我得先修指甲
I was having my nails done.
你快去修
Well, get it done.
放你的屁
Kiss my ass.
好,你们给我听着 这里现在是我来掌控…
All right. Get something straight. You people are under my authority.
说话小心点
Look, pardner…
我们不是为你工作 也不必听你的命令
we don’t work for you. We don’t take orders from you.
还有我们一点也不喜欢你!
And we don’t much like you.
嘿,凯特,凯特
Hey, Cat!
怎么?
Yeah.
你去注意声纳吧
Why don’t you take the first watch on sonar? OK?
马上去
Right on.
桑尼,你先睡个觉 醒了再去帮凯特好吗?
Sonny, you get a couple of hours’ sleep. Then you spell Cat, all right?
好的
OK
西皮,外部监控就交给你
Hippy, you handle exterior surveillance.
万妮 请你把发报器修好吧
One Night… Will you do me a favour and see if you can get that transmitter fixed?
好的,给我一点时间
All right?Give me a couple of hours.

Got it. All right.
好,现在稍微往左边一点
Come on, AJ Squared Away. A little to the left.
这是什么…
What is…?
这不会是真的吧
Oh, this is not happening.
老天哪
God
我有点发抖,好,等等
I’m shaking, man. All right. Wait.
现在
And now…
核弹出场了
Here’s MIRV!
老天,你看不然还会是什么
Oh, come on, man! What else could it be?
怎么会带上来这里?
Why bring it here?
一定是对付苏联的紧急措施
It’s gotta be some kind of emergency plan to keep it away from the Russians, right?
看,他们把引爆装置装上了 再偷偷装到潜艇后头引爆
Look, they hot-wire one of the nukes. They use some kind of detonator that they brought. Then they stick it back in the sub. Fry the whole thing up.
一切干净俐落
Bam! Slicker than snot.
一定是这样,我可不是得了妄想症…
I’m tellin’ you. And I’m not being paranoi…
嗨!玲丝
Hi, Lins.
嗨!玲丝
Hi, Lins.
玲丝,可以等一下吗?
Lins, will you just wait a second?
该死,要是你不采取行动 那就让我去!
If you don’t do something about it, I will!
玲丝,我会想出办法的
Lindsey, we’ll do something about it!
你等一下
Fellas?! Hello!
玲丝! 怎么?
Lins!
你可不可以停下来想一想?
Stop and think about this for a second.
有什么好想的?
What?
你真是胆大包天 竟敢把这种东西带来
You know, you’ve got some huevos bringing that thing into my rig.
上面已经乱成这样子了 这里放个核子弹是什么意思
With all that’s goin’ on up in the world, you bring a nuclear weapon in here!
布里曼太太
Mrs Brigman…
这里难道只有我这么震惊 还是我只是大惊小怪?
Does this strike anyone as particularly psychotic, or is itjust me?
布里曼太太,我的事不需要 你操心,最好你也不要知道
Mrs Brigman, you don’t need to know the details of our operation.
对,我不需要知道 可是我知道这东西不该在这
It’s better if you don’t. You’re right! I don’t need to know!
听到没?
What I need to know is that thing is off this rig! Do you hear me, Roger Ramjet?!
你已对我们的任务 造成严重阻碍
You’re becoming a serious impediment to our mission.
要是你不马上滚出去 不要怪我对你不客气
Now, you either do an about-face and walk out of here, or I’ll have you escorted out.
我可不会向后转走出去
I will not do an about-face and get outta here!
你知道你是在对谁说话吗?
Who the hell do you think you’re talking to?
紧急事件,维修部出事了
Emergency! Maintenance Room B! Move it!
紧急事件!大家快来! 赶快过来!
On the double!
这里!这里!快来呀 这里出事了,大家快
Now! In here! Come on! We got trouble! Come on!
出了什么事?
What’s goin’ on?
好了,好了!
All right!
怎么了?出什么事?
What’s up? What’s happening?
好了,放开吧!快放开!
You let her go, man. Do it. Do it now!
快放开! 放开她!
Let her go.
还算你够聪明
The smartest thing you ever did.
卡菲,你这狗♥娘♥养♥的 玲丝,冷静点
Coffey, you son of a bitch! Lindsey! Cool it.
怎么了?没事
What’s the problem?Nothing.
我们要走了,对不对?
We were just leaving. Weren’t we?
我们不需要他们 也无法信任他们
We don’t need them. We can’t trust them.
我们得进一步采取行动
We may have to take steps.
