随时可以下水
Ready to launch.
快去! 这个你比我还在行
Go! You’re better in these than I am.
有空气了吗?快!快!
You got air? Come on.
有空气了!有空气了!
You got air.
该死
Shit!
老巴,不要挡路!
Bud, get out of the way!
该死!
Shit!
快进来!赶快
Get in! Hurry up!
马上来了,宝贝 可得有好事我才要来喔
I’m comin’, baby! Keep your pantyhose on.
你还好吧?还好
Are you OK? – Yeah.
有看到吉克号♥吗?
Do you see Big Geek?
就在我们前面
Yeah. Right out in front.
我的天哪! 妈的!快捉住!快点!
Oh, my God! OK. Get on the arm.
好,好,我用机械手
慢慢来,左边一点,再一点
To the left. A little more.
错过了,再来一次 慢慢来,慢慢来
You missed. Try it again. Steady.

OK
捉住了 你捉住了 好家伙!
Grab it! – Yeah, got it!
慢慢的拉,慢慢的
Pretty slick, Slick. – Hold it really steady.
先不要动,不要动
Hold it still.
好的,我知道,我知道
I am.
可恶,吉克号♥掉了!
Shit! We lost Geek!
他在哪里呢?有没有看到?
Where is he, Bud? Do you see him?
我去看看
I’ll take a look.
他正在冲过来,快走
He’s comin’ up fast. Step on it!
该死!
Shit!
到右边去,快到右边 该死
Go to the right! Swing to the right! Shit!
继续跑,宝贝
Keep movin’, baby!
来吧
Come here.
他妈的真可恶!
Son of a bitch!
宝贝,用力转左边! 左边!左边!
Hard left, baby! Left!
我的老天!小姐
Jesus Christ, lady!
老巴,要是你能做得更好 那就让你来吧
If you think you can do any better, you’re welcome!
真是该死的东西
Son of a bitch!
他还跟着我们吗?
Is he right on us?
对,就在后面那里
Right on your ass.
好,好
OK.
你上哪去?抓紧了
Where you goin’? – Hang on!
钻油平台,这是一号♥艇 收到没?
Deepcore, this is Cab 1. Do you read?
钻油平台,这是一号♥艇
Deepcore, Deepcore, this is Cab 1. Over.
没有回音
I’m not getting any answer!
淹水淹得这么严重
And we’re flooding like a son of a bitch.
是呀,你终于发现了
Yeah. You noticed?
其实你还干得不错耶 我很欣赏
You did OK back there, Virgil. I was fairly impressed.
对,但还不够好
Yeah, well, not good enough.
我们还得追上吉克号♥
We still gotta catch Big Geek.
但不能靠这个
Yeah, well, not in this thing.
钻油平台,这是一号♥艇
Deepcore, Deepcore, this is Cab 1. Over.
再试试看
Try it again.
钻油平台,这是一号♥艇 我们需要协助!
Deepcore, this is Cab 1. We need a…
你还好吗?
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
就这样完蛋了 太棒了
Well, that’s that. Yeah, wonderful.
那里有些光亮,就在右边
There’s some light comin’ from somewhere. Off to the right.
是我们的钻油台
Yeah, that’s the rig.
差不多离六、七十码
It’s a good 60, 70 yards, I’d say.
他们会找到我们吧
Well, they’ll come after us.
对,可是那得花些时间
Yeah, but it’s gonna take ’em a while to get here.
我们得堵住漏洞
We gotta get this flooding stopped.
看得到哪里破洞吗?
Can you see where it’s coming in?
帮我拿着灯好吗?
Yeah. Can you hold the lamp?
在这个面板后面有个洞
There’s a busted fitting behind this panel.
可是我们没办法修理
Problem is I don’t think I can get to it.
有工具吗?
You got any tools?
不知道,我得看一看
Uh, I don’t know. I’ll have to look around.
我已经找过了
Yeah, well, I looked already.
真是的,要是有把钳子就好
Goddamn it! All I need’s a goddamn crescent wrench!
