不要闭气,吸进去 就是这样子
Don’t hold your breath. Take it in. That’s it.
就是这样子
There you go.
老巴!快扶他,快帮他
Bud!
扶着他,这是正常反应
This is not normal!
那不是正常的
It’s not normal.
这是完全正常! 很快就会过去,很正常的
It’s normal. Lt’ll pass in a second! It’s perfectly normal!
是正常的吗?
It’s normal?
完全正常!我们都在液体中 待过九个月
It’s perfectly normal. We all breathe liquid for nine months, Bud.
你的身体会想起来的,老巴
Your body will remember.
就是这样,完全正常
That’s it. Perfectly normal.
天哪,他真的在呼吸了
Christ! He’s breathing!
给我
Give me that.
你听得到吗?
Can you hear me?
他可以了
There he goes.
可以吗?他习惯了
是吗?好了吗?好了
Yes? OK.
老巴?用键盘试试看
Bud…Try your keypad.
“好奇怪”
“你也该来试试看”

我已经试过了
I already have.
好 很好
Great.
走吧
Let’s go!
好 没问题,我帮他
OK, no problem
还有时间的 我来帮他
西皮,你准备好了吗?
Hippy, you got that?
杰莫,等一下 好,老巴
Hold on, Jammer.
慢慢来 好的
Easy.
慢慢来,小心点,注意旁边
Watch out. Watch his back. Watch the back.
没问题 去吧 小心后面 小心
Careful.
我把小吉克号♥改装过了
I redid Little Geek’s chip the same as Big Geek!
你应该可以直接到达的 只要撑着就好
It should take you straight there! All you have to do is hang on!
深度多少了?
What’s his depth?
3200英尺
3200 feet.
你的深度是3200英尺
Your depth is 3200 feet.
做得好,注意起重机的碎片 你快到达那里了
You’re doing fine. Now, you better watch out for crane wreckage. You should be almost to it.
4800英尺了,破纪录
4800 feet. It’s official. Yeah.
老巴,蒙克说你刚刚破了 潜水最深的世界纪录
Bud, according to Monk here, you just set a record for the deepest suit dive.
今早起床没想到会这么做吧
Bet you didn’t think you’d be doing this when you got up this morning, huh?
“快打电♥话♥给金氏纪录”
下去一英里了,还笑得出来
One mile down. Still grinnin’.
8500英尺了
8500 feet.
8500英尺了,老巴
8500 feet, Bud.
都还好吗?
Everything OK?
问他水压状况如何?有没有 发抖、视线不良,还是幻觉
Ask him about pressure effects. Tremors, vision problems, euphoria.
蒙克问你有何感觉?
Ensign Monk wants to know how you feel.
“我的手在抖”
开始了,总是从神经系统开始
It’s starting. It hits the nervous system first.
一直和他讲话 让他听到你的声音
老巴,你现在的深度是8900英尺
Keep talking. Let him hear your voice. OK, Bud. Your depth is 8900 feet.
你做得很好
You’re doing fine.
不对,玲丝,告诉他你心里的话
No, Lindsey. Talk to him.
老巴…
Bud…
我…有些话要对你说
There’s some… some things I need to say.
这对我是很不容易的
It’s hard for me, you know.
当一个女强人并不简单 那需要多年的训练与自♥制♥
It’s not easy being a cast-iron bitch. It takes discipline and years of training.
可是很多人都不懂
A lot of people don’t appreciate that.
天哪,我多希望 能面对着你说这些话
Jesus, I’m sorry I can’t tell you these things to your face.
现在你… 已经独自一人在黑暗中
I have to wait till you’re alone in the dark,
我们之间隔子一万英尺的海水
freezing, and there’s 10,000 feet of water between us.
对不起,我语无伦次
I’m sorry. I’m rambling.
“你就是话这么多”
就要到一万英尺深了
Comin’ up on the big ten thou.
12000英尺了,天哪 真令人难以置信
12,000 feet. Jesus! I don’t believe he’s doin’ this!
西皮,闭嘴! 你是怎么搞的
Hippy! Shut up! What’s wrong with you?
老巴,你情况怎么样?
Bud, how are you doing?
你们不见了
讯号♥变弱了
Signal’s fading.
不,不,我没有不见 我就在这里
No! No, Bud, I’m not going away. I’m right here.
不用的机器全部关掉!
Kill everything we don’t need.
