你得在这里渡过风暴了
Now you’re stuck here for the storm.
笨死了,真是笨死了
That was dumb, hot rod. Real dumb.
我不是来这里找你吵架的
I didn’t come down here to fight with you.
好哇!那你下来干嘛?
Yeah, well…Then why did you come down?
你们需要我
You need me.
没有人比我更清楚这个 钻油台的结构设备了
Nobody knows the systems on this rig better than I do.
一旦你们脱离探索号♥ 你们整个暴风雨都要靠自己
Once you’re disconnected, you guys are on your own for however long this storm lasts.
要是那时候出了什么事情 你会怎么做?
What if something was to happen after the surface support clears off?
好哇!你真对,我们这群 老男人可得好好为自己着想
Wow, you’re right. Us poor dumb old boys might’ve had to think for ourselves.
后果可能会是很悲惨的
It could’ve been a disaster.
你想知道我真的想法吗?
You wanna know what I think?
老天,你看看这是怎么搞的
Jesus! Look where this thing is set.
你想知道我怎么想的吗?
You wanna know what I think?
不很想
Not particularly.
我想你其实是担心我
I think you were worried about me.
那就算是吧
Then that must be it.
不,说真的,我觉得你是
No, seriously. I think you were.
说吧,没关系,你可以承认
Come on. It’s OK. It’s OK. You can admit it.
我担心的是…这个钻油台 我在这工程上花了四年心血
I was worried… about the rig. I’ve got over four years invested in this project.
是呀,你对我只花了三年
Yeah. You only had three years invested in me.
对,事情总有轻重缓急的
Well, you have to have priorities.
这里有点乱… 不过这是唯一的空床铺
It’s kinda messy, but I guarantee you it’s the only bunk that won’t be occupied.
在到达前你可以休息几小时
You can get a couple of hours’ rest before we get there.
你为什么还戴着戒指呢?
What are you still wearing that for?
不知道,离婚又还没达成
I don’t know. Divorce ain’t final.
我忘了拿下来
Forgot to take it off.
我有好几个月都没戴了
I haven’t worn mine in months.
对呀,那叫什么的会不喜欢
Yeah. Well, whatshisname wouldn’t like it.
穿西装那个
The suit.
你不必这样叫他!穿西装?
Do you always have to call him that?The suit.
这么没有风度,他叫迈可
Makes you sound like such a hick. His name is Michael.
迈可怎么样?那个开宝马车的
How is Michael, then? Mr Brooks Brothers.
你们还见面吗?
Mr BMW. You still seeing him?

No.
我们好几周没见了
No, I haven’t seen him in a few weeks.
真遗憾,怎么了呢?
Terribly sorry. What happened?
你在干什么?为什么呢?
Why are you doing this?
什么?
what?
这个…那根本不关你的事 那已经和你无关紧要了
This is none of your business! It’s not a part of your life any more.
我来讲发生了什么事吧
I’ll tell you what happened.
一天你穿着丝质睡衣醒来
You woke up one morning in those satin sheets,
转过身来看到一个帅哥 整齐清洁,戴名贵手表
rolled over, and there was this good-looking guy. Well-groomed, expensive watch on.
你突然间觉得“这家伙 从没让我发笑过”对不对
And you realised “This guy never makes me laugh.”
没有错,没有错,真聪明 我想你该主持脱口秀的
That’s it, Bud. That’s it! Aren’t you clever? Jesus! You’re clever! You should start your own talk show!
就叫做“老巴开讲”好了 来自三百噚海底的相思解忧
Ask Dr Bud. Advice to the lovelorn from 300 fathoms.
谢了,谢了
Thank you. Thank you.
噢!他妈的
Oh, shit!
老巴,我要松开了
Cuttin’you loose, Bud.
好,万妮,离远一点 我们要着地了
OK, One Night. Stay clear. We’re setting her down.
达阵得分!
Touchdown!
我们在这里 凯曼海沟边缘上
This is us, sitting right on the edge of the Cayman Trough.
蒙坦那号♥就在三百公尺外 的七十公尺下方的深处
This is the Montana. 300m away, 70m below us.
我想他们顺着海壁滑了下去 目前停在海床上面
We think she slid down the wall and now sits here on this outcropping.
所以我们要沿着岩壁下去… 到达这里…
So we’re gonna have to drop straight down… here and…
这会显示你们周围的辐射量
This tell us how much radiation we’re gettin’?
哇!天哪 我才不要靠近辐射,我不要
Whoa! I’m not going near no radiation! No way!
西皮,胆小鬼
Hippy, you pussy.
对呀!拿那么多钱干嘛 六个月后小♥弟♥弟♥会掉下来的
What good is the money, six months later your dick drops off?
真是个好家伙
good guy
我们会注意指数 要是反应器过量
We’ll take readings as we go. If the reactor’s breached,
表示弹头已放出辐射尘 那我们就退开,如此而已
the warheads have released any radioactive debris, we’ll just back off. It’s that simple.
喔,好吧
OK.
既然西皮不去 那麦沃特你去开小吉克号♥
OK. Hippy’s not going, so, McWhirter, you can run Little Geek.