加油
Come on.
该死!真♥他♥妈♥的该死!
Son of a bitch!
好了,你冷静点
OK. Calm down, Bud.
好 好
Calm down. OK.
我得把你弄出去
We gotta get you outta here.
怎么弄?我不知道
How? I don’t know how.
只有一套潜水衣对不对?
All right. We’ve only got one suit.
对,可是总得想个办法
We gotta come up with something.
天哪,我好冷
Oh, my God! I’m freezing!
过来
Come here.
过来,把手给我
Give me your hands.
你是很聪明的,想个办法吧
Listen, you’re smart. Think of something.
想得出来吗?快想办法呀
Can’t you think of something?
好好好,你先游回去再拿一套 潜水衣过来,好吗
OK. Why don’t you swim back to the rig and bring back another suit?
那要花七、八分钟游回去 再拿装备…再回来…
That’ll take me about seven or eight minutes to swim, get the gear, and come back.
不可能的 等我回来你早就…
I wouldn’t make it. By the time I got back, you’d be…
好了
OK.
我来看一看,我看看 老天哪!
Let’s look around. Let’s look. Oh, my God!
还可以用吗?
Is that working?
妈的!
Shit!
好了,好了
All right.
老巴,我好冷
Bud, I’m freezing!
这个
Here.
干什么?你来戴着
You put this on.
不!你疯了吗?快戴上
No! Are you growing gills all of a sudden?
不要吵了,照我的话做
Don’t argue with me, goddamn it!
不,这不是办法 不要再想了 你闭上嘴
This is not an option, so forget about it!
不要 闭上嘴好好戴上
Lindsey, shut up and put this thing on!
你要是还可以思考…
If you’d be logical…
他妈的什么思考!
Fuck logic!
听我说!你先听我说
Listen to me.
你有潜水衣 而且你比我会游泳
You’ve got the suit on and you’re a better swimmer than I am, right?
也许吧,但是… 对不对?
Yeah, maybe.
听我说… 好,我有个计划
Right? Yes! So I’ve got a plan.
什么计划?
What’s the plan?
我先淹溺到水中 你把我拉回去
I drown, and you tow me back to the rig.
不,不行
No!
这水温几乎是冰冻的 所以我会体温降低
Yes! This water’s only a couple of degrees above freezing.
我的血液会几乎结冻 身体器官也会变慢
I’ll… go into deep hypothermia. My blood’ll go like ice water.
但是还不会停止 玲丝
My body systems will slow down. They won’t stop.
快点拉我回去,也许 十五分钟就可以把我救活
You tow me back and I can… I can be revived after maybe 10 or 15 minutes.
你把这个戴着
Lins, put this on! You put it on!
不,只有这个方法 你戴着,你知道只有如此了
It’s the only way! You just put this on! Put this on. You know I’m right.
拜托,只有这样了 钻油台上有急救设备呀
Please! It’s the only way. You’ve got all the… stuff on the rig to do this.
快戴上吧,求求你
Put this on. Bud, please!
太疯狂了
This is insane.
我知道,老天,我知道呀
I know. Oh, my God.
可以吗?
Are you OK?
只有如此了
It’s the only way.
好,来捉着这个
All right. Here. Hold this.
该死的,支持点
Son of a bitch. Hold on, Lindsey.
你可以做得到的,可以的
You can do this, you know.
你一定可以的
You can do this.
天哪,玲丝,我…
God, Lins… I…
我知道,待会再告诉我吧
I know. You can tell me later.
老天
God
这或许不是个好办法 天哪…我…老巴
This is maybe not such a good idea! Oh, my God! Bud! No!
没办法…我好害怕!
I can’t! Oh, Bud, I’m scared!
不!
No!
看到了!我看到了
I got him!
哪里?天哪!那是玲丝
Where? – Oh, my God! It’s Lindsey.
钻油平台,钻油平台 听得到吗?
Deepcore, do you read? Over.
收到了,老巴,我们都在
Yeah, we got you, Bud. – We’re here.
快到医务室

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!