的?
For some purpose or other?
-是的 你付账单 -我明白了
– Yep, you’re footing the bills. – I see.
-是吗 公主? -是的 我明白了
– Do you, princess? – Yes, I see.
我已经习惯付账单了 嘿
I’m used to footing the bills. Hey.
你的钱都在那里吗?珠宝算吗?
Is your money there? The jewels accounted for?
我在找药
I’m looking for a pill.
我如何咽下去?
May I have something to wash it down with?
你这是去倒水么
You’re not going to give me water.
你好?
Hello?
哦 是的 海切尔先生
Oh, yes, Mr. Hatcher.
恐怕我弄错了 韦恩先生
I’m afraid I made a mistake, Mr. Wayne.
你们的套房♥ 是为电视集♥会♥预留的
Those rooms you’re in, they’re reserved for the TV rally.
我也很抱歉 海切尔先生
Well, I’m sorry too, Mr. Hatcher.
你看 亚历山德拉·德·拉戈小姐
You see, Miss Alexandra Del Lago…
-别用我的名字 -她已经睡着了
– Don’t use my name. …is sound asleep.
-但是德拉戈小姐不.. -不要用我的名字
– But Miss Del Lago is in no con… – Don’t use my name.
问他打算待多久
Ask him how long he intends to stay.
-那得看情况 -挂断
– Well, that depends. – Hang up.
海切尔先生 你不会想承担责任的
Well, Mr. Hatcher, you wouldn’t wanna bear the responsibility…
如果德拉戈小姐出了什么事
…for what might happen to Miss Del Lago if she is…
我说了挂掉
I said, hang up.
我想忘记我是谁
I wanna forget who I am.
我只是用你的名字 阻止他们赶我们出去
Well, I only used your name to stop them from evicting us.
你能闭嘴吗?我在试着忘记
Will you please shut up? I’m trying to forget.
忘记
Forgetting.
你想忘记什么 公主?你想隐藏什么?
What are you trying to forget, princess? What’re you trying to hide?
我看不清你了
You’re all out of focus.
我没有眼镜吗?
Don’t I have any glasses?
我的眼镜呢?
Where are my glasses?
你出了点小意外
Well, you had a little accident.
-哦 那是什么? -你戴着眼镜摔了个脸朝地
– Oh, what was that? – You fell flat on your face with them on.
-你把它放哪了? -如果我是在那种情况下..
– Where’d you put them? – lf I was in that condition…
我不可能知道我戴的任何东西在哪儿
…I wouldn’t know where anything I had with me was.
或者我做过的任何事
Or anything I did.
顺便问一下 我们做了什么?
By the way, did we do anything?
大多数情况下 你会因为这样那样的事情
Mostly you’ve been knocking yourself out…
把自己折腾得筋疲力尽
…with one thing or another.
我们在一起过夜了吗?
Did we spend the night together?
是的 女士
Oh, yes, ma’am.
但我没有骚扰你
But I did not molest you.
我应该感谢你还是指责你作弊?
Well, should I thank you for that or accuse you of cheating?
我喜欢你 你是个好怪物
I like you. You are a nice monster.
我生来就是个怪物 你呢?
Well, I was born a monster. And you?
一个镜片破裂了
One lens cracked.
我不介意和某人在一个亲密的环境中醒来
I don’t mind waking up in an intimate situation with someone…
但我确实想看看他长什么样
…but I do like to see who it is.
我就可以根据需要做出恰当的调整
So I can make whatever adjustment seems called for.

Well.
我可能做得更好
I may have done better…
但天知道我做得更糟
…but God knows I have done worse.
你还记得我们在哪认识的?
Do you remember where we met?
这一点我记得很清楚 我喜欢身体
Well, this much I do remember: That I like bodies…
像丝绸一样光滑 像金子一样坚硬
…to be silky-smooth, hard gold.
-你还记得我们在哪认识的? -不
– Do you remember where we met? – No.
