也许那根本 就是他们科技的基础
Maybe… their whole technology is based on that-controlling water.
什么?控制水呀
what? control water?
那和你上次见到的一样吗?
Was it the same thing that you saw the last time?

No.
那也许这不是你见到的同类
You know, I don’t think that that thing you saw was one of them.
你在说什么?什么意思?
What are you talkin’ about?
我的意思是说那不是外星人
I mean, I don’t think it was an NTI.
我想那是他们的遥控探勘艇 就像我们的吉克号♥
I think it was like their version of an ROV. Like Big Geek.
你认为他们是在探测我们吗
Hippy, you mean they was just checkin’ us out?

Yeah.
为什么呢?也许是好奇吧
How come?Curious, I suppose.
也许我们是他们第一次见到
We’re probably the first
潜到这么深处的人类
people they’ve ever seen.
希望他们不会以为 全人类都是我们这个样子
它还看了看弹头 好像觉得很好玩
It went straight for the warhead. And they think it’s cute!
你需要好好睡个觉
You need to get some sleep.
我们无法通报上面这个情况
We have no……way of warning the surface.
你们懂这个的意思吗?
And you know what that means?
那就是说我们要对一切 全权负责,全靠我们了!
It means whatever happens……is up to us. Us.
他们本来就在那里的吗?或者是…你知道的…
So you think they’re from down there originally? Or from……you know.
我想他们是来自“你知道的”
I think… I think they’re from “you know”.
应该有类似的环境 低温,高压…
Someplace with similar conditions.
老天
Cold, intense pressure. Oh, man!
在这儿应该是如鱼得水吧
Happy as hogs in a waller down there, probably.
嗅到了什么吗?
Sniff something?
是不是?小老鼠
Did you, rat boy?
不准动!不要动
Hey! Freeze! Don’t move!
就是这样!
That’s right.
你还好吗?西皮
OK, Hip?
他们要把吉克号♥ 送出去炸那些外星人
They’re using Big Geek to take the bomb to the NTls.
什么?
What?
上面设定的正是朝他们而去
We set it up to go right to ’em.
什么?我的天哪!
Oh, my God!
拿去,我们进入第三程序
Take this. We’re going to Phase Three.
什么?没收到命令呀
What? We don’t have orders for that!
我把吉克号♥设定到 可以沉到海底拍摄画面
I programmed Big Geek to go down to the bottom of the trench and shoot some video.
现在他却把弹头绑在上面了
Now they got the warhead tied to it.
卡菲!
Coffey.
卡菲! 玲丝
Coffey… Come on, Coffey.
不要呀
No
卡菲,你头脑想清楚点! 卡菲!
Just think about what you’re doing, OK?
花一分钟仔细想一想呀
Just think about what you’re doing!
退后
Get back!
这是我从一开始就想做的事
This is something I’ve wanted to do since we first met.
别激动,别激动
Take it easy.
好,所有人到厨房♥去,快点
All right! Into the kitchen! Let’s go! Move!
放开你的脏手!
Get your damn hands off of me!
快走!进去
Go
我自己知道路! 快点
I know the way.
你们老大要引爆五十吨♥核弹
Your boss is fixin’ to pull the pin on 50 kilotons.
我们都会完蛋了
And we’re all gonna be ringside!
他完全失去心智了
He’s havin’ a full-on meltdown!
时间设定多久?三小时
What’s the timer set for? – Three hours.
闭嘴!不要说话!
Shut up! Don’t talk.
三小时!
Three hours.
三小时内 我们到不了安全地带的
We can’t get to minimum safe distance in three hours.
不能进行第三步 这里还有别人呀
We can’t go to Phase Three. What about these people?
闭嘴!你是怎么了?
Shut up! What’s the matter with you?
大家保持冷静 情况都在掌握之中
Everybody just stay calm. The situation is under control.
谁敢碰这扇门就格杀勿论
Anybody touches that door, kill ’em.
轩尼克,你们长官要走错路了
Shoenick! Your lieutenant’s about to make a real bad career move!