得采取行动
We’re gonna have to take steps.
玲丝,离那家伙远一点 我是说真的
Lins, I want you to stay away from that guy. I mean it.
那家伙疯了 看他的手就知道了
The guy is gone. Did you see his hands?
什么?他出现颤抖症状吗?
What? He’s got the shakes?
他现在是完全独♥立♥作业 因为他无法接受到总部指挥
Look, he’s operating on his own. He’s cut off from his chain of command.
他的表现是一种压力的反弹 出现精神不正常征兆
He’s showing signs of pressure-induced psychosis.
而且他手上有核弹
And he’s got a nuclear weapon.
所以就算是帮我一个忙 暂时不要说什么激怒他好吗
So, as a personal favour to me, will you try to put your tongue in neutral for a while?
告诉你,这整件事我可以 给一个9.5的高难度分数
I gotta tell you. I give this whole thing a sphincter factor of about 9.5.
你可以输入他的主导电路片 这一来他上哪去你都可以去
You can just punch into his primary guidance chip where you want him to go and he’ll go there, right?
不,不好,这主意不好
No. Bad idea, Lindsey.
为什么呢?你说呀
Why, Hip? Come on.
因为就算它可以承受水压 但是其实那是不可能的…
Because even if it could take the pressure at that depth, which I don’t think it can,
没有索链,出了事怎么办
without the tether, you know what would happen?
那是一点也派不上用场的
It would just sit like a dumb shit.
而且必须有东西通过镜头 我们才会看得到
Something would have to pass in front of the camera for you to see anything.
对,可是我们可以碰运气 所以我们还是进行吧
But we could get lucky. So we should go for it.
这个我得先跟老巴谈谈
I really ought to talk to Bud about this.
不,这是你我之间的事 等我们做了再告诉别人
No. This is between you and me. We get proof and then we tell the others. Hippy, look.
西皮,要是我们能够证明 真的没有苏联军在附近
If we can prove to Coffey that there aren’t Russians down there,
他就不会这么紧张兮兮了
maybe he’ll ease off the button a little bit.
老实说那家伙比下面那些 不知名的鬼东西还更吓人
I gotta tell you, that guy scares me more than anything we’re gonna find down there.
他真是个该死的死脑筋
He’s a goddamn AJ Squared Away jarhead robot!
好吧,给我一点时间 我来想想办法
Give me a couple of hours. I’ll see what I can do.
很好,谢了
Great. Thanks.
怎么样?
How’s that?
谢谢
Thanks.
霍吉,转个身好吗?
Virgil, turn on your side.
好了,一切都弄好了,大家伙
All right. You’re all set, big guy.
叫你不要这样冷笑
Hey, I told you to wipe that grin off your face.
晚安,小兄弟
Good night, little buddy.
老巴!老巴!快起来!
Bud! Get up!
怎么了?
what?
凯特!
Cat?
凯特!
Cat?
嘿!干嘛!别吵我
Hey! Goddamn… Leave me alone.
老巴
Bud!
慢着,没关系的
No, wait. It’s OK.
我的老天哪
my God Sweet Christ almighty!
它好像很喜欢你
I think it likes you.
它想和我们沟通
It’s trying to communicate.
是老巴的脸
It’s Bud.
好棒唷
It’s wonderful!
是我耶
It’s me!
不不不!
No. Don’t…
嘘,没关系,没关系的
It’s OK.
那是什么呢?
what it is
是活的东西吗?
Is it alive?
玲丝,不要
Lindsey, no…
是海水
Seawater.
老天…
Oh, man.
来!快来!
Come on!
赶快!
Hurry!
它要上哪去?
Where the hell’s it going?
快,我想它要到B配电室
Hurry! I think it’s headed for B module!
玲丝,看到了吗?
Lins, you see it?
老天哪
God
你若认为那是一种苏联的 水底侦测器,请举手
So, raise your hand if you think it was a Russian water tentacle.
上尉,你呢?
Lieutenant?
不是,那么 这是个突破性的发展了
No? Well…A breakthrough.
嘿,高手,不要太得意了
Hey, ace, you done impressing yourself?
那东西不可能只是海水
No way that thing could just be seawater.
他们一定懂得如何控制水
They must have learned to control water.
我的意思是说 控制水的分子结构
I mean, at a molecular level.
所以水被他们变形与凝聚 随心所欲
They can plasticise it, pulverise it, do whatever they wanna do with it.
他们是…以高智慧在控制
They can put it under intelligent control.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!