That gauge could be wrong. Do you hear me?
快丢掉重量马上回来 氧气仪表可能坏了
Just drop your weights and start back now! Your gauge could be wrong!
氧气仪表可能是坏的 快丢掉重量马上回来
Your gauge could be wrong! You drop your weights and start back now!
“我要留下来”
不,你不可以留下,听到没 快点丢掉重量
You won’t stay there. You drop your weights.
你会没气的,听到没?老巴,求你听我的话!
You can breathe shallow! Do you hear me? Bud, please listen to me! Please! Goddamn it!
可恶,你把我从无底深渊 拉回来,现在却要丢下我
You dragged me back from that bottomless pit! You can’t leave me here alone now. Please!
求求你,霍吉!求你
Oh, God, Virgil! Please!
“宝贝不要哭”
“早已知此行是有去无回”
“可是我还是得来”
“我爱你,老婆”
我爱你!
I love you.
你们好…
Howdy.
你们好吗?
How are you guys doin’?
高峰会意图合解失败…
Attempts to convene a summit between heads of state have collapsed…
苏联军力持续增加中…
The Soviet build-up of tanks and aircraft has…
所有国民请勿任意走动…
All citizens to stay on their jobs, restrict unnecessary travel…
…恶意挑衅…
…what officials are calling an unprovoked attack.
噢,该死的
Oh, shit!
全国♥军♥警都被调遣 自愿军也都受召全职待命
Across the country, National Guard units have been mobilised and all civil defence volunteers have been called to full-time duty.
你们会看电视吗?这是要告诉我什么呢?
You watch our TV. That’s what you’re telling me.
你们对一切的事瞭若指掌?
You know what’s going on up there.
目前全世界都发现了各地 海洋发生不寻常现像
Seismologists are reporting an enormous disturbance throughout the world’s oceans
这是十五分钟前刚开始的
which apparently began about 15 minutes ago.
各地都起了大海啸 可是地震来源无法确定
They are acoustic shock waves like tsunamis, but with no apparent seismological source.
这些大浪冲向所有的陆地 很抱歉我…
The waves are propagating towards the shorelines of every continent. I’m sorry. That’s…
鲍博士请等一下 请等一下
Dr Berg, would you please…
小姐,小姐,你听我说
Young lady. Young lady, listen to me.
不知道,我们还不知道出了什么事
I don’t know. We don’t know what’s going on yet.
毫无线索可循
We don’t have a clue.
整个海平线都变得黯淡 人们到处乱跑,非常惊慌
The horizon has already grown dark. People are running everywhere. It’s sheer panic. Stay on me!
那海啸…海啸…我想 有一千英尺高吧
The wave… the wave is, I don’t know, maybe 1,000 feet high already.
升得越来越高… 仍持续升高中
Getting bigger as I’m watching, still miles out.
老天哪 我们快走
My God! – Get outta here!
不,留下来 我们要留下来
No! Stay! We’re staying!
把主频道…我也不知道 这是否仍在播放中
Give it to me, then! I don’t even know if I’m still broadcasting. I can’t be sure.
反正能待多久就待多久
I’ll just keep going as long as I can.
让开点!
有一千英尺高!一千英尺呀!
那是你们弄的
You guys are doing this.
是你们 你们会控制水
You guys are doing this, right? You can control water.
那就是你们的科技 为什么要这么做呢?
That’s your technology, but why are you doing this?
好了
OK.
够了!我懂了!
That’s enough. I get the point!
可是你怎么知道 他们真的会这么做呢?
How do you know they’re really gonna do it?
你们靠什么来评判我们?你们也不知道呀
Where do you get off passing judgement on us? You can’t be sure.
你们怎么会知道呢?
How do you know?
你们本来可以下手的 为什么不做呢?
You could’ve done it. Why didn’t you?
“早已知此行是有去无回”
“可是我还是得来”
“我爱你,老婆”
钻油平台,有听到吗?这是班迪探索号♥
Deepcore, do you read? This is Benthic Explorer. Over.
听到没?钻油平台
Do you hear, Deepcore?