凯特,外面的灯关掉 快去!快!快!
Knock out those exterior lights. Go! Go!
你要继续听我说呀!
keep listen to me
用数位仪器来跑 尽量去收讯
Run it through the digital processor! Cook it as much as you can!
还好吗?
ok?
我与你同在的,老巴
I am right here with you, Bud.
老巴,我是玲丝
Bud, this is Lindsey.
你冷静点,我就在这儿
Please. I’m right here with you. OK? So try and stay calm. I’m right here, all right?
(乱码)
老巴
Bud
(乱码)
他要失控了,和他说话
He’s losing it. Talk to him.
保持他的注意力 好
Keep him with us.
要到16000英尺了
Comin’ up on 16,000 feet.
老巴,那只是水压的缘故 你要听我的声音,试试看
No, Bud, it’s the pressure, all right? You have to listen to my voice. You have to try.
专注一点好吗?
Concentrate, all right?
拜托你听着我的声音
Just listen to my voice. Please.
17000英尺
17,000 feet.
老天,太疯狂了
Christ almighty, this is insane.
老巴,我收不到回应
Bud? I’m not getting anything!
哇!糟了,不行呀
Whoa! Come on! No!
什么?怎么了?
What?
小吉克号♥报销了
Little Geekjust folded.
天…
Jesus.
他还是可以下去的
He can still make it. OK.
老巴,我知道你感到孤单
Bud?I know how alone you feel.
单独一个人在阴冷黑暗中
Alone in all that… cold… blackness.
可是我也在那片黑暗中
But I’m there in the dark with you.
你并不孤单的
Oh, Bud. You’re not alone. Oh, God!
记得以前吗…
You remember that time…
你那时喝醉了 不知道还记不记得
You were pretty drunk. You probably don’t remember.
我们老家那时停电了
The power went out in that little apartment we had on Orange Street.
我们就点了一支小蜡烛
We were staring at that one little candle
我说了一些笨话… 我就像那支蜡烛…
and I said something really dumb like… …”That candle is me, like…
一个人孤零零的在这世界上
like every one of us is out there alone in the dark in this life.”
可是你马上在旁点了另一支 还告诉我“不,我在这里”
And you just… you just lit up another candle and you put it beside mine,
“我在这里” 我们就看这两支蜡烛,我…
and you said “No. See, that’s me. That’s me.” And we stared at the two candles and then…
要是你记得这些 你就会记得后来发生的事
Well, if you remember any of this, I’m sure you remember the next part.
老巴,黑暗中有两支蜡烛 我与你同在
But there are two candles in the dark. I’m with you.
我会一直与你同在的 我保证
I’ll always be with you, Bud. I promise that.
老大,你还好吗?
How you doin’, pardner?
我们都在这儿,回答吧 说几句话好吗?老朋友
You still with us? Come back. You talk to us, Buddy boy.
快说呀
Come on. – Bud?
老巴,你回答呀 你到底还在吗?说话呀
Talk to me, Bud. Now, come on. You hangin’ in there? You have to talk to me, Bud! Please!
求你让我知道你还平安
I need to know if you’re OK.
“觉得好多了”
“我看到光亮”
你看到光亮吗…
You… you see light?
什么样的光亮?
What kind of light, Bud?
“到处都是”
他的幻觉很严重
He’s hallucinating badly.
着地了
He made it.
他到了 天哪
Oh, my God.
好家伙
OK, Bud.
好,老巴,一步一步来
We’ll go step by step.
先把引爆器外壳 以反时钟方向转下来
Remove the detonator housing by unscrewing it counterclockwise.
“取下了”
然后你得把地线剪掉 不是那条引爆线
All right, Bud. You have to cut the ground wire. Not the lead wire.
那是蓝色白条的线
It’s the blue wire with the white stripe.
我重覆,不是黑色黄条的
Not, I repeat, not the black wire with the yellow stripe.
“要剪了”
“我还活着”
他成功了
好棒!
安静!安静!省省氧气
Quiet! Save your air.
老巴,你的氧气指数如何?
Bud, give me a reading off your liquid oxygen gauge.
“还有五分钟”
什么?
What?
他花了三十分钟才到那里呀
It took him 30 minutes to get there!
什么?
what?
老巴,听到没?快丢掉重量 马上回来
Bud! Do you hear me?You drop your weights and start back now!
氧气仪表可能坏了,听到没

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!