-情况呢? -不
– And the circumstances? – No.
我只记得
All I remember is us…
我们开车经过一个叫塔拉哈西的小镇
…driving through a town called Tallahassee.
-在那之前呢? -那水 那是太平洋吗?
– And before that? – That water. Is that the Pacific Ocean?
不 女士 那是海湾
No, ma’am, that’s the gulf.
什么海湾?
What gulf?
是你我之间误解的鸿沟
The gulf of misunderstanding between you and me.
-没那么好笑 -哦 是的
– It’s not that funny. – Oh, yes, it is.
这正是本尼·陶布曼对我说的
That’s exactly what Bennie Taubman said to me.
亲爱的 亲爱的 他说
“Sweetie, sweetie,” he said…
你和我之间不再有鸿沟 -本尼
– No more gulfs between you and I. – Bennie.
这次复出将是电影史上最伟大的成功
This comeback will be the greatest success in history.
-德拉戈小姐 -我很担心 本尼
– Miss Del Lago. – I’m worried, Bennie.
你把担心交给我吧
You leave the worrying to me. Excuse us for a minute.
15年来你一直都是顶级明星
You’ve been a top star for 15 years.
你数百万的粉丝 对你有着狂热的忠诚
You’ve got millions of fans. Loyal, devoted.
忠诚于我过去的样子 我以前的样子
Devoted to the way I used to be, the way I used to look.
本尼 我好害怕
Bennie, I am scared.
-你?不可能 -德拉戈小姐!
– You? Never. – Miss Del Lago!
您是专业人士 是艺术家 是明星
You’re a professional, an artist, a personality.
亚历山德拉·德·拉戈是美国的性感象征
Alexandra Del Lago is the sex symbol of America.
-嘿查理 怎么样? -她来了
– Say, Charlie, how about it? – She’s coming.
-谢谢 -重放
– Thank you. – Playback.
给我拿点喝的 好吗?
Get me a little something, will you?
-上帝 不 -怎么了?
– God, no. – What’s the matter?
我想起了我想忘记的事
I remembered the thing I wanted to forget.
我生命里愚蠢荒谬的终结 仅此而已
The stupid, senseless end of my life, that’s all.
难怪我不想记住 我不是傻瓜
No wonder I didn’t want to remember. I was no fool.
-你要氧气吗? -不
– You want some oxygen? – No.
在哪里?东西在哪里?
Where is it? Where is the stuff?
你把它落在车里了吗?我现在就要
Did you leave it in the car? I want it now.
那些药片一点用都没有
Those pills aren’t any good.
在这里
It’s right here.
啊 这是个放它的好地方
Well, that is a brilliant place to put it.
酒店女仆有时会打扫床垫下的东西 你知道的
Hotel maid sometimes do clean under mattresses, you know.
那岂不是很漂亮?
Wouldn’t that be pretty?
在一个名人瘾君子的模范监狱里呆一年
A year in one of those model prisons for distinguished addicts.
这是相当高级的大♥麻♥ 你从哪弄来的?
This is pretty high-class pot. Where’d you get it?
你这个漂亮愚蠢的年轻人 那不是大♥麻♥
You beautiful, stupid young man. That is not pot.
是哈希什 摩洛哥最好的
It’s hashish. Moroccan, and the finest.
是顶级 是疯狂
Pop star. It’s insanity.
亚历山德拉·德·拉戈的传说是——年轻
The legend of Alexandra Del Lago was… Was youth.
我是对的 我告诉他我是对的
I was right. I told him I was right.
为什么 为什么我不相信自己的直觉!
Why…? Why didn’t I trust my instincts?
他们已经支持我很多很多年了
They’ve stood me in good stead for many, many a year.
退休后到哪里去?
Where does one retire to?
当你从电影中退休的时候 你就没有退休的地儿了
There is no place to retire to when you retire from the movies.
除了遗忘 别无他处
No place except oblivion.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!