该死的,你知道他根本 就不会开摇控探勘艇
Goddamn it! You know McWhirter can’t run an ROV worth shit!
那你就去吧
Then you’d better go.
我会去的!
I’ll go.
你搞什么鬼?这次的行动 你将完全服从我的直接命令
What is your problem? On this dive you’ll do absolutely nothing without direct orders from me.
而且你将照办不得有异议 听清楚了吧?
And you’ll follow those orders without discussion. Is that clear?
好,我要你们全部都在 十五分钟内准备就绪
I want everyone ready to get wet in 15 minutes.
好了,你们来帮我装置小吉克号♥
Gimme a hand loading Little Geek. – Let’s get suited up.
大家行动吧
Hey, guys! Hold it a second. Hold it! Whoa!
现在已经半夜三点了
Look……it’s 3am.
他们喝了难喝的咖啡 只睡了四个小时
These guys are running on bad coffee and about four hours of sleep.
你也许不该把他们 绷得太紧
Maybe you could cut them some slack.
我们没有时间
Maybe you could cut them some slack.
嘿!这里是我的地盘 你不找我却直接下达命令
You come on my rig, you don’t talk to me, and you start ordering my people around.
他们是不会听你的
It’s not gonna work.
你不了解如何控制他们 我们自己都是很有默契的
You gotta know how to handle these people. We got a certain way of doing things here.
现在我才管不了你们的默契 快叫你的人准备潜水
I’m not interested in your way of doing things. Just get your team ready to dive.
这些人真缺乏幽默感
These guys have got no sense of humour.
老巴,你的手怎么变蓝了?
Bud, do you know your hand is blue?
芬乐,闭上嘴快戴上装备吧
Finler, why don’t you just shut up and put your gear on?
继续前进,继续前进
Keep it coming.
继续前进,继续前进
Keep it coming.
好的,好的
Ok.
西皮,麻烦丢一根荧光管给我
Hippy, throw me one of them cyalumes, please.
好,没问题 小心旁边 好,好
Good.
请问
Excuse me.
这是什么东西?
What is all this stuff?
液态呼吸系统,最新的装备 为深海潜水使用发展出来的
Fluid breathing system. We just got them. You use it when you go really deep.
多深?
How deep?
很深
Deep.
多深嘛?
How deep?
那是机密
It’s classified.
总之你用液体来呼吸,不会让你被水压扁
You breathe liquid so you can’t get compressed. The pressure doesn’t get you.
你是说把水吸进胸腔吗?
You mean you got liquid in your lungs?
这是氧化过的氟化碳乳液
Oxygenated, fluorocarbon
狗屁不通
emulsion. Bullshit!
看这个
Check this out.
来,把老鼠借给我
Can I borrow your rat?
你做什么?什么?
What are you doin’?
嘿!嘿!不不不!等一等 你会…你会害死它的
You’re gonna… You’re gonna kill her!
不会的,我自己曾经试过
It’s OK. I’ve done this myself.
你会淹死它的
Man! You’re just drowning her?
不会有事的
He’s gonna be fine.
我自己有这样呼吸过 不会有事的
I’ve breathed this myself. It’s gonna be fine.
不,老兄,它会淹死的 看!看!它要死了
No, man. She’s gonna drown! She’s freaking out!
这只是一小段正常适应期
It’s a normal adjustment period.
正常?你看这正常吗 它要淹死了!
Does this look normal to you? She’s gonna drown!
它正在把液体吸入肺部
He’s taking the fluid into his lungs.
它正在把液体吸入肺部
He’s taking the fluid into his lungs.
好了,它只是有点不习惯
There he goes. Still has a bit of anxiety here.
现在开始放轻松了,呼吸得很好
Now he’s starting to relax. He’s breathing fine.
看它的胸腔在动 他正在呼吸大量氧气
See his chest moving? He’s getting plenty of oxygen.
那老鼠真的在呼吸耶
Damn rat’s breathing that shit.
不是盖的,我服了你 这是我见过最正点的事
That is, no bullshit, hands down, the goddamnedest thing I ever saw.
看,液体的呼吸较费力
The fluid’s harder to push in and out than air. It’s a little more work to breathe.
但是它很好,它感到很愉快
But he’s doing fine. He’s diggin’ it.
才不!它才不愉快 好了,快放它出来,快!
She’s doin’ it. She ain’t diggin’ it. All right, let her out now! Now!
好嘛,好嘛
OK. All right.
先让它把胸腔的液体吐出来
OK. Now we let the fluid drain from his lungs.
好了,放开它!放开它!
All right. Give her here. Give her here.
还给你吧 喔,小豆豆
Here’s your rat.
看,小男生没事吧
See? He’s fine!
是小女生
It’s a she.
正通过崖壁上方,到达座标065
Going over the wall. Coming to bearing 065.
平床,听得到吗?
Flatbed, you on line?
是的,玲丝 又大声又清楚
Ten-four, Lindsey. We read you loud and clear.
我们要开始下降了 各位潜水员,你们怎么样?
Starting our descent. Divers, how you doin’?
大家都很好
Everybody’s OK so far.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!