钻油平台,听到没?这是班迪探索号♥
Deepcore, do you read? Do you read me, Deepcore?
好耶,是的,听到了 还好又联络上了
Deepcore, do you read? This is Benthic Explorer. Over. Hell, yes, we read! Good of you to join us!
收到了,钻油平台 喂!通上话了!
Copy, Deepcore. Hey, I’ve got ’em!
上面的风暴情况如何?
How’s that storm goin’ up there?
很奇怪,突然间风平浪静了
It just blew itself out all of a sudden.
好的,你们快放下绳索来 我们这里情况很惨
Well, hell, son. You’d better get a line down to us. We’re in moderately poor shape down here.
死了七个人,包括老巴
We’ve lost seven people, including Bud.
我们也快要缺氧了 所以你们要快点行动
And we’re about out of O2, so whatever you’re gonna do…
我们也快要缺氧了 所以你们要快点行动
And we’re about out of O2, so whatever you’re gonna do…
你们赶快想想办法吧
They’re talking about
他们说可以派一艘潜艇…
flying in a DSRV from Norfolk.
希望到时候我还能活着
I just wish I could’ve seen it. OK.
那要花多少时间?
How long’s that gonna take?
老天,你们怎么 停止那么高的风浪…
How do you stop a half-mile-high tidal wave…
嘿!嘿!是老巴
Hey…Hey! It’s Bud!
不可能的
That’s impossible.
不会是他的
No, it’s not.
听到没,钻油平台?
Do you hear, Deepcore?
是的
Yes!
听到没,钻油平台?听到没,钻油平台?
Do you hear, Deepcore?
等等,等等,我们有老巴的消息
Wait. We’ve got a message from Bud.
老巴?
Bud?
怎么说?
What’s it say?
来…给你
Here.
天哪,上面说 “霍吉布里曼又回来了”
It says…It says “Virgil Brigman back on the air.”
“我还交了下面的新朋友”
“Have some new friends down here.”
“我猜他们在这儿很久了”
“Guess they’ve been here a while.”
“他们不伤害我们”
“They’ve left us alone,
可是我们之间无止境的 互相伤害
but it bothers them to see us hurting each other.”
让他们很不解
“Getting out of hand.”
“他们的讯息已经很清楚 希望你们会懂”
“They sent a message. Hope you got it.”
这一定是指那些军事
I’d say that’s a big ten-four, Jack.
“他们要我们赶快长大 不要再幼稚了”
“They want us to grow up a bit and put away childish things.”
“不过这也只是个建议”
“Of course, it’s just a suggestion.”
看来你们要失业了
Looks like you boys might be out of business.
“好戏要上场了”
那是什么意思?
怎么一回事?
What the hell’s goin’ on?
万妮,你去打开声纳
One Night, get to sonar.
我的老天呀
Good God almighty!
嘿!各位 我这里有不明讯号♥
Fellas… I’m gettin’ some awful big readings here.
有东西在浮上来
Something’s comin’ up the wall!
是什么?
What is it?
不管是什么,总之很大个
Whatever it is, it’s major!
下面一定有什么事 我们探测到很大的东西
Something is definitely going on down there.
非常的大 而且就在我们下方
Active is pinging back something really big. It’s huge! It’s coming up underneath us.
哪里?
Where?
哪里?四面八方呀!
Where? It’s everywhere! There! Starboard bow!
在那边,右弦船头
There! Look!
这是班迪探索号♥…
那边,你们看!看!
那边,你们看!看!
帮我忙,凯特
Help, Cat!
我们应该已经死了 我们还没有经过解压!
We should be dead. We didn’t decompress.
他们一定对我们做了什么
They must have done something to us.

Oh, yeah.
一定是这个样子
Yeah, I think you could say that.
哈!
嗨,布里曼先生
Hi, Brigman.
嗨,布里曼太太
Hi, Mrs Brigman.
导演:詹姆士卡梅隆
编剧:詹姆士卡梅隆
制片:盖儿安赫德
主演:艾德哈里斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!