那小子发疯了
The guy is crazier than a shithouse rat!
他们是在试着与我们沟通呀 轩尼克,请听我们的话!
你看不出他发疯了吗?
Can’t you see he’s lost it?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
我们都会被爆♥炸♥波浪震死的
The shock wave’ll kill us.
安静!
Quiet!
卡菲已经疯了,你们看不出来吗
这钻油台会粉碎的!
It’ll crush this rig like a beer can.
闭嘴!知道你在说什么吗?
Shut up, man!
我们得阻止他 闭嘴!
We gotta stop him. Shut up!
没什么好害怕的 他们没有什么好怕的呀
这不是我们的任务 我们不能去引爆
This is not our mission. We can’t detonate without orders.
轩尼克,拜托
please
轩尼克,听我说
lisen to me
他正在向一群试着与我们 接触的高等生物宣战呀
He’s about to declare war on an alien species just when they’re trying to make contact with us. Please!
我想我好像说动他了
I don’t know. I think I’m reaching him.
是呀!哇!
Yeah!
真没想到
I’ll be damned.
杰莫! 大家还好吗?
Jammer. Is everybody OK?
天哪
Oh, man!
不要动,小子
Don’t move, jarface!
喂,我可不会害你们
Look, I’m the least of your problems.
别激动,西皮 我没事
Take it easy, Hippy.
大个子,觉得如何?
How you feeling, big guy?
还好,老巴
I’m OK, Bud.
我看到天使,我以为我死了
I…I just… figured I was dead back there when I saw that angel coming for me.
这么吗?好,稍后我们再听你的故事
Yeah, OK. Yeah. Why don’t you tell us about it later?
快点!
Come on.
他用东西把门绑住了
He’s got it tied off with something.
可以吗?
Come on. Ready?
根本就打不开
We’re not gonna be able to budge it.
怎么办?这是唯一的出口
Now what? This is the only door to sub-bay.
怎么办?这是唯一的出口
Now what? This is the only door to sub-bay.
你做什么?
What are you doing?
我要游过去6舱
I’m gonna swim to hatch six.
什么?
What?!
我要进去那里 然候从外面把门打开
I’m gonna get inside and open the door from the other side.
老巴,水太冷了
Bud, this water is freezing.
那就祝我好运吧
Then I guess you’d better wish me luck, huh?
祝我们好运吧
Wish us luck.
你也要来?应该是吧
You comin’ along?Looks that way.
好的,凯特
All right, Cat.
走吧,老巴
Come on, Bud.
希望我死不了 真是疯狂
In case I don’t die…This is insane.
快走!老巴 我们可没那么多时间
Come on, Bud. Let’s go, pardner. I ain’t got all day.
让我来
Come on. Yank on it.
我们得到月池去 那是唯一的路
We have to…We have to go to the moon pool. It’s the only way.
不行,我没办法了 老兄,真是抱歉
I can’t. I can’t make it, pardner. I’m sorry.
好,那你先游回去
OK, Cat. You head on back, all right?
他在做什么?
What is he doing?
他到不了门口的 他想自己去对付那家伙
He can’t make it to the door. He’s gonna try and take him out himself.
不会吧,他怎么会那么笨
No. God, he couldn’t be that dumb.
那家伙 是受过训练的杀人狂呀
That guy’s a trained killer.
不!
No!
卡菲!
Coffey…
卡菲,听我说
Coffey, listen.
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
老巴,还好吗?
Bud, you all right?
快捉住他
Get him, Cat!
被他锁住了
He’s dogged it, Bud!
我们得从这边来拆
We gotta get this off of here.
过来帮我
Come on. Help me.
拉住绳索!快拉
Come on. Help me.
凯特,去开门
Cat, get the door!
可恶
Shit!
快!
Come on!
开枪!开枪!还好吧
Shoot! Shoot! You all right?
保险杆要打开
The safety’s on!
给我
Give me that!
我们快去!快帮我
Come on! Let’s go! Help me out! Gimme a hand. Let’s move it.
万妮,一号♥艇如何?
One Night, what about Cab 